A Vacation to Remember

Story Info
Wife's fantasy is fulfilled; sloppy seconds are served.
4.9k words
4.21
293.1k
93
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I have always looked forwarded to our summer vacations as a chance to unwind and experience new things. We usually try to get away every year in July, but due to work commitments last year we were not able to go. This made this year's vacation very special for the both of us.

Our usual plan was to get away from the big city and go into the country where we can really relax and play. Last time we went to a dude ranch in Montana. This year Lee suggested something different, a city vacation saying she wanted to do some shopping and check out the club scene. I am very easy going and what Lee wants Lee gets.

Our hotel was wonderful. We had a large suite on the top floor. It had great views, and was very quiet. Lee had just turned 50, but she could very easily pass for 35. She is a beautiful petite woman with wonderful (34D) tits (God I love them).

She takes great care of herself working out regularly at a nearby gym and even teaches several exercise classes. Her long black hair, bedroom eyes and wonderful smile cap off a face that turns many heads. She can make me hard with just a wink. Our sex life has never been better and we are always trying new things. Me? I am 55, a financial analyst and my name is George.

We share many interests. So it is no surprise we get along so well. When one of us wants to try do something different, the other one is always willing to share the experience. So it has been on this vacation. We spent the first part of the week doing all the tourist-like things, going on bus trips, visiting the tourist traps, going to the theater, etc.

Even when Lee went shopping I went with her. I love watching her rummaging through the shops looking for a bargain. She develops this very sexy look when she sees something she wants. I know it means I will just have to buy it for her - whatever it is. I love watching her trying on different clothes. She encourages my opinion and loves to model skirts, blouses and even lingerie in the hope of finding something special that will show off her sexy little body. I love to buy her outfits: the sexier the outfit the better.

On the 5th day of our trip we had nothing planned and so we decided to slept in and then do dinner and make it a night of club hopping. Being a long way from home, we felt we could really cut loose. I wanted to see what kind of fun and trouble we could get into, if you know what I mean.

We got up late, and being in no big hurry, I buried my face in Lee's breasts, sucking on her nipples. Soon she was breathing deeply - which is a definite sign she was getting aroused. I had persuaded her a few years ago to only buy bras, which had front fastenings to make it easier to quickly undo if needed! This morning was no exception - I soon had the clasp undone and her lovely breasts were released from their imprisonment.

She has what I call "expandable nipples" - expandable because they grow with her excitement and arousal and end up sticking out prominently. She loves me to bite and suck on her nipples. She also loves me kissing her tummy and playing with her belly button ring. I love sucking and kissing as I finger her clit.

Anyway, she was soon very aroused and had cum already before she reached for my 6" cock. She soon had it released from my shorts. Her panties ended up on the floor. Without saying a word, I slipped my cock into her wet cunt. We made love slowly and gently for about 40 minutes before I couldn't hold back any longer and shot a load of cum deep into her heaving cunt.

We left the hotel for lunch and enjoyed a light meal at an ocean front restaurant, which caters mainly to tourists, with seafood and other culinary delights. After eating we wandered aimlessly around the waterfront looking at some old ships and then saw a small cruise boat, which conducted tours around the harbor.

We climbed aboard and spent the afternoon watching the sights go by. With all the walking, sun and wind, we were a little tired by the time the cruise was over. So we returned to our hotel for a quick nap before our night out.

I found myself caressing her breasts and nipples again. Soon we were again making love. We seem to never tire of pleasuring each other. We were a couple very much in love!

We decided to dine late and began to get ready to go out about 6:30pm. We showered together and dried each other off before we began select our outfits for tonight's adventure. I choose a loose open-necked shirt with short sleeves and a pair of lightweight slacks. Lee took much longer, of course, and in the end I began helping her. She had already selected a white blouse, which she tied under her breasts leaving about 8 inches of exposed skin above the slacks or skirt she would finally decided upon. In the end, I told her I always liked the way she looked in her favorite black "Target" skirt and that was what she wore.

She had selected her bra already. It was a black half-cup pushup bra which showed the tops of her areolas and her nipples if she adjusted the bra just right. It is just a little bit naughty but she loves it, so that is O.K. with me! The last item of clothing apart from her heels, were her little panties.

She loves very tiny panties and has some, which are totally obscene. With her tousled hair and her makeup applied, she looked absolutely ravishing and I was so thrilled to be taking her out.

We left the hotel around 8 looking like a couple in love as we walked out hand in hand. We found a delightful bar and had a few drinks before we moved into the dining area for our dinner. The atmosphere was pleasant and we were very happy. Every now and again we would hold hands and smile at each other telling each other, without words, that we loved each other!

After eating we returned to the bar where there was a band beating out some good dance music and lots of couples were already dancing. We found a U shaped booth not far from the dance floor and it wasn't long before we were on the floor ourselves dancing our cares away.

After 2 rather fast dances we finished off our dance to a very slow sexy tune. Lee was getting very excited as we moved together on the dance floor. The song ended and we returned to our booth and our drinks. We had both had several drinks by now and were feeling very good. Talking was difficult due to the loud music but we didn't need to talk, as we each knew what the other was thinking. We sat sipping our drinks checking out all the sexy people in the club.

It was about this time that a good looking well dressed stranger, about 30 years old, walked up to Lee and asked her for a dance. She glanced over to me and smiled then accepted the man's invitation. I don't mind her dancing with another man. In fact, it turns me on knowing how much other men admire my wife. They danced to a couple of fast numbers and then began to enjoy themselves when the music slowed down. Now all the dancers, including my wife and the stranger, were in tight clinches holding each other very close.

As I watched them dancing I could see my sweet little girl was getting excited as she danced with this stranger. The way she moved with him and the way she looked at him was a sure sign she was enjoying herself.

As the music stopped he escorted her back to our booth and thanked him for the dances. She was rather flushed when she sat down and she smiled at me and simply said, "Gee, that was nice -- I got really turned on dancing with him".

I smiled and said, "she should enjoy herself tonight." I told her that I thought that he was a good-looking young man, and that they made a nice looking couple together on the dance floor. With that she downed her drink quickly and asked for another. There was a crowd at the bar when I got there and it took a few minutes before I could return to the booth.

By the time I returned she was gone. I guessed she would be dancing with that stranger again. Sure enough, I spotted them dancing in a suggestive manner on the other side of the dance floor. As the music ended they returned to the booth. This time Lee invited him to join us. She introduced him as Tom and we shook hands. Lee was again very flushed and finished her new drink quickly. She suggested that I get her another, and one for Tom.

Again I fought my way to the bar. When I returned they were sitting together on the opposite corner of the booth. I tried some small talk, but it was impossible due to the noise. Tom and Lee were managing to hold some sort of a conversation as they sat close together. He would say something to her, and she would blush. Then she would say something back, and he would smile back.

It was clear that she was getting excited being so close to him. Common sense told me I should just remain calm and not interfere. I trusted her. If this is what she wanted to do tonight, then I was fine with it. The music started up again and before I could ask her to dance, Tom had her up and away they went. This time when the dancing was finished they came back to the booth hand in hand and were laughing together at something, which must have been very funny. Again they sat together.

By the way Lee was acting I suspected he was playing with her leg under the booth. I have to tell you this aroused me too and I decided not to try to stop him as long as she was wanted it.

I offered to buy another round of drinks and again left to get them. This time I returned from the bar with the drinks in a circuitous manner and arrived from behind them. When I was close I could see she had spread her legs and he had his hand well up on her thigh, between her legs. Her dress was pushed up almost to her panties! She made no attempt to either move his hand or pull down her dress.

When she finally saw me looking, she just smiled with the look she reserves for me which says, "I love you!"

Lee said she needed to go to the rest room and wouldn't be long. She stood up and I could see just how far up her dress he had been because it hadn't fallen back immediately. I could actually see her panties and they seemed to be a little askew as if his hand might have been inside one leg of them.

Now I should have mentioned one thing about the panties Lee was wearing, you could see their outline because of the thin material of her skirt. Earlier when we had walked over from the hotel I could clearly see the outline of her panties and it looked very sexy. Lee had told me before that there were two ways of dressing these days: letting everyone know she was wearing panties with this outline visible or the more modern way of wearing a thong which gave the impression that no panties were being worn.

Lee told me she preferred to let people know she was wearing panties because she wasn't the sort to appear otherwise.

It wasn't long before Lee was back. I got up from the booth and Lee sat down between us. She placed her hand in my lap and kissed me and whispered that she loved me and I told her I wanted her to enjoy herself tonight.

While she had been away Tom and I had tried to talk but I couldn't manage more than a few words, which were intelligible due to the noise. As we sat there I was sure his hand was again on her leg, perhaps even in her panties by the way she was looking. There was no doubt she was aroused and loving it. A couple of sips on our drinks and the music started up again. Lee and Tom got up and returned to the dance floor.

This time I watched as they danced around the floor. Although the lighting wasn't bright, I could no longer see the outline of where her panties should have been. Could it be possible she had taken them off in the rest room? If so where had she put them? Then I looked down and there on my lap was her bra and panties damp and scrunched up into a ball.

She must have had them in her hand as it rested on my lap after returning from the restroom. I was amazed how wet her panties were. I sniffed them and knew instantly it was pure sex I smelled. She was on the dance floor with Tom with neither panties nor a bra on and she was obviously enjoying herself. I slipped them into my pocket for "safekeeping."

When they returned to the booth she was very flushed and I knew she was very aroused now. It was getting pretty late. I leaned over and asked Lee if she wanted to go back to the hotel, and maybe have Tom join us back there for a "drink". She turned to Tom and whispered into his ear. He smiled and nodded his approval. As he leaned forward my wife took him by the neck and kissed him deeply. I looked at my wife's breasts and saw that her hard nipples were clearly visible through her shirt.

I smiled and said, "Should we go?"

Lee stood up and grabbed Tom by the hand and pulled him up, the three of us walked out of the bar and into the fresh air for the short walk back to the hotel. The three of us held hands as we walked with Lee between us. Once in the hotel we headed for the elevators and were soon outside our room. I opened the door and Lee smiled at me and whispered that she loved me very much, but she wanted Tom to fuck her tonight and she wanted me to watch.

I kissed her softly and told her I loved her and if that was what she wanted, it was fine with me. She then turned to Tom and began to kiss him. His hands were all over her sweet ass. I closed the door and the kissing became very passionate and soon he was undoing the knot on her shirt and slipped it off her shoulders. I made myself a drink from the mini bar and sipped it as I watched.

She was now standing naked to the waist in front of him. He was massaging her breasts kissing her. Soon he had her skirt off and she was naked except for her heels standing in front of her new friend. Her body looked lovely and she stepped back and let him take a long look at her naked body for the first time. A little wobbly, she did a slow pirouette for him showing off her sexy ass, as she held her wonderful tits. Her little triangle of black pubic hair pointed the way to her shaved pussy. She is so beautiful and I was very proud of her.

In no time at all Lee had Tom stripped completely and he stood in front of my wife with a nice hard cock, which looked to be nearly 7 inches. She took that cock into her hand gently stroking it as he played with her breasts.

I sat down in a comfortable chair in the back corner of the room, sipping my drink and stroking my cock through my pants as I watched. Lee looked over at me and with a look that said, "Thank you, and I love you!"

With that, she turned to Tom and began kissing him passionately and continued playing with his cock as he moved his hand down between her legs. I could see her spread her legs to give him access and his fingers entered her cunt! I don't think anything could have stopped them at this stage - they were in the height of passion.

Finally Lee broke away and led him by the hand over to the bed where she slowly sat down. He stood in front of her and she took his hard cock into her mouth and eagerly began sucking him as hard as she could. I could see them clearly and I didn't think he could possibly last much longer as she was a skilled cocksucker.

He pulled his cock out of her mouth and pushed her back onto the bed. He grabbed her by the ankles and lifted her legs up into the air before he spread them as far apart as he could. She was now completely open on the edge of the bed her legs held wide apart and up over her head as she continued to hold onto his cock. She pulled him towards her cunt, the cunt that had been mine just hours earlier. She pulled him forward as he entered her!

He took over now and pushed his whole cock deep in! My God, I had never seen her this excited before. I had a huge erection now. I was jerking my cock off too. He began fucking her, using a long rhythmical stroke coming almost completely out of her and then plunging right to the very depths of her cunt. Lee was being truly fucked by Tom!

I can tell when Lee was reaching an orgasm and I knew one was right around the corner. Although we are animals when we fuck, this was nothing compared to what Lee and Tom were doing right now.

I had never seen her body buck around so much and her breathing was very deep. Lee was lifting her ass off the bed to meet his cock with each stroke. As he fucked her, his cock plunged deep inside her body. I saw her cum once, twice, three times in quick succession as he continued to pound his cock into her body. Only once did she look over at me and this was just before she began screaming with orgasm number four!

She stared right at me as her body was contorting with pleasure and then she came again. I knew that this must have been one of her best orgasms ever. Her body continued to shudder with pleasure for several minutes as he continued pounding into her.

Then as she started to have another orgasm, I could see Tom change his stroke. I knew he was about to cum inside her cunt! He must have pumped a shit load of cum in her. He collapsed on top of Lee still embedded in her cunt. They lay there kissing and holding each other for several minutes before he rolled off her. His cock plopped out of her cum filled cunt!

They continued to lie on the bed, two sweating bodies, locked together in a passionate embrace still kissing and fondling each other. Lee was lying on her side facing away from where I was sitting. I could see his hands all over her back and down to her backside, caressing the top of her leg as he pulled it over his. I saw his cock in her hand and she was stroking it again and he was getting hard again.

I heard her say, "Oh, please let me suck your cock. I want you to cum in my mouth. Please Tom, let me suck your cock!"

With that Tom slid up and Lee took his cock, still covered in their juices into her mouth and began sucking like a whore. I loved the idea that his cock had been inside her cunt only a matter of minutes ago and she was now sucking him off, wanting him to cum in her mouth.

Lee enjoys sucking cock and she does it very good. She prefers to have a load of cum in her cunt rather than in her mouth, but I know she loves it when I cum in her mouth. She will always swallow every drop, but this was something different.

This was a total stranger and she was now sucking his cock like a pro and offering to swallow all of his cum. I loved it. She hadn't looked at me since the time she had cum while he was fucking her and now she turned around and smiled at me with his cock in her mouth.

He had been lying there letting her do all the sucking but now he placed his hand on her head and began to pump his cock into her mouth increasing his speed. I knew he was about to cum. He clenched his ass as he shot his seed into her mouth.

This time she had difficulty taking it all and swallowing it without spilling a drop. Some did, in fact, escape the corners of her mouth and ran down her chin but she quickly stopped that with her fingers. When she had finished swallowing, she took his cock out of her mouth. Licking her fingers too, not missing a single drop of his cum!

She looked exhausted. I knew she would be asleep soon. She didn't even speak a word. She just licked her lips and then slowly rolled over on her side and went to sleep. I could see her clearly because she was facing me.

I could see her lovely breasts with bite marks on them. Her stomach had scratch marks and her bush was thoroughly wet, probably with some cum, but mostly perspiration. The tops of her legs were very red where they had been pounded as he had fucked her so hard. Her hair, normally nicely tousled, now was a complete mess and her makeup was smeared over her face. But despite this slutty appearance I could see a very satisfied expression on her face! She was happy and so was I!

Tom rose from the bed as she dropped off to sleep without saying a word and went to the bathroom. I got up to get another drink. The smell of sex was thick in the air. My cock was so hard.

12