A Very Merry Threesome

Story Info
With Tara Strong and Melissa Joan Hart.
8.7k words
4
9.5k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction, the events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the people, places, movies, companies etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. I am making no money as a result of the writing of this story.

Starring: Tara Strong, Melissa Joan Hart

A Very Merry Threesome

An erotic celebrity fan-fiction story.

by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, MFF, FF, oral, anal.

* * *

"You think that's weird? Try being a Jew playing a part in a Christmas movie!"

As far as conversations go, Joe hadn't quite expected to be hit with that line, but exactly why he ended up laughing along with the woman who delivered it. He was a young man at 21 years of age, handsome and with plenty of potential for the future. He was looking to get experience to get a career in the film business. Everyone however has to start somewhere, and for him it meant being a crew member for the Lifetime Christmas movie 'A Very Merry Toy Store'. A cheesy affair of two rival toy shop owners having to join forces when a new corporate store opens in town.

Currently he found himself trading laughs with a woman more known for her outstanding voice acting work but has herself an on-screen role in this made-for-TV film. Tara Strong, the Canadian blonde who has lent her voice talents to work ranging from video games, cartoons and movies. Seeing her in the flesh rather than just hearing her however, it was a wonder a beauty like her doesn't get more live action roles. Her grade-A MILF body thick at her backside and stacked up top with large breasts. Even as currently fully covered up as she was from the bright, colourful jacket she had on from the recent scene she'd been in. Happily married of course which Joe knew, but it didn't stop him enjoying the company of the older woman.

"Guess so!" Joe chuckled as he set the last box into the truck, now that the scenes for the location had finished filming for the day. "Still, I guess just with work and all I haven't had the time to try and properly date." He admitted, as the conversation had been about his single status at the moment.

"That's no fun honey." Tara said with a playful tease. "Young, good looking guy like you should have like what, four or five girls on speed dial to hook up with." She added with a saucy smirk. Unexpected for a woman with a wedding ring securely on her finger.

"You say that to all the rookie guys you meet on set?" He joked with a question as he closed the shutters down on the truck, before turning to her. "Or just the guys you want to tease to high Hell?" He added with a smile, showing he wasn't minding one bit to her.

"Only the ones I know who are trying to undress me with their eyes." She said with a slightly telling-off tone, placing her hands on her hips. "I saw you sneaking a look at me mister! Not very professional." She 'scolded' but all with a smile on her own full lips.

"And a married woman asking a young guy about his sex life isn't?" He noted back, crossing his arms. "What would Mister Strong say if he found out?"

"Only what I want him to find out about..." Strong said back, before casting her sultry eyes over the handsome man. "And I don't recall asking about your sex life... Just about if you had a girlfriend or not."

"True, true..." Joe admitted with a shrug. "...Wait, what do you mean 'want him to find out about'?" He questioned as realisation hit him.

"You catch on quick, junior..." Tara smiled again, giving him a wink. "And now you know why I asked if you were single... Single rookies are always more up for some fun... And can keep a secret too." She added, being far from subtle in what she was meaning.

"Oh I can keep a secret all right... And I doubt if this is going where I think it is, that anyone would believe me anyway!" Joe replied, still smiling.

"Good! Because me and an old friend of mine are in some real need of some fun tonight... And you'd better not disappoint mister! Unless you don't want a good reference from us both." Strong stated with another flirty look at him as she started to turn.

"Wait... Old friend?" Joe questioned as he wisely followed after the stunning blonde. Not dumb enough to turn down such a blatant over from a red hot MILF.

* * *

Later in the evening...

"Well, this is the room I guess..." Joe said, double checking the room number with the piece of paper Tara had slipped him earlier. Dressed smartly now with a nicely fitting shirt and black pants that he had intended to save for the crew wrap-up meal at the end of the shooting. Needs must however, and he was sure no one would care about a couple creases here and then a few days from now. His 'look' topped off, by further request, with a classic festive Santa hat on the top of his head with while bauble on the end and all. Despite the film only set at Christmas time, and the actual filming happening months before the holidays.

Stepping up to the door, he delivered a couple knocks. Hearing female sounding voices on the other side. A few moments later, and the door opened up but not with the person Joe had expected to see.

"Damn Tara! He is a cute one!" Melissa Joan Hart, the lead female star of the 'A Very Merry Toy Store' he was a part of, greeted him with a broad, approving smile. The beautiful in her own right, but also a happily married mother herself, blonde stood in a hotel bathrobe as she gave him a look over. "Alright! Lets get this party started!" The woman remembered by many as the original Sabrina the Teenage Witch bluntly said, pulling him by the arm as she closed the door.

"Told you so!" Tara Strong was heard saying, and soon he saw her as he was led into the room. Strong also in a robe as she sat on the edge of a spacious enough bed, smiling as she saw the younger man. "He's totally down to fuck too... Little pervert was staring at my tits a couple times when we talked earlier."

"This is your friend you were talking about?" Joe questioned as he pieced two and two together, looking between the women. "You got great taste in friends then Tara." He joked as he smiled too.

"Well don't just stand there kid! Get your cock out!" Melissa demanded playfully as she moved around to stand in front of him. "We ain't here for the conversation, no offence."

Nodding in agreement, he did as told as he unlooped his belt. Soon dropping his pants and his boxers to the floor to give the lusty beauties a sight that made both their eyes widen with obvious approval. Not just young and handsome, but packing a certainly more than just averaged sized cock with a generous thickness to match.

"Well fuck! I guess I can really pick them!" Tara said with a grin as she stood up. Now giving him a treat for the eyes as she dropped her robe to the floor, showing off her stunning, curvaceous body in a set of plain but suitable for the moment red bra and panties.

"You went red as well?" Melissa noted, looking at her friend as she also disrobes to show off her own red coloured underwear that fitted nicely to her far less busty, but certainly very attractive frame. "For a Jew you enjoy this holiday stuff way too much!" She joked with a laugh.

"Pretty rich! Says the woman who prays every night..." Strong teased back as she walked across towards them. "Did you pray for some big young cock to cheat on your husband with?" She added before she helped herself to kneel down in front of the lucky hunk. "...Again I mean."

"Oh shut up!" Hart laughed before joining her friend as the two took a hold of his cock. "Joe, right?" She finally asked for his name as she looked up. "You can be a good guy and not tell our hubbies about this, right?" She asked in a seductive tone as she and the other blonde started to run their fingers along his size.

"Too fucking right I can!" He smartly agreed, groaning as the two women's slow strokes easily got him rock hard to show off his full, impressive size.

"Told you he was smart too..." Tara said, before the bustier of the two took it upon herself to start the action off. Leaning in and starting to swat her tongue across the fat head of his cock. Showing no issue with him being un-cut as she ran her tongue across the tip. Making him groan as she teased sliding under the foreskin only to continue swirling around as she stared up. Showing that even being Jewish she wasn't a stranger to handling a cock that's un-cut. Meanwhile, Melissa joined in the action as she leaned in a used her tongue to flick out at the side of his member at the base. Letting out a little groan as she slides up and down a bit, while keeping her eyes locked up at the man she's barely met but is already working over his member with her frisky tongue.

"Oh shit! Fuck..." He moaned as he watched on as the two blondes licked and lapped at his member, already making this look like a scene more fitting for a sex-starved MILFs porno instead of anything related to a Christmas movie. He's not going to complain, especially when Strong put her infamously talented mouth to good use. Capturing the head of his cock between those plump lips as she started to suck him off. Groaning around his size while gazing up with her lusty eyes as she delivered a couple of loud, and rather shameless slurps. Her look clearly showing she was getting off on just sucking some big, young cock even as married as she is. Her head moving back and forth over the upper part of him to keep him moaning as her hand slid up his side to tease even as her mouth easily pleasure him.

"Mmmmm... She's good with her mouth, right?" Joan Hart said with a grin up at him to state the obvious about Tara's oral skills. Watching the pretty face of her friend bob up and down that thick pole before she herself leaned back down. This time flicking her tongue out against his balls to make him groan while wrapping fingers around the base of his shaft. Ensuring both parts of his manhood were getting serviced with one woman sucking that big dick as the other stroked the lower part on top of swirling her tongue around his nicely sized balls for good measure. A double team enough that would have made many a red blooded male explode there and then, never mind the fact two famous beauties were the ones dishing out this sinful act.

Luckily for them all, this young stud was able to handle this action as he stood and moaned, watching both MILFs be deep at his crotch. Strong slurping away on his fuck-stick, getting her saliva applied onto his inches, while Melissa lapped at his nuts to dab a little spit onto them to add to the sensations. He couldn't help but moan out and with a wide smile too as he watching the horny beauties have their fun on his dick. Placing a hand down to rest on the top of both their blonde haired heads as she looked back, smirking around his cock and balls as they worked him over.

Slowly pulling off with a pop, Tara licked those full lips first before she smiled. "Having fun, stud?" She asked with a dirty tone, but already knew the answer so she just carried on with her next attack on him. Her tongue out as she licked from the head down to the base, showing no concern that she licked over her friend's fingers in the process.

"My turn huh?" Melissa laughed as she shifted position after the lick, before giving her friend a wink as she now took over the role of blowing this younger man. Her nicely soft lips wrapping around his size with a groan as she started to rock her head back and forth onto him. Similar to Tara, she isn't bothered one bit about sucking him off even though she's a married woman. Nor concerned by the saliva her friend left onto him as she began to blow him at a similarly slow and steady pace. Like the two of them were testing to see if he could handle taking on them both at the same time.

It was a test he was passing as he stayed rock hard while they sucked and licked at his dick. Easily getting those inches with a generous covering of their combined saliva as Joan Hart sucked on that top half and Strong slid her tongue around and over the lower part as far as she could from her side facing position at his crotch. Once again the two beauties, starring in the first live action film together for almost two decades, gazed up to show their approval with the desire in their eyes. Eagerly bobbing and licking at his dick to make him moan while they groaned lowly as well.

Tara shifted down further as she used her mouth once more, but this time capturing his nutsack between those juicy lips. Delivering a series of loud, sensual sucks onto him while using a hand to gently cup and grope the other one she wasn't slurping on. Really putting him through the sexual ringer here as Melissa bobbed further down onto his shaft as this went on. Both women groaning around the parts of his manhood they were 'testing' as Hart got her mouth filled up with man-meat and Strong tasted the balls of the younger man. Yet it was also clear neither woman was strictly trying to make him blow an early load as they pleasured him at a slow and steady pace. Perhaps this wasn't just to see what he could handle, but to give the man a memory to never forget and another dirty threesome for them both. Even if he wouldn't ever be able to tell anyone he got to fuck two stunning mothers at the same time.

"Mmmmm..." Melissa groaned as she pulled off, taking a moment to catch her breath before she smiled up at him. "Usually a guy warns us about 'he'll blow soon' by this point... You might be a keeper, kid." She teased before reaching across to her friend, bringing her up from that ball sucking with a gentle pull of the hair.

"Hmmmm! I wasn't finished with those yet..." Tara said with a pout, pretending she was offended she had to stop as she looked to her friend.

Instead, Melissa simply pressed her lips onto those of her fellow MILF. Tara moaning into it as she soon repaid the smooch by working her own full lips against those of the other woman with closed eyes. The two making out with a clear familiarity as they even ran hands through one another's hair while they made out. Leaving the man standing watching this stunned, but pleasantly so as he watched the two exchange some spit and give a glimpse of tongues pressing against one another.

"Woah..." Was all Joe could come up with, but no one could blame him for not having words for such a red hot sight.

His sound breaking the two out of the mini-trance as they broke the kiss with a lusty gasp before looking up. "You are right. I have great taste in friends!" Tara shamelessly grinned as she and Melissa stood up. "And she does taste good, trust me." She added with a wink.

"Shame he's gonna be busy fucking me so won't find out how I taste..." Joan Hard stated with a wink cast at him, before she looked to her friend. "Guess that leaves me to remember how good you taste..."

"You heard her Joe! Let's get this party really going!" Strong said as the women moved across to the bed in the hotel room.

"Happy fucking holidays or what!" Joe laughed, taking the moment to take off his footwear so he could step out of his lower attire.

It gave the women the time to get themselves ready as Tara laid back on the bed, as she let Melissa lower her panties all the way down and off her legs, before spreading them apart. Joan Hart then getting between those limbs as she kneeled down but leaned in, sticking her butt out in the process. Grins exchanged as Melissa stuck her tongue out and started to lick the snatch of the woman she co-starred with in two Sabina the Teenage Witch movies in the late 90s. Already making Strong moan out as that hungry tongue worked over the lower lips of the famous voice actress. Already entering the folds to work inside that snatch in quick fashion to taste the wetness already there. It was clear that not only has Melissa done this plenty of times before, it's far from the first time these two have had lesbian fun with one another before.

Joe finally comes back into the picture, having taken a moment to slip on a condom onto his big cock - he didn't think knocking up one of the actresses on the festive movie he's a crew member of would look good on his CV. As well as ditching his shirt to leave is nicely toned and attractive body on full display. Moving up onto the bed behind Hart, he pulled her panties down as far as the position she was in could allow, but easily revealing that nicely rounded ass along with her own wet snatch. Not hearing any objections, he moved in and pushes his cock into that pussy of the very yummy mummy. Causing both himself and her to moan as he felt how damp but also nicely tight her walls were around his size for a mother of three like her. Taking a hold of her hips he began to pump into her, and soon found that Melissa was pushing back against his motion eagerly even before he'd properly gotten into a rhythm. Allowing him already to push in deep like she no doubt would have demanded if her mouth wasn't otherwise preoccupied.

"Mmmmm yeah... Fuck her good Joe!" Tara encouraged as she looked across the bed for a moment to watch his nicely toned waist moving towards and away from the backside of her fellow MILF currently between her own legs. Tara keeping a hand on the back of Melissa's head more for something to hold on to, as Melissa was more than able to keep her oral hole pressed against Tara's vaginal one to ensure that tongue was stuck right into her wetness. "Ahhhhhh... Fuck I've missed that tongue... We really need... Mmmmm! To hook up more times like this..." Strong added between her groans as he now stared down at the gorgeous face pressing into her crotch. Feeling Hart's tongue probing and tasting away inside of her to make her nicely wet and keep the moans pouring out from that mouth usually used for iconic voice acting talents. Now sounding better fitting for a porn studio with how vulgar and shameless her groans are as she gets her snatch eaten out by another woman.

"Mmmmmphhh!! Mmmmm..." Melissa moaned into that twat she was eating out. More than pleasured herself by that big, young cock being thrust into her from behind. Already making her butt smack off his waist to take him deeply into her wet hole as she glanced back for a moment. Approval in her lusty eyes for how good it felt to be filled up, even if by a man that she isn't the one she's happily married to. "Mmmmm!! Mmmmmphhh... Hmmmmm..." She soon turned back forward as she closed her eyes. Focusing on the multi-tasking as she kept her mouth sucking on the pussy of the other woman in this three-way. At the same time rocking her body steadily to meet the incoming thrusts that stud behind her was delivering. Making sure to keep her mouth applied to her friend's snatch, leaving her own lips glazed with juices from the slight grinding she's doing as she moves back and forth.

"MMMMM!! Fuck! This is wild!" Joe stated the obvious again, and with the smile to confirm he was loving being involved in this. Working his big dick in and out of one horny mother's snatch as she munched away on the pussy of another at the same time. His hands roaming to occasionally squeeze Melissa's backside as he bangs her with steady, balls deep thrusts. The pace and force more than enough to keep her moaning, but not overpowering so she can't keep on doing the task at her other end. "Lucky me to get to be your... AHHHHH! Boy toy tonight, huh?" He added with another groan as he stared down. Watching his cock vanish forward into Joan Hart's snatch as he filled up her snatch. The bauble of his Santa hat swaying as he pumped his hips forward to thrust that length into the wetness in front of him. The smack of his crotch meeting her backside as she shifted into him sounding out with their moans around the hotel room.