A Vampire for My Birthday

Story Info
Mortal is seduced into the darkness by new lover.
6.1k words
4.41
19.8k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,008 Followers

I had just gotten into one hell of a fight with my live-in girlfriend of two weeks, Lizzie, so I definitely needed a distraction, and Uncle Ray's Halloween/birthday bash that he had thrown to celebrate my "spooky" birthday was just what the doctor ordered. Being the birthday boy, I considered two obvious choices, Michael Myers and Jason Vorhees, but settled on Jason because a hockey mask seemed to fit my nasty mood. Typically for her, Lizzie had declined to go because she was still steamed at me, and I honestly thought that she intended to forget my birthday. However, that was okay, because I intended to crash at Uncle Ray's after the festivities instead of going home to her in such a drunken state.

I should perhaps, at this point explain that "Uncle Ray," wasn't my blood uncle. He was just an older, divorced man who liked to host wild parties for younger folks in order to lure young women into his bed. Well, that was one way to get some pussy, and I couldn't argue with his methods: they worked. By the end of the night, he usually got some action. He also let the boys and girls crash at his place rather than risk DUIs the same nights. The rule of thumb was that you could fall asleep anywhere in his house, but you had to go home when you got up, unless, of course, you had slept with him during or after the bash.

Well, this particular evening, I drank more than my fill, and I was in a truly rough mood, so I planned to cheat on Lizzie for revenge for her picking that fight. That was usually my style, to wait until I was really steamed at a girl, and only then cheat on her. Women do that shit all the time, so if you want to call me a dick, look in the mirror, ladies. Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones, right?

I did that for two reasons: one, I could call it a penalty of sorts for whatever offense the lady in question committed against me ... you pick a fight, you get cheated on ... fair's fair; two, when I was that pissed-off, I was usually on the fence about staying together, anyway. Why wait until after I dump the girl to find out how others are like? Women test the waters before diving in ... why shouldn't guys? Again, hypocrisy doesn't look good on you gals.

On this occasion, the reason for the fight was simple: Lizzie wanted to know if there was any hope of marriage, and I had bluntly told her "no." I wasn't about to deal with licenses, lawyers, divorce and all that entailed, and a formal status that unfairly stacked the deck against men. I told her exactly why I wasn't interested in marriage, saying that if we broke up, it should be our business, not the government's, and certainly shouldn't come with a steep price tag.

To be honest, I wasn't really cut out for monogamy, but I liked having a steady girlfriend, and telling people upfront that you're poly seemed to always be a dealbreaker, so I would wait for the inevitable fight, and then blow off some steam by going to a party and banging someone who didn't want a relationship any more than I did. These girlfriends were just stand-ins for the future lovers, I kept telling myself, not intending to stay with them forever. They were to kill time, enjoy myself, and keep my relationship skills from getting too rusty. Given Lizzie's increasingly obvious attachment to social conventions and such, she was no more likely to be one of those partners than her predecessors.

I was in the middle of drinking a bit of bourbon and Coke and smoking a doobie (another issue with Lizzie, as she didn't like my fondness for weed) when this really sexy Goth with jet-black hair and rather long legs, who reminded me a bit of Eva Green, simply, unceremoniously, planted herself on my lap and pulled up her leather skirt to grind her bare pussy against my crotch. Her juices soaked my pants right in that area as she rubbed against me, as if to get her scent on me, and she didn't stop there.

Before I knew it, my pants were down to my knees and this woman that I had never met before in my life was riding me cowgirl-style in the armchair, her sweet twat taking me as far inside her as I could go. She was kissing my neck feverishly, too, and that was certainly more attention than Lizzie had ever given to that part of me. I lay down my drink and joint because I couldn't do them justice while this stranger used me that way. It was clear, undeniable, animal lust, raw, vital, primal, and carnal, as she took me for her own pleasure as well as mine.

I was on another plane of existence as I made out with the strange Goth lady, my hockey mask still on, while her makeup hid her identity well enough for me, when I felt a sudden, sharp pain in my neck, as if tiny daggers had entered my carotid artery and drawn serious blood. I should have no longer been erect, but in spite of the agony, my cock stayed at full mast and she kept riding me even as she sucked out my life force. I was stunned by the sheer amount of blood that she was taking from me, as well as from the pain joined to pleasure, even as her body joined itself to mine.

It wasn't until she stopped that I looked her in the eyes, saw the blood that she licked away from her lips, saw the two fangs still dripping my blood inside her mouth, and then saw her eyes change color from blue to red. I knew that that she wasn't simply a sick, twisted woman with a blood kink ... she was the real thing. She was actually Nosferatu, the undead, a creature of the night.

I should felt dead, but I felt more alive than ever. I should have felt rage, but instead, my lust overcame me, as I spilled my seed inside this strange woman, and she smiled at me before baring her own neck to my teeth ... No, wait ... did I actually ... have fangs? Part of me now seemed to be outside of myself, as I bit this lady who had already bitten me, as my teeth entered her veins and drew from her spirit as she had from mine. I drank from her fountain of youth, as she drank from mine. She didn't resist ... she welcomed it. She invited me to drink deeply from her body, to take in her wild, primeval essence and magic.

I knew then what had happened ... the transformation had begun, and it wasn't gradual at all ... The movies had gotten that right, at least. To be bitten was somehow connected to being turned, and I had been turned. I was Nosferatu myself now. I was the undead. I was a vampire. The next thing that I realized was that I was no longer drunk or stoned. I never would be again. To be one of us was to be fully alert, more awake and cognizant of the world around us than mere mortals ever could be.

I looked into her eyes and started to ask questions, but she put her finger to my lips and whispered, "To drink is not to turn, but to drink while mating is to share the gift of eternity. The fountain of youth lives inside our veins."

I gulped as I realized the implications ... She meant that if she had just bitten me, I would have probably died from loss of blood, been another of her victims. Because she had bitten me during sex, we had fully joined, my soul had melted away as our flesh became one, and I had turned into a creature of the night. I felt a sudden gratitude, strangely enough, sitting there as a newly rejuvenated demon in a room full of partying friends and acquaintances blissfully ignorant of things.

"I ... thank you, but I don't even know your name. Mine is... ," I started to say, but she again put her finger to my lips.

"You're Jason. That's all I need to know for now. Our kind doesn't marry or practice monogamy. At least not usually. You probably have a woman at home, though, and if you wish to turn her, by all means, do so. When I saw you, I knew that you were perfect for this. The kind of man who chafes at the stupid rules of mortal society. Why be a lamb when you can be a lion? Why be a cow when you can be a wolf? You're better than them.

"It's true, what they say of us. We never grow old. We never die. But we do breed ... and you have made one of us inside me just now. I adore you for that. Also know this ... I'm yours. Forever. Whatever you do with the mortal girl, I don't care. I'm yours. To fuck. To bite. To kiss. To breed. Jealousy is such a human vice. Our kind has no use for it. You cannot catch a disease. You will have strength, vitality, and stamina like you had never known.

"Why would I care what you do with lesser creatures, anyway? Or even with another of our kind. I'm yours. I'm the one that turned you. You're the one that made me want to turn you. You are now my master. Yes, that's what you are to me now. I have not turned a man for a very long time, because to be with a male of our kind is to belong to him. I had to find a man worthy of being more than just sustenance, more than just a source of nourishment. Most men, I drink them or fuck them, but I don't do both. Depends on my needs.

"To do what I did with you was to know in advance what it meant for me ... eternal bondage to you. I took your soul, but I've given you my freedom. I am yours. You own me. Now, you need only claim me, bind me to you with the Collar. When a female of our kind wears a male's collar, she is his ... forever. Unless he is dusted as my previous master was, centuries ago, she belongs to him for eternity. Always his. Always enslaved to him.

"You should also know that you can keep mortals as servants, but they will die in time. They don't age while their collars are on, but they grow old and die once they are removed. Yes, there are collars for mortal slaves, and they are about the same as ours, but the key difference is that the mortal collars are black, while ours are red. I think that you'd enjoy the satisfaction of having your current lady serve you in such a way, unless you wish to turn her," the woman told me bluntly, much to my shock.

"She's my girlfriend, I'm kind of pissed at her and vice versa, her name is Lizzie, and, yes, I would love to see her feel a dose of humility for once. I really want to be free to have more than one woman at once, maybe even a guy now and then. Is that too much to ask? She wants marriage, a ring, all that traditional BS. Talk about your odd couples, but she is an adorable young woman in some ways, when not infuriating. I honestly think that she's absorbed too much garbage from social media, women's studies courses, and women's magazines.

"At times, I think that she'd be happier if she just let her hair down and did as she was told. But I can't be sure until I confront her. Anyway, I'm in no hurry to go home just yet, and now I'm not drunk anymore. Shall we go someplace private, so I can fuck my new vampire sex slave?" I smiled at the strange lady, adding, "Seriously, what's your name. As your master, I demand to know it."

"Marcella Nerva. I was born on the Kalends of June, in what you call the year 300 A.D., in the city of Mediolanum, which is now Milan, in the Roman Empire. Yes, I was a Roman of Italian stock. Ancient Italian, that is. My father was a magistrate and official of the Emperor Maximian, co-emperor with Diocletian. We were loyal pagans and adherents of Diocletian's rule, but when Constantine seized power, we fell into disfavor, as we disapproved of his new religion, Christianity. Yes, that's right ... I actually remember and lived in ancient Rome. What's your name, Master?" she asked me bluntly now, while leading me to a guest room for more privacy so that we could enjoy each other's bodies.

"Believe it or not, it's Ripley. Jack Ripley, to be exact. Now, slave, about that collar of yours?" I smiled as we prepared to mate again, hungrily and lustfully, due to our now growing bond between us.

"I thought that you'd never ask ... I'll bring it to you after this encounter, if you don't mind. I badly need to be fucked first, please," Marcella begged me.

To say that she was fucked would be to put it mildly. As a vampire with new strength, vitality, and power inside me, I was able to fuck Marcella, my new plaything, probably for a good half-hour at least, as she came at least thrice during the act. She was much older than me, yet eager and ready to serve me in a way that I had never expected. She clearly wasn't going to change, either. I had no idea that vampires were even real, let alone that their culture was so intensely patriarchal, more so than modern society by far.

Then again, if vampires had been around as long as she was, it made a large degree of sense. The first vampires were probably male and wanted access to mates that they could control, but who would still be dangerous in their own right within reason. The collars would enable their masters to harness their powers, while still unleashing them on their mutual prey, like lionesses who obey the king, but are still a real threat to gazelles. The use of the black collars to keep humans as loyal pets or minions also made sense, given that vampires couldn't go out in daylight, and thus needed sources of income, loyal bodyguards, and willing donors of blood for times between hunts. It also made me wonder what would happen if a vampire and a mortal produced children, but that was a problem for another day.

"You know, today is my birthday, so you were the birthday present that I never expected. A vampire slut of my own," I smiled as I came deep inside Marcella at last.

"It is now the day not only of your birth, Master, but of your death and rebirth as one of us, as Nosferatu. We are a race, you know, separate from mortals. The true apex predators that humans only think that they are. We were once them, but now we are far greater than they ever were, my lord," Marcella answered, gasping as I pulled out from behind her, much to her delight, "See ... as good as you were in bed on your best day, now you will be better even on your worst than that. Vampires ... we're far better lovers. Even our mortal servants come to realize and appreciate our vigor. It's part of what keeps them enslaved to us, along with the desire to prove worthy of joining us. Some earn their way, some do not, but they always crave to be us."

"So, tell the truth, what is your connection to Uncle Ray, then?" I asked her outright.

"Oh, him? He's hoping to be collared as a human minion of us ... I told him that it wasn't up to me, because he offered to serve me, that only males could claim him as a servant, and he agreed to help me find my mate. He just didn't know that it was you. I encourage you to make use of him, though. A man like him, with lots of appeal to the youth, would be very useful to our cause, which was why I first appeared to him and asked directly for his help in my purpose. Our instincts as vampires, our intuitions, are often stronger than those of mortals, and I knew that he would lead me to my future master, one worthy of my service. I was right. I knew when I saw you that it was you. It's fitting that you were born on this particular day. You're perfect for this role, Master," Marcella told me while licking my cock ... she didn't dare to suck on it because she had fangs.

We spent the rest of the evening, until the wee hours of the morning, fucking like rabbits or something, my cock taking her ass as well as her pussy with every sign of her delight in my use of her. I also decided not to turn Lizzie quite yet. There was plenty of time for that. Let her learn obedience first. Besides, if she were a vampire, she would be drinking more blood than offering it ... and she would have fangs, so she wouldn't be able to suck my cock safely, not without biting it. Given the circumstances, Lizzie, like Ray, would be far more useful as a minion of mine.

I didn't even check my cell phone, of course, until shortly before sunup, and there were tons of messages from Lizzie, mostly asking to talk, checking to make sure that I was okay (more than okay, I thought, laughing), wishing me a happy birthday, which didn't begin until midnight, of course, and pleading with me to come back home. Oddly enough, she even apologized, which she never did in the past. Given that she had thrown a vase at me and it broke, she had every reason to apologize this time around, though. Things were going to change at home when I did show up, which wasn't going to be yet.

The Sun, of course, drained my power and I had to lie down behind curtains, which Ray was all too willing to provide us. Marcella lay in my arms and we snuggled up in ways that nobody would ever expect vampires to do. By now, most of the party guests had left, but Ray himself stood vigil, making sure that no one harmed his new master, which he now knew that I was. I slept like the dead, or more like the undead in this case, dreaming wildly, but not recalling the dreams in the slightest that morning, not caring that I had to work that morning ... I would deal with mundane matters like that soon enough.

My bosses were in for a rude awakening if they didn't comply with my wishes. Things had changed around there. I wanted night shifts now, and eventually planned to quit and move on to bigger and better things. Maybe I should try my hand at writing horror novels? This seemed to be a likely vocation for a vampire. There was no way that I would work days, at my weakest, risking my eternal life for such petty wages. I would be here long after they had turned to dust, after all.

"By the way, I think that I should tell you that I am independently wealthy, Master, but now that is at your disposal. Does that surprise you? I have had nearly two thousand years to quietly acquire my fortune, and I have done so ruthlessly. Why? So that my master didn't have to work a regular, tedious job in order to live as he deserves. That money is now yours, though I trust that you will reward me for gaining riches for you before I even knew who you were. I told you before ... you are my Master. My life is about serving you. Everything that I do is something to please and serve you. It is all done to that end. I just had to find a worthy new master to claim me. Perhaps you wish to collar me now?" Marcella told me when I awoke, bringing a smile to my face.

I had trusted her not to betray me, and neither Ray nor she had broken my trust. They had done their part, though, of course, she had needed sleep, too. As I placed the collar on Marcella's neck, a red one just as she told me, she knelt and placed a ring on my finger ... a ring with a skull on it. Then she brought out up to six black collars, in case I needed them. After that, she gave me her PIN so that I could access her bank account and transfer money into my own. I only took half from it, much to her surprise, rather than draining most of it.

"You have been an excellent steward of my fortune, Marcella. Do you honestly think that I will not appreciate this, as well as trust you with more? You saved my life by taking it. You turned me, transformed me, and gave me power that I only dreamed of possessing before. Tell me, what titles do vampires really use? Is it really Count or Countess?" I asked her right then.

"It is whatever you wish to be called, my lord. You are the only male vampire for miles around. Males are much more rare than you think. Mostly, it's females who either have or seek a master. We use various titles. We seem independent. We even seem arrogant to mortal men, but that's to be expected. None of them deserve our devotion. Only the males of our own kind and our future masters deserve that. It's not egalitarian at all, like what you saw in underworld. Vampire females are very powerful, more so than human males, far stronger, but to vampire males, we're fuckmeat, we know it, and we love it that way.

"We prefer to be ice queens, taking what we want, and pursuing the goal of finding our true masters, at which point we always know who they are, and while they are mortals when we find them, we always treat them differently, because we know that they are destined to be males of our race. Once they are turned, we do for them what I did for you. Personally, I've always answered to Lady Marcella, and yes, I've been a dominatrix, but that's for mortal men. No true vampire lord would want to submit to me. Many mortal males, however, often do. We will fuck and do many things with mortal men, but we will never respect them. We are goddesses. They are only human.

SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,008 Followers
12