A Vacation Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmm I thought she would be" she said with a smile. Then bringing her face down to Veronica's, she whispered in her ear, "Well, Chad is enjoying your sweet pussy my dear..... are you enjoying his cock?"

"Uhhhh huhhhhh.....", barely escaping her mouth through uncontrollable moans.

Then Victoria looked up at me, "And Brit, I can see you like to watch your beautiful wife enjoy herself don't you?", my rock hard dick evidence that I did. With that Veronica, who had been in her own world, looked up at me, her face ravaged in ecstasy, eyes glazed over, mouth open.

Then Victoria turned her attention back to her and said, "Well, let's just make sure you cum before Chad does, he won't be able to hold back much longer." And by the sound of it she was right.

Then Victoria laid down on her back and slid her head underneath Veronica, bringing her mouth to Veronica's breast. As Victoria's mouth enveloped around Veronica's nipple, her hand reached down, and simultaneously began rubbing Veronica's clit. Almost immediately Veronica's face began twisting and contorting, as they sucked, rubbed and fucked her to ecstasy. Taking her to a place where her moans became screams, her body began to shake, then with one long, loud scream, her body bucked and convulsed. As she fell silent, her eyes squeezed shut, her mouth wide open. Chad's face writhed in ecstasy as he experienced the climax of his lust, suddenly yelling out, "OHHHH!!...UHHHH!....I'm....Cuu.....Uuu.....Mmmmm....." his words cut short and his eyes closed, screaming out as he emptied himself inside her. Her orgasm was long and intense, and I could hear the wetness as she soaked his cumming dick with cum of her own. When they both had finally finished, Victoria moved out from under her, Veronica collapsing in exhaustion.

Chad pulled out, his cock shiny and wet from Veronica's pussy, laid down next to Victoria, catching his breath. There I sat silently, head spinning, heart pounding. After a couple of minutes Veronica pulled herself up and onto her knees, and crawling over into my lap, straddled me. Then leaning down she kissed me as she guided me to her opening, as I slid easily into her wet, wet pussy. We kissed passionately, tongues swirling, the sweat from our dirty deed sticky and sweet as our skin pressed together.

With the smell of sex heavy between us, her hips ground into me, cum oozing out over me. Our breathing heavy, kissing deeper, hips moving faster, until, more, and, more, and, we scream. As I empty myself inside her, she wet me even more. An explosion of pleasure squirting out of me as she soaked my dick, and the sheets underneath. As our orgasms subsided we sat, just catching our breath. After a few moments she slowly lifted herself off me as we laid down together, my arm around her, her body against mine.

I don't even remember falling asleep, but when I awoke they were gone. I could feel the soaked sheets, wet under my skin. It seemed like a dream. Then lifting my head again, I looked around, confused. This was our room. Wait...........was this all a dream?