A Very Long Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want it both ways," he whispered. "Greedy cunt. You want me to fuck you in every hole. Don't lie." I was beyond words, beyond thought. Still buried deep in my ass, I could hear him groping around behind him. I heard the clank of the old metal toolbox opening and cringed, trying not to guess at what he would find there. He rummaged around, every scrape and clatter burning into my ears. With a satisfied grunt he found what he wanted. Quickly and smoothly, he thrust something hard and thick into my cunt.

I shuddered, gasping for breath, filled, fucked. He worked whatever it was back and forth, pumping into me as I struggled to keep my balance on my knees. Suddenly he pulled it out, and traced my lips with the handle of an old wooden hammer. I parted my lips instinctively and he thrust it into my mouth. The wood clicked against my teeth as I tried to accommodate it. I was overwhelmed with the tang of my own juices which had soaked the thing. He traced the hammerhead over my nipples, which stiffened away from the cold steel. He brought it down to my crotch and parted my hair with it, finding my clit with the hard metal roundness of the striking surface. He rubbed the cold thing back and forth against me until I felt raw and a scream bubbled out of my throat. He shoved the handle back into me and began to fuck me again in earnest. I was tossed between textures and pressures, the cruel swell of his cock buried deep in my ass, the stiff unyielding wood of the hammer. He moved his mouth over the back of neck and I sobbed, came, came again. He fucked me for what felt like hours. He fucked me blind.

I came to again on my back. My ass was empty, pulsing. My cunt was empty and slick. My face felt stiff and I licked at my lips. Suddenly I remembered how it had ended.

He'd pulled everything out of me, abruptly, and I'd choked out a sob of relief. He pressed me to the floor, firmly, so that I lay on my back. His legs trembled as he knelt over me, his face dark with blood. He still hadn't come. I wondered if he was human, if he was real, if some kind of demon had been made flesh and sent to ravage me, break me, take me wetly apart. He held my wrists down above my head with one hand, and used to other to guide his cock between my swollen, waiting lips. As he thrust deep into my mouth I remembered him fucking me this way in the garden, years, a lifetime ago. Would this night ever end? But I already had my answer. The room was smudged with a soft gray light. Sunrise was stealing in. He thrust between my lips, deep into my ragged throat. I had no more thrash, no more fight. I swallowed him deeply, willingly. His heavy balls slapped gently against my chin as he sped up his thrusting. He started to twist his hips, to shake. For the first time I heard him moaning, a deep vibration, desperate, ecstatic. He corkscrewed himself deeply into my throat, against my soft cheeks, and I sucked at him tirelessly, automatically, hungry for something. My whole life was in my mouth, I was vast and inhuman. I was the moist rutted earth. I was liquid fire. I was nothing. I was nothing.

He pulled out of my mouth and with a shout released it all. Great hot spurts of his come rained down on my chest, in my hair, splashing my face. I parted my lips to it, writhing beneath the warm liquid as it oozed over me. I swallowed what I could. I shut my eyes and slipped into unconsciousness, my hunger satisfied.

I sat up gingerly. My body ached and stung, and I felt curiously empty. My cunt still pulsed lightly, the swollen lips still wet. My heart stopped as I heard a board creak behind me, and I turned, my head hung low. He knelt before me, still naked. I sought his eyes, finally. Beyond fear. I saw the question in his eyes. I saw the length of chain held gently in his hands, the rusty padlock on the floor. In the dawn I felt my bruised mouth stretch in a smile, felt myself rise up onto my knees. The summer heat was already warming the sides of the house. My hands floated up in front of me, lightly as birds. I crossed them, offered them. Broken and free. He wrapped the cold heavy chain carefully, draping it methodically around my wrists, circling them and wrapping the rest of the length around one of the old wooden posts that held up the ceiling. The padlock clicked and a roar filled my ears, a thundering silence.

He left me there. The sun came all the way up. I wait.

12