A Vampire's Pet Ch. 02

Story Info
Asami is bought (multiple POVs).
1.4k words
4.12
16.1k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alexander (Lex) POV

The room is eerily quiet, weird for this type of place, though the room is filled to capacity with men and women off all ages. Some are human, some are... "Other" as we are called.

Yes, I am included. The "Others" are supernatural beings, vampires, shapeshifters, magic users, etc. I am a vampire, though not just any vampire. I am the vampire, King Alexander Saveja (Sah-vay-ha), and I am here... to find my pet.

A young girl, no older than 19, appears on the stage. She has obsidian colored locks that travel flawlessly to her slender hips and wide bottle green eyes.

Her full pink lips sit in a natural pout and her pale, porcelain colored face was flawless, holding no scars or marks from acne. When I first look at this slender girl, I immediately think of a porcelain doll.

She is wearing a black dress with a V-cut neckline and a form fitting skirt. There is a bright red ball gag in her mouth, locked securely behind her head. Her hands are bound in front of her at the wrist.

She will be MINE!! I growl in my head as I watch her frightened green eyes roam over the crowd and land on me.

The thought shocks me and I take a step back.

What the hell?

"Okay, ladies and gentlemen! Here we have slave 2506, the last one for tonight. She is 19 years old, a virgin and unmarked. She is human." The auctioneer says, before gesturing to the beauty next to him. "Let's start the bidding at 35 thousand!"

Before I can open my mouth, bids are already soaring.

Fuck it!

"Five million for the girl!" I growl, raising my hand as I glance around the room, daring someone to outbid me.

The room falls silent as everyone stares at me and I know I've just won.

***************

Asami's POV

"Five million for the girl!" A male shouts from the back.

I whimper and shift my weight uneasily as the room falls silent. Several long moments pass before the crowd starts murmuring and parting for him as he makes his way forward.

He is tall and has long, shoulder length chestnut colored hair. His eyes are a liquid amber -wait... did they just change to silver?!!- and he has a strange goatee looking thing on his chin. His lower lip is pierced, right in the middle, and so is his right eyebrow.

"Could it be...?"

"Impossible...!"

"He's been away so long..."

"King Saveja..."

"...vampire king..."

...insane...?"

"Well if it isn't His Highness, King Alexander Saveja, vampire king." The auctioneer says with a greedy looking smile.

K-King?? VAMPIRE? My mind screams.

Fear causes my vision to blur and I notice that the floor is rushing up to meet me... but not before strong arms catch me and hold me up before darkness embraces me.

----

Asami's POV

Cold. That is the first thing I register as I slowly enter consciousness. I am shivering.

There is something thick around my ankles and every time I move, the sound of metal scraping on metal fills my ears. I groan softly and sit up, slowly blinking as my eyes adjust to the dimly lit room. I look at my ankles to see that there are thick steel shackles locked around each ankle. Attached to each shackle is a long, thick chain that is bolted into the cement, giving me room to move, yet limiting my freedom at the same time. I notice that I am completely naked as well, except for the shackles and collar, which is attached to another long chain that is bolted into the ground.

I look around as fear slowly seeps into my veins. I am in a cage of some sort. The room I am in is bare, no furniture or items, save for myself, the cage, and stairs leading up to a heavy looking metal door.

"H-help.." I whimper pathetically, my voice hoarse and cracking as I speak.

My heart flutters inside my chest as I move to the door of the cage, only to find out its locked.

I whimper again and sit on my rear, drawing my knees to my chest as I start to cry.

Suddenly, the door opens, light flooding the room and nearly blinding me. A masculine figure walks down two steps before the door closes behind him.

"Ah, you are awake." The male says as he stops in front of my cage, his voice thick and has a strange effect on me.

I recognize him. It's the guy who paid five million dollars for me. The... vampire King... King Alexander. He is holding two silver bowls, one in each hand.

"Wh-why are you doing this to me-e?" I whimper, moving further back into the cage that I am now glad to be inside, as it separates us.

"My dear sweet Bella, I'm doing this because you've not yet earned your place among the rest of my household. You must be trained before I can let my guests and family see you. You wouldn't want to embarrass me would you?" He replies as he sets the bowls in front of the cage door.

Bella? What? Why is he calling me by a name that is not my own??

"J-j-just let me go hOME!!" I scream before spitting at him.

"This is what I mean, Bella. You may be just an animal, but even animals can act civilized." He replies, wiping my spit from his suit jacket.

Again, he called me Bella! That's not my fucking name!

"I'm the a-a-animal?! You're the one who has a girl l-locked up in your... f-f-fucking-g basement!!"

I hate the stutter in my voice, it makes me sound weak and pathetic, but I won't back down.

"Maria!" Alexander calls out.

A young girl, no older than 19 at most, comes down stairs, bowing at him.

"Yes, Master?" The girl asks softly.

Master? He gets off on owning slaves? What the fuck kind of creep is this guy?! It's like a really bad horror story!!

"Level 3, please." Alexander replies, still watching me with his liquid amber hues, his expression giving nothing away as to what is about to happen and, as my stomach churns with fear, I know I will soon find out.

She scurries up the stairs.

"When you can prove you will be a good pet, then you can join us upstairs. Until then, you will remain down here, in your cage, with no accommodations." He replies.

I tremble at his words, as I watch Maria run back to his side, holding a leather braided whip. The tip of the tail splits off into many different ends and on each end is a bead of some sort. It looks very painful.

"N-n-no... p-p-pleas-seee!" I beg, sobbing in fear.

"First lesson. Pets don't speak!" He growls as he flings open my cage door.

I flinch away from him and move further back, turning away from him, trembling violently.

How do I stop this from happening?!?! He...he's going to kill me with that thing!!

He raises the whip over his head and then swings it down. The leather impacts with my skin harshly, wrapping around my back and sides, the beads landing on the sensitive skin over my ribs. I scream in pain and arch my back as I feel droplets of blood moving slowly down my stomach from the beads. Another lash, another scream, another small cut in my skin.

I lose count at seventeen lashes, my mind going fuzzy as I teeter on the balance of consciousness.

Alexander's POV

My anger boils white hot in the pit of my stomach.

How DARE she?! The little fucking bitch.

Seventeen lashes and I can tell she is about to pass out, but I keep going, unable to make myself stop. She needs to be punished. She'll learn quicker. A viscous growl echoes off the walls and, for a moment, I don't realize the growl as my own. I swing again. Over and over.

Finally, I stop. Thirty-five lashes. I watch her, realizing after a moment that she had passed out.

"Clean her up. Make sure her wounds aren't too bad. If she needs stitches, call Michael." I say before placing her food and water bowls on the floor just inside her cage. "Make sure she doesn't use her hands for her food or pick up her bowls. She is a pet. Pets don't use their hands."

Maria nods as I walk upstairs.