A Vacation to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlcalguy
dlcalguy
216 Followers

His sphincter gripped my cock gently and firmly at the same time. It was the most amazing sensation.

"Oh Luke, you sexy boy" I whispered into his ear. I began to fuck in and out of his sweet, tight ass.

Bouncy, bouncy ass. Smooth, soft, receptive.

He lifted himself up to meet me as I drove my cock into him again and again.

"You like fucking me, Michael" he said.

"Yes, Luke. I like fucking you."

I nuzzled the nape of his neck as my cock went deeper and deeper into his bum.

I loved how his sweet, sexy cheeks met my groin as I bottomed out inside him. Squashed by my thrusts.

"Boy's asses, Michael. Now you know what you like."

"Now I know."

"Kiss me, Michael."

He twisted under me and I lowered myself to reach his lips. Thrusting my hips over and over, pushing my tongue into his mouth; pushing my cock into his ass.

He wanted more intimacy and moved so that he was on his back and I was between his legs. His arms came up around my neck and his ankles on my shoulders. My cock drove deeper still into his lithe, slim body.

I gripped the sweet cheeks of his ass as I fucked him and, with his arms still clinging onto me, I raised myself. I was standing now, with this man-boy impaled on my cock. His ankles on my shoulders and my hands, gripping his amazing bottom, supporting his weight.

I walked out onto the balcony, still holding him.

The sun warmed our naked bodies as I fucked Luke's ass.

I laid him on the sunlounger and fucked him there.

I leaned him against the balcony railing and fucked him from behind as we looked out over the ocean.

I bent him over the table. Fucked him some more.

Then I took him back into my arms and he climbed back onto me.

Again I was holding him in the air by the cheeks of his ass and I lowered him down onto my erect cock.

His ass slipped over my meat and I lowered him down as far as he could take it.

He clung on to me. It was spectacular.

His lips were locked on mine and I was lifting his entire body up and down on my cock.

Soon, too soon - I wanted to fuck his ass all day; feel his ass enveloping my cock - I knew I was close to cumming.

With me still inside him, I carried Luke from the balcony back into the room and laid him down on the bed.

Luke looked up at me as I prepared to reenter him.

"Do me from behind, Michael. You can look at me then."

Look at his alluring bum, he meant.

He flipped back onto his belly and lifted his ass up for me.

I climbed up behind him and again watched as my penis disappeared into his willing hole.

We started fucking doggy-style, but soon we were flatter on the bed. My thighs were outside of his and my weight was supported on my forearms on either side of him. I liked feeling his bare skin against mine. I lowered myself again and he took my weight as I shoved my cock into his ass time after time after time.

The ecstasy was building. This lad, this femboi, this temptation, this unbelievably sexy ass that my cock was buried in was bringing me to my peak.

"I'm going to cum, Luke."

"Mmm yes. Cum up my bum. You know you want to. You're going to have an orgasm from fucking a boy up the ass, Michael. Naughty man. Do you feel good? Does my ass feel good on your cock?"

"Fucking excellent!" I told him, and I came.

Like never before in my life.

More than that first shady hand-job behind the bicycle sheds.

More than that first ever blowie from the girl who's name I never remembered but who's mouth I will never forget.

More than my first ever fuck.

This was more. This was unreal. My cum filled his little asshole and, with each thrust of my spurting cock, some leaked out onto the towel he had put down.

I fucked in and in and into him. Cumming and cumming and cumming until I was empty. My orgasm lasted until I felt like all my bodily fluids were inside this sexy kid's ass.

I was spent. I collapsed onto him for a moment and then we rolled as one onto our sides. My cock stayed in his ass.

"Oh Luke, you were amazing," I breathed into his ear.

"You were as well, Michael"

He moved away and I slipped out. He got up and went to the bathroom. I heard the shower.

I lay there catching my breath and then I must have drifted off in the warm air coming in through the balcony doorway.

The sound of the room door closing brought me awake. Luke was gone.

But the memories he had provided would sustain me for years.

dlcalguy
dlcalguy
216 Followers
12