A Vampire's Human Slave Ch. 03

Story Info
The real fun begins!
1.5k words
4.26
25.5k
2

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/23/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake looked towards the bedside table with, fear wondering what horrors lay inside. Mistress R smiled at Jake and when she found what her fingers were searching for, she slowly withdrew her hand. Jake took a deep breath, and when she showed him the item, he was a little confused. In front of her, Mistress R held a pair of pink lacy underwear, with a rather saggy front. She smiled sweetly at him, and simply stated, "Now dear, I'm going to put these on you, and if you so much as struggle against me, I swear to God I will pull your leash so hard you can never cum again."

Jake meekly nodded at her, and she went about her business. First, she slowly slid down Jakes body, until she was past his feet, and reaching up, she grasped the waistband of his shorts and slowly rolled them down his legs, and off his feet, throwing them to the floor. She giggled at his penis, standing at half-mast, and stroking it a little with her sharp fingernails sent the blood rushing to it and hardening it rapidly. With a tsk, she pinched the skin between his nuts and ass, causing his now erect dick to deflate just as quickly.

"There we go, I had almost forgotten. But don't worry slave, you won't miss out on a single bit of your first session." She spoke with a teasing wink. Standing up and walking to the table again, she grabbed a roll of purple tape and an odd leather strip with studs on it before hopping back to the foot of the bed. Setting down the tape, she grabbed the underwear again, and picked up Jakes left foot to slide it in. Jake tried to pull his foot away, but it was held firm but Mistress R, and she looked up at him, her smile turning evil. She grabbed the tape and jumped up, landing on Jakes chest roughly, straddling him. Jake let out a scream as she grabbed his hand, and started wrapping the tape around his wrist, then leading it up to the bed post, wrapping it tightly around and back, and effectively securing his right hand. She repeated the process for his left hand, and suddenly realized he was still screaming. With a grunt, she wrapped the tape around his head and mouth several times, turning his annoying screams into beautiful muffles.

Now that Mistress R had Jake secure, she kissed him through the tape before smirking and moving back down, grabbing the leather strip. She wrapped it around Jakes limp penis while he stared with wide, fearful eyes. The strip was about three inches wide and about two inches long, with the studs on the inside! She tied off the ends tightly, the studs pressing into his lifeless penis, but not hurting him. Mistress R started rubbing his cock lightly with her fingers, bringing his now trapped cock back to life. He could already feel the pressure starting to increase, and tugged on the tape binding his hands. The tape stretched a little, but would not break. Using just her index finger and thumb, she started to rub Jake up and down, increasing his erection, and the pressure of each stud on his enlarging dick. His face started to scrunch up in pain as his penis reached its full length of 8 inches, and Mistress R rubbing him faster and faster.

Just as he was starting to get the good feeling of an oncoming orgasm, she stopped and smiled, placing a rubber band around the base of his dick and wrapping it three times so it was nice and tight. "That will keep you hard and in pain for a long enough time I think. Now it's time for your pretty underwear!" She said with a happy clap, sliding the pink underwear up slowly, and pulling it up over his purpling dick. His penis was pushing violently against the thin fabric of the small underwear, lifting it up. After thinking for a moment, she grabbed the tape, wrapping it around the waistband tightly, ensuring it wouldn't lift away. Just for the hell of it, she wrapped tape around the thighs as well, just to make sure the underwear could not slip off.

"Oh you're just so pretty! I think I want memories of this!" She said and excitedly ran around the bed to grab a camera from her bedside table. Muffling protests and shaking his head, Jake struggled against his bonds, lifting his legs to hide his face. "Oh dear, that just won't do will it?" She giggled and put down the camera and picking the tape back up. She wrapped each of his ankles separately and bound them to the bedpost in the same fashion as his hands, rendering him spread eagle on the bed. "Oh don't worry slave, this tape is special, it won't hurt to take off. It only sticks to itself! Don't you just love it?" she asked him in a singsong voice. Once she was happy with her adjustments, she began taking snapshots of Jake from all angles, laughing the whole time.

Once she had all the pictures she wanted, she walked over to the closet and grabbed her biggest toy yet. A big clear plastic sheet, two or three times the size of the bed. Without a word, Mistress R placed the sheet over Jake, his eyes gone wild with fear. First, she tucked in one side of the plastic sheet as if it were a cover that was meant to go on the bed. Walking seductively to the other side, she bent close to his ear to explain the rules of the 'game' they were about to play. "I am going to seal you in this plastic sheet, with maybe ten minutes of air. In order to get it off, and breathe precious oxygen again, you have to cum. Ready?" She whispered, and sliced through the tape binding his right hand, and quickly tucking in the plastic sheet on all other sides, leaving just a little slack, for air.

Jake shook his head wildly, as if to wake him self up from a dream. "Slave, here's a hint, don't waste your time trying to get out or take off your underwear. You don't have enough time." She said with a wink, and walked over to a chair to the left of the bed. Jake looked over at her, wondering if she was serious. Indeed she was, because she was lifting her skirt, sliding her hand up it, stroking herself lightly. Jake used this sight to help him as he started rubbing himself as fast as he could through the underwear.

Actually, the silky texture of the underwear helped him masturbate, but every time his cock began to throb or twitch with the first signs of pleasure, the studs would dig into the base of his cock more, sending the feeling away. Looking over at Mistress R again, he saw she now had her skirt down around her ankles, exposing her shaved pussy, as she grinned at Jake and rubbed herself to his peril. Soon, she had uncovered her breasts, and was tweaking her nipples with one hand, and rubbing herself with the other. Jake stared at her as he rubbed himself harder and harder, getting just a little closer to his orgasm every time the studded leather band prevented it.

Breathing was getting more difficult as he ran out of oxygen, making him go faster. The plastic was starting to stick to the sweat on his skin, causing him to have to move to keep the plastic from covering his mouth. Mistress R was now fingering herself with vigor, her head thrown back in pleasure as she brought herself closer to orgasm. Suddenly, she screamed in pleasure, arching her back as she rode out her orgasm. Ten seconds later, Jakes muscles tensed as he had the biggest orgasm he ever had, the bodily excretions seeping through the thin lacy underwear. He slumped like a ragdoll as Mistress R caught her breath, the chair damp in the spot her crotch was at.

Slowly, she stood up and ripped the plastic off of Jake, and he filled his lungs with oxygen, his body visibly shaking from his orgasm. Mistress R sat on the side of the bed and smiled at him, "That wasn't so bad, was it slave?" she asked him as she pulled the tape off his mouth.

Jake took several gulps of air, and opened his mouth to say something, but stopped. Taking a moment to think, he spoke in a soft tone. "M-mistress R... That was the biggest orgasm I have ever had."

Mistress R smiled at him, and leaned in close to his ear, and whispered, "I think we'll get along just fine. Now let's get cleaned up slave." She stood and sliced the tape holding him down, moving the bathroom, still naked. Stretching his aching body and following her perfectly shaped ass to the bathroom, wincing with every step as his still hard cock pressed against the studs.

As soon as they stepped in the bathroom, she grabbed his hand led him to the bathtub. Pulling the shower curtain closed, she turned on him, grabbing his still wet cock with one hand and pulling his hair with the other, and pressing him against the wall. "Now slave, clean me, and then we can start on round two...."

End part three.