A Vacation to Remember

Story Info
Degraded as whore for Master's pleasure.
3.6k words
4.13
80.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night was warm with a gentle breeze blowing as my Master and I walked along the waterfront near our hotel. We were enjoying a holiday away from all the usual stresses of everyday living, spending time with each other, doing the things we liked to do together. I delighted in the feel of His strong hand holding mine as we passed silently by the dimly lit restaurants and clubs, our love transcending the need for constant talk. I loved moments like these with my Master, when we could bask in our love and marvel at the wonder of its depth and passion. The breeze played with the hem of my skirt, lifting it slightly every now and then, my Master sometimes helping by hooking His fingertips in its semi-transparent lightness. It was a favorite of Master's and He had asked for me to wear it tonight.'

I knew He had something planned but did not ask questions, knowing He would tell me when He felt it necessary for me to know. Once I would have been apprehensive, fearful of His silence and plans. That was long ago now. I knew I could always trust Him to do only what was good for us both, to protect our love, and each other. Whenever we went on holiday together, he planned something in each place we visited. He was excited by the knowledge he had total power over me and could use me in whatever way He chose, and knew I would never refuse His orders. He delighted in having me used by someone else in each place we visited, always going to great effort to arrange the encounter ahead of time so it would be perfect for Him. I knew tonight was to be the night for him to give me to another in this new city. Despite my obedience though, I was always uncomfortable, feeling vulnerable and degraded, dirty and used. I was also aware this feeling and power over me excited me as much as it did Master to have unlimited control over such a reluctant whore.

Turning the corner, we began to walk away from the waterfront, down a semi-darkened street. At the far end of the street, light spilled onto the pavement from the open door of what looked like some sort of club. There were cars parked opposite, and a few men standing around talking outside. I felt my Master's hand tighten on mine slightly and knew I was about to find out what He had planned this time. I felt the butterflies begin in my stomach and the near nakedness this dress offered seemed suddenly more obvious to me than ever before. . As Master stopped midstride, He pulled me into His arms and held me close the way He knew I always liked when I needed to draw on His strength to get me through an ordeal. Holding my face in His tender caress He kissed me deeply, passionately, making the world spin, and all thought of fear disappear for the moment.

"Catalina, I have arranged for you to have a special night in this club tonight. As usual, I will be close by your side at all times, watching over you, delighting in the pleasure you provide, but ensuring your safety above all else."

I felt my pulse begin to race, my breath quicken and become shallow, and my legs tremble. I tried to quell the fear telling myself I should not fear my Master's wishes, especially before knowing what they may be....but it didn't work. I dreaded the moment, the attention, the parting from the one I loved........this I hated most....being touched and used by others when it was my Master I wanted always. He knew of my feelings and found pleasure in knowing His slave was so loyal and in love with Him that she never hungered for another, and it was this knowledge which spared Him the torture of jealousy when watching men use her. He was free to feel only excitement and love when observing His possession being degraded and defiled at the hands of others, all at His discretion and arrangement.

"You will see the trouble I have gone to when we enter the club; though I will not give you long to absorb every detail. I am anxious to begin. I have had a special platform made for you though, all my own design. Come, you will see."

My knees threatened to give out from under me as Master pulled me on, closer to the pool of light in the street, closer to my fate. I loved Him so much, but found myself wishing He would stop....while also wanting to please Him at whatever cost to myself. Taking a deep breath as He had always taught me to do when stressed, I tried to get into the right frame of mind to make this night a success for Master. My mouth was so dry from fear, my heart pounding so hard I thought it would jump from my body. I didn't remember ever feeling this level of fear before and wondered why tonight should be different. I sensed I would be required to give more of myself than I had ever done before, especially publicly.

Reaching the door and passing through it, Master led me inside. There were many people inside, mostly men, but also the occasional female slave or sub kneeling silently at the feet of her Master. As He led me toward the other side of the room, I saw a wooden platform, similar to a small table, but with additions to it's design. There were upright posts at one end, and at the other a sort of tilted, curved plate, and flat planks with rounded end, extending from the corners. There were also fastenings of some type, and a small, round table with objects on close by, but which I did not get time to observe before Master placed a black mask blindfold over my eyes, then tied another sash blindfold over that, blackening everything. The sudden blindness disoriented and scared me. Master gently placed His arms around me, calming me, whispering encouragement in my ear, kissing my neck softly. He knew how to give me strength and courage always. My breathing slowed and I waited to find what He had planned.

As His hands slid sensuously down my limp arms, His hands came to rest on the curve of my hips. Using His fingers in a rubbing motion, He began to pull the hem of my dress up, as I felt His erection press between my arse cheeks. I ached for Him to walk me back to our hotel room and take me in His special, loving way, but knew this would not happen. I felt my face begin to burn with shame as my dress was peeled from my body, my nakedness exposed, and my cunt hot and wet. I had no time to think further about my humiliation of being stripped naked this way, something my Master had never done in front of so many before. I felt Him guide me to the platform and push my bottom against one end. Placing His hands on either shoulder from behind He drew me back until I was laying on the smooth polished wood of the platform. His hands ran seductively down each leg, removing my high heeled sandals, the sound of them hitting the floor as He dropped them sending shockwaves through my tensed body.

"The craftsman has done a beautiful job on my creation Catalina. Its smoothness matches your skin, its vibrant color contrasting perfectly with your pale glow....and the dimensions look perfect."

My mouth felt too dry to speak, and words did not form in my mind anyway, so I remained silent. As Master pulled me into position, I felt my head tilting back, cradled by the curved plate, my arms drawn back and fastened to the planks by soft leather restraints around forearm and elbow, leaving the hands dangling free. Next I felt a leather belt being tightened around my waist, pinning me firmly to the surface and another around my throat preventing me from lifting my head at all. As Master ran His hands teasingly over my breasts and belly, I felt my honey begin to flow from my pussy lips. Sensing my dilemma I heard Him laugh to Himself as He ran His fingers between my thighs separating them, lifting my legs, and fastening them to the posts by restraints around thighs, knees, and ankles. I wanted to disappear as I felt my pussy spread open by the position, hiding nothing from view, the combination of air and wetness cooling its heat. The platform was designed to support my body while leaving my butt hang out a little over the edge, making both arsehole and cunt accessible, as I discovered when Master slipped His fingers first in my wet honey pot, then my tight arsehole. I noticed the softness of the padding He had incorporated into the design to cushion my tailbone and hips. I wondered if this meant He planned this to be a long held position.

Moving to the head end once again, my Master leant down and kissed me passionately on the lips before speaking softly to me in the voice I had come to love so dearly, trust so completely.

"Catalina, you look beautiful spread this way. I am offering you to whoever wants to use you, but only sexually, and always with protection as I have promised you. Your mouth, cunt, and arse will be open to all who wish to use them, and your hands also free to offer pleasure. I am proud of my whore......", then He was gone from my side.

It was as well I was tied securely as I felt my body tremble in fear and anticipation. I realized how completely vulnerable I was, no avenue for escape, or way to reason with Master to let me free if I dared deny His desires. But I knew, even if I had a means of escape, or a chance to speak to Master, I would never disappoint and shame Him by asking to be allowed to disobey. I could not dishonor Him or insult His gift of design by doing such a thing.

I felt hands on either side of my head as a cock was fed between my lips, pushing deep, access to my throat unobstructed in this position, and taken full advantage of. The man's balls rested on my nose each time he thrust into my mouth, blocking my breathing momentarily each time. I almost gagged, repulsed by the invasion of Master's mouth, the gorge threatening to consume me. I battled within myself to quell the sensation, taking his cock deep and tight in my throat. Hands caressed my inner thighs as another cock forced its way first into my wet pussy, then pushing violently, deep into the recess of my arsehole. I gasped at the intrusion, managing to hold back the scream of pain I felt rising.

Both men pumped at opposite ends of my body, using me, degrading me, offering no form of communication, feeling, just fucking my bound and helpless body. Humiliation burned inside me, echoing in my brain the word, 'whore', over and over. I imagined my Master watching my defilement, the degradation He had planned and arranged so carefully and secretly these past weeks. I wanted to believe He could not see the cocks opening me, spreading the flesh of my mouth and arse to accommodate their thickness, taking pleasure in His property, but I knew Master would make sure He saw everything, witnessed every thrust, every invasion of my body. I was also aware He would have arranged to have my whoreish behavior filmed for inclusion on our website, deepening my shame, invading my privacy, showing the world how low I would go to please Master, how available I was to be used.

As the man in my mouth finished, he withdrew carefully from my lips, only to be replaced immediately by another. As he began to gather his pace in my wet mouth, a third man placed his cock in my hand, closing my fingers around his shaft with his own. I felt the latex of the condom, and the slippery lubricant in the palm of my hand, as he too began to thrust. Master had never had me use my hands to please others in this way before. The experience was quite novel and I was proud of Master for His ever creative mind, even if it was too my detriment.

As the man pulled out of my arse I found myself willing another to fill cunt or arse quickly, so I would not be exposed spread and open for long. I wanted to use a body to cover my naked shame, as foolish as I knew it was. I was rewarded with another cock pumping my pussy, painfully gripping my hips with his fingers as he thrust...another in my other hand...all four men enjoying the freedom to use a whore without question. I could not understand how I could feel so ashamed and humiliated, and yet so overjoyed that Master would use me in this way. He understood so well how much I needed to be degraded, and was generous to allow me this pleasure and pain. I craved His power completely, totally enveloping me in its grasp, my body an instrument for Master's amusement and use in whatever way He saw fit. I would never question His wisdom in these matters as I trusted Him. He was aware of all I needed to make me the best slave for Him, my only purpose to fulfill His needs.
I lost count of how many men used me, filling all holes over and over, my hands too, as they took their turn at degrading Master's whore. The hours blended into one long stretch until I felt I could not endure anymore. At that moment Master came to my side, caressing my breasts as the last man withdrew. Squeezing each nipple painfully, twisting them before crushing my breasts in His powerful hands, he leant close, His lips brushing the throbbing nipples.

"I love you slave. You are doing so well.....pleasing Your Master more than ever before."
"Thank you Master, I live only to please You.........will this soon be over Master?"
"Not yet Catalina........I need much more from you before I am ready to say enough."
My heart raced, "But Master I have to be released soon...please Master?"
"No Catalina, you will stay where you are."
"Master, You don't understand..........I have to pee, and soon!!!!"

Laughing, my Master ran His fingers between my legs, caressing my clit then pressing down just enough to make me think I would lose control, releasing the pressure just in time.

"This is not a problem Catalina. I already prepared for it. I have a big dish here you will pee into...no need to undo all your restraints for that."

I couldn't believe He would expect me to pee in front of everyone, tied to the platform, spread wide open for all to see.

"Master please, don't do this. I am trying hard to please You, but I can't do this in front of everyone. Please Master."

Tears of fear and frustration rolled down my cheeks from under the blindfold. I felt my Master's fingers tenderly brush them as He spoke to me softly, His love in every word, but His determination unmistakable.

"Catalina, you can, and will do it, for me. I want to see you humiliated by peeing in front of everyone in the club...have them watch as I hold the dish and your pee flows into it uncontrollably. I want you to give me that, and know you will," I heard Him say as He moved slightly away from me. "Now Catalina, pee whenever you are ready. I have the dish ready and want to see this."

I tried to push the piss back, deny its urgency, but knew it was impossible. I felt its erotic warmth as it flowed from my body, felt my face burn in shame as my tears flowed. I could hear it splashing into the dish He held and wished at that moment I had been fitted with earphones to blot out sound, as surely as vision had been. As I finished peeing, I lay there unable to move, wondering where Master was, what was happening.

I screamed as the first lash of His whip stung my wet and open pussy, its kiss sending fire through my most intimate places. I had not been prepared for its descent, not even thinking it possible. I sobbed as Master continued to whip me, and then followed with the crop, directing well aimed blows to my clit, and then finally using a wide, flat, leather pussy slapper on my open, and now, very swollen cunt. The pain was unbearable, Master continuing until He tired and judged I was about to lose consciousness. He didn't want that to happen, did not want me to escape the challenge of my humiliation, my use as whore to all and anyone.

Before I had time to catch my breath, the first cock pushed into my throbbing, bruised cunt. I screamed anew with pain, feeling it burn up through my body, fingers of pain and ecstasy reaching up through my depths. Another cock silenced my screams, both men fucking my battered body with an energy the previous men had lacked. I could only presume the sight of my whipping, and the sound of my screams had done more to ignite their passion then the sight of my open body had done earlier. I realized I had not known what it was to be used until this moment, my body wracked in pain, but men still fucking me without any concern for my welfare. I felt dirty and cheap, a whore who didn't even deserve to be treated as a human. This had been my Master's intention, to sully me enough that I would never feel the same again. I loved Him so much for degrading me to these depths and knew it would take a lifetime for me to repay Him for His thoughtful generosity.

Men continued to use me for what seemed like hours, my pussy sore from the continuous onslaught, my arse and mouth aching constantly. I no longer cared if they stopped or kept going. I surrendered to the feeling of being treated like trash, no longer special and treasured, no longer ever to be valued by anyone but Master. Who would value a whore who would open her body to anyone, allow herself to be degraded in so many ways...and find pleasure in the knowledge her Master had created the whore she now was, had given her to the world to be defiled publicly and without remorse?

When the ordeal was over, the last man withdrew from my body, and once again Master came to tell me how much He loved me. As I lay there still restrained, He removed the blindfolds then raising the dish high above my body, He emptied my piss over me. Placing the empty dish under the table, He pissed on me himself, standing behind my head and aiming straight into my mouth. I was so thirsty I gulped His pee down, no longer caring what anyone thought. It began to dry on my body and face as Master slowly undid the restraints, massaging my limbs as he progressed, lifting me down from the platform.
Looking for my discarded dress I noticed the basket filled with used condoms.....visual evidence of my whorish behavior.
Master bought the basket to me, and with gloved hands removed each condom, squeezing out the contents over my breasts, ordering me to rub the cum into the soft skin of breast, belly, arms, legs, and face, then leave to dry. I felt the stickiness of the cum, the tightness in my skin as it dried, the revulsion of making contact with its sordid presence. Master held my dress in His hand as he went and tipped the empty condoms into a transparent plastic bag. I knew He would take them home to add to our collection of condoms used by strangers and friends alike when they assisted Master throughout my training. It embarrassed me the way He proudly displayed them like trophies, highlighting the ways He had me used, my willingness to open my body to anyone. There was no way He was going to allow me to hide from anyone what I had become. My master took the bag full of condoms and tied them to the ring of my ever present collar, making it visible for anyone who would see me tonight how many man had used my body for their pleasure.

I reached out for my dress, but Master told me I would have to walk naked to the hotel. It appeared the streets were usually deserted, and anyone who came upon us would not bother reporting my nakedness. The worst that could happen to me would be they demand the use of my orifices and after tonight that was hardly going to be an issue anymore. I had been used by so many, a few more would not matter, and yet deep inside I knew it still did. I still could not abandon myself to whoredom and accept or enjoy it.....I still felt overwhelmed by my shame, degraded beyond all reason, disgusted I had become a creature most would not even speak to......and yet I was proud of being Master's whore, and proud of the love in His eyes for His slut, His slave, His wife. Slipping on my high heels, I realized that once again I had survived His challenge for me, and succeeded in pleasing Him, the one I loved above all else.