A Very Provocative Marriage Pt. 03

Story Info
Michelle and Michael make a thrilling decision.
2.8k words
4.35
43k
25

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean33
Sean33
333 Followers

Michael had cum hard, yet he was well aware that Michelle had not.

With everything that just happened, her texting Brandon while she had her hand on his cock, he almost felt a renewed sense of excitement already. Even though he had just come harder than he had in a very long time, he still felt excited and now wanted to please Michelle, somehow, as well.

"Ok babe, you go into the bedroom and get on the bed, I'll meet you in there in a few minutes." Michael said.

Michelle knew that Michael wanted to do something for her and as sweet as that was she told him, "Honey, that's ok, I'm fine."

"Nonsense," Michael said as he smiled and once again encouraged her to go into the bedroom.

Michelle smiled and got up and started walking away. Michael watched her sexy ass sway as the bottom of her cheeks peeked out from under the short baby doll outfit as if taunting him. He listened to the fading sound of her heels clicking as she walked towards the bedroom. She went into the bedroom and closed the door as Michael poured himself another glass of wine. After giving her a few minutes, Michael walked down the hall and quietly opened the door and entered the bedroom.

He found Michelle lying in his favorite position on the bed.

Michael had always loved Michelle's very rounded butt and found it to be her sexiest asset. It had always turned him on immensely. After all these years she was now quite aware that it turned him on and would try to make sure that, at least on some occasions, she'd let him see and feel it, and play with it all he wanted.

When they had first gotten married she used to lie across his lap in only her panties as they'd watch TV together. Michael would spend hours stroking, feeling, and caressing her sexy panty covered backside.

She had laid herself stomach down and had draped her hips, so seductively, over a large pillow which helped make sure it raised up high enough to really taunt and excite him. She had removed her top and her bra so he could see the swell of her naked breasts pushing out from each side. She laid there with an alluring combination of a sexy garter, nylons, thong panties, and wonderfully surprising to him, she still wore her heels.

It was a vision Michael loved so much and as he stripped off his shorts he walked over to her side and just gazed down at her lying there. He was already semi hard as he looked and found himself stroking his cock a little. Even with Michelle's head in her pillow she knew what Michael was doing. Actually she loved it, and let him look as long as he wanted. Her husband was admiring her and he was getting nice and hard doing it.

Finally he couldn't take it anymore and leaned slightly down and softly, and gently, ran his hands down her naked back and then up and over the rounded globes of her very sexy ass. He would softly caress and cup each globe underneath and marvel at each one individually. She would occasionally adjust her body over the pillow which was exciting to watch. He noticed just a hint of her spreading her legs and that excited him too.

Then, he whispered down to her, "Honey, I bet Brandon would love to be seeing what I'm seeing and doing what I'm doing right now."

Michelle had turned her head on the pillow to face Michael's side and after hearing his words she smiled and let out a soft sexy moan. Then, letting Michael caress her a little more she whispered, "Do you think he would like to be doing what your doing?"

As she whispered her question she skillfully parted her legs just a little more. Michael was in heaven and leaned down and placed a soft kiss on each amazing globe as he said, "I know that for sure, and he'd probably be even harder and maybe even larger than I am right now."

Michael was placing these naughty scenes in Michelle's mind. She opened her eyes to see Michael's cock pushing out almost fully hard now and she found herself imagining things. Up to now she hadn't thought about size, but after Michael had mentioned larger she found herself curious of that thought. She was actually forming an image of what Brandon's own cock might look like as her husband felt and kissed the cheeks of her naked bottom.

Even though Michelle was usually quite modest, she found herself spreading her legs quite a bit more which also had a tendency to slightly spread her cheeks. She wasn't sure if it was her husbands hands on her ass, or the image of Brandon's own cock that was turning her on, but she decided that it didn't really matter

Her slow spreading of her legs was a clear message to Michael that she was now ready and desired what she knew he wanted to do. He put his fingers into her waistband of her panties. Feeling his fingers there, she raised her hips slightly up to help him and he began to slip them down and then up and over the two globes, then down her legs and finally off. He tossed them carelessly on the floor, they had done their job.

He then moved onto the foot of the bed between her legs and leaned down to once again kiss each sexy, naked, smooth cheek and as he did, Michelle found herself starting to raise her hips slightly in anticipation. She was aware that the movement had a tendency to open her cheeks a little as well. She knew he liked that and was too excited herself right now to think about silly modesty.

Michael couldn't hold back any longer and as he whispered, "I know Brandon would want to do this," he lowered his head, kissed the inside of each cheek, spread them outward with his hands and then finally buried his tongue deep within her bottom.

He heard Michelle give a little squeal as she turned her head on the pillow and raised her hips and spread her legs even more to give him better access. He fucked her like this with his tongue for several minutes loving the way she would respond as she would push her ass upwards and back at him to help him get the deepest penetration by his tongue.

His tongue so skillfully fucked her like this for almost 10 minutes. Secretly he had always wanted to see if he could make her cum like this but decided to turn her over. He was more certain he could make her cum by eating her pussy. Michelle turned over obediently and left her hips on the pillow as she spread herself open and wide for Michael.

Michelle rarely opened herself up like this so Michael hesitated taking in the erotic site of her hips high up on the pillow and her silky smooth thighs spread open for him. She had such a beautiful and sexy pussy with it's slightly open and narrow slit. He could see that the lips were actually beginning to swell open and outwards.

Then, Michael looked up at Michelle and whispered, "Imagine this is Brandon doing this honey," just before he buried his tongue deep within her wet pussy.

He licked her all around her opening and inside as her hips started to move around. He tried desperately to get as deep as he could. He raised his head once and whispered again up to her, "Brandon is doing this to you baby, he's eating your pussy."

Michael pushed his tongue back into her and as he did he heard her give a soft moan as she finally responded to his comment. "Yes, yes he is."

He gave her one more deep lick and then raised his head and said, "Brandon's eating your pussy baby, it's ok, call his name out, go ahead."

This was almost too much for Michelle. Her husband was eating her pussy and actually encouraging her to imagine it's another man and even to call out his name.

Michelle let herself go completely and as her head swung wildly back and forth on the pillow she raised her hips and finally moaned, "Yes,...yes Brandon eat my pussy, that's it my baby, it's so good."

Just hearing herself call Brandon's name while her husband licked at her pussy drove her wild. It did the same to Michael.

Michelle raised her hips high one last time as she reached down and grabbed and held Michael's head tightly against her pussy. She came on his tongue and she moaned softly, "Brandon,...oh my God, yes, Brandon."

Michael kept licking all around and deep inside until her body finally stopped quivering and he heard a soft moan escape her lips. He licked her awhile longer, not so much for excitement, but to sooth her. He liked taking care of her and she had done a lot today, and a lot of it was for him.

Then, after she had finally calmed down he moved up her body and kissed her mouth deeply. They held each other tight and Michael whispered, "Baby, I think we're on to something here. I've never cum so much and I don't think you have either." That was unbelievable, wasn't it?"

Normally Michelle would have been too shy to admit to her husband, while lying almost naked with him, that her, imagining another man eating her pussy would turn her on so much, but not now. This was too good she thought.

"Yes, it was. It was amazing Michael, I,...I really loved it. I came so hard honey."

"I know you did honey, it showed.

Now, we should talk about what the next step is, don't you think?"

"What? You mean,...with Brandon?" Michelle asked curiously, still feeling the affects of the after glow of orgasm.

"Yes, with him." Michael answered as his hand softly caressed Michelle's hot and very wet pussy lips which were still wet and swollen.

Michelle looked up at Michael and was hesitant to answer him at first but soon overcame any reluctance and looking into his eyes answered, "Well, yes, baby, I guess we should."

"Ok, well, my thoughts are that I think Brandon is already anxious to go further with you and I think you feel the same, don't you." Michael asked.

"Well, yes, I think so, if that's what you want." Michelle whispered back.

"Good, we can decide later if you want him solely or if we bring in someone else in the future, ok?"

"Ok," Michelle answered.

Michael looked down at his wife's breasts and noticed her dark nipples poking out as hard as if she was just having sex and commented, "Babe, your nipples are so dark and hard, this talk is turning you on isn't it?"

Michelle blushed slightly at his words but had to admit, "Yes Michael, it is, honestly, I would have never thought." Then she looked down and Michael's cock was almost fully hard as well and taking the shaft softly in her soft hand she said, "You, ...you look excited too, are you? Is all this talk making you excited?"

"Oh my God yes babe. This is all so exciting."

"Michael?"

"Yes babe?"

"Do you think we should talk about, you know, how far this should go?"

Michael looked quizzically at Michelle and as he kissed her softly he asked, "What do you mean how far?"

"I mean, you know, physically, how far we should let this go?"

"How far? Honey! All the way! I mean, I think you should go ahead and let him fuck you, don't you?"

Michael noticed Michelle's eyes widen and even felt her body shudder a little from his brazen words. She had a surprised look on her face and Michael wondered for a moment if he had been too direct with his response.

Then, suddenly Michelle pulled him into her and she covered his lips with hers kissing him deeply and passionately as she literally pushed her tongue into his mouth.

After the kiss she said, "Oh Michael, ...do you really mean, all the way? Everything? You would be ok with that?"

Michael looked at her and with a loving smile nodded his head. Then with a whisper he said, "Yes, everything. You should give him your body and you should let him enjoy you, let him fuck you. Then come back to me and I will be waiting for you."

"You'd want me afterwards?" Michelle thought she knew the answer, but she really wanted to hear him say the words.

"Honey, I'd be even hotter for you and I'd want you more than I ever have before."

They both kissed deeply and then Michelle pulled back and while looking at her husband answered, "Oh my God, Michael, are you sure? He could see that by now Michelle was almost shaking.

Michael shook his head as he looked deep into her eyes and whispered, "Yes, I'm very sure. I've thought about this for so long.

Michelle was quiet for a moment and then with a whisper that Michael almost couldn't hear, she asked, "Everything? What does that mean?"

At first Michael thought she was being wonderfully naive. She could be like that sometimes, but then again, glancing at her nipples they seemed even harder, darker, and longer since they started discussing this.

He quickly realized that this talk was turning her on too. She wanted to hear more, she needed to hear more, but was too shy to ask. He loved this about her and it was actually a turn on for him. He also felt she was very close to saying yes to everything, so he continued.

He lightly stroked her hair as he whispered, "Well, everything means we should take you shopping for a new sexy outfit for him."

She quickly stopped Michael right there and quite excitingly said she already has a new outfit. Then, she quickly realized that she had not yet told Michael about her new bra and panty set. Now she would have to tell him.

"Well, actually I bought a new outfit, I wore it underneath today at work."

Michael became even more excited hearing this. It meant that she had been thinking about this too. He didn't want to embarrass her by acknowledging that to her right now, but he loved it. There was something quite exciting about finding out that she had done something sexual on her own, even without his encouragement. "Oh honey, that's so awesome. Do you think it's something he'd like?

"Oh yes, I'm sure he will honey, it really looks good on me too." Then, realizing she had gotten Michael sidetracked from telling her what "everything" was, she asked again softly, "So what is everything Michael, tell me."

"Well, when your with him, when you two are together, I'd want him to strip you, or for you to undress for him." Michael could actually see the excitement in her eyes as she fought herself to remain calm and not interrupt him as she listened intently.

I'd want you to be able to see, and to feel a new cock, his cock. Actually, I'd want you to really want it. I guess, secretly, I do hope it's, you know, maybe bigger for you.

Michelle loved knowing that he actually admitted he hoped Brandon's cock was nicer for her. A warm erotic feeling came over her as she tried to imagine what "nicer" might look like. She couldn't help herself and almost moaning she whispered, "Oh, Michael."

"Then, I'd want you to play with him, to make sure he's at his hardest. You can play with him anyway you want. In fact the thought of you almost examining him all over turns me on. I'm sure you'd have to suck him though, to make sure that it's the hardest it can get."

Now Michael could almost see Michelle's eyes roll back in her head.

"Then, when your sure his cock's the hardest, you would seductively get on the bed, and you would open yourself up for him, and let him fuck you until you both cum.

Michelle didn't realize she was squeezing Michael's hand so tightly. She whispered to him, "Oh Michael, do you really think I can do that?"

"Yes, I know you can! For you, for him, but mostly for us honey."

Michelle looked down at their hands and for a few moments was silent as she contemplated the enormity of what they were discussing. Then she looked up at Michael.

Looking into Michael's eyes she could see his excitement. He really wanted her to do this for them. Actually, she wouldn't admit to Michael but she wondered to herself who was more excited at the idea, Michael or herself.

Finally, a warm and very loving smile came to her face and as Michael held her hand she looked into his eyes, lightly kissed him, and simply whispered, "Ok honey, ...I'll do this for us."

Sean33
Sean33
333 Followers