A Very Hot Sauna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellen positioned her wet, incredibly turned on cunt over his rock-hard dick. She lowered her pelvis over the thick, manly organ. That first contact of his glans with her cunt was sheer heaven. Slowly, patiently and with great caution, she eased the throbbing, engorged organ into her pussy. She marveled at how huge he was and how tight the fit.

Eventually after what seemed an eternity, she was gradually able to accommodate his entire shaft. She began to grind her pelvis into him. She felt his cock thrust into her pussy like a weapon. She got wetter and wetter and was able to feel his cock stroking deeper and harder and faster. For Eddie, the sensation was startling. He'd truly never known such passionate pleasure. Her cunt was wet and slippery and tight. He was on that mystical boundary of great pain and awesome pleasure. His cock was like a heavy piston in her cunt. Eventually he felt a wave of electricity emanating from his loins and spreading slowly throughout his body. He felt helplessly trapped between Ellen's strong legs and yet he felt intensely powerful and manly at the same time.

He looked up in amazement into Ellen's face. He was stunned as he watched her lose all semblance of control. Her face was covered with ecstasy ... building, growing, ready to explode.

And explode it did. While initially, her pelvic thrusts were models of control and moderation, now they had become wild and uncontrollable. Her face was contorted in pleasure and agony. Her massive, heavy breasts bounced wildly, almost menacingly.

At last, both of their bodies began to quake and shudder. Ellen began to moan louder and louder. She felt his penis pumping huge quantities of cum into her pussy over and over again. Finally she began screaming with utter abandon at the pleasure this young boy was giving her. They came simultaneously, moaning, clawing at each other, and groping each other's bodies shamelessly. At last, she collapsed helplessly on him and they fell romantically and blissfully into each other's arms.

And thus began the beginning of a long and fruitful affair that marked a new episode in the dramatic sexual life of a lusty, awesome woman and the very start of a sensual odyssey of discovery for an equally lusty young man who could only aspire to keep up with and satisfy his partner.

12