A Vacation like No Other

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I waved as they pulled away. As I walked up to my door I noticed my parent's cars weren't in the driveway. I grabbed my keys out of the side pocket of my suitcase and opened the door.

I couldn't get my bag in my room fast enough. I carried it through the kitchen and down the hall, before setting it down on my bed. I unzipped the main zipper and flipped open the top.

There were Debbie's pink panties, laying on my clothes. I picked them up, they were soaking wet. I figured she must've taken them off when Amanda and I were using the restroom at the rest stop and then tossed them in my bag. I couldn't believe that she gave me a pair of her panties, worn wet panties on top of it.

After they dried the scent of her pussy lingered for nearly a year. Needless to say I had many, many good times with those panties over the next serval months.

After that trip Deb and I went on as if nothing had happened at all. Not a peek, a flash, or even a glance of anything from Deb. As a matter of fact I hadn't even seen another pair of her panties until about ten years later when I installed a dryer for her. By that time she was my mother in law, but that's another story in itself.