A Vampire's Conquests

Story Info
Bisexual vampire tells about her erotic feedings.
1.3k words
4.13
27.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sita
Sita
2 Followers

My name is Sita. Since I am a vampire, I have been around a long time. I have had many lovers, most of them female. Every once in awhile I like to have a nice, hard cock, but there is nothing better than the sweet taste of a woman's pussy.

I especially love to take a woman who is afraid she is going to die soon. Although, after the passion takes over, they usually forget that I might kill them.

Sometimes they die, other times I enjoy just a small amount of their hot, sticky blood. The taste of blood, to me, is unbelievable. The feeling of feeding off a warm victim is comparable to the feeling of the sex I take from them right before.

I never feed without a good fucking first. Luckily, I am a very sexy vampire. I have no problem luring men and women into a vulnerable position. I'm 5'7" with long, straight reddish-brown hair, down to my ass, and glistening green eyes. I have a very slim, but athletic body. (I have to keep in shape to catch the victims I can't lure) My breasts are a little large for my frame, but my lovers really enjoy them.

Now that you know a little bit about my unusual tastes, and me, I will tell about one of my more erotic encounters.

It was a warm night in June. The air was thick with fog. A full moon was in the sky. I was dressed to kill, literally. I had on tight, black leather pants, and a silver halter-top. On my feet, I wore black vinyl boots with spiked heels. I wore my hair down.

I went to a bar I had never been to before. It was called The Olympia. It was not the nicest bar around. There were only about ten stools around the bar, a few tables scattered around, and a booth in a dark corner, for those who wanted more privacy. I had a feeling I would end up over there. The place was pretty full.

I sat on one of the two empty stools. I ordered a fuzzy navel, my favorite. As I sat there sipping my drink, I gazed around the bar, searching for a victim. I spotted a couple of potentials: a short, brunette woman and a tall, tanned, young guy. Then I happened to glance at the door when the most amazing looking woman walked in.

She was about 5'9", long, curly, black hair, violet eyes, creamy white skin, and a beautiful body with luscious curves. She had on a short, red, satin skirt, and a tight black t-shirt. She had boots that were similar to mine, but they went up to her thighs, and had thicker heels. The moment I saw I thought about how sweet her skin must taste. I wanted to lick every inch of her body.

I'm not shy, so I went up to her and asked if I could buy her a drink. She accepted my offer, and asked for a sex on the beach. (My kind of woman) I ordered her drink, and we sat down at the bar.

We didn't talk much, but we had an immediate connection. We soon moved over to the booth. In the privacy of the darkness, I put my hand on her thigh, right above where her boot ended. She put her hand on mine and slowly moved it further up her leg. Soon, my fingers were brushing against the crotch of her panties. She moved her panties aside so I could have access to the warm, wet folds of her pussy. I was getting extremely horny by now. She started to caress my breasts, as I fondled her. I slipped one of my fingers inside of her; she let out a quiet moan. She moved her hands up under my shirt, and pinched my nipples. I was so turned on my pussy was soaking wet.

I led her to the bathroom. We went into the end stall, since it was the biggest. As soon as I locked the door, we frantically began removing each other's clothes. When our clothes were in pile at our feet, we stood back and admired each other. Then I kissed her, our tongues intertwining. Hands were roaming up and down our bodies. I started kissing her neck making her moan for more. I wanted to taste her blood, but decided to wait. I kissed my way down to her breasts. I sucked on her nipples, moving from one to the other and then back. My fingers wandered down to her hot pussy. She sighed and stroked my hair. I love when someone touches my head; it sends little pleasure shivers down my spine. As I began fingering her once again, she gently guided my head further down her body. I licked her stomach on the way down. Soon my face was between her legs. I could feel the warmth on my face. I smelled the sweetness.

I stuck just the tip of my tongue between her pussy lips. So I could savor the taste. She tasted better than anyone before her. I teased her hard clit with my tongue. Then I dived in, feeling all around with my probing tongue. I put three fingers inside of her. I sucked and licked her clit, while pumping my fingers in and out. After awhile, she let out a muffled scream, and grabbed onto the bar on the wall to keep from falling.

She said she wanted to return the favor. I told her we could finish up back at my place. We put our clothes back on and headed out.

We took my car, a black Mustang. Soon we arrived at my house. It was an average sized house. It had white siding on the exterior, three bedrooms, and one and a half bathrooms.

We went inside. We went straight back to the master bedroom. I told her I had many toys for us to use on each other. I asked her to blindfold me and pick something out to use on me. Not knowing what would happen was very erotic to me.

We once again shed our clothes. I got onto the bed. She sat down behind me and wrapped a scarf around my head, covering my eyes. She tied it tightly. She then laid me down. I waited in anticipation for what she would do next.

I felt her breath on my pussy. I felt her tongue burrow into me. Her hands spread my legs farther apart. She licked and sucked me for a while, and then she suddenly stopped.

The next thing I felt was cold, hard plastic trying to invade me. I recognized it as my extra-large dildo. It was 10 inches long and 3 inches wide. I had never been able to get it all the way in.

She kept pressing and turning it until the head popped in. I felt a twinge of pain and then pure pleasure as she continued to push it in. I never felt so full in my life. I was having one orgasm after another as she fucked my pussy hard and fast with the monstrous dildo. Just when I thought I couldn't take any more she stopped.

While I laid there in a daze, she kissed my forehead and curled up next to me.

When I finally regained my senses, I brushed her hair out of the way and kissed her neck. I gently sunk my teeth into her milky flesh and drank. I stopped after a few big mouthfuls. I didn't want to kill such a wonderful woman. I only drank enough that she passed out.

I dressed her and myself. Then I dropped her off back at the bar. When she woke up, she would think it was all a dream. The bite mark would heal by morning,

Soon I will tell you of another encounter. Until then, enjoy this one. Let me know what you think by emailing me.

Sita
Sita
2 Followers