A Very Happy 40th Birthday Party

Story Info
Wife gives hubby his dream sexual encounter.
2.9k words
4.41
107.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I needed a BIG surprise. After all, how often does the man of your dreams turn 40? We had been married 16 years, and the sex had always been great, but I wanted to do something spectacular for Michael this year. Our favorite fantasy had always been group sex, preferably with another couple deeply in love, but it was something we had only talked about. There were so many obstacles to be overcome, as a suburban "respectable couple". We were reluctant to do the bar scene and were really not into genuine "swapping", we were just two horny lovers with decent jobs and a houseful of kiddos. We had never ever attempted to make it a reality....

Until now.

I spent a little time on the internet, and placed a small free personal ad in one of those "meet other adults" sites. Through that, I met a couple who lived in the adjacent city and who were a bit more experienced than we were with swinging. They had gone to one of those swingers bars and experimented, but wanted something more intimate. We chatted through email for a couple of weeks and exchanged regular, everyday photos. This couple was exactly what I was looking for! She was a brunette, like me, and was curious about her possible bisexuality, which I knew would thrill my husband, who had often imagined me with another woman. I was willing to try it once and see. He, the other guy, was totally straight, as is my Michael. They were not Barbie and Ken, (neither are we, though all four of us are attractive enough) and they were not TOO kinky, but willing to be flexible and give us time to get into the whole foursome idea. Further email conversations revealed lots of specific details and fantasies that we had in common. I lost hours of sleep planning, and masturbating!

Unbeknownst to my man, I set up a great scenario, little knowing what exquisite pleasure we were ALL in for. I would rent a bed and breakfast cottage in a small town nearby, known for its antiquing and B&B trade. This couple did the same. We all left our respective kids with sitters for the long holiday weekend. Then we would "meet" at a nearby restaurant, end up having dinner and drinks "accidentally", and return to one B&B or the other. Since three of us had one thing in mind, it was expected that the evening would progress to some great sexual escapades. I knew Michael would be VERY excited, not only by the four way sex, but also that I had planned it and set it all up. I could hardly wait!

Hubby was thrilled to be going out of town for the three day weekend, minus the kiddos, and I kept dropping hints that he was sure to LOVE this year's birthday gift! I was wet just driving there, thinking of what occur. Our cottage B&B was charming and very private, with a hot tub inside near the living room, and a large king sized bed in a room full of antiques and candles. I put wine and bourbon in the fridge, hid my dildo near the hot tub, and off we went to THE DINNER. We got there first. I was nervous! Hubby had no idea what was going on, though I knew he would be thrilled when (if?) things happened. After we had ordered our appetizer and gotten our drinks, in they walked: Don and Marlene. My belly felt like it dropped to the ground. I was excited, terrified, eager.... and yes, horny. We made eye contact and nodded and smiled as they went past us to the next table.

Before too long, Marlene made some excuse to ask us about the wine we were drinking. Don began to make small talk with my husband, Michael, and before too long they were seated at OUR table and the waitress was serving the four of us. They proved to be as friendly and real as they had seemed on email, and I relaxed a bit. This couple was just like us! Regular people, happily married, adventurous, they just had a bit more experience. After dinner we went to a nearby piano bar as a group and had a couple of drinks. Don asked me to dance, and of course then Michael asked Marlene. Don smelled wonderful and as we danced he whispered, "Don't be nervous. It's a beautiful night, made for love." I could stand it no longer and invited them back to the B&B with us.

At first we just sat around, sipping homemade Long Island Iced Tea drinks and talking about our lives as couples. The hot tub beckoned us. I finally said I wanted to slip into it. Marlene agreed, and I said that I would give her one of my T-shirts to wear as she had "forgotten" to bring along a swimsuit. The men chatted while she and I slipped into the bedroom to change. This was it! The moment of truth! We both undressed totally. She was gorgeous to me, a REAL woman, and I loved her in that moment. She hugged me once after we were naked, then, together, we stepped back out into the living room, holding hands. I thought Michael's eyes were going to pop right out of his head when he saw us standing there, both naked! "We decided we wanted to skinny dip!" Marlene said. Michael knew then what I had done, what his gift was, and he grinned!

Don reached for Marlene, and she went to him, bending over to kiss him fully on the mouth, and in the process giving my Michael a fabulous view of her pussy. My sweet husband kept repeating "O my gosh!" as went over to him, cupped his face in my hands, and said "Happy birthday honey. Tonight, ALL your dreams are going to come true!"

Marlene and I sat down on the sofa, side by side, and she leaned over and began to nuzzle my breast. I was not sure how I would feel, having a woman make love to me, but it felt great, especially as I watched the reaction of the men. Don and Michael both had enormous hard ons, clearly visible through their pants. Marlene was nibbling on my breast, murmuring that I was beautiful and lovely. I could not believe how hot this was making me. I reached for her breasts and caressed them with my hand. Don got up and moved towards us, dropping his clothes as he came over. He bent over and began to gently lick his wife's pussy. She fell back against the seat, and so I turned and began to nibble HER breasts, smaller than mine but firmer. Michael came over then, also dropping his clothing.

Don slipped a finger into Marlene's pussy, making a wet squishy noise. His tongue continued to lap at her clit, and I continued to lick at her breast. Michael knelt in front of me and began to caress both me and Marlene. Don stopped and looked over at Michael and said, "You gotta taste this pussy pie!" I knew Michael has always desperately wanted to taste another woman's cunt. (He was a virgin when we married) I chimed in, "Eat some pussy honey!" He needed no further encouragement. He and Don traded places, and I watched as my husband began to eat another woman's cunt. He was so aroused! He is VERY good at oral sex, and in no time, Marlene was coming. I held her against me and kissed her face while she spasmed repeatedly, Michael's hand rammed inside her cunt and his tongue relentlessly lapping at her clit. Don was gently rubbing my pussy with one hand and watching his wife come in Michael's face. I was hornier than I have ever been in my life at that point. Holding a woman while she comes is a VERY erotic experience.

Before she had totally recovered, the two men turned to me. I knew that Michael was aware of my fantasies about having two cocks at once. But Don wanted to eat me first, and I love being eaten. He began to twirl his tongue around on my clit, gently easing just one finger only slightly in and out of the entrance to my pussy. This was different than the way my husband has always eaten me, and it felt weird and wonderful. Marlene moved down off the sofa and Michael moved onto it, kissing me hard. He sort of held me and kissed me and stroked my breasts, and she began to stroke his hard cock with her hands. I was watching this, and feeling Don's fingers dance inside of me, and I came harder than ever.

Now that the two women had both had a nice starter orgasms, the men got serious. Don said, "It's your birthday, man, so your fantasies come first.... no pun intended" I gently pressed my husband back in a totally prone position onto the sofa, and then impaled myself on his rigid cock. It felt so good inside of me! Marlene knew what I wanted her to do..... she moved to his head and, holding her own pussy open, sat on his face. Michael was moaning as he grabbed her around the upper thighs and pulled her down into his mouth, thrusting his cock up into me at the same time. I knew that being ridden while munching muff was something he had always wanted to experience. Don stood up beside us and offered his cock alternately to Marlene and then to me, for sucking upon. This was something I had fantasized about too: a cock in my pussy, another in my mouth! And it was one of Don's fantasies too, we were checking those dreams off fast! He wanted to have two women suck his cock together.

It was inevitable that Michael would come, but I wanted him to come inside Marlene the first time, so we did not stay in this position for long. Marlene moved off of his face, and I got up off his cock. He actually whimpered! I moved to the floor and lay down on my back, and Marlene got on all fours on top of me, in 69 position, with her wide open pussy waving at my husband. He knelt behind her, and right there above my face, I watched as he slid his massively hard cock into her pussy. I was inches away from them fucking. Don put a small pillow under my head to bring me "into range", and I began to lick Michael's balls as he pounded into Marlene's sopping wet cunt. Don moved down to Marlene's mouth and fed his cock to her, one of her fantasies as well....Being fucked doggie style and eating cock at the same time. Every now and then my tongue would "miss" Michael's balls and instead lap at Marlene's wet little clit.

Michael began to make the noises I know and love so well, and I could actually SEE his balls pull up tight and begin to pulse as I lapped on them. He gushed his cum into Marlene, some of it splashing out onto my mouth and face. I licked at him but missed and hit Marlene's clit, and off she went too! She began to buck against him and he just kept on cumming in her. It was so hot, to be RIGHT THERE, inches from his cock rammed tight into her fuck hole, both of them moaning and writhing about...... and to my great surprise, I began to come too, even though nobody was touching my cunt. Only Don kept his load!

Marlene rolled away, slipping Michael's penis out as she went over sideways and lay on her back beside me. Don and I were almost immediately fucking! He moved up my body and slid right in, and his cock felt like a telephone pole it was so big! I was being fucked by another man! He felt different in some ways, larger, heavier, and thicker. His smell was different and the way he moved inside me was even different. All of these things were making me incredibly aroused. My husband's freshly-cum penis was still inches from my mouth so I kept sucking at it while Don rammed me like a jack hammer. It was glorious! I could have stayed like that all night! Marlene must have started to recover, because I felt her hands roaming onto my breasts, the off to my husband's body, and so on. I heard her say, "Come in her babe, lemme eat your spunk out of her". That did it for me! The thought of it,,,, oh MAN! I started to orgasm again, my pussy clamping down on Don's massive cock. Like clockwork, he came too, and we pulsed together for a moment, ecstasy enveloping us both. I was dimly aware of my husband's cock still in my mouth, of his hands on my breasts, and of Marlene's sexy voice telling her husband to fuck me good, fuck me hard.

After we finally stopped coming, Don bent to kiss me and then turned to kiss Marlene. Michael then kissed me, and then Marlene. Her breasts were hanging down, so I sucked a nipple into my mouth. Marlene looked down at me and said, "Now, will you let me eat you out?" I was all warm and glowing from the great fuck we had all just had, and readily agreed.

She pulled me up into the Lay Z Boy recliner and pushed one leg over each arm, leaving me spread eagled. The two men sat down on the sofa, sipping at their drinks, and watched the "show". I knew this was something Marlene had wanted to do, and was curious whether or not I would like it. I wiggled my hips at her and said, "Make me come, honey." I held my breasts in my hands and pinched at my nipples. She knelt in front of the chair and gently pried my pussy lips open, then began to lap at my clit with her tongue. I could feel her breasts pressed against the back of my thighs. God it felt so good! I love to get eaten after fucking. Michael has a beard, and she felt so smooth and different, so feminine! For a moment, I just rolled my head back with my eyes closed and enjoyed her responsive pussy licking. Then I looked over at the guys, and they were both hard again and were both wanking on themselves as they watched her eat me.

Now I do not know why, but the sight of a man jacking off really gets to me. I mean REALLY. I came, at ONCE, and really hard! This made Marlene go wild, she rammed her hand inside of me and began to finger fuck me really fast while I thrashed about in the chair. That orgasm lasted forever. When it finished, there was my husband, between my legs ready to fuck me again, and Don was getting into position on the arms of the chair, ready to slip me his cock into my mouth. Marlene got off to the side and was licking at Don's balls while I got pummelled. Since they had both come, both of them were lasting longer this time. I came repeatedly, I lost track of how many times. Eventually both men came again, and I got to taste Don's creamy cum in my mouth.

Finally I begged for mercy, and they let me get up and get something to drink. We all went over to the hot tub, and slipped into the warm waters. We cuddled and stroked each other. There was still one little thing I wanted to try, however. I whispered to Marlene, and she agreed. She slipped up to the edge of the hot tub, and I slid over in the water and spread her legs apart. I had hidden my fake cock by the hot tub earlier. I carefully inserted my dildo into her soaking wet pussy while she sat on the side of the pool, legs spread wide. Michael moved out of the pool and sat down right behind her, sort of holding her up and playing with those lovely breasts from behind. Don moved up and began to kiss her and lick her breasts and her neck. I got braver. I was intrigued with the way her pussy lips just swallowed up the dildo.

I suddenly wanted to taste my husband's cum on her, and before I knew what I was doing, I had buried my tongue in her pussy and was licking her to a fast and furious orgasm. I had never tasted pussy before. I could definitely taste my man's spunk mixed in there. I focused on her clit, and she came like a mad woman, with the two men supporting and caressing her entire upper body. Marlene and I ended up eating each other out repeatedly the whole weekend. I now LOVE to eat pussy, and hubby assures me it is incredibly arousing to watch me do so, or to watch Marlene eat me. He likes to hold one of us while the other one eats her.

It was a glorious night. We collapsed onto the King size bed and slept VERY late the next day. The rest of that weekend was a blur of caresses, kisses, orgasms, long talks, and good meals. Since then we have gotten together with Don and Marlene three other times... but that's another story. My husband LOVED his 40th birthday surprise. So did I!