A Vacation to Remember Ch. 02

Story Info
Mom and Son finish what they started.
1.3k words
4.34
175.3k
26
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 10/05/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**The following story, which is the second part, in a two-part story, was created in the realms of the imagination of the author, or was it. You have to decide. All participants were at least 18 at the time this happened.**

I slid up on the bed to me next to my mom, because I didn't know what else to do, at this point. My mom told me that she loved me and that I ate pussy like a true champ. I smiled, lovingly, because it was my first time.

I took my hand and started to rub the outside of her pussy. I have heard from many of women, that I can finger a woman to complete and utter orgasm, but I wanted to try it on my Mom, to see if it really worked. I rubbed her on the outside, before slipping two of my fingers inside of her, as she arched her back up. She took my fingers inside her pussy and moaned, as I slid my fingers in and out, in and out, in and out. Within a minute or two, she had cum all over my fingers.

She took my now wet fingers and brought them close to her mouth before sucking off her juices from her son's fingers. After she cleaned my fingers off, she gave me a long, passionate kiss. I could still taste her juices, but I didn't mind, because I was kissing a hot, older woman, even if it was my mom.

We both positioned ourselves better on the bed, because we had been laying, horizontally, and it was starting to be very uncomfortable. As I become more comfortable, my Mom, slid off my pants, as she was still nude. She got on top of me, in a 69 position.

She took my still-erect cock in her mouth, in one quick and sweeping motion. She had her ass up in the air, so I stacked a pillow or two behind my head, so that I could prop my head up and eat her out again.

Mom kept bobbing up and down on my cock. She took one hand and had it wrapped around my shaft, and the other played lovingly with my balls. I was in pure Heaven. She took her left hand, and moved my cock back, so that it was touching my stomach. She took my balls in her warm mouth and started to lick them with her tongue, before sucking on them like they were some sort of candy.

This happened for a little while before she went back to sucking my cock. I got the idea to play with her asshole, as she continued to suck my cock. I ran my fingers up and down the crack of her ass, and got incredibly brave, my running my tongue up and down her crack. (She got out of shower, not too long ago, so it was still very clean). I guess this was a little too much for her to handle, because the pace of her cock-sucking increased ten-fold.

I continued to lick her asshole, as she continued to blow me. Within a few moments, I was going to cum, again. "Mommy, I am going to cum, please help me." I never came in a woman's mouth before, so I was a little unsure what to do. She didn't miss a single beat. She continued to suck on my cock, as I exploded in her mouth. I felt myself cumming and cumming and cumming. She swallowed all of it, as she came in my mouth. I swallowed her juices, eagerly.

She swung her body back around and laid next to me for a couple of minutes. My cock came back to life, as if I had been taking, something for it. Mom said, "That is what I love about young guys, they just don't know when to quit."

"You know what you want, and I know what I want, so let's make it happen," is what my mom said to me. I got off of the bed and grabbed my mom by her long legs, pulling her close to the edge of the bed. I took her legs and held them up in the air, as I took my stiff cock, and slid it inside of her warm, moist, juicy pussy. I thought that I was going to cum that instant. Thankfully, I didn't, because that would have been a bad thing.

I kept her legs up in the air, but I decide to have her wrap them around my head. I continued to pump her pussy with my cock, as hard as I possibly could. Her boobs were dancing in the light of the bathroom and I knew that she wanted me to play with her boobs, because women love when a guy takes care of their boobs.

I had her take her legs from around my neck and had her puts her legs on the bed, as I got a little lower as I fucked her fast and furiously, as I sucked on her big tits. I licked around her nipples, and under her tits, before actually taking the tits into my mouth. It drove her totally crazy, to say the very least.

In a few minutes, she was shaking like crazy again, screaming, "Fuck me harder, you bastard, because I want to cum for you." With that, I picked up the pace, so that she could cum, and I was hoping that I could cum. In a few minutes, I could feel her pussy muscles take my cock and squeeze, as she started to come, and it was only a few seconds later, that I came like crazy, as well.

I kept my cock inside of her pussy, as my cock deflated from its rock hardness to softness. I pulled out and laid next to my now spent mother. She got up and before I could ask her where she was going, she was on top of me, with her tits between my now-soft cock. She rubbed her tits up and down my cock. After she saw that it was going to pop up right away, she took her tongue and licked my balls a few times before trying it again, she rubbed her tits on my cock again, and it was back to life.

"Will you please fuck me in my tight ass?" I agreed to do so, because I had always loved anal, although I think I only got to do it once to a woman. I took some lotion that was sitting on the bedstand and rubbed it on my mom's ass crack and around her hole, before putting some on my cock. I knew that you need to lube your cock up before you tried to put it in a woman's ass, otherwise, she might beat the hell out of you.

I rubbed my cock, up and down her crack, as she begged me, to put it in already. I was all too happy to obliged and stick it in her ass, as she had assumed the position into all fours on the bed. I placed my hands around her hips and move her back and forth, as I plugged away at her ass. It felt so good to finally give anal again, but it felt even better to being doing it in my mom's tight ass.

I took my left hand and rubbed her pussy, so that her pussy didn't start to feel neglected, and I kept my right hand on her hips, as I continued to move her back and forth, so that I could cum again. This lasted for a good while, before I came in my mom's ass, and I felt her orgasm from my fingering. She slid down and I slid out of her ass, as we both collapsed on the bed, and fell asleep.

I don't think that we spent as much time sightseeing the tourist attractions, as we spent sightseeing one another's bodies, but neither of us complained. We were one another's sex slaves for the duration of the trip, and Mom is already talking about the next trip.