A Very Insistent Father

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I actually wanted to be pregnant. This was nuts. Wasn't there something you could take for that? Immediately my mind told me, yes, you could take several million sperm cells as intimately as they can go. You could find someone eager to pump those sperm cells into you...

Well that would be easy enough, the mind said. I didn't understand just why, but I knew that's what Jake wanted more than anything else.

I didn't quite understand why it was, but it seemed to be so. It wasn't that he lacked sexual partners. It had to be because his other partners lacked that one extra need to become one with him...to allow themselves to become one with each other. God help me! That might be within my grasp--my comprehension--the core of my being. Like Bradbury said who else but a woman could lay down by herself one evening and awaken fuller and more in tune with nature and the universe--she could awaken carrying something more than just her own interests at heart.

Lord, I'm sleepy. I'd best get back to bed. Reaching out to take an extended hand, and spreading my thighs in order to take an erected cock.

A sweet kiss goodnight, again,

Cricket

I woke up late and had to rush off to the office. By the time I got my computer up at the office, I had a new message from Jake Hancock.

Dear Cricket,

It's not that impregnating a woman is the number one priority in my life. However, the fact that as a man I have the ability to give life in some sense, and as a woman you have the ability to carry the baby to term, bring life into the world, our unique features seem terribly wasted if we don't use them. What I've always wanted is to be with the woman that wants it to happen, likes the thought of creating life as much as myself. If it didn't happen, then it's not meant to be.

It seems to me that you actually share many of the same thoughts on the subject though. I do very much like the thought of you walking around the house barefoot with a bulging abdomen, the sign of our baby growing inside of you. I feel that in general, in the house and making babies is the natural place for a woman, where she feels most comfortable. What do you feel? Does this offend you?

Be mine, my love,

Jake Hancock

I went to C.J.'s place after work that night and she agreed to scan some recent snapshots I'd found. Then she took her digital camera and shot a few more portraits of me.

Dear Jake,

I got some photo scans and .jpeg shots done by a good friend of mine. Does reality intrude upon your fantasy? Is this a woman you'd enjoy impregnating? Please let me know.

Yours,

Cricket

(attachment enclosed)

His response was almost immediate. I had an email back within ten minutes.

Dear Cricket,

Yes! Most definitely!

Now more than ever, I want to see your body spread out on the bed, in front of me, ready to do what is natural and right, ready to offer up your womb to give us a baby. Would you like to try and make this happen, Cricket? Do your loins ache to be filled with my seed, your womb ache to be fertilized with our baby? 

I loved your pictures!

Big deep kiss,

Jake Hancock

Dear Jake,

My goodness you certainly come on blunt and direct. Of course, blunt and direct is actually a positive thing when it comes time to line up a man's body with a woman's.

I have to admit I'm very surprised that you seem to have had such a positive response to my current pictures. I guess I expected the worst. Now, it's your turn, Jake. You can keep yourself secretive or you can expose yourself in a photograph for my benefit.

I really don't mind if you want to delay and "feel me out" psychologically for a while, but I will delay gratification as well. A gal's prerogative as they say.

Thanks for making me feel good about my pictures. I guess I needed the emotional reinforcement you sent today.

A warm kiss hello,

Cricket

I followed that letter up with another email that same evening.

Dear Jake,

This is where I try to get to know the prospective father of my child.

How tall are you? I'm about 5'4 and weigh 130 plus lbs.

What do you do for a living in general, hon? You don't have to be specific as yet, if you're not comfortable about it. Just give me some general idea. As I told you before I work in an office writing reports that nobody ever reads.

To be honest, if everything goes well, once the baby is born, I suppose I would prefer to stay at home nursing him/her. Of course, that may put undue financial strain on her father to support us all in these crazy financial times. I will continue writing, but I'm afraid my writing won't be able to make a dent in our finances until I reach more than ten books published. Sorry. Facts of an erotic romance writer's life.

Do you want a son or daughter--or doesn't it really matter to you?

Do you drink or smoke?

I'm going to advise you to stop as both of them interfere with sperm production. The best thing to promote semen production and make for a great sexual experience is water! It makes a woman very moist down in the vaginal area and she thinks you're being the most incredible gentlemen because you're not trying to get her drunk--which is really stupid for a man to try to get a woman as it dries her up and makes sex harsh. That's just good information to know anyway.

Do you have your own place or will we have to find a place of our own?

Curious George,

Cricket

Dear Cricket,

Ok here goes... First of all, no I do not drink or smoke. I'm 6'1, 205 lbs. and I work as a Service Dept Manager for a car dealership. I do own my own house. I would prefer you stay home with our baby. A son would be nice, but I'll certainly settle for a girl. I've attached a couple of pics for you to see. Let me know what you think.

Yours always,

Jake Hancock

(attachment included)

That night when I opened the attachments, I got the surprise of my life. I really thought Jake would be some gawky, young post-adolescent. One of those nerdy guys that always comes off as a joke on TV. I had no idea how wrong I was.

One of the shots showed an amateur portrait of a hauntingly beautiful young (and I do mean young) man. The other looked like it had been taken at a concert. Jake Hancock was his band's lead singer!

Dearest Jake,

I just got back from a visit with some friends when I found your email and your attached pictures.

Jake Hancock, I am stunned! Is this really you? Wow! You are a handsome--no make that gorgeous young man and potentially a wonderful catch for any woman. You are so good looking that it's almost too much for me to take.

I am beyond flattered, honey. I am shocked!

Whatever could a hunk like you see in an old used up fossil like me? Take you to bed? Absolutely. Have your baby? Of course, I would! But what about a year or two down the road when you've decided that this was all a mistake and you need to move on? Would you grab up our son or daughter for yourself, while kicking me out on the street?

Any right thinking woman would jump at the chance for your offer to make babies with her.

However, I'm sorry, but I really need time to think. I originally thought you might have been some ordinary guy who had a little bit of difficulty picking up women--not the sexy romance novel cover model you really are! Jake, I can see women fighting over you all the time. Your good looks frighten me. I never thought I'd say this, but if we had a child, all his or her good looks would come from his or her father!

Forgive me for being taken aback. To put it bluntly, since you could fuck any girl you wanted, why me? Is it strictly the pregnancy angle? What was there about my letter or post which made you realize that I was the woman you wanted to knock up?

Jake, you are a prize catch so you'll pardon me if I don't understand. I'm totally flabbergasted. Right now I'm really torn...as a musician you probably know the song: "If you want to be happy for the rest of your life/Never make a pretty..." And pretty doesn't begin to describe you, babe. You are a hunk, Jake. More than I ever expected--much, much more.

BTW, what kind of music does your band play? Are you the lead singer, too? God, the wet dreams I'm gonna have. But Jake, I don't get it. What did you see in me?

Please get back to me.

Totally awed and confused,

Cricket

Dear Cricket,

Well thank you many times for your compliments. I don't know what to say, other than, don't keep from letting things happen together because you think I'm attractive. That wouldn't make much sense. I would never dream of taking our baby, and somehow "kicking you to out onto the street."

So do you feel like you want to get pregnant with my baby?

Anticipating your answer,

Jake Hancock

Dear Jake,

Honey, you had me before when you wrote: :) Yes most definitely. I want to see you spread out on the bed, in front of me, ready to do what is natural and right...

There is really no question that when we move into that joyful moment when you push your dick all the way up into the confines of my pussy and loose your sperm directly into my reproductive system that we will be totally committed to conceiving an embryo from that moment onward.

However, I have to tell you I'm still worried about the rest of the world even more. What will your band mates or your co-workers think? Will they wonder if you were forced to be a gentleman and marry some old bitch because you knocked her up? (Are we going to get married?)

No, there's a lot to think about, still. But the more I think about your offer, the more I literally ache for reassurance, the more I want you to tell me it's all gonna be okay...Jake, I know West Michigan well enough to worry that you'll be put in a situation where you'll be told: "What do mean you're gonna marry some middle-aged white whore, boy? What's the matter with your head?"

I suppose I won't trap you into marriage until we're sure I've gotten pregnant, but even that won't sit right with an awful lot of people. I guess you shouldn't worry, though. I seem to be doing enough worrying for both of us.

However, I have to admit, I've done everything but say yes!

Cricket

*

[Naturally there is much more to this relationship than I've written here. More emails, face to face meetings and the inevitable sensual and carnal enjoyments of each others bodies. I'll be back with much more in the future--Cricket!]

12