A Vacation to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We'll just have to play this out as it goes along," he answered. I gave him a hug and we went to the bar.

When we went to our room she was waiting outside in the hallway. She had a small purse like bag with her and she was grinning ear to ear. "Lets go people," she gushed. "I'm so fucking hot I can't wait to start."

She actually began stripping before we both got in the room. I looked at Clint and shrugged my shoulders as I began to undress too.

In the bedroom Monika watched us finish undressing and let out a little gasp. She was almost drooling as I slowly lowered my panties.

"Your so small and tight," she gushed. "I like that." Then turning to Clint she let out a little squeal when he turned towards her.

"Oh... oh my...you're... OH MY Gosh it's... big, your really big Clint. I want that baby up in me. This is going to be fantastic," she giggled.

She opened her little bag and took out candles and lit them before setting them down on the night stands. Then she lay out an array of bondage things. We stood aside and watched as she put cuffs on her wrists. Then she asked us to put a rather wide collar around her neck. To me it seemed a bit tight but hell, it was her thing so I didn't comment.

She sat on the bed and looking up asked: "Can I get him ready? I mean hard?"

I looked at Clint and then back at her and nodded, yes. He walked to her and she slowly slid to the floor at his feet.

I suddenly hated her. She was going to suck my Clint's cock and it was mine. I fought the urge to stop her but from that point on I was determined to get my pleasure by teaching her a lesson.

He was mine and after we were done with her I was going to take him away from her so she would have only a memory of what I had and she didn't.

Oh she was good. She was damn good. She had Clint hard and erect in no time and his shaft had become a rigid pole standing up and pointing at the ceiling. Then she did a strange thing. She reached behind her and took out a leather collar gadget and put it around the base of Clint's cock.

It had to be an inch wide and it was thick. A sort of strap fastened under his balls and kind of held them away from his groin and stretched them so his sack hung rather low.

Clint was facing away from me so I couldn't see his face but he was looking down at her but didn't flinch. Now she stood up and put on a blindfold on herself before laying back on the bed. Now spreading her arms out wide, with her legs spayed outward, she whimpered.

"Take me! I'm yours. Surprise me! I want it all."

Clint looked over his shoulder at me and sort of shrugged his shoulders. He motioned me to come over and whispered.

"I'll start by going down on her, you do anything you feel comfortable with, you know, kiss her or do something to her breasts or nipples.

I had an idea. As he crawled between her thighs I reached for her little black bag. Finding what I was looking for, I placed the little clamps on each of her nipples.

She didn't cry out but I did see her mouth working as if to stifle a sob. She was enjoying this.

On impulse I put my lips over hers and her mouth opened to suck on my tongue. Reaching down I grasped the chain between the clamps and tugged it, drawing her nipples up, lifting her breasts along with them. She bit down on my tongue gently, but it was obvious that I was doing what she wanted.

I bit her lower lip and kept pulling and releasing the chain attaching the clamps. She began moaning and breathing hard. Suddenly she began to shake. I twisted my head and looked down.

Clint was doing his thing. It looked as if he was now sucking her clit and at the same time trying to get all four fingers of his fingers deep up inside her pussy. When he lifted his mouth from her clit, I was amazed. It had become torrid red and so large it stood out. It looked almost as if he could suck her clit like a miniature cock.

When he began again, she squealed and I stifled her cries by again putting my mouth over hers. She began to buck and I cruelly tugged at her nipples. She stabbed her tongue into my mouth and it was my turn to tenderly rake my teeth across it.

She was quick. Monika was going to cum and she seemed to go crazy. Twisting her head she tore her lips from mine. Sobbing, and moaning she filled the room with gasped demands.

"MORE! FOR GOD'S SAKE SUCK ME MORE. OH SHIT... IT'S SO GOOD. DO IT TO ME. MORE... I'M GOING TO. YES, YES, YEAHHHHHHH I'M CUMMMMMMING!"

I sort of pulled away and stared. Apparently it was Clint who was making her so crazy. Whatever he was doing was right. Her ass was bouncing up and down as if she were fucking some invisible cock and Clint was forced to stop sucking her clit and switch to just using his hand.

She suddenly arched her back, dug her heels in and supported only on her shoulders and feet, began to gush all over Clint's hand. It was over in less than a minute but it had me shaking too.

Clint nodded to me and I took his place between her thighs. He took a tissue and blotted her pussy before nodding for me to use my mouth and fingers on her. He moved up and took her hand and moved it to his cock. Unable to see, she quickly grasped it and twisted her head sideways.

Feeding his cock into her mouth she began bobbing her head, fucking him with her mouth. At the same time he took the clamps off her nipples and bending forward, began sucking on her nipples.

This time she was faster. I have never really tasted another woman. That is except myself, so I was pleasantly surprised. I found that just the taste of her was arousing me and I tried to do all the things that Clint had done.

By now I knew what she was going thru. I recognized exactly what was happening to her because I had experience it all with Clint. What surprised me was what she had us do next.

Releasing Clint's cock she gasped, "Help me. Help me to turn over."

I stopped licking and sucking on her drippy pussy and we turned her over onto her stomach. Quickly she moved to one side and had me lay down next to her. Placing my head at the foot of the bed and my feet at the head. Now she rolled on top of me, straddling me in a sort of sixty nine position, the two of us began to lap at each others wet pussies.

Monika drew her knees up and was now sort of hovering over me, and my head was almost hanging off the foot of the bed. I felt her mouth on my cunt. Not exactly the same as Clint, but strangely exciting.

She apparently had found something in her bag of tricks because she was now stroking a dildo in and out of my pussy as she started to suck on my clit.

It's difficult for me to concentrate on doing two things at once. Feeling what she's doing to me and lapping at her pussy at the same time I mean. But Clint took care of that problem.

He stood at the foot of the bed with his cock and balls swaying directly over my face just an inch or so behind Monika's pussy.

Snaking my hands up I grasped his cock and slid it up between the puffy soft mounds of her cunt. He pushed forward and I watched his cock slowly vanish. When the leather collar paused, then vanished inside her vagina, along with his cock, Monika stopped mouthing my cunt and gasped.

"Yeah, that's it. Shove it in deep. I can feel you deep inside now."

It was driving me crazy. Inches above my mouth, his balls swayed as he pummeled her pussy with his driving cock.

Soon a thick creamy fluid began to form a collar around the base of his cock. It covered the leather cuff and his balls. Moments later a gossamer thread formed that clung to her pussy and the thick fluid began to slump down, flowing into my open mouth.

She was near the end and again abandoned my pussy and paused before crying out.

"Slap my ass. Oh fuck! Do something. Go faster Clint! Go faster and deeper. Hurt me! Pull my hair, do something, oh god I'm close now. Reach over my back and grab my collar. Choke me! Do it! Choke me!"

I couldn't see much, but I did hear the resounding slaps as his palm slammed against her ass. There were loud clapping sounds, almost as if someone were applauding. Then there was a pause, followed by the sound of her throttled voice gurgling and gasping.

"Cumming! Oh shit....I'm cumming! Give me! Give me your load. Dammit, shoot your cum in me! I want it!"

"Hell, I want. It too," I thought.

She shuddered as the next climax took hold of her. Then she sort of crumpled before again starting to fuck my pussy with that dildo. The room was filled with the salacious sucking sounds as she returned to drawing my clit into her mouth.

Moments later my voice echoed hers, and I felt the unstoppable sensation of my own orgasm beginning. I cried out to Clint.

"Give it to her Clint. Give her what she wants. I want you to explode in her. Shit... Clint, give it to her! I want to cum with her."

He went faster and faster, taking shorter but deeper thrusts. Then he cried out...

"Take it! TAKE IT NOW! HERE IT COMES I'M CUMMING MONIKA. TAKE IT ALL."

When he paused, I watched with blurred eyes as he pumped his sperm deep into her pussy. Seconds later, his warm cum began to flow from around his cock and drip lazily down into my open mouth. It was mine.

That was the moment I lost control and ejaculated, covering Monika's face and mouth with my own milky cream. I was swallowing and trying to suck all of Clint's cum as it seeped out of Monika's pussy. Half gagging on it, I gasped, and finding my voice, cried out. "Unhhhhh, unh unh, unh, yeah, yessssss suck it, suck my pussy harder. Oh baby suck me more."

Time passed. I was hugging Monika's ass holding her cunt to my mouth and sucking as she continued lapping at my oozing pussy. Clint had pulled out and she continued to exude the creamy cum that they had blended deep in the recess of her vagina.

When there was no more, I tilted my head back and stared at Clint's cock. Still almost erect I whispered to him. "Do her ass. I want to watch you do that. Don't tell her it's coming, just do it. I'll suck her clit while you take her, but don't warn her. I want to hear her begging for it.

I watched him take the leather thing off his cock and put on a condom. He squatted slightly so I could take it in my mouth and wet it, then I watched his hand grasp the base of his dick and move it up.

She was still doing crazy things to my pussy when I saw his thighs flex and thrust forward.

She squealed.

It wasn't the sound of pain, but more of surprise. And so help me god, she went back to pumping that dildo in and out of my pussy as if nothing had happened.

She began rocking back and forth though, meeting his thrusts with backward pushing motions of her own. It became difficult for me to follow her with my mouth.

Five minutes later she had me on the very edge of my sanity. I was going to cum again and I tried to concentrate on stabbing my tongue in and out of her cunt so I could distract myself from feeling what was happening to me.

She lost it first. She suddenly held still. Clint moved faster and faster and I fastened my mouth around her clit and sucked hard.

She let out a screech and I felt her swaying breasts flatten against my tummy. She held her ass high, taking his shaft deep and she moaned aloud.

"Oh.....Oh...... Ooooohhhhhh yessssss. Oh yesssssss it's......I am..... I'm fucking cumming. Do it. Fuck my ass and finish me. Yeah, I'mmmmm..."

When she slumped forward, her pussy pressed against my face almost smothering me. Clint couldn't follow her and his cock pulled out with a soft popping sound and she just lay there panting on top of me.

Clint peeled the condom off and began jerking his cock. He was going to finish what he had started. I had to push her off me and rolling to my side, I slid to the floor in front of him. "Meeeee, Give it to meeeee Clint. Jerk it into my mouth. It's mine. Come on baby shoot it to Kimee. Milk it out for me. Yeah I want it all over my face and in my mouth."

I became impatient and pushing his hand aside, began jerking his cock upwards as I turned my head sideways and took his balls in my mouth.

I tried everything. Running my tongue up the bottom of his hard shaft, flicking the tip of my tongue around the rim of his cock's head, even pressing the tip of my tongue into the tiny slit atop the dusty purple cap. Then success.

His legs shuddered and he began to thrust his cock back and forth between my clenched fingers. He was going to give it to me any second and I wanted to watch it happen.

Almost at the same instant, Monika appeared next to me. She slid off the bed and was watching us with rapt interest. Then she turned to me and whispered.

"He's gonna cum. Do it faster. I want it too."

I was in a frenzy when he looked down at us and gasped.

"Yeah, Oh baby I'm gonna shoot. NOW. CUMMING NOW! TAKE IT KIM, TAKE IT!"

When the first geyser of white cum jetted out I took it in my mouth. Monika and I began struggling for control and rather than lose it, we passed his cock back and forth, taking turns.

I got most but I swallowed, she didn't. Instead she held it in her mouth and let it drool out onto her breasts and began massaging it in.

When it ended, we took turns sucking him and finally he lost it and began to flag. It was over.

The next morning Monika's flight left and then there was just Clint and I again. I preferred it that way, and I think he did too. Actually I convinced him to get a job modeling with my agent and now we are working together.

But now we no longer pretend to be married. We don't have to. Maybe someday we'll do it right but for now this is just fantastic.

And yes, we do break it up every couple of weeks or so by having threesomes. I'm beginning to be less jealous and more willing to share.