A Very Happy Birthday Pt. 02

Story Info
A birthday surprise that Jude will never forget.
1.3k words
4.22
26.3k
11
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the steamy threesome with Crystal in the VIP area of a popular lap dancing club, Annie had been sent out to the bar to bring back two bottles of Champagne. Giving herself completely to her husband Jude as a birthday surprise, she was under his command and obedient to his every request. So far on his birthday night out she had pleasured herself in the back of a taxi, allowing the driver to watch. She had indulged in wild sex with a stripper involving numerous toys, escalating to a hot threesome and concluding with her husband filling her ass with his cum.

Once everyone had regained their breath and relaxed, Annie had been sent through to the bar wearing just her tight white thong. After retrieving the booze she was under instruction to invite the best man and groom from a tipsy stag party into the back room for a "private show".

As she entered the club she felt dozens of eyes penetrating her. Slightly embarrassed but ultimately turned on, she confidently paraded past the men to a wave of wolf whistles and applause. Once she'd visited the bar, she made her way over to a party.

With a bottle of champagne in each hand she approached six well-dressed gents. Bending over the table she leant in to chat with the party.

"Hello darling", said the man at the head of the table, as he flung his arm around her, grabbing on to her ass.

"Hi boys", she replied. "I have a proposition for the groom and the best man."

"Well", started the party member, "unfortunately the groom is completely wasted. The best man is making sure he gets home. My name is Jason though and as one of the ushers, I would be very intrigued by your proposition, as would Matt, usher number two."

As he squeezed Annie's ass more firmly, he pointed to the opposite end of the table, introducing Matt. Annie looked over and liked what she saw. Both men were in their mid-thirties and very well presented. Even through their suits, she could still identify muscular physiques. Both men were tall, with dark hair and eyes, and had rugged facial hair that suggested their party may have started a few days earlier.

Annie placed her hand behind herself on top of Jason's holding his hand on her cheek. She suggested it would be in both of their best interests, to follow her back to the VIP area, as a captivating dancer by the name of Crystal had taken a shine to her. Handing them each a bottle of champagne, the three walked back through the club arm in arm.

Jude and Crystal were still relaxing on the couch enjoying a smoke and a glass of champagne, as Annie returned with the guests.

"Hi guys", shouted Jude welcomingly. "I'm sure my wife Annie promised you a show, so, Annie if you'd like to get on the bed?"

Annie, hopped on to the bed obediently. Jude stood up and taking Crystal by the hand, led her over to Annie. Both women knelt facing each other and resumed kissing passionately. Their hands instantly wandered inside each other's thongs.

Jude poured out two glasses of champagne and handed them to their guests. Their eyes were fixated on the show, as they remained stood in the doorway.

"Crystal?" called out Jude. "I would like you to blindfold Annie."

Revisiting the bag of toys, Crystal returned with a blindfold and tied it tightly around Annie. Jude grabbed Annie's shoulders and encouraged her to get on all fours. As she lay with her elbows on the bed and her ass in the air, Jude gently spread her legs wider apart and began rubbing her pussy from behind. He took out a vibrating dildo from the toy bag and, pulling her thong to one side, gently began rubbing it up and down her pussy and ass.

Annie, biting her lip, began moaning softly with pleasure. Jude motioned over to Matt to join him at Annie's ass. Subtly handing Matt the vibrator, he quickly took over pleasuring Annie, unbeknownst to her.

Jude returned to the couch with Crystal and, unbuttoning his trousers guided her head towards his cock. Crystal began slowly sucking him as he watched Annie rubbing her clit against the dildo faster and faster.

Slightly apprehensive Matt held the vibrator in place and allowed Annie to move her body around it. She gently started backing up, and as the top of the rubber cock entered her, she moaned out loudly and continued teasing herself by riding the tip. Both Jason and Matt were starting to realise there were no boundaries, and as Annie started to back up deeper on to the dildo, he used his other hand to gently stroke her clit. Still unaware that it wasn't Jude, she quickly grabbed his hand and held it in place as he rubbed her.

Annie was dripping wet, and Matt was extremely aroused. He turned to Jude, who just nodded as Crystal continued blowing him. Poking his cock out of his trouser fly, he replaced his finger with it, and as Annie fucked the dildo, she rubbed her wet clit all over his hard cock. Carefully removing the dildo he slid inside of her.

"Oh fuck", whimpered Annie.

He was huge. She now knew it wasn't Jude's cock inside of her, but it was too late to think as Matt began furiously fucking her from behind. Her arms collapsed as she sprawled out. Her face hit the bed and she tried to regain posture on all fours as Matt continued.

Jason quickly approached her blindfolded face and presented her with his cock. Unaware of his presence her lips began smacking against it as she was being flung about by Matt. Opening her mouth to scream with pleasure, Jason grabbed on to her hair, and holding her head in position allowed her to suck deeply onto him. Annie attempted to focus on blowing Jason, but had to keep pausing to moan heavily. Her sighs were muffled by his hard cock as she withdrew, and took it in her hands.

She was now screaming with pleasure as she began madly beating off Jason with her hand. When she was able to compose herself she'd switch between her hand and mouth, sucking and beating him off as Matt went deeper and faster inside her.

Jude was swelling up inside Crystals mouth and getting ready to cum. He quickly picked her up from his feet, turned her round and sat her on his hard cock. Facing the show, Crystal began riding Jude and bouncing up and down in his lap. Jude came aggressively up inside Crystal. As he moaned she slowed her pace and slowly continued to ride him.

Annie screamed as she felt Matt explode inside of her pussy. With a couple more firm thrusts, Matt gently slid out, allowing Annie to finish with Jason. She continued beating and sucking him furiously as the other four watched.

"I'm going to cum", called out Jason with pleasure.

Annie halted, and still blindfolded, cautiously turned around 180 degrees on the bed. She slowly backed towards Jason. As the tip of his cock touched her ass she could feel it throbbing. She gently held it and ran it slowly up and down her ass, in between her cheeks. Stopping at her hole, she kept teasing him, not allowing him to enter. The excitement was too much and Jason came all over Annie's ass and back.

As the gentlemen composed themselves and redressed, Jude thanked them and sent them back to the bar with Crystal, to continue drinking.

Now alone with his wife, Jude starred at Annie as she remained on the bed, still blindfolded and still on all fours. He walked over to her and ran his fingers over her bare ass. He began tapping her, which soon escalated into frantic spanking. He spanked her until she was red raw before removing her blindfold, and thanking her for the best birthday he'd ever had.