A Very Big Man!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I like this. I like this a lot. You have a very hot ass."

I pulled myself up off of the bed. When I say I felt totally fucked I have never been more serious. I was totally fucked. I felt his cum run out of me and onto the bed. I moved off of his hand and up to the front of him. I kissed him on the lips, stood up.

"We are going to make that happen. I've never known a man like you. And I like that. And I'm not going to let you get away."

I felt my slippery now very wide hole move as I walked to the dresser. I opened my little purse. I didn't bother to clean my butt or my legs. I redid my makeup as he watched me in the mirror. I had his cum on the top of my dress, down one shoulder. I had his cum all over the tops of my stockings, my butt and could feel it run down my inner left leg to my shoe.

"You, I could get very used to. Very, very used to. I want to be the perfect fit for that thing of yours."

I walked to my panties on the floor next to the bed. I bent down and picked them up. I felt more of his cum run out to me. I stuffed my underpants into my purse. I straightened the ruffles at the bottom of my skirt and stood looking at him. He was smiling, his still huge soft cock resting on his naked leg, his pants still down around his ankles. I reached back and felt myself. I was already starting to 'shrink', my little hole getting super tight again. I was soaking wet under my dress.

"Pull your pants up, Daddy. We are going back downstairs to the party. You're going to tell my boyfriend, my current boyfriend, that you want to see me again. If you even think of giving that thing to another little sissy girl I'll stop seeing you and my boyfriend will remain my boyfriend. I have a feeling you're going to be my next favorite boyfriend."

I walked to him. I reached down and took his penis in my hand. I kissed him on his lips.

"I want this. I want this real bad. Save this for me and I'll be the dirtiest, the cutest, the sexiest little girl you've ever known. And you'll get more than 7" of it into me. Count on that, Daddy."

I winked at him. I kissed his cheek.

"Let's go, baby."

I walked to the door.

When we walked back down the stairs together, few noticed. The party was raging, music, laughter, chatter filled the room. I watched as he went to my boyfriend. Me, I went to two girls at the bar, two of my sissy sister girlfriends. One of which had just been taken to a bedroom much like me.

"Ladies, let's to the little girl's room and girl talk. I have something to tell you all about. You will not believe it."

I remember that night well. And I not only got to the point of being able take a full 7" of his horse-like cock, I learned with much practice to take almost all of it. He's an excellent 'teacher'. And I'm a real fast learner. And he's an excellent boyfriend!

12