A Very Happy Birthday Pt. 01

Story Info
A birthday surprise that Jude will never forget.
2.5k words
3.98
36.4k
22
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Jude and Annie walked through town after their cinema trip, they were both replaying the experience in their heads. They were giddy with mutual agreement at how it was the sexiest and most adventurous evening of their lives. Combined with their masquerade ball exploits, the couple knew they wanted more. They knew they wanted to go further, and dirtier, and were willing to leave any inhibitions or boundaries behind for the meantime to continue down this path of erotic exploration.

With Jude's birthday in a fortnight's time, Annie had an idea for a special surprise. An evening out, that neither of them would ever forget.

**Two Weeks Later**

After completing all the obligatory birthday formalities, Annie had sent Jude upstairs to change for an evening out. Unaware of where his wife was taking him, he was advised to dress to impress. Annie, already spruced up in a short, tight grey dress and heels, poured herself a cocktail and a straight whisky for Jude as she anticipated his return.

Now donning a dark grey suit, with waistcoat, Jude swilled his whisky on ice around the glass and began taking generous sips. Admiring his wife, he was fascinated as to what she had planned and also what she was wearing under her dress. Finishing his drink, Jude heard a horn, as a taxi pulled up outside. Walking past him to open the door, Annie leant in, and bit his ear lobe, smearing it with red lipstick.

"Happy birthday baby." She whispered, before she passed him in the hallway, allowing him an opportunity to watch her ass. Perfectly shaped by the dress, she walked slowly and sensually, swaying gently from side to side. All part of her plan to get his blood pumping, Jude was anxious to get to where they were going, so his party could really begin.

Things began to get steamy en route. As the taxi sped into town, Annie sat with her legs up on Jude's lap. She encouraged him to take out his cock, as she playfully stroked it with her stocking covered feet. Initially oblivious to this, the taxi driver eventually had to warn them to calm down. Disregarding the warning, Annie perched herself on Jude's lap and began rubbing her silk thong coated pussy against his solid cock.

Not moving, Annie turned to Jude and in a stern and serious tone announced,

"It's your call baby. Tonight. I'll do what I'm told. Anything you ask me to do. I'll do it. Anything."

Placing his hands firmly on her thighs, he held her in place, and replied with, "

"You stay where you are."

Annoyed that they had ignored him, the taxi driver pulled over at the side of the road and ordered them out of the car. Annie, still plainly sat on Jude's hard cock, awaited instruction from her husband.

"Get out!" ordered the cabbie.

Jude looked out from behind his wife, to address the driver.

"There are two options." Stated Jude.

"We can either get out here, and we'll forget all about it. Or, I'll get out and smoke a cigarette, leaving my wife led across your back seat. She'll pull up her dress, spread her legs and start masturbating whilst you watch."

As Jude smoked, and leisurely sipped his whisky filled hipflask. He listened to the pleasurable moans and heavy breath of his wife, as she lay back playing with herself. Not wanting to spoil the surprise, Jude turned away to avoid revealing to himself what lingerie Annie was modelling, and just listened intently. His ears concentrated on Annie's private show. He took his time with the cigarette and allowed the driver more than enough time to enjoy himself.

Returning to the car, Jude allowed Annie enough time to redress and gather herself together. Not quite reaching an orgasm, she was incredibly horny, and convinced the driver to rapidly get them to their destination. As they pulled up, and got out, the driver refused to take payment from them, much to the amusement of Annie.

Now in the centre of town, Jude was surprised to be stood outside the entrance to one of several local lap dancing clubs. He was feeling slightly torn. On the one had he was excited that his wife would consider such an establishment for a night out, however he felt slightly underwhelmed at the prospect, due to the hardcore nature of their previous outings. Attending a strip club on a Saturday night, seemed a bit vanilla.

Stepping into the foyer, Annie led the way and went directly to the front desk.

"Hi", she said. "I called up earlier. My name's Annie."

Jude was intrigued. This clearly wasn't going to be your standard evening of lap dances.

The receptionist smiled.

"Follow me".

He guided the couple inside the club. Walking past a sea of business men and stag parties, they stepped through a curtain into the private area. They were ushered to a spacious room containing a heart shaped bed, a red leather sofa and a small table. On the table was a bowl of fruit and a bottle of champagne on ice with three glasses.

"Have a nice evening" said the receptionist, shutting the door behind himself.

Jude began pouring the champagne. Before he'd topped up the third glass, the door opened and a stunning brunette entered the room. With incredibly long longs and five inch heels, she towered over Annie. Wearing white stilettos with black stockings, a black bra and a tiny black thong, she was draped in a translucent white sarong, leaving nothing to the imagination.

"Jude, this is Crystal." Annie announced. "She'll be joining us for the evening."

Before Jude had time to respond, music started pouring into the rooms from the ceiling speakers. As Crystal began provocatively dancing for Jude, Annie, sat next to him on the sofa, unbuttoned his pants, placed her had inside and started stroking him rhythmically. Whilst Crystal was performing for them, Annie leant over Jude and picked up her handbag. Walking passed Crystal, Annie slapped her ass, and tipped the contents of her bag out on to the bed. Amongst the items were a pair of handcuffs, a blindfold, a vibrator, a strap on, and a long double ended dildo.

Annie began slowly removing her dress. As she pulled the dress up over her breasts, Jude could see she was wearing a matching lingerie set to Crystal in opposing colours. With black stilettos, white stockings and a white bra and thong set. Jude could tell, every aspect of his birthday night had been carefully arranged. Annie began dancing behind Crystal and held her by the waist. As Annie stroked her back and bum she carefully removed Crystal's sarong, and used it to pull her on to the bed. Both women, now led next to each other, began passionately kissing and stroking each other's bodies.

Now looking at Jude, Annie reminded him,

"Anything you ask me to do baby. I'll do. Anything."

Looking at the women and the assortment of toys, Jude hesitated. Not used to having absolute authority on their sex life, he hoped he could steer the evening in a direction that would give Annie the maximum amount of pleasure possible. Because deep down, that's what turned him on.

"Okay Annie, I'd like you to kneel up on the bed, bend over on to all fours and I want Crystal to handcuff you to the bed post."

As Annie adopted the position, Jude lit a cigarette and attended to his glass of champagne. Now restrained against the bed, Annie, looked over her shoulder at her husband, awaiting further instruction.

"Crystal", he started, "I want you to kneel behind Annie and begin stroking her thighs and buttocks and tease her pussy with your fingers through her thong."

Annie smiled and turned her head back round to face forward. Crystal began caressing her. Annie giggled as she felt Crystal's fingers brush over her crotch. The excitement of having no control was an immeasurable turn on. Jude allowed Crystal's foreplay to continue for a few minutes, before his next instruction.

Jude stood up and rearranged their champagne bottle in the ice bucket, and picked up a red apple from the fruit bowl. Walking over to the bed, he presented the apple to Annie who took it in her mouth, holding it there with her teeth. He then turned to Crystal.

"I want you to spank my wife. Softly to begin with, gradually getting harder, until it becomes too much for her and she drops the apple through crying out."

Hearing this, Annie wrapped her hands around the metal bedpost and gripped it tightly. Crystal ran her hand down her back, on to her buttocks and smacked her firmly. With the first tap Annie let out a whimper, muffled by the apple. She continued to moan and sigh as Crystal steadily spanked her, pausing occasionally to rub her pussy. After a few minutes of erotic punishment, it was clear that Annie was being extremely resilient and it was going to take a lot more to make her cave.

Jude turned to Crystal.

"Take off her thong."

Crystal took hold of Annie's white thong, pulled it down over her buttocks, over her stocking clad legs and Annie lifted her feet out, now completely exposed on the bed.

"Crystal, I want you to lick Annie, until she is dripping wet."

Grabbing the inside of Annie's thighs, Crystal pulled herself in close, and resting her nose of Annie's ass, she proceeded to go down on her from behind. Annie's moans got deeper and more intense. Still keeping the apple tight in her mouth, she refused to give in until she absolutely had to.

Jude walked over to the bed and picked up the strap on dildo. Offering up the rubber cock to Crystal, she took it in her mouth and began sucking and licking the tip. Jude helped her in to the equipment, as Annie remained pensively stationary on all fours. Now wearing the sex toy, Crystal grabbed Annie's waist and began teasing her, by rubbing the tip of the eight inch rubber cock slowly around her pussy. Annie's eyes widened as her breathing got heavier and heavier. Now standing by Annie's head, Jude motioned to Crystal to begin fucking his wife.

As Crystal entered her, Annie's mouth widened, dropping the apple to the ground. Before she could let out and orgasmic scream, Jude thrust is cock into her mouth. Annie's passionate cry was supressed by her husband, as she was forced to blow him frantically whilst being wildly fucked by another woman.

Jude stepped back and took his seat, allowing Annie the opportunity to fully experience the moment. Crystal continued to fuck her from behind, causing the bedframe to rattle against Annie's handcuffs. Moaning heavily, Annie grabbed the frame and wiggled her hips up and down, riding the rubber cock as Crystal thrust. Jude made his way over to the pair, and placed his hands on Crystal's shoulders. She slowed down her pace as Jude ushered her away from Annie. Undoing her handcuffs, Jude invited Annie to sit up on the bed. Now, with a woman on either side of him, Jude drew them in towards each other and they began making out. With all three now knelt up on the bed, Jude began stroking both Annie's and Crystal's pussies with each hand as they kissed. Both ladies hands were roaming each other's bodies as Jude continued to stroke them. Annie reached down and unbuttoned Jude's jeans. She pulled down his underwear and took out his cock. She loosely held it and began stroking him swiftly.

As Crystal ran her finger down Jude's torso her hand eventually met Annie's and the ladies began sharing Jude's cock playfully, taking turns in teasing and pleasuring him. As they dually stroked him, the ladies leant in and began kissing either side of his neck. Feeling extremely relaxed, Jude, with his hand around both ladies, ran his fingers down their backs and firmly grabbed their asses, ensuring the three were tightly interlocked as one.

After lifting Jude's shirt off, Annie started to slowly move down from his neck, lightly kissing his chest and nipple. Crystal followed and soon both ladies began simultaneously licking and kissing his hard cock. The ladies took turns in taking Jude in their mouths, and continued to make out during his oral pleasure.

"Annie", whispered Jude.

"Yes baby?" She replied.

"I want to see your head between Crystal's legs."

Annie climbed off the bed whilst Crystal lay back. Standing at the foot of the bed, Annie bent over fully and began swirling her tongue around Crystal. Jude entered his wife from behind and very slowly began to fuck her. Crystal could feel Annie's warm breath as she moaned. After a few minutes Jude withdrew and allowed Annie to continue going down on their guest.

He walked over to the assortment of toys and returned with the vibrator and handcuffs. As he approached his wife (still bent over the bed and between Crystals thighs) he began running his tongue around her ass. Grabbing her hands he secured them behind her back and applied the handcuffs. Firmly taking hold of her hair with one hand, he made sure her head didn't move from Crystal. With the other hand, he began running the vibrator back and forth around her ass. Annie moaned as he inserted it and switched it to a mellow buzz.

He pulled her up from Crystal by the hair and placed her on the bed. Now bent over, her face was forced into the bedding as her restraints prevented her from supporting herself. She lay moaning into a pillow as Jude increased the speed of the vibrator.

Leaving the dildo inside Annie, Jude got on top of Crystal. Placing her long legs high up on his shoulders he began deeply pleasuring her. Both Crystal and Annie's moans got louder and louder as Jude fucked harder and faster. Feeling himself nearing climax he jumped off the bed, removed Annie's vibrator, and, replacing it with his own cock filled her ass deeply. Annie cried out with pleasure. Leaving his throbbing cock inside her until he was absolutely drained, Jude slowly stepped back and collapsed on the sofa. Grabbing a glass of champagne and another cigarette he breathed slowly, his grin beaming for ear to ear.

It would be a few minutes before Jude would be ready to continue, but in the meantime....

"Crystal" he called.

"Yes?" she replied.

"Would you please remove Annie's handcuffs?"

As the three, convened on the sofa Jude put his arm around each lady. They all had a generous swig of champagne and relaxed momentarily.

"Annie?" Jude asked.

"Yes baby?"

"We need more champagne. What I want you to do is. Put on your thong, just your thong, and walk through into the bar and return with a new bottle."

Annie's eyes lit up with excitement, as she would be walking, almost fully exposed through a busy club of horny men.

She's slowly got up, pulled on her underwear and headed for the door. Just before she left, Jude called out.

"Oh Annie?"

"Yes baby?" she replied.

"You'd better make it two bottles"

"No problem baby", said Annie as she opened the door.

Just as she stepped out, Jude called out again.

"Because, I want you to find a stag party, and invite the groom and the best man to join us."

Annie smiled uncontrollably and without looking back, went straight out into the sea.

Part 2... Coming Soon.