A Vampire's Human Slave Ch. 04

Story Info
Jake and Mistress R get wet in the final chapter!
1.6k words
4.35
22.6k
5

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/23/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake gasped as Mistress R grabbed his package, pressing the studs even harder into his sensitized prick. "Yes Mistress R!" he managed to squeeze out of his throat.

She moved closer to his ear and whispered, "If you do a good job, I'll take those studs off. If you don't do a good job, you sleep in the cage tonight." She patted his dick twice and released him, turning to the shower knob and adjusting the water until it was steaming hot. Jake nodded slowly at her request, ashamed at how easily she has broken him. With his head hung low, he picked up a bottle of 2 in 1 shampoo-conditioner and squeezed it into his hand.

Mistress R wet her hair and leaned her head back as if she was at the spa, letting him lather her hair, then rinse it. She even made him repeat the process, just for the hell of it. Jake did as he was told, and made sure her long black hair was tangle free. Once he was finished, she picked up a couple of body wash bottles and smelled each one, before picking a lavender scented body wash and handing it to Jake. "Make sure you clean everywhere." She said with a wink and faced him, her arms slightly out from her sides.

Jake took a minute to comprehend this, but as the gears turned in his head, a smile spread across his face, thinking of how he could do this in the most pleasurable way possible. Suddenly he felt a slap across his cheek, and looked up to see an impatient Mistress. Quickly, he lathered up the wash in his hands, and cautiously moved towards her. He started with her neck and shoulders, gently massaging them and moved down each arm, kissing each hand before lathering them up. With a reassuring glance from Mistress R, he began to lather her chest and breasts. As he gained confidence, he began massaging her breasts, tweaking her hardening nipples a little, sending a low moan from Mistress R's mouth.

That was all Jake needed to get him going, and he moved down, lathering her sides with a soft caress, and kissing each of her thighs before rubbing the body wash over them. Now on his knees, he ran his nails lightly over her thighs, digging in a little harder and a little higher each time. He began to run his hands softly over he pussy, lathering it up carefully with soap. Mistress R started to breathe a little harder as Jake started to push his fingers in, almost massaging the inside. Using his thumb to grind her clit, he had Mistress R gasping in a matter of minutes. Plunging his fingers in to the knuckle, he fingered her harder and harder, bringing her to orgasm in just a few minutes. As the fluid flowed down her legs, Jake stood up and passionately kissed her, his tongue exploring every region of her mouth, her tongue dancing around his.

Jake broke the kiss and began to rinse her off, and as soon as he was done, she shoved him against the wall once more. With an evil smirk on her face, she removed several false tiles on the shower wall, revealing metal loops. Jake already knew what they were for, and when she grabbed some rubber-like rope from a shelf above him, his suspicions were confirmed. Jake didn't resist as she looped the rope around his wrists, chest, neck and ankles, and then to the metal rings in the wall. She soon had him tied up in a vertical spread eagle fashion.

"You did a good job cleaning me slave. Now I have to clean you, but I don't want you running away anywhere." She said in a happy tone. At first Jake wondered why he would possibly want to run away, but he found out why when she turned the water to the coldest notch and pointed the shower head directly at him. Jake would have jumped a mile high-if he could have. His nipples were hard in seconds, as Mistress R broke into a fit of giggles.

She started by washing his hair, making sure the freezing water was always running down his body. Surprisingly, Jakes erection still hadn't gone away. The rubber band around the base of his cock was doing a good job. Mistress R then grabbed the same lavender body wash and started lathering Jakes body, not being as sensitive as he was with her. She did, however, take extra care of underwear over his package, scrubbing it with enough force to cause Jake to yelp, trying to get all his cum out of the fabric. When she was satisfied, she brought the shower head over and began rinsing Jake off, spraying directly at his penis with the cold water. His erection managed to fade some, but did not go all the way down, making her giggle again.

"Now don't go anywhere Slave, I have to get some things." She said sarcastically before hopping out of the shower and drying herself off with a towel. Before she left, she pointed the shower head directly at his chest, the freezing water cascading down his body, causing Jake to visibly shiver.

As she left, Jake prayed she wouldn't take long. And luckily, Mistress R reappeared after only 5 minutes, with two buckets and some rope. "It's time for our next game slave. Are you ready?" She asked sexily, before turning off the water, and starting to set up her death trap.

As Jake focused on warming his body up, Mistress R removed the soaking wet pink underwear, throwing it to the other side of the tub. She smiled at his cock trapped half hard in its studded prison. She snapped off the rubber band at the base of his cock painfully, causing a yelp to rise from his throat.

Leaving the studded band on, Mistress R tied one end of the thin rope to Jakes' nuts, triple knotting it to make sure it stayed, and then looped it through a metal hook in the floor. She then stood on the side of the bathtub and looped it through a similar metal hook on the ceiling, creating a sort of pulley system. Finally, she tied the other end to one of the buckets leaving it hanging a few inches off the ground. Grabbing the other bucket, she hung it from a short rope to another hook on the ceiling, so it was directly above the bucket tied to Jakes' nuts.

For her finale, she dumped a bag of ice in the top bucket, which Jake realized had a hole in the bottom. Mistress R grinned evilly as Jake figured it out. She walked back over to him and kissed him once before shoving a ball gag in his mouth. "Just so I don't have to hear your whimpers. Don't worry, it won't fall enough to do any permanent damage. Just hurt like hell. Have fun slave!" she said happily and skipped out of the bathroom. A minute later Jake heard a TV. click on, but little did he know, it was wired to a security camera behind the mirror. She was watching his every move.

Jake watched as each drop of water from the melting ice fell through the hole and crashed into the bucket below. The first few minutes didn't have much effect, but soon he felt a tug start to pull on his nuts, a little painful, but not overwhelming. But soon, Jake was screaming through the gag in his mouth as his nuts were pulled painfully from his body. He tried so hard to bend his legs, but the rope around his body held strong.

Maybe an hour later, the bucket touched the bottom of the tub, and Jake was nearly passed out from the pain. Jake had no idea his nuts could even stretch that far from his body, but he felt for sure he would feel the effects of it for the next few days. Just when he thought he couldn't take it anymore, Mistress R pranced in and sliced the rope, sending his sac flying back up to his body like a slingshot. Jake let out a sigh of relief as the pain began to subside.

"I'm so happy! You passed the test slave!" Mistress R said gleefully as took out the gag and cut the ropes holding him to the wall, catching him as he slumped against her. "Now you get to sleep with Mistress R, without this pesky little thing on!" She untied the studded belt and laid it on the bathroom counter before leading the very tired Jake over to the bed. Laying him down on the bed, she tucked him under the covers. Jake was too tired to resist, and curled into a ball to protect his aching nuts and dick.

His head swirled with thoughts of what went on today and while thinking of it, his dick started to get semi-hard. Jake smiled at the thought, confused but happy. The pain was almost unbearable, but he thought he was already beginning to enjoy her torture. He wondered what he had in store for him tomorrow as he fell into an exhausted sleep.

Mistress R cleaned up the bathroom as Jake fell asleep and climbed into bed after him a few minutes later. She smiled at him, and thought of all the wonderful orgasms he was going to give her, and all the games they would play. Just thinking about them led her fingers to her pussy, and she fingered herself to one last orgasm before settling down to sleep, cuddled in close to her new slave. Tomorrow was a new day, with new toys, and Mistress R fell asleep with an evil smile on her face.

End Part Four