A Valentine Ghost Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
walkstar
walkstar
55 Followers

"Will we be able to see or feel anything?" He asked her, she shrugged.

"Honestly I have no idea, there is nothing written about how much the possessed can feel." Wayne nodded. Alison hoped that she would feel something, or if not she might remember afterwards. "If you are ready?" She asked him, he nodded again taking a depth breath. "Right we are ready when you are." For a second nothing happened then Alison felt arms wrap around her then she went very cold. It felt as if she stood in freezing fog with no clothes on. The cold seeped deeper into her slowly numbing her senses. She could not breath, something was blocking her throat. She felt deep cold flowing down her throat. It took all her strength not to fight to breath. Then suddenly she was moving turning towards Wayne. It felt as if she was watching her movements from a distance. She watched as her body kissed Wayne, softly first then with deeper passion. He kissed her back just as passionately. Their hands enclosed each other in a hard strong embrace. The kiss became deeper tongues pushing into each other's mouths. Alison could almost feel it, as if she was dreaming it or drugged.

She felt his hands running up to cup her on breast softly. The touch seemed distant but still her whole soul reached out for it. Even though she knew it was not Wayne who was really touching her it was close enough. The hand was becoming firmer, fingers probing the flesh of her breast. Her body sank into that touch and she heard herself sigh softly at the touch. He lent down to kiss her neck softly and passionately. He reached his hand up to the back of her dress fumbling at the hook trying to release it. It came loose and he pulled down the zip his movements uncertain. Alison remembered that they would not have had zips when he had been alive. Then the thought was swept away as his hands slipped in the back of the dress touching her skin. She gasped feeling an almost electric thrill running down her spine. The hand slipped round towards her breast making her shiver in anticipation.

Wayne could feel his hands running over Alison's flesh, it was distant but he could still feel it. He could feel his body's reaction to her. His fingers were cupping her naked breasts, rubbing across their firm shape, touching the nipples. He heard her hiss softly at the touch. His mouth kissed down her neck towards her breasts. He took one nipple into her mouth sucking softly on it making her gasp. She leant back gasping as he sucked hard on her breasts. She began to pull at his shirt opening it and running her fingers across his back, and up to his neck holding him down to her breasts. He felt his hands push her dress down then run up her naked flesh over her buttocks pulling her towards him. She sank slowly downwards pulling him down onto him. He kissed her neck and breasts then her lips pushing his tongue into her mouth. She wrapped her tongue about his.

Her fingers reached down to his trousers fumbling uncertainly at the button and zip, it was as if she had no idea how to work it. Then suddenly the zip opened and her fingers pushed into his trousers to wrap around his cock. He heard himself gasp as she rubbed her hand up and down him. Neither of them had yet spoken a word, it was as if they had been together so long they did not need words now. She pushed his trousers down freeing his cock as she opened her legs for him. He moved between her legs his cock sliding down toward her pussy. She guided him down to her wanting him inside her almost desperate for him to be in her. He felt his cock pushing into her feeling her pussy opening around him. She kissed him hard moaning softly as he entered her. He began to push in and out of her sliding deeply into her.

Alison heard herself gasping as he pushed into her. It almost felt like it was really happening to her, no longer distant. She was being drawn into the embrace of their passion as if the ghost possessing her body wanted her there. She could feel him inside her filling her with his cock. She was gasping enjoying the feeling of him inside her. He pushed in deep again, his cock sliding into her. She could feel the passion of the girl in her body. Alison matched it feeling Wayne's cock inside her even if it was not him pushing it into her. He was kissing her hard his hands pressing into her breasts, as they made loved. She could feel the pleasure his cock was causing her body, no longer distant now close and intense as if it was her he was fucking. She gasped feeling him thrust into her again and realised that it was just her inside her body, the spirit of the girl was gone. She looked up at Wayne and could see the same realisation in them. The spirits had gone, the unfinished business finally finished letting them go on. The two of them lay still looking at each other. Alison could feel him still inside her; he was looking down at her a mix of shock and hope in his eyes. She knew her eyes were mirroring his, it came as a shock to realise he might really want her. She leant up to kiss him softly on the lips.

"Please," she whispered to him. The hope in his eyes dimmed and she felt him pulling away. "Don't stop," she told him. He froze hope and delight flashing across his face. She kissed him harder, felt his tongue pushing into her mouth and wrapping around hers. He pushed back into her and she gasped hard, he pulled out and pushed back in. She felt his fingers digging back into her breasts. He began to thrust in and out of her hard, pushing into her. She lifted her legs up wrapping them around him gasping and moaning as he thrust into her. They kissed passionately as they made love. He pulled out of her kissing down her body quickly. Before she could react to him, he was licking her pussy. His tongue licking inside her and up to her clitoris. Alison moaned softly wrapping her fingers in his hair arching her back. His hands were still firmly gripping her breasts, his fingers rubbing over her hard nipples. Alison gasped and moaned as he licked avidly at her pussy. She pushed her legs wide apart to give him as easy an access to her pussy as she could.

Wayne licked deeply inside her tasting her. She tasted so sweet he wanted to lick her pussy all night. He had not believed it when she had asked him not to stop. He wanted to experience everything he could of her before she came to her senses and stopped him. He pushed his tongue deep into her licking his tongue as deep inside her as he could. He moved up to run his tongue around her clitoris feeling her body react to his touch. She moaned deeply again arching her back as he licked her clitoris. He flicked his tongue repeatedly over her clitoris causing her to gasp and moan loudly. His fingers rubbed over her hard nipples and squeezed her breasts. Her fingers were in his hair pushing him into her pussy. He licked harder at her clitoris wanting to make her cum, wanting to have that moment of knowing she had let him make her cum. Suddenly she was pulling his head up towards hers

"I want you to be in when I cum." She hissed pulling him up to her. He shifted up kissing her hard as he pushed his cock into her. She moaned softly pushing her tongue into his mouth. He thrust in and out hard, pushing his cock as deeply into her as he could. She was gasping loudly her breathing becoming fast and ragged. She clung to him burying her face into his neck gasping his name repeatedly. He felt her body shaking and knew she was cumming. She held him tight her arms and legs wrapped around him. He thrust in and out of her hard and fast. He kissed her neck and shoulders gasping rapidly. He felt her orgasm ending as she relaxed slightly but still held him in her arms. He was ramming in with all his strength thrusting his cock into her. She moaned loudly, gasping with each thrust.

"Oh god, Wayne I love you." She gasped to him kissing him hard. He kissed her back too amazed to think, she loved him.

"I love you too," he hissed back. "I have for so long." He kept ramming into her feeling her pussy wrapped around him like a glove. He gasped deeply; she repeatedly moaned his name as she kissed him hard. He knew he was close to cumming but was fighting wanting to keep the moment. He wanted to continue fucking her for as long as he could. If he stopped would she push him away, would she realise that he was just a sad geek. But it became impossible to hold back, with a deep moan of pleasure he came pumping his cum into her. She gave a soft gasp and clung to him kissing him passionately as he came inside her. They hugged each other tightly not wanting to let go of each other. Finally, their bodies screamed for movement and they finally rolled apart.

"Did you mean what you said?" Wayne asked her after a minute. She looked at him.

"What?" His heart sank.

"You told me you loved me." She looked him straight in the eyes.

"Yes I did," he felt his heart leap. "Did you mean what you said to me?"

"Oh yes, I love you." She kissed him hard and he kissed her back. A sudden thought made him pull away giggling. She looked at him in surprise. "I just remembered what day it is." She gave him a blank look. "Feb the fourteenth." Her face was still blank. He smiled as he next spoke. "Will you be my valentine?" Her face showed her sudden understanding.

"OH YES!" She shouted and kissed him hard. "I will be your valentine today and for ever." She pulled him onto her and kissed him hard. "We have all night to celebrate haven't we." She whispered reaching down to rub her fingers over his cock. He smiled and kissed her hard having no intention to stop at any time until the morning.

walkstar
walkstar
55 Followers