A Valentine's Day

Story Info
You go away for Valentine's.
2.2k words
3.95
42.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
silverace1
silverace1
202 Followers

I have been planning to make this year's Valentine's Day – our first together – as special as possible, my darling.

First, there had to be a special dress for you to wear and I was looking for weeks until I found just the right one for you. It was the slinkiest red clinging silk gown available and I had it adjusted to fit your sexy curves like a second skin. All that held it up were the two tiny shoulder straps. To insure the best hang and effect, you could wear no underwear at all – just the silky sheer red hold-ups and the 5" red strappy sandals to accent the look.

Second, there was the choice of location for the special dinner and the evening to follow. I planned this part long in advance by warning you of a pending business trip for a week starting on February 14th (you were so disappointed that we would not be spending this special day together). It wasn't until a week before the date I was to leave that I told you that I had convinced the boss to let me take you with me and that the location of the meeting was in Aruba. You squealed with delight to be getting away from the cold weather to a tropical island off the coast of Venezuela for a week of sunshine and heat.

Then you panicked and asked "But what about the baby?"

I assured you not to worry and that your mother was coming to stay and that I had contacted all the mothers of the little ones you had been babysitting and they had made other arrangements. I also told you that I had already arranged the hotel on the beach and a wardrobe for both of us for Valentine's Day dinner.

The next week flew by and we were soon flying south to the Caribbean. It was a long flight but you were too excited to sleep but instead quizzed me all about the trip; I told you as little as possible but assured you that most of the time was ours to do as we wished.

We arrived at the Aruba Grand, our luxury hotel right on the azure sea front in the late afternoon of the 14th and were whisked to our penthouse suite overlooking the beach. We stood together on the private balcony with you leaning at the balcony and me behind you with my arms around your slim waist. As we breathed in the fragrant spicy smells of the island famous for its spice crops, you leaned back into me and whispered in your huskiest sotto voice, "Darling, will we be able to make love right here tonight?"

In answer, I turned you in my arms and slid the straps of your light sundress off your shoulders and dropped the dress to the floor. In a flash, your bra and panties followed, as did my lightweight tropical suit and shirt; I was wearing no underwear. I quickly picked you up and lay you on the padded lounge - one of several – on the balcony and, pulling your legs to either side, proceeded to feast on your already dripping pussy! The sound of the lapping surf far below and the warm soft winds only heightened our desire and your crying out loudly to fuck you followed your quick orgasm!

As you pulled your legs high to your chest, I climbed onto the lounge and slowly eased my rock hard cock deep inside you. We were soon rocking together until we came in burst after burst as the open-air lovemaking drove us over the edge.

The sun was nearing the horizon on its way to a glorious sunset, as we lay cuddled together in the afterglow of our rather quick lovemaking. Since ours was the soul penthouse (as I had arranged), we had absolute privacy for our stay. I rolled you on top of me, feeling the firmness of your breasts against my chest, and kissed you with great love.

"Darling, we have an eight thirty dinner reservation so we only have a little over an hour and a half to get ready. Why don't I pour you a bubble bath and I will jump into the shower stall and then get dressed while you have a soak?"

"But what am I going to wear?" you queried.

I assured you that it was all covered as I patted you on the delicious tush and ran to start your tub. A few minutes later, I heard you singing joyfully in the tub (ah, the sound of a satisfied woman!) while I had a quick shower. After drying off, I ran into the master suite and pulled your dress and accessories from the closet where I had the porter hide them and then dressed in my own summer weight tuxedo and white dinner jacket. I was just finishing as you came out of the bathroom, the scent of your freshly scented body preceding you! What a glorious sight you were as you raised your arms above your naked body to put your hair up in an elegant chignon!

Your breasts sat proudly high on your chest and your firm tummy led down to the shaven pussy with its slightly protruding swollen outer lips! It was all I could do to resist ravaging you on the spot. Then your eyes fell on the bed where I laid out your dress and you were breathless.

"Oh, darling! It is so beautiful and perfect for today! But no underwear – you naughty boy; what will people think?"

"Exactly what I want them to think, baby. That this old man has the most beautiful woman in the world on his arm"

I held the dress high and your raised your arms as it slid with a whisper over your body, almost to ankle length. There was a slit up both sides to just above the knee so that when you sat to slide on the hose and strap on the pumps, I could see your slim legs to the thigh. You would be the hit of the evening and to top it off, I reached into the dresser drawer to pull out the flat jeweller's velvet case and held it open to show you the red ruby and diamond necklace.

As I hung it around your neck like a choker, I kissed your neck and whispered, Happy Valentines Day, sweetheart!!"

You looked at yourself in the mirror and even took your own breath away; the rubies and diamonds sparkled in the light and were only outdone by your glistening tears of happiness. The gown hugged every curve so tight and the silk against your bare skin caused your nipples to harden and poke against the silk. If the light was just right, I could even make out the tiniest sign of the start of your pouting pussy lips.

We walked hand in hand to the private elevator to our suite and it took us 30 floors to the elegant dining room where we would be eating and dancing into the wee hours of the morning.

As we met the maitre d' to be taken across the crowded dining room to our window alcove overlook the pounding surf below, every eye in the house was drawn to the vision of loveliness on my arm. I could feel the brush of your firm breast against my arm and it was enough to elicit an immediate hardening of my cock! Even the voices became hushed as every man's eyes - and even more so, every woman's – was drawn to the heavenly creature (and it wasn't me, my love) as she crossed the room with a grace and sexiness that proved her to be a woman of sureness and self-confidence.

The next three hours spent over dinner passed elegantly with great food and company. We wined and dined like never before and after we were done, I stood, laid down my linen napkin, and held my hand out to you to dance.

You stood as I pulled out your chair – stealing a glance at your firm bum as the dress clung to it so fetchingly – and took my hand as I led you to the dance floor. Given the romantic theme of the evening, all the dances were slow and close so I was able to feel the rising heat of your body as we clung together as one. It seemed to me that we were the only ones on the floor and that the orchestra and vocalist were performing just for us!

We danced 'all by ourselves' for so long your feet started to become a little sore. Since the room was getting a bit warm (there were a lot of people there after all), I paid our waiter and we walked together out onto the beachfront patio and I helped your take off your sandals and stockings (the latter went into my pocket while I carried your shoes) and we set off down the deserted beach away from the hotel and the celebrating noisy crowd.

Since our hotel was the last in the row on the beach, we were soon out of sight as we rounded several large sand dunes. The moon was full and a balmy onshore breeze created just the right atmosphere. I dropped your shoes to the sand and, taking you into my arms, kissed you longingly and with unbridled passion. The long evening of watching you in that sexy almost invisible dress and your perky hard nipples as well as feeling the movement of your body tight against me as we danced was about the limit of my yearning for you.

As I kissed you, I slipped the thin straps off your shoulders until your proud tits were exposed. I lowered my mouth and hungrily sucked and nipped on the nipples until you moaned as you pulled my face harder into you! I pushed the gown past your hips and with a sexy little wriggle; you let it fall to the soft sand underfoot. Your hands hurriedly worked to remove my jacket, shirt and tie and then fought with my belt and zipper. My clothing was suddenly lying on the beach and we walked barefoot and naked together – you clad only in that glistening choker around your neck – until we were standing waist deep in the still warm tropical sea.

As we kissed for what seemed like hours, you raised yourself upwards until my hands found your round firm ass and I lifted you until your legs encircled my waist. Buoyed by the water – in fact, aided by the gentle waves – you lowered your needy pussy along my rock hard cock until you were buried to the hilt.

The incoming waves supported our body's upright and also lifted and lowered you on me with almost no effort on our part. Your arms wrapped tightly around my neck as we let the Gods of the Sea make love with us! It was almost magical the way that the wavelength of the incoming surf timed itself to our movements; it was as if the pull of the full moon was influencing the tides for us.

In an eternity of kissing and having your body moving against mine, we seemed to sense the end was near and we drew our faces apart and gazed with so much love and lust into each other's eyes and came together in a massive but quiet orgasm! It seemed that all we had to do at that very moment was to look into the other's soul through our eyes to cum together so wondrously! We had never experienced such lovemaking before!

As the overwhelming sensations finally drew to an end, we allowed our sated bodies to separate and we walked back up the beach to collect our clothing. We waited long enough to allow the warm breezes to dry us off and then I lifted the dress once again over your head and watch as it slowly slid down that body I love so much. Just slipping on my slacks and shirt and carrying the rest over my arm and in my hand, I placed my other arm around your shoulder and we walked slowly back to the hotel.

We passed through the service entrance and took the back elevator to the first floor where we called our private car to our suite. The king size bed had been turned down and candles lit throughout the room. As I had instructed before we left the dining room, a hot bath awaited us in the Jacuzzi tub in the second bath and a bottle of the best champagne and chocolates stood beside the tub.

"We need to get the salt from the ocean off us before we go to bed, darling" I grinned.

Once again, we stripped and crawled into the hot water and I started the jets. As you lay back against me, I poured two flutes of champagne and handed you one. I poured a bit on your shoulder and, as I lapped it up to your giggles as the ice cold bubbly coursed over your breast; I whispered the final surprise into your pearl-like ear.

"Darling, I have to confess. There is no meeting; this is a week of sun and fun strictly for us with all the loving we can pour into it. I hope you aren't disappointed?"

For the rest of that night and the next six days and nights, you proved to me just how disappointed you weren't!

silverace1
silverace1
202 Followers