A Very Public Bus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fantasier
Fantasier
151 Followers

"Oh yeah," Julie continues as she massages my iron rod slowly. She is running her delicate fingers lightly from my testicles, along the length of my cock, to the top of my head. Up and down and then massaging my balls ever so wonderfully.

She then bends down flickering my head with her tongue and dribbles her saliva onto my head. Then she uses her left hand to twist and massage the saliva over the head. Oh my god she was torturing me with her twisting hand. She has told me this is her favourite technique for turning guys on, something she has learnt in previous lives but that's another story. She knew what she was doing to me. Her beautiful smile said it all as she enjoyed controlling my responses. She continued dripping her saliva and twisting, rubbing it over my whole length, up and down. She was bringing me to the edge of no return.

My hips go into its up and down motion in sync with her up and down movement of her hand. I am going crazy with pleasure. She begins to kiss me, making love to me in front of everyone. I can feel the lustful stares of the audience feasting upon the action unfolding live.

Then she stares deep into my eyes again, whispering to me, "I am going to make you cum hard, I am going to really masturbate you soon." I feel a little overwhelmed and embarrassed as Julie shared our private intimacy in front of everyone. The bus goes quiet as she begins to finish me off. You can hear a pin drop now.

Her massaging, her perfume is sending me to heaven, I am moaning relentlessly now. My body is losing control now. Her dirty talk is sending me to my final destination very quickly.

She starts to spit saliva onto my penis like a real slut and picks up her pace.

I am now feeling what she was experiencing moments earlier, sheer pleasure. Sheer pleasure enhanced by the very public way this is happening. She stares lustful into my eyes, waiting for the right moment. Her sexy smile driving me insane. I let out more moans, my body is out of my control now, she senses the right moment. She dirty talks me encouraging me, edging me on, "Oh yes, oh yes, you love it don't you, you love me to finish you off in front of everyone!" She does a few final twist of my penis head, sending me to heavens gates, then down and up. A lustful smile appears on her face as she bites her lips in anticipation.

Then without warning she quickly furiously pumps my penis with her left hand as fast as she can into a blur, driving me wild. I throw my head side to side and back, as she continued her relentless masturbation. The sound of her handjob filled the small space interspersed again with the odd chatter amongst the crowd. Julie is panting heavy short breathes now but continues her dirty talk, " Oh yeah, that feels good doesn't it?, I going to make you cum hard, are loving what your darling Julie is doing to you?, oh yeah." My hips move up to meet her pumping hand. I call out her name in pleasure, " Oh Julie, oh Julie!." I open my eyes briefly to see the lust in the eyes of a couple staring in silent right at me on my right with wide eyes. I am so turned on by this as I finally let it go. Ropes of white cum stream out of my cock in one second pulses. Flying everywhere, all over my chest, over Julie, who doesn't slow down and appears to be pumping even faster, ensuring I thoroughly enjoy her handjob masturbation and until I am completely finished. I open my eyes to see Julie's pretty face grinning, licking her lips, breathing heavily, short of breath from the her pumping effort.

Suddenly the alarm goes off. I sit up quickly and realize immediately I was having a beautiful wet dream. I smile as I see Julie lying next to me in bed.

I began to grin, as I thought about what I am going to do to Julie tonight. I going sniff and lick her nice brown hole. It will be a surprise. I am not going to let her know about my surprise. I am just going to do it.

I grin a bit more and began to wake Julie up, "We can't miss our bus darling."

Fantasier
Fantasier
151 Followers
12