A Vampire's Mate Ch. 01

Story Info
He discovers his mate and follows.
2.8k words
4.61
22.5k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jasmine:

There was only silence all around me, which is the way I like it most of the time. But tonight it felt different- like the whole world was dead. I walked the same route every night, and the sounds of the night-crickets chirping, rabbits or other small animals running in the woods, and the occasional hoot of an owl-was always present, but not tonight.

I slowed down, thinking that maybe I had startled the animals and in turn caused the silence. But as I did shivers went up and down my spine and suddenly I felt as though I was being watched. I glanced around, trying to see anything out of place maybe the flashlight of a lost hiker or a campfire in the distance. I saw nothing but the feeling grew so intense that I picked up my pace. I felt a wave of relief wash over me as my little cottage came into view.

I bought the cottage a few months ago, after seeing it during a hike with a few friends. At the time it hadn't been much to look at but after a little bit of work, and some good old fashioned cleaning , it was just as I had pictured it the first time I'd seen it. A beautiful place, still the color of the wood that it had been built with, a porch that ran the length of the front of the cottage with two chairs and a small table sitting on the left of the door and a porch swing on the right end of it. I had planted flowers around it and even a couple rose bushes.

My own little slice of heaven. I thought.

I had slowed again as I approached the cabin, forgetting about the intense feeling of being watched but as I walked up the steps it came back and I glanced behind me. I scanned the tree line looking for a shape of some sort, thinking that maybe an animal was watching me. Living out in the middle of the woods as I do it was nothing for the occasional bear or wolf to be seen from time to time. But although I looked thoroughly not just once but twice I didn't see anything.

I mentally shook myself and walked on in to the cottage.

Sebastian:

She is beautiful. He thought to himself. Only once in my very long life had I ever saw a woman that had the ability to completely capture my whole attention.

My body yearned to take her, the beast within me demanded to be satisfied, and what bit of my old self was left demanded that I leave her alive and unharmed. It was a war inside one that had not been fought in a very long time, but I knew that deep down I would not harm this woman.

I'd caught a glimpse of her in the small town at dusk. And the impulse to follow her was too strong for me to deny. When she had stopped at the small store which catered to hikers I had thought she was staying at one of the two cabins behind it. But no, she only went inside the store and seconds later came and went straight to the trail behind it that led deep into the forest. I had no clue why she'd be going hiking alone in the middle of the night. I was about to go, just walk away but I could not ignore the impulse to follow her.

I know that as I watch, she feels my eyes upon her, and if this had been a true hunt, I would back off until her guard was down. This was no true hunt, and honestly I didn't know what it was, all that I knew was that I was unable to stop. It was as if I was afraid that she would disappear into thin air or maybe slip away and I would never see her again. I was intrigued with the feelings that this woman was stirring up within myself as much as I was with the woman herself.

Now I had her sent, and even if she were to get away from me, I would be able to find her in a crowd of hundreds. She smelt like sunshine (or at least what I could recall of a warm sunny day). The sight of her was as bright as the stats in a clear night sky, a sight that I looked at every night.

I watched as she walked towards a small cottage. I jumped to the nearest tree and perched on the lowest branch. She stood on the porch looking over her shoulder. She found nothing and continued inside, where she would no longer feel my gaze upon her. I waited a bit and quietly jumped from the tree. I listened for any sign that she would be coming back out the door and when I determined that she wouldn't, I slowly began to walk closer, being careful not to make noise that would alert her to the fact that I was there.

I didn't want to frighten her, afraid that she would scream or take the chance of running back in to the woods. That would have been disastrous for I now smelt the scent of a wild animal, possibly a coyote or wolf. And by the sounds coming from the animal I knew that it was hungry. And though part of me did want the woman to myself, and not for pleasure, I would not allow harm to come to her by an animal.

I was standing by the window now and as I looked inside, I saw that she was removing her top. Her back was to me but just the sight of her naked back and the occasional glimpse of the side of her breast was making me wish that I could go in, take her and make her mine. The feeling was so strong that it took all the will in my body to stay put. I have never felt anything like it before, it was like a burn, a deep insistent need that, before this night was over I had to have her.

As I fought for control I continued to watch as she lowered her hands to unfasten the button of her jeans, which much to my regret I could not see. I love to watch a woman undress, there is just something so very sensual about how she reveals her body for a man. One day she will do so for me, and she will do it many times. I watched as she hooked her thumbs into the sides of her jeans. She began to lower them and slowly bent from the waist, her jeans a puddle around her ankles as she finished. Her ass was a sight to behold. Though covered in black lace, I could still tell that it was firm and my hands clenched with just the thought of molding her ass with my hands, her legs wrapped around my waist, pussy wet and grinding with each squeeze. She was bent lower, lifting first one and then the other leg, completely removing the jeans, and for just a few seconds I caught sight of her pussy. My dick had been hard but at the slight little peek of her pussy I became so hard that it was unbearable.

I'm not sure if I moaned or if again she sensed me watching her, but she suddenly turned, looking at the exact spot I had been standing in and if not for my quick reflexes she would have caught me. I made it to the nearest tree and jumped. I was on the limb couched down watching as she walked over to the window, her bare breast there for me to see, and once again I was so glad that my eyesight was very good. I felt my dick twitch and I knew I was close to cumming. I watched her lean over her breast swaying with the movement and at that point I exploded. I couldn't believe it. Not even touching the woman, or even speaking to her and she had this effect on me.

I have to make her mine......

Jasmine:

The feeling of being watched continued to stay with me even inside my cottage. I had tried to ignore it but at the sound, which I would bet a million dollars (if I had it) was a moan, I had to look. Just to see if maybe I saw someone running from the window. Or maybe catch them unaware and see the face of who exactly who was watching me. I turned and quickly walked over to the window.

No face.....I bent to look out into small yard, and no one running. Maybe I was becoming paranoid. But that didn't sit right with me. I had been alone and secluded for most of my adult life. By choice, and I prefer it that way.

I stood up and walked to the couch. I sat and picked up the remote to the stereo system and hit play. The music was calming, a cd made for me by an old friend of some of the better classical music. I play it when I need to relax. And after the walk here and the sounds and the feelings I think I need to calm down a lot. Paranoia isn't me. But then again talking to myself inside my head may not be the best thing either.

I laid my head back against the couch and closed my eyes. It had been a long day with trying to get everything sent here for winter. Everything would be delivered to Alex's store, and from there I would have to find someone that would help carry up the equipment that I needed. I know that during the winter, which was coming soon, I would not be able to get down the mountain very much, so I had decided to bring supplies in to make sure I would be well stocked, and in some of the cases I had to have some things shipped from my parents home, where I had stored a lot of my stuff until I got settled in.

I was just about to doze when my stomach growled. I had not eaten dinner, and wasn't in the mood to cook so I stood and walked to the small kitchen and grabbed a soda and made a sandwich. I was walking back to sit and enjoy my 'meal' when I caught my reflection in the window. I was naked except for my panties, which is the way I always walk around my home at night. It was one of the many perks of living in the woods. No neighbors to look in the windows and see me.

Except for whatever, or whoever, was watching me earlier. A shiver shook my entire body, and though I knew that there was no one watching me, I had the sudden urge to walk up to the window and just stand and allow myself to be completely exposed to all that was out there be it animal or man. Now don't take that the wrong way I am not into any type of kinky shit or anything but the feeling to do so was so intense that I almost did it. I shook myself and went to sit and eat my sandwich.

Sebastian:

She seemed to be impervious to the suggestions that I was sending her. I just wanted a better look at her. I had to have a better look. There was no other way to put it. I felt that if I didn't see her, touch her, that my life would end. And for me that is completely unacceptable. To live is the reason that I had made the deal with Anastasia to begin with. Thinking about Anastasia brought back memories of better times, and some not so good times also, but in the end, remembering the words that she said, or rather yelled, as I walked away from her is what made the final decision for me.

Tonight I would put Anastasia's words to the test. I would find out if she told the truth all those years ago. Soul mates. Maybe this is what she had meant? And if so is this how it felt to know true love? To finally find the one person placed on this earth for you? I would have her tonight one way or another.

I waited until she finished her food and walked by the window. I knew that she would shut the lights off and sleep. I didn't understand any of it. But as always, I trusted my instincts and not too long the lights went off. I waited till I heard her breathing even out and jumped from my perch.

The door was unlocked, and I quietly let myself in. I walked quickly to the door of her room, the urge to see her again making me loose all caution. She lay on her back, one leg bent and her breast on display. I became harder still and walked over to the bed. I lowered myself to the floor, kneeling there just looking as I thought of all the things I wanted to do to her.

I lifted my hand and gently flicked her nipple, which became instantly hard. Glancing at her face so that I would know if she woke, I reached and flicked the other nipple. It too became hard. I could not resist, I lowered my head and lightly licked her nipple, slowly at first, then a bit faster. Beyond a little wiggling and slight moans, she had shown no sign of waking. I gently drew her nipple in to my mouth and began to suckle. She moaned in her sleep, I gently grasped her other breast in my hand and squeezed. Caution be damned, I had to have her. I needed to taste her.

I allowed my hand to drift down towards her panties and the prize inside.

Jasmine:

I was dreaming, and the sensations were wonderful. Never before had I had such a realistic dream. It was as if I could feel each stroke of the mystery mans hand and the feel of his hot mouth on my breast. It felt so real and oh so good. It had been a long time since I had a dream about sex, and I don't believe I've ever had one so real. The mystery man grabbed on to my other breast and squeezed. I swear I about came right then.

I wish I could fast forward to the good part, I thought to myself. I need his fingers and mouth on my pussy.

Then he began to slowly go towards my panties, and I automatically thrust my hips forward, an invitation to continue, to touch me in the one place I needed to be touched. I was never so forward in the real world, not wanting to get the reputation of being a whore, I had never slept with a man that I had not dated at least a month. And even with the ones (actually it was only three) that I had allowed to fuck me I made sure not to be too wanton. Because usually I knew that it wouldn't last.

I felt my panties being pulled to the side and slowly a finger swept across my clit. I gasped, unable to hold it in, and held my breath, waiting for more. I didn't have long to wait as I felt the finger move again and again, each time applying more pressure. Then suddenly the mouth was gone from my breast and I felt my legs being pulled open. I did not resist, knowing what was sure to follow.

His fingers were at my opening, and I felt breath against my pussy. Not wanting to wait any longer, I raised my hips, again an invitation to the mystery man to do as he wished. It was only a dream right? Why not enjoy it as long as I dreamed?

That was the last coherent thought I had for suddenly his mouth was on my clit, first licking, then gently sucking as he buried his finger as deep as he could inside my pussy. I began rocking my hips with each thrust of his hand, and he began to nip at my clit as he was sucking and licking. All the sensations became too much and I exploded. It was the best orgasm I had ever had. My body shook, I felt liquid running down from my pussy, which was being licked up by my dream.....

And then it hit me.

I am not dreaming! I slowly opened my eyes.