A Vacation To Remember Ch. 01

Story Info
A girl from the US vacations in London.
1.1k words
3.28
18.3k
4
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 10/16/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather stepped out in to the rain. Her black backpack on her back and a blue duffle bag hanging by her right hip she adjusted the strap across her chest. Just as her hand touched the car handle another hand reached it. The hand was long thin and tan abnormally warm in the cold London rain. It sent a shiver though her.

She looked to her left to be left speechless by the brownest eyes she had ever seen. They sparkled as they looked at her questionably. She immediately recognized them she had only spent hours online looking at them wishing she could be lucky enough to meet the man behind them Rafa Nadal.

"Is this your car? I didn't know it was waiting for you. Go ahead." She could have smacked herself she knew she was rambling.

"No it's not mine you can have it if you want." They had straightened up he had his other hand was holding his tennis case. She looked over as his coach who happened to also be his uncle Toni walked over to him.

"You guys can have it I'll get the next one after all I'm on vacation and I came all this way to watch you play." She ducked her head down as she felt herself start to blush. His warm chuckle washed over her and she felt his hand cup her chin lifting her face so she was looking at him.

"Thank you. But won't your vacation be ruined it you get sick?"

"I can still watch you from bed." Her face got hotter she was surprised that her glasses weren't steaming. Then she bit down on her lower lip before she said too much more as a picture of what she really wanted in bed ran though her mind.

He chuckled again. "That's true but let me buy you dinner at lest. Meet me at El Cambio de Tercio it's a nice restaurant," his eyes traveled down to her cloths. She was still in her work cloths, a slightly tattered blue plaid shirt over light blue hooded zip up sweater, blue jeans that had yogurt smeared on them and, finally a pair of ratty tennis shoes. "So please dress up."

She pulled her chin out of his hand and glared at him. She took offence to the tone he had used on her. So the words came out of her mouth were and sharper then she meant them to be. "No," she took a second and reigned in her temper, "no, thank you Sir."

He smiled he enjoyed watching as she pulled away that her eyes darkened slightly she liked a woman with just a hint of temper. Toni had already packed the trunk of the car and was getting in on the driver's side. Rafa opened the door and then looked at her

"Meet me at eight, don't be late." He got in and shut the door quickly not letting her deny him. He couldn't stop laughing at how mad she looked. *** When she finally got to her hotel room she took a hot shower to get the cold rain out of her bones. As she slowly dried off her body she looked in the full length mirror she knew she wasn't much to look at. She had glasses what she something she was sure wasn't considered sexy especially since she needed them. She had long curly brown hair that reached to the bottom of her shoulder blades.

She was just a 36b and a small b at that. She didn't have much of a waist nor did she have the wide hips every man dreams of. But at 5' 6" and 130 pounds she was fit looking anyways. She hung up the wet towel and walked naked to the bed she called the front desk to leave a message for her friends that would be coming on a latter flight and to ask against her better judgment to ask for a five pm wake up call.

She lay down and went to sleep. She felt the depression on the bed and the gentle brush of finger tips on her face as her wet hair was tucked behind her ear. She bit her lip as she slowly opened her eyes not at all surprised to see Rafa smiling back at her. He quickly leaned in and kissed her gently.

She slid her hand up his tan forearms and then squeezed his massive biceps. She slid them down his chest and then she wrapped her arms around his bare chest as she brought herself closer to him. The second her breast came in contact with his chest his kiss changed to one of need and passion.

He moved closer to her so he could hold her to him with one hand on her waist and with the other he held her face. Then he quickly rolled her over him. While she straddled his one thigh he slid his hand down to her ass and bucked up against her. She whimpered into the kiss as she franticly pushed at the blanket and sheet that was between them.

He let her raise her hips off of him as she got rid of the offensive cloth. He chuckled as she growled in frustration at the jeans he still was wearing. He bent his knee as she ground onto his leg her hands fumbling with the button on his jeans. He could feel how hot and wet she was he moved that hand off of her ass and slipped two fingers in her warm wet lower lips . Her back arched and her hand clawed at his pants with new need. She broke off the kiss and leaned her forehead against his shoulder.

Her breath was ragged and harsh, she could smile because it at lest matched his. She moved her head to kiss and nibble at his shoulder. She chuckled as she started really going wild on him bucking as hard as she could on his hand and she whispered her chants of "please...oh please...Rafa."

He watched and her face flushed with heat as she came on his hand. He went back to kissing her. Even though she had found release she couldn't help but feel all the need come welling back to her as he laid her on her back and started to unzip his pants. She couldn't wait to see what he'd been hiding form her. She wanted to rip the fucking pants off of him when. The damn phone rang waking her up.

She answered it. "This is your five o'clock wake up call miss."

"Thank you." As she hanged up the phone she mumbled "for nothing."