A Valentine Present

Story Info
A crossdresser gets his wish.
1.7k words
4.41
41.4k
32
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Growing up I like most of us, I was a horny young guy. But it wasn't until I took my mother's nylon panties and stroked them across my body that I was totally thrilled. The next step was easy; I would wear them as I masturbated.

I met and dated girls, but those feelings about wearing lingerie never went away. And then I met Karen and fell in love. We got engaged and started our life together. Yeah, we had sex and it was good. Children came along and our lives got busy. Our sex life got a little stale and I still had those feelings, so I thought I would ask Karen if we could include me wearing lingerie in our sex life. She was a little unsure at first, but got used to the idea eventually. The children have long since moved on with their lives and our sex life even got better. We started having various fantasies about different sex partners and for a while that seem to satisfy us.

One day I was wearing my panties and camisole, while doing some indoor cleaning. Karen was out and came home unexpectedly. She found me cleaning and was smiling as she removed her clothes. We both went into the bedroom where I positioned myself to give her oral sex. As I was going down on her, she started to say something about having another man involved in sex with us. She kept talking about it and I would get even more excited, my dick hard in my panties. Finally she came and I knew I had satisfied her. Karen said that her talk about another man with us certainly got me excited. I said that it was one of the most enjoyable sex times we had ever. She smiled and laughed. Little did I know just how far she would go with her talk...?

It was Valentine's Day and I was dressed in my pink nylon frilly sissy panties and a pink nylon camisole when she came in to the bedroom after her shower.

Karen was dressed in a red baby doll top with nylon red panties and small black bows.

She started to rub my panty covered ass and said, "Greg, don't you wish you had a panty boyfriend you could do this with?"

I smiled and shook my head yes.

Suddenly there was knocking at the door.

Karen said, "Wait here." Putting on a robe, she went to the door.

I heard her talk to someone and invite them in.

"Come on out and see whose here,"

Grabbing a robe, I went out to the front door. I was scared because no one had ever seen us dressed like this, but as I trust my wife completely, I went out to see who was there.

I was surprised to see her friend from work, Mahe, a black man. He was about my height and size and was smiling at my wife.

Mahe came in to the house and shook my hand.

"Pleased to meet you Greg, "He said.

Karen said, "Mahe was in the area and I had told him to stop in any time."

Thinking that was alright, I smiled and said," Welcome to our home."

He came in and we shut the door. I took his coat and went to put it in the closet. When I returned Karen had taken off the robe and was standing there in her red baby doll nightie. I was totally floored!

She said, "Mahe has something he wants to show you Greg."

I swallowed hard and watched as Mahe removed his shirt.

He was wearing a red camisole with black trim. I think my eyes must have bugged out of my head and the head of my cock was coming to attention too.

Then he removed his pants and had an even bigger surprise. He was wearing shinning red nylon panties with bows and a matching red camisole.

There was stitching on the back of the panties which read "Greg's Valentine ".

I finally got over my initial shock and said, "Well, I see we have the same taste in clothing. "

I removed my robe and let it drop to the floor. I was totally exposed now for the first time with another man.

Laughing, he said," I love your pink panties. Come on over here and let me feel them. "

My wife stepped back and sat down on the couch to watch. I walked over and he touched my dick which was now tenting out in front of my panties.

"How's that feel?"

By the grin on my face ,he knew I was enjoying it.

"Would you like to touch mine?" he said. I reached over and started to rub his dick against his red panties.

His dick quickly tented in his panties. As we rubbed each other dicks, our hands both slid around to our panty covered asses.

" Your wife had me moving boxes and saw that I was wearing panties. I was so embarrassed until she told me her husband has that same fetish and that you would be interested in meeting me. "

"Yes, I've talked about having another panty boy join us."

Mahe replied, "Well, how far do you want to go?"

I looked at my wife and she said, "Go for it my panty boy husband!"

Well, that got me real excited and I grabbed his dick tighter through his panties.

"Would you be interested in a chocolate valentine to suck on? "

I smiled and shook my head yes.

"Well, get down on your knees and start sucking, panty boy."

He gently put his hands on my shoulders and pushed me to the floor.

My face was now directly across from his tenting dick. It looked like a chocolate lollipop wrapped in a nylon red cover. I slowly started to lick his panty encased dick, up one side, then down the other.

Moaning he said, "Lick my chocolate dick faster, you sissy panty boy."

I started to lick faster and faster.

My wife screamed, "Suck that chocolate dick you panty wearing faggot! You know you always wanted to suck black cock."

"You cocksucking white faggots are all the same. You all want to dress up in your panties get down on your knees and suck black cock. Are you ready for the cream inside my chocolate dick?"

"Oh Greg, you look so hot down there sucking black cock, I knew you always wanted this. Give it to him Mahe; make my husband your cock sucking panty slut. "

I moved his panties aside and started to kiss the end of his cock. Up and down his cock I went, licking both sides.

Karen said, "Come on my panty boy, you know you want it."

I looked at his cock and thought; well it's now or never. I tried to put my mouth over his whole cock and go down on it but I started to gag.

Mahe said, "Slow down there you panty slut, you'll need to practice more before you can deep throat black cock like mine."

So, I started to take just the end of his cock in my mouth and slid it in only a few inches. I continued to take small amounts of cock in my mouth as he got harder and harder.

"Here it comes you cocksucker!"

I felt his dick throbbing in my mouth as his jism came out and filled my mouth. I sucked all his cum until he went limp.

"You suck cock good for a white sissy boy."

I got up and kissed him on the lips, smearing his cum all over. He responded by licking his lips.

"Yum, I love the taste of cum."

Then he said, "What else do you want for Valentine's day?"

"I would love to slide my dick up your boi pussy. "

Mahe smiled and got down on the floor doggie style.

My wife who had been watching from the couch said, "Now it's my turn to get in on this!"

She came over and got on her back right in front of Mahe's face. He pulled her panties down and started to lick her pussy, slowly at first.

He stopped and said," Panty Boy, are you going to put that sissy dick up my boi pussy or not?"

That was all the encouragement I needed. I got on my knees behind him, put on a condom on my dick and greased it up. I looked at his panties and there was a hole surrounded by lace where I could put my dick into.

"I kind of thought you would like to try black boi pussy, so I loosened it up before I got here. Just push it in."

I grabbed his ass and pushed my dick in. He moaned like a girl and went back to licking my wife's pussy.

"Oh Mahe, you tongue is so good on my pussy! Suck it my black lover!!"

"Oh yeah!! Keep sucking on my pussy, I'm almost ready to cum. "

Hearing this, I increased the pace of thrusting my dick into Mahe's boi pussy. I could feel his boi pussy clamp down on my dick as I increased the speed of fucking him.

My wife cried out, "I'm cumming!! Keep licking and sucking!!"

Lifting his head from between my wife's legs Mahe yelled," Fuck me panty boy. Give me all your cock in my boi pussy!!"

I cried out, "I'm ready to cum too. Where do you want it Mahe?"

Mahe stopped licking and whispered "Leave it in my boi pussy."

And with that, I came in his ass while my wife came in his mouth.

We all laid there for a minute. Mahe finally moved as my dick came out of his boi pussy. My wife moved away and sat back up on the couch.

Mahe stood up, grabbed his clothes and coat and put them on.

He said," I really enjoyed that, but I have to get home soon. Perhaps we can do this again soon?"

My wife and I both responded, "YES!!"

Mahe left and my wife and I were alone.

She said, "Well, how did you like your Valentine's day present?"

I said, "I can't wait to see what you get me for my birthday!!"