A Very Lucky Husband Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's ok, Sweetie, it is not going to last long over here either." Iza responded as she sat back down, spreading her legs nice and wide now. Mike couldn't believe how tight she looked, so smooth and wet.

"God, I wish I was there" he said, finally allowing himself to slowly stroke his dick.

"I do, too" she said as her hand started rubbing her clit faster. Her other hand worked its way up to her tit, rubbing it and flicking her nipple.

"Slide your fingers in, Baby. Picture it being my cock"

"I have never done more then one finger before. Want me to try?"

"Do whatever you want, whatever feels good. Can you do me one favor though?"

"Anything" Iza answered, and meant it. She couldn't think of anything she wouldn't do for him right now.

"I know this might sound weird, but can you get the cam closer to your pussy? And use your fingers to spread your lips nice and wide, just for a second?" With a little smile she grabbed the cam and gave him a nice close up. She was so pink and wet, with such a tiny tight pussy. No wonder she couldn't use more then once finger. She got things settled again, and saw that he was stroking himself faster now. "Oh god Baby, that looks so hot. So much easier for me to picture being inside of now. So tight and pink and hot. "

Iza went back to fingering herself, following Mike's rhythm. She knew he was trying to prolonge coming. But she also knew there was no way she could much longer. "Baby, I am about to come..." She warned. "Oh god, Baby, fuck me harder. Please, Baby. I can't take it anymore. Please fuck me faster." She fought to keep her eyes open as she watched him stroking his cock faster and faster.

"Oh Iza. Oh god Sweetie it feels so good. You look so good. I. I'm gonna come, too. Come for me, Sweetie. Come all over me" he demanded.

And with that she lost it. He watched her squirt all over her hand. And all over the chair. There was so much. So much he wished was all over his cock and balls. He couldn't take it anymore, and soon he was squirting his come. He tried to control it, but it shot all over, including right on the cam.

"Hahaha, I feel like you just came on my face"

"Oh, don't joke, that just might happen!"

"Promise??"

They continued on like this for a while. Laughing and joking, talking about everything and nothing. Finally she forced herself away.

"I have to get to bed, I have a test tomorrow. That also means I can't spend the whole class chatting like I normally do. So I guess this is it until after I get out of work tomorrow." Mike swallowed down his disappointment. And even though she sounded happy, he could swear she was disappointed, too. They said their goodnights and he headed up to bed.

Though it was late, he tossed and turned thinking things over. And as he went over every detail, he felt himself getting harder and harder until it became clear that a release was definitely needed. He reached over to his sleeping wife, gently strocking her sizable tit in his hand, snuggling up behind her to press his hardon against her ass. Though she was much taller and thicker then Iza, she was still very sexy. He just held her for a couple minutes, thinking about how much he loved her. He felt a sudden twinge of guilt as he questioned why he was doing this stuff with Iza. Leslie was an amazing woman. A very sexual and sensual woman. She was smart and sexy, funny and witty. A total package. But as wonderful as she was, she was still just one woman. And when, though she would be enough for most men, the longer they have been together, the more he has yearned to feel a nice new pussy around his dick. To feel the pussy spread as he slide his dick in, and tighten as she came. He was happy, happier then he could imagine being, but he was being offered more. And who was he to say no?

Thinking about the new pussy made him harder and harder. He grabbed Leslie's hip and pulled her ass closer, reaching around to play with her clit. Soon she was moaning and pressing back against him. He slid his cock into her pussy while they laid there, slowly getting it nice and wet. He started kissing her neck, and playing with her tits.

"Oh god, Mike, I want you so bad. Please, fuck me harder" Leslie moaned. It reminded him of what Iza was saying earlier and he started picturing that tight pussy. He pulled Leslie up on her knees entering her from behind. His mind immedietly went back to Izabell's pussy, spread so wide for him. And then he thought of her ass when she had bent over taking off her panties. That tight hole looking so inviting. He didn't think twice before pulling out of Leslie's pussy and slamming his dick into her tight ass. She screamed out from the shock of it, but he felt her come gush all over the bed. He didn't bother going slow. He knew how Leslie liked it fast and hard, no matter which hole. Pounding faster and faster he pictured Iza beneath him. Screaming and moaning. He pictured that he was fucking her pussy and it was this tight. And as he felt his wife's come squirt again, he let loose, spraying his come into his wife's tight ass, wishing more than anything that it was Iza he was fucking right then. He hugged his wife close. Kissing her and thanking her. Falling asleep with a smile on his face as he thought about what a lucky man he was.

The next morning, MIke got up and checked his email and read the news before work. As he was reading, an IM popped up.

"IzaBee90: Hey Baby, I was hoping to catch you on!"

Cam request sent to IzaBee90....

"Oh, YAY, I get to see you before I run off to my test."

"Yeah, how is your morning goi......" Mike trailed off as he saw she was sitting there naked.

"Hehehe, I guess you like my morning outfit? You caught me right as I was getting dressed."

"Looks like I got on right on time. So uh, nervous about your test?"

"Yeah, and unfortunately I am running late. So sorry Babe, but I gotta run!"

"OK, Good luck"

"One last thing, Mike....." She said as she moved her cam in nice and close to her pussy again, then pulled it away before doing a little tit bounce and logging off. Mike logged off before heading upstairs, hoping the time in the shower might give him time to cool down, but it had the opposite effect. Instead he was picturing having her all wet and slippery, lifting her up and fucking her up against the wall. Before long he was spraying his come all over.

The next few days passed much in the same way. Any thought Mike had had of pulling away was long gone. They chatted all day still, and chatted on cam at night. He even started sneaking away earlier in the evening to go upstairs and chat with her. One day when they were talking while Mike was at work, Iza had to go run errands. Before Mike even had time to be sad about it, she sent him her cell number and asked him to text her. Mike hesitated for a second before send the first message. And he was glad he had. Instead of a regular text back, he received a hot photo of her spread for him, her tight pussy once again on display up close. And so started their phone chatting. He would call her and talk on his way home from work. Soon he began calling her on his breaks and at lunch after he got off the phone with his wife, to hear her voice. Always so sweet and so happy to hear from him.

As time went on, Mike found himself splitting his time more evenly between Leslie and Iza, where it had once been Leslie 90% of the time. But he couldn't seem to help himself. She was so sweet, and willing to learn. She had opened up so much more to him. And though it had been a couple months since they started chatting, he never got tired of talking to her or seeing her. Especially when she would spread her legs for him and touch herself. Mike knew his feelings were going way past just sexual, but he couldn't seem to pull away. He also knew he wouldn't be satisfied with things the way they were for long.

12