A Very Modern Family

Story Info
Haley and Claire have some fun.
1.6k words
4.37
182.2k
84

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 03/01/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note : This story is a parody of "Modern Family", the sitcom. All the actors are above 18.

*

Dylan laid back on Haley's bed with a wide smile on his face. "Nice, Haley" he said to the slender brunette whose lips were wrapped around his cock. "You're getting much better at it this!".

Haley smiled at the compliment. She had only recently started giving blowjobs, but she quickly learned how much she loved doing it. She held the cock in front of her, mesmerised by its size. "Mmmm! You taste great today." she said.

Haley was expecting a fun day ahead, as her mother, Claire, said she was about to head off to do some shopping. Her brother and sister were both at their friends (Though she suspected in Alex's case, "friends" meant the library". Her dad was off showing a house, and so she'd have the house all to herself. She went back to sucking on his cock, moaning softly. She spread her legs slightly, reaching up with her left hand through her short skirt to feel her warm, wet pussy. Haley rarely wore panties these days. "Much more efficient if I just need to take my skirt off!"

Downstairs, Claire was about to head off when she realized she left a basket of Haley's laundry next to the stairs. "Damn!", she though. "I should put that in Haley's room before someone falls over it.". Claire liked to dress fashionably, and today she was wearing a short black skirt, a tight red shirt, and some black strap on high heels. She was a mother of 3, but maintained a body of a woman in her twenties. Her philosophy was that it always pays off to be prepared; You never know when you may need to flirt your way out of a ticket.

She grabbed the basked and walked upstairs. Annoyed at seeing the door closed, she said "Haley, you know the policy is doors open when you're with a boy!" and she opened the door. Claire was stunned at what she say and it took Haley a few seconds to realize she was there. "Oh my god Mom!",Haley yelled when she saw her mother. "Sorry!" Claire said, shocked, and she quickly closed the door. Claire didn't know what to do - She had just seen her daughter enthusiastically sucking Dylan's cock while he lay back with his eyes closed. Should she go back in and stop it? Claire herself had sucked her share of cocks at that age, and she remembered how enjoyable it was. Claire couldn't quite get the image of Dylan's cock out of her mind.

She opened the door again. "Mom! What are you doing?!" Haley said. "Well, honey... I know how girls love to suck cock at that age but... well, that's a really nice cock Dylan has. And you're quite inexperienced... I could give you some pointers? I mean, you wouldn't want to lose it.. err him, to someone else?".

Dylan couldn't believe his ears. He thought he was totally screwed when Claire saw them, but by the way Claire was looking at him, he realized that things were about to get even more fun. He had fantasized more than once about Claire Dunphy. What guy wouldn't? She shared her daughers slim body, with a pair of incredible long legs and brown eyes.

"Mom! You can't be serious!" Haley said. Dylan responded "Well... it can't hurt, can it? You always said you wanted to get better at this." Claire licked her lips slowly, her pussy moistening at the though of getting that cock inside of her. "Well... Ok ,I guess." Haley said. She was a bit unsure of where this was going, but her goal was to be a better cocksucker than all her friends, and any tips would be useful.

"Excellent", Claire said. She tore off her red shirt, revealing her stunning cleavage through her red bra, and climbed on to the bed. "Firstly, you're all dressed up. Poor Dylan doesn't have eye candy. " Haley smiled "That won't be a problem for long". She straightened and pulled off her t-shirt. Haley also didn't like bras, and so this exposed her equally stunning chest. Her breasts were smaller than Claire's, but perky and she was so turned on her nipples were as hard as ice.

Claire smiled as she watched Haley expose herself proudly. "She may not be book smart, but shes a quick learner at this", she thought. "That's my daughter all right". Dylan was loving this. "Mrs. Dunphy... I'd have even more eye candy if you took your bra off. "Good point Dylan." she said as she dropped her bra, revealing her full breasts. "Now, onto the real lesson. Watch carefully!".

Claire bent over and took Dylan's cock her mouth. Moaning loudly, she sucked it vigorously before pulling it out and licking the balls the way a cat licks milk. "You have to make sure every part is taken care off". Haley's pussy couldn't get any wetter, watching this. She knew it should be wrong to get turned on watching it, but she couldn't help herself. Dylan pulled her in for a kiss as he took hold off one of her breasts in his hand. Claire took his other hand and put it one of her breasts before going back to sucking.

Claire moaned loudly, savoring the taste of the cock on her lips. "Honey, its your turn." Haley climbed down at the foot of the bed and started licking Dylan's balls. Claire continued to suck on his shaft but they soon swapped positions. "Keep sucking honey... he won't last long now. Have you ever swallowed cum before?" Haley shook her head. She had been curious, but hadn't taken that step yet. "You've been missing out! Dylan, I'm disappointed in you, letting her waste that cum. Well, that won't be a mistake we're making today!". Haley and Claire continued sucking and licking as Dylan massaged their breasts. Claire's panties were soaked through.

Dylan couldn't stand it much longer and before long he said "Ohhh.... I'm cumming now." Haley kept sucking the shaft as he exploded into her mouth. The load of cum was too large for and some of it escaped and dribbled down her mouth. She moved the cum around her mouth, savoring the feel before swallowing. "Wow... this tastes amazing" Haley said as Claire, eager for her share, wrapped her mouth around the head of the shaft and lovingly licked off all remnants of the cum. "

"And that concludes lesson one!" Claire said with a smile. "Mm.... that was amazing. When do we do lesson two?". "Well, that depends on Dylan", Claire said. She licked a little bit of cum that had followed off Dylan's cock. "It takes a while for a man to build up steam again."

Dylan had just lived through one of his fantasies, and he wanted to see if he could knock off another fantasy today. "Well... you could help build up steam a little faster." "Anything you need, Dylan" Claire and Haley said in unison, and laughed.

"Firstly... I want to see more of those bodies". Haley stood up first, her perky nipples pointing straight ahead. There was still a small drop of cum on her lips. She dropped her skirt, revealing her gorgeous, wet pussy. "Completely shaved", Claire thought with a smile. "Just like mine".

"Your turn, Mrs. Dunphy" Dylan said.

Claire stood up, still wearing her heels, her blonde hair slightly tussled from her earlier blowjob.She dropped her skirt, and her wet panties, showing off her equally wonderful pussy. There was only the slighted hint of her blonde pubic hair on display.

Dylan was loving this, and already felt himself getting harder, but he had a few more plans to execute. "Isn't she beautiful Mrs. Dunphy? Why don't you help clean off her lips?" Claire was a little unsure, but she was too turned on to resist. She gently took Haley's face in her hands and licked the cum off it. "Thank your mother for me, Haley... Give her a kiss." Haley looked into the stunning face of her mother. She had been attracted to girls before, but never acted on it, and this was a step beyond that. But she was eager for lesson two, so she opened her mouth and gave Claire a passionate kiss. The initial taboo broken, Claire responded with lust, grabbing Haley's ass and pulling her close as they continued to french kiss.

"Oh yeah.... " Dylan moaned. This was everything he ever wanted. His dick stood to attention, hard as a rock as she enjoyed the show. Claire broke off the kiss first and began to suck on Haley's nipples. "Yesss.... right there, that feels so good" Haley moaned. Claire pushed Haley back on the bed and pulled her legs apart. She didn't care about whether something was wrong or not anymore ; She placed her face in the middle of Haley's crotch and started licking her. "OHHHH MY GOD!" Haley screamed. "Yessssssss!" Haley was so turned on that she orgasmed in seconds, her body bucking wildly as Claire continued to lick her pussy without mercy.

Haley collapsed back. "That was the greatest thing I've ever experienced." Claire smiled, her face now covered with Haley pussy juice. "That's going to be topped pretty soon, I think".

Haley sat back up. "Really? How?".

Claire said "Well, it looks like Dylan is back at full strength and that means its time for lesson two."

"What's lesson two?" Haley asked eagerly.

Claire licked her lips. This was going to be fun....

TO BE CONTINUED...