A Vault Dweller in the Wasteland

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holly rolled her eyes. "Fine, we have a deal." She held up a finger at him. "But I want purified water. Not this filthy stuff."

"Yes, yes. Whatever you want," the man said.

Holly held out her hand for the man to shake. The man grinned and rubbed his hands together. He slowly strode over to her, tossing his rifle onto the ground. He put his hand in hers and shook it. Instead of letting it go, he pulled her away from the crates and Holly allowed him to lead her toward a wooden table. He pushed her against it more roughly than Holly would have liked.

Before she knew what was happening, the man hooked his fingers into the waistband of her vault suit pants. He snatched them down to her ankles in one swift motion. Holly's heart raced as her bare ass was exposed. She felt the man's hand in the middle of her back pushing her onto the table. She leaned forward and bent over the table, resting her elbows on the top. Her heart skipped a beat when she felt the man grab her ass cheeks with both hands.

"That's a nice ass ya got there, vault dweller." He swatted her on her right ass cheek causing her to jump. "Calm down, I barely touched ya." He ran his fingers over the soft flesh of her cheeks. She trembled in anticipation as his hands moved toward her pussy. She jumped again when he ran his finger up the slit. He pulled his hand away and Holly heard him sniffing his finger. "Wooowee!" the man cried out. She heard a smacking sound that sounded like he was sucking his finger. "Damn girl, yer pussy's sweeter than slow-roasted mirelurk meat!"

She heard the man shuffling around and was about to turn around when she felt his breath on her pussy and ass cheeks. He took a long, deep breath. "You really are from a vault aren't ya? Not even the girls in Diamond City smell this good."

Holly's cheeks felt warm. Even though she couldn't see her face, she knew she was blushing deeply. There wasn't another soul around but she was horribly embarrassed to hear this man talking about her pussy like it was an evening meal. Even though he had meant it as a compliment, Holly wasn't sure whether she was inclined to take it as such. She didn't have long to think it over. The man's face pressed into her pussy and he immediately began whipping his tongue through her folds.

"Hey! What are you...," Holly tried to squirm away, but she was wedged against the table. The man's mouth worked over her pussy like he was trying to drink from it. His beard tickled her sensitive lips and ass cheeks.

Holly had expected the man to simply insert his cock, give her a few dozen thrusts, cum, and then hand over the supplies. But she'd always loved having her pussy licked. Her brain was still confused with the situation, but her body was unconcerned that she was being eaten out while bent over a table in the middle of the Wasteland.

The man's tongue raced up one side of her pussy and down the other. Her clit was starting to come to life and he pecked at it with his lips. He nipped it twice, making Holly grind her teeth together. In spite of herself, she began rocking her hips back, trying to get him to dip his tongue deeper into her. She'd had better, but she'd never been licked by someone seemingly so desperate to devour her.

As her body continued to respond, she resigned herself to the fact that this was turning into more than a mere business transaction and gave herself over. But it was difficult to fully enjoy the man's efforts. There was no consistency to anything he was doing. He didn't lick the same spot for longer than a second and at times was just rubbing his face back and forth against her wet pussy.

He flicked his tongue quickly around her entrance like he was trying to open her up. Her body shook each time the man's tongue passed over her clit. She felt slightly self-conscious about the loud slurping sounds he was making as he ate her. She knew her juices were running out over his face and probably soaking into his beard.

Suddenly the man stopped. "Mmm, mmm, mmm. You taste so good honey," he said. Holly's faced formed into a half-smile that the man was unable to see from behind her. Holly heard the man wiping his face and felt her own face growing warm again with embarrassment. Thinking that perhaps she had met her end of the bargain, she started to stoop down to pull up her pants. "No, hang on a minute," he said. She felt the man push her back over the table. "Let me just...," the man said, trailing off. There was another sound of shuffling behind her. In the next instant, Holly was ripped in half as the man forced his cock into her pussy in one motion.

She screamed out in pain. It felt like the man had shoved his arm into her. His cock was bigger than any she'd had in Vault 690. She reached back and patted the man's thighs, trying to get him to be gentle but he wasn't having any of it. She was pressed into the side of the table as the man began to rapidly piston his large cock in and out of her pussy. The edge of the table dug into the front of her bare legs.

The man grabbed both of her ass cheeks for leverage as he thumped her into her pussy. Holly's hair began to come free from the bobby pins she had used to pin it up and strands of it fell over her damp face.

The pain in her pussy gradually began to subside as she got accustomed to his size. He released her ass cheeks and reached under her. He grabbed the bottom of her vault suit shirt and she lifted her torso from the table and allowed him to raise the shirt. He lifted it until it was up over her breasts. He clamped his hands over them and kneaded the soft flesh.

Even though she wasn't thrilled with the situation, she was beginning to enjoy it. The man was much older than her and wasn't the most attractive man she'd ever seen, but he felt good inside of her. Still, she did her best to stifle her moans. She refused to give the man the satisfaction of knowing how turned on she was. She wanted this to be simply business. She got supplies. He got to fuck.

She discreetly tried to press her torso against the man's hands as he groped her breasts. Her nipples were hard against the rough skin of his palms. Every time his palms slid over them, it sent a jolt of electricity through her body.

The man continued to pound away at her pussy, breathing heavily and grunting with every stroke. Her body felt hot all over and not just from the sun that was beaming down on her naked back.

"Oh shit vault dweller! I'm think I'm gonna...unnhhh...ahhhhh!" the man cried out. He picked up speed, his hips crashing against Holly's backside. It felt like he was trying to push her up onto the table with his cock. He tightened his grip on her breasts to the point it became painful. He pulled on them as if he was using them as reins and yanked her backwards to meet his thrusts.

The man pummeled into her about a dozen more times before letting out a loud groan and fully impaling her with his cock. He leaned forward onto her back and she felt his bare, hairy chest against her. His cock throbbed and she knew he was cumming in her. She frowned, realizing she should've insisted on additional supplies if he wanted to cum inside her.

She lay against the man's hands as they roughly squeezed her breasts and waited for him to finish. He withdrew slightly and pushed back in, his cock throbbing several more times inside her.

When his cock finally stopped spasming, he loosened his grip on her breasts and stood back upright. He slowly withdrew his cock, pulling it out so slowly that Holly wondered if he was admiring it as it slid out of her. His cock came free with a wet popping sound and he released her breasts. She felt his cum drip out and run down her legs.

The man stepped away from her and let out a long, satisfied sigh. He was breathing hard and it sounded like he wanted to say something but was still trying to recover. Holly started to pull up her vault suit pants but then remembered the cloth she had in her backpack. She did her best to make her way to her backpack, knowing she probably looked ridiculous shuffling along with tiny little baby steps, her pants around her ankles and cum running down her legs.

She knelt and retrieved several strips of cloth from her backpack. She used them to wipe the cum from her legs and wipe away what she could from her soaked pussy. She glanced up and found the man watching her. He was naked and his thick cock stuck out in front of him, still hard and glistening with their combined juices. She hadn't had a chance to cum and the sight of it almost made her want to give him the chance to bend her over again.

Holly bit her lip and turned away from him. When she finished wiping herself, she balled up the cloth pieces and threw them aside before pulling up her pants. She glanced down at her exposed breasts. They were red with handprints and her nipples were still hard. She pulled her shirt down over them and shut her eyes. The sun was scorching against her face. She pushed the hair back from her face and tried to pin the loose strands back up.

When she turned back around, the man was pulling his leather armor back on. Just off to her right, something shiny caught her eye. She turned her head and saw that it was her laser pistol. She glanced back at the man and saw that his full attention was focused on his armor. She casually sidestepped to her right until the laser pistol was within reach. She quickly bent down to pick it up then jerked it up in front of her, aiming it at the man.

The man was still looking down at his armor and fastening the straps. He had a satisfied grin on his face. "I gotta tell ya vault dweller, I've had Diamond City pussy, but vault pussy beats it hands down. I really should try—" his voice cut out and his grin fell from his face when he looked up and saw the laser pistol trained on him. "Ok, now let's not be hasty," he said, raising his hands.

Holly slowly advanced toward him, glaring as she went, never lowering her weapon. She stopped about ten feet away. "Now...give ME one reason why I shouldn't shoot your -- what was it you said? Mole-rat ass?"

"Take it easy now vault dweller. I thought we had a deal?"

Holly grinned, baring her teeth like an animal. "Perhaps we need a new deal."

The man glared at her and took a step forward. Holly clicked her tongue and settled her finger over the trigger. "You really are a thievin' bitch, aren't ya?" His hands were clenched into tight fists.

Holly's chest was warm with triumph at having gotten the jump on him. It grew warmer as she contemplated the sense of power she held over him. She was free to take anything and everything from his camp. She hadn't decided whether to take his life as well.

The man's eyes drifted toward his rifle which lay about six feet away. Holly snapped her fingers. "Hey! Look at me. Look at me! This is my camp now."

The man let out a laugh that Holly found completely inappropriate given his predicament. "Ya got some balls on ya vault dweller." His eyes shifted to her crotch. "Well...maybe not balls exactly."

The idea that he wasn't taking her seriously caused her blood to boil. "You won't be laughing when I shoot you in your face!" She took a heavy step toward him and shook her gun at him as she spoke.

"Wait. Wait. Wait." the man said, holding up his hands. His voice was calm and steady. "Think about it vault dweller. There's more here than you could possibly ever manage to carry. Aside from that, there's a raider camp near here. You wouldn't get far."

She closed one eye and looked down the sights of the pistol with the other, centering it on the man's face and started to squeeze the trigger.

Despite how close the man was to death, he smiled and lowered his hands. "Before you shoot, I have a proposal for ya. Something I think will benefit us both."

Holly paused and opened her eye. "What proposal?"

12