A Very Excellent Pegging

Story Info
Mistress takes her pleasure and pegs me without mercy.
3.8k words
4.32
38.4k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
onesubone
onesubone
14 Followers

It had been too long since I last saw my Mistress. I found myself glancing at the clock every 30 seconds or so, squirming around in my the chair uncomfortably. Even though the vibrating plug currently lodged in my ass was currently off, I was still very aware of its girth stretching me open. Sitting on it and having it pushed inside my ass to its fullest was only making me more aware of what was to come. I was sitting on a couch in my hotel, watching TV distractedly as I waited eagerly for her arrival. I was prepared for her just as instructed; plug in my ass, wearing panties with some white wine ready in the room refrigerator.

I was excited to see my Mistress. She was 40 minutes late which means I had been squirming and dripping precum for an hour and a half. I made certain to be ready extra early on the chance she would arrive earlier than expected. It was just the kind of thing Mistress might do to catch me unaware for an excuse to punish me.

I closed my eyes for a moment to think about her pouty full lips and delightful dark hair and eyes. I relaxed further, breathing deeply, as I savored the memory of her gorgeous, full breasts. I remembers how my hands felt on the swell of her hips and the delightful sensation of her smooth beautiful legs resting on my shoulders.

I was startled from my reverie as my phone buzzed with a series of texts. Mistress was close. She was at the hotel. She was parking. She was in the elevator. My heart began to race as I jumped into action. I set the door ajar so she could walk right in and ran to the bed to be ready exactly as instructed.

My plug was up my panty covered ass. I had chosen a white pair with black lace trim although I knew Mistress was bringing new lingerie that I would soon be wearing. My ass was high in the air as I was on my knees on the bed with my head face down on a pillow.

I listened to Mistress enter and close the suite's front door with a soft click. I was aware of every sound. She called "hello Pet" as I heard her put something down. Her footsteps were barely audible on the carpet as she walked towards the bedroom in the suite but I could hear her approach nonetheless. I swallowed in anticipation and pushed my ass out and close my eyes. I heard her enter the room and pause. "Good boy, pet. Keep your face in the pillow. No peeking."

I felt the bed shift with her weight as she climbed on the bed and moved on her knees toward me. I felt her come to a stop behind me quivered a bit. My vulnerable and submissive position heightened my arousal as she slowly moved forward. I could feel her heat as she placed her leg next to mine and leaned into me. She placed her hand on my ass and slid it underneath me grasping my cock which was not yet firm. She began to rub slowly back and forth, squeezing and rubbing, bringing me to hardness. Her ministrations continued until my cock grew to full hardness and she gave me one final hard squeeze.

Mistress then told me to turn around and get on my knees. She smiled devilishly and said "hello" again. I smiled in return and told her I was glad to see her, daring to meet her eyes. Mistress then moved forward on her knees, pulled me close and began to kiss me deeply. Her tongue explored my mouth and I enjoyed her probing kisses. She was chewing mint gum which she pushed into my mouth. Mistress kisses firmly and likes to suck on my tongue and to bit my lips. She takes control of our kisses as well.

After a minute or two she pulled back and slapped my face gently to communicate who was in charge before turning to get off the bed. I chewed the gum for a minute before putting it on the nightstand. I paused to drink in the sight of my Mistress. She was wearing a form fitting and very sexy dress and heels. I clung to her form suggestively but not inappropriately. I glanced down to see her smooth and beautiful bare legs.

Mistress turned around to examine the room and found the remote to my anal plug sitting on the dresser. She walked over to pick-up the remote and immediately turned it on. I jumped at the sudden sensation of it buzzing strongly to life. I had left it on full speed and it vibrated powerfully in my ass. The powerful sensation had my eyes rolling back and Mistress broke my reverie as she smiled and asked for her glass of wine. I jumped off the bed to comply and promptly poured her a glass and returned to await instructions. Mistress then took her wine into the next room and told me she was going to get ready. I was to wait patiently and keep hard. The plug humming away and the anticipation of what was to come had me harder than ever.

She returned to the room and moved close to me. She grabbed my cocked sticking out of the top of my panties and began to slowly pump me up and down. My cock was throbbing and aching because it is so hard. The plug in my ass continued to vibrate away and mistress slowly squeezed and pumped, squeezed and pumped.

She squeezed some more and smirked as I moaned and told her I was dripping. She glanced down to see the stream of precum and slid down to catch my precum in her palm. She promptly thrust her hand into my face and told me to eat it. I lapped away at her hand doing my best to clean it.

Mistress then turned to pick up a package of lingerie and throw it onto the bed. She told me to get dressed. It was a blue bralette and panty set I had sent to her thinking she might make me wear it. I was told I had 5 minutes to get dressed as Mistress again disappeared into the next room. I kept my plug in but turned it off as I removed my panties and took my new lingerie out. I did not want to be over stimulated.

I pulled the rather large bottoms on and noticed that they dangled supports to hold stockings which I did not have. Maybe next time. I struggled to get the bralette on right but finally got things sorted out and pulled it on and tugged it into place just in time. Mistress appeared in the doorway wearing tall heels and a black lace body-stocking that left her sex completely exposed. I gazed longingly at her breasts held tight by the mesh and at her completely smooth pussy. She was a true vision.

Mistress smirked as she watched me stare at her body wantonly. She slowly turned and walked over to pick up her wine to take a sip. I think this was mostly so I could have a view of her ass as she walked away from me. She placed her wine back on the dresser and stepped forward as she again grabbed my panty covered cock and squeezed. She continued to advance, causing me to back up into the bed and fall back on it. Mistress then continued moving forward and climbed up my body to straddled me.

Her eyes narrow as she raise her hand in front of my face to reveal one of the other toys I sent her, a small metal anal plug with a pink gemlike end. I have never seen her place anything in her ass other than my tongue and was spellbound as I watched her lube it up and slowly work it inside her ass. She winced and grimaced a bit but was determined to get it in. She finally turned to face me with a smile of success and climbed off me and told me to get my phone to take pictures.

She laid herself down on the bed and then drew herself up on her knees and thrust her ass out so I might take a picture of her bejeweled asshole and delectable pussy. I quickly zoomed and clicked and turned and focused and took many pictures as she turned and teased me with her tantalizing body. I finally put the phone down and mistress pointed back to the bed.

I lay down on my back and Mistress straddled me again and climbed up and placed her knees on either side of my head. She grabbed me by the hair and told me it was time for her to cum and lowered her pussy onto my face. Mistress knows that this drives me wild. She knows that I love to lick her and doing it in this most submissive of ways heightens my submission and puts my firmly in my sub-space.

I eagerly slid my tongue into her wet sex and probed deeply. I licked her from top to bottom as I breathed in her musky scent. She lowered herself onto my mouth with more pressure and I could sense that she was in no mood for me to fumble around and take my time. I moved up to lick her clit and began to stroke her most sensitive place with my tongue. I experimented to find the right speed and pressure until she began to grind from side to side on my mouth. As she pushed down and began to hump my face herder I struggled to breath a bit and increased my pace. Mistress continue to grind from side to side as I licked, sucked and worshipped her clit, the urgency of her soft moans increasing. Finally, she climaxed, her moans intensifying as she pushed into my mouth, shook gently and then lifted off a bit.

I thought she would roll off but she had other ideas and she pushed back onto my mouth to begin anew. I guess it was time for mistress to come again. She ground her pussy onto my mouth with more force this time as she rocked from side to side. I responded by licking her clit furiously and trying to breathe through my nose. My jaw was aching at this point and my face was covered in her wetness. Her urgency was so exciting for me and I switched rhythms to begin licking her clit from side to side to match her grinding. As I continued, her soft moans became more urgent and punctuated with soft grunts until she finally came again pushing her sex onto my mouth and rubbing hard side-to-side.. She rocked back a bit allowing me a deep breath as I fully opened my mouth to flex my tired jaw. Her wetness and my saliva was now streaming down my cheeks and neck. I wiped some of it off with my hand as we climbed off of the bed and I caught my breath.

Mistress then pushed me back me onto the bed and walked over to her bag of goodies, returning with a black leather collar dangling two nipple clips dangling from chains. I recognized this as a gift I had given her years ago. I had been the first to wear it. I also remembered that sometime in those intervening years the softer plastic tips that moderate the intensity of the "bite" of the nipple clips had been lost.

She instructed me to stay still as she put the collar on me and buckled the clasp. She then attached the nipple clamps one after another to my nipples and they hurt so badly. My nipple were instantly on fire and I began to whimper. I pleaded, "Mistress, they hurt so much!" I do not know why I was so weak. I have endured them before in her service but today they hurt badly. She worked to adjust the tension but I continued to cry out and she quickly released my nipples and promptly placed her mouth on my night nipple and began to suck it hard as she flicked it with her tongue.

The rapid switch from burning pain to delightful stimulation had my eyes rolling back into my head and my breath coming in short gasps. I expected her to stop but she continued on and on, sucking hard and then flicking and sucking my nipple deep into her mouth. I moaned loadedly and almost continually and almost chanted, "thank you mistress, thank you mistress". She switched her attention to my left nipple and began to use her fingers to rub and tease my right nipple.

I love nothing more than nipple play and her actions had me in heaven. I was rock hard and oozing precum and moaning almost ion a constant stream. It felt so amazing. After ten minutes of this Mistress decided it was time to switch back from pleasure to pain and climbed down off the bed and left the room again.

She returned holding her strap-on dildo harness that I know so well. She put her legs into each side and began to tighten the straps a bit. She turned and sat down in the chair beside the bed with her girl cock sticking up luridly. Her strap-on cock is black and thick and about 8 inches long with a large round head. I curves gently upward and I have taken it up my ass many, many times. Mistress summoned me forward and pointed to the floor, instructing me onto my knees.

I knew it was time to suck and attempt to deep throat Mistress' cock. I began to take it into my mouth and suck on it. I was doing my best to not use my teeth and to take it all the way in my mouth. Mistress grabbed my head and pull me down hard, forcing me to deep throat her cock. I gagged, choked and pulled away. I tried several more times with no real success and Mistress became angry. She pushed me down and said, "let me show you how" as she began to take my cock into her mouth and then into her throat until lips touched the very base of my cock.

She then began to suck me with long and slow motions taking me all the way in and out. I was going down her throat and It was amazing. My cock is actually a bit bigger, or thicker anyway, than her girl-cock. Her point was taken. She stopped, sat back on her chair and instructed me to try again. I tried my best but the head of her girl cock is a bit large and very hard and I just could not get it in my throat without gagging.

Mistress sighed with disappointment and told me to get up. She took her strap-on off and laid back on the bed and instructed me to eat her pussy again. I could almost hear her thoughts, "at least he can be good for something". I eagerly placed her thighs on my shoulders and lapped away at her dripping sex again.

I pushed my tongue all the way inside, savoring her wetness as I began to push my tongue in and out of her pussy. I pushed hard with my tongue and tried to get it deep inside her. Sensing her need for something more, I began to suck gently on her clit, pulling it in a slow rhythm. After a few moments of this I used the tip of my tongue to tease her clit up and down and then side to side and she began to moan softly. I increased my pace and focused on maintaining a constant speed and pressure as she began to thrust her pelvis into my face. Pushing my face back against her pussy I sped up a bit more and kept up my pressure as she bucked gently and began to cum again. I continued as she rode out her orgasm and gave one final deep lick pulling back to sit on the bed beside her. My chin was again covered in her wetness.

After laying back on the bed and breathing hard for a few minutes Mistress promptly sat up and said it was now time for me to get fucked. She stood, pickup her strap on from the other side of the bed and stepped into its harness and began tightening the straps. She told me to stand in front of the bed with my back to her. I complied and she pulled down my panties.

I am taller than Mistress so I spread my legs out very wide to lower myself and bent forward onto the bed, resting my weight on my elbows. I shuddered in anticipation and a bit of fear in this very submissive position. Mistress pulled a condom onto her cock and began to apply lube. She reached out and pulled out my anal plug which had been in all this time and had me ready to instantly take her big black girl-cock. The next thing I knew she had placed the tip against my ass, grasped my hips, and pushed her cock all the way in. It hurt but felt so good at the same time.

Mistress then started to slowly but deeply fuck my ass. I moaned and she responded by grabbing more firmly and driving her cock in even harder. Knowing I like it when she takes me hard, Mistress increased her force and speed and was soon driving her cock all the way in on every thrust. Her hips were crashing into my ass with force and the slap of her pelvis on my ass was the only sound in the room.

Mistress paused for a moment and told me to hand her my phone. I reached out to grasp it and struggled to maintain enough composure to unlock it as I was still impaled on her girl cock. I finally got it unlocked, brought up the camera and handed it to her. She flipped on the video recording button and continued a relentless assault on my ass, fucking me like a piston. She pounded away for a good 30 seconds while recording her cock sliding in and out of me. When I watched it later I could clearly hear her hips slapping mine and my moans as she took my ass and made it hers. She put the camera down and continued her assault.

I was in heaven but tiring because of the awkward position I was in with my feet spread out so far on each side. They were far enough apart that they were sliding farther apart as Mistress pounded away and I was beginning to cramp up. I asked Mistress to stop and she responded by fucking me even harder. I resigned to take it and I put my head down into the bed and pushed back into her thrusts. Mistress continued fucking me for another couple minutes until I could not hold my position any more. I asked her to stop more loudly this time and stood up as she pulled her cock back out of me. Thinking we were done I stretched but Mistress had other ideas and pushed me back on the bed on my back.

She crawled between my legs with her cock sticking out in front of her, pointing up with its gently curving shape. Mistress' cock never gets soft. I lifted my legs and she entered me again and continued her assault on my ass. I put my hands on the back of my knees and worked to keep my legs high in the air and spread for her as she fucked me.

She has pegged me many times before but never like this. Sometime she will fuck me for quite a while but today she was really into it. She had never fucked me like this before. She was unrelenting. I was relishing the feeling full feeling in my ass but growing a bit tired of the sensation. My cock had received no attention for a long time and had shrunk to semi-hardness. I was self-conscious about it because one of Mistress' rules is that I must keep my cock hard for her. It was certainly in no condition to be of use to her.

Mistress pulled back at bit as she was fucking to take the weight off her arms and as she did her angle must have changed. As she next thrust into me I moaned involuntarily and loudly all of a sudden. Her thrust found my prostate and the sensation was overwhelming.

Mistress heard the moan and began to jack-hammer her girl cock into the same spot over and over again. She picked up speed and I moaned even loader as waves of pleasure radiated from inside my ass. Mistress continued to fuck me and leaned down and started to suck on my left nipple before switching to flick it with the tip of her tongue. All the while she was still relentlessly driving her strap-on into my ass. I began to cum in a long and glorious wave as she simultaneously sucked on my nipple and fucked me. Cum was gushing out of me in a constant steam, likely being pushed out by her pistoning cock. I cried out, "I am cumming" as my cum continued to pour out.

I could not believe it. I had just come solely from having my ass fucked. I had not touched or even thought about my cock. What is more, it was one of the longest and best orgasms I have ever experienced. Mistress lifted herself off me. My cum was everywhere on my stomach and on Mistress' body stocking. She rubbed her hand across my stomach to gather some and put her hand to my lips, pushing her fingers inside my mouth. She stared at my pointedly until I did my best to lick her fingers and hands clean. She knows I do not like this but want to be made to do it anyway. That said, all I could taste was lube and told her as much. She did not feed me more cum but will likely make me pay in the future by making me eat a whole load or more. It is always best to do as Mistress wishes.

Mistress then collapsed on the bed next to me and we began to chat and joke a bit about the encounter. My ass was thoroughly sore and I was a bit embarrassed about cumming without asking permission. Who knows what mistress will do to punish me for that misdeed.

onesubone
onesubone
14 Followers