A Very Public Strip Search

Story Info
Leah is strip searched in public for violating obscure law.
9.5k words
4.21
136.4k
72
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a difficult task to adapt to life living in Freeland. Like those dictatorships which call themselves the "People's Democratic Republic" or suchlike, the name was a little on the inaccurate side. Freeland was technically a democracy, though it's politics were dominated by two political parties which Leah had never really managed to distinguish between.

It wasn't that they were bad people: they just thought they knew what was best for everyone. They liked to tell everyone how to live their lives, believing that the government knew best about everything. Leah had always thought all governments were like that, but upon moving to Freeland she had found out what it was really like when there was a law about everything. Absolutely everything.

You even needed a licence to have sex. An actual licence. You had to fill in a form and attend a course on safe sex. You would then be issued with a "sexual intercourse licence". It was illegal to have sex without a valid licence, and before you slept with someone you were supposed to ask to see their licence. If you had sex with someone who wasn't licensed that was a criminal offence too.

Leah's licence entitled her to "full penetrative sex with a licensed unmarried male". Adultery was seen as a very serious offence in Freeland. Of course, if Leah got married, that meant she would need a new licence to have sex with her husband. And if she suddenly decided she would like to try a same sex relationship, well, that was another licence again. Perhaps it was a different training course.

Leah had applied for the licence when she first moved to Freeland. She had read about the requirement on an online forum for people moving to the country, and had been warned that they could take up to a month to come through after you applied. Whilst Leah was single when she moved to Freeland, she was hoping to meet a guy, and, although she wasn't the kind of girl who jumped into bed with a guy after a first date, she didn't want to find herself in a situation where she'd met a guy, wanted to sleep with him, and had to wait for her licence to come through.

Leah found it amazing to think that anyone actually followed these laws. She couldn't imagine any of the guys she knew asking to see a girl's "sex licence" before they got into bed with her, let alone turning down sex if she couldn't produce one. But apparently Freeland citizens were a compliant bunch, and there were numerous examples on the forum of people who had moved to the country and reached the bedroom only for things to end awkwardly when they revealed they had not completed the form.

There was even a rather detailed list on the Freeland government website setting out what people could and couldn't do without a licence. Kissing was fine apparently, and she was perfectly entitled to reveal her breasts to a willing member of the opposite sex. She could even drop her knickers (as long as she kept her legs together, it seemed), but if she "revealed her genitals" then she would be carted off by the police. Any sexual touching, let alone kissing of private parts or penetration, was strictly only for those bearing licences.

The licence fee was based on the amount of sexual activity that an individual engaged in. The licence was renewable annually, at which point the holder had to select a fee category based on the amount of action they had seen over the previous year. There were four categories - the lowest, "none", was understandably the cheapest. There was then "infrequent" - up to 20 sexual activities per year, "moderate" - up to 100 sexual activities per year, and "frequent" - over 100 sexual activities per year.

The guidance accompanying the application had helpfully explained that a "sexual activity" was anything for which a licence was required, and that "where multiple sexual activities are carried out in one session, this will only count as one sexual activity for the purposes of the licence fee".

It hadn't been a difficult question for Leah to answer: she'd dated a guy earlier in the year for a bit, but they couldn't have slept together more than half a dozen times. Leah wondered whether people with a more active sex life than her who lived in Freeland had to keep a tally of every time they'd had sex so they could pick the right option when renewal time came around.

It seemed odd having to admit her lack of bedroom action to officials, even if it was only via an online form, and choosing a "full penetration" licence (as opposed to a "restricted activity" licence that only allowed sexual touching) made Leah blush, even though she was alone. Still, the questions fortunately did not get any more personal than that.

Leah had always been quite reserved, and found the safe sex course she was obliged to attend very embarrassing. People had to attend a course prior to getting their first licence, and every three years after that to be allowed to continue renewing their licences, and there was a real mix of people there of all ages and both genders. When the instructor reminded them of the need to carefully check their partner's licence before having sex, Leah and the one other foreigner there burst out laughing, so seriously did the instructor take it, but none of the other students seemed to see the funny side at all, and all looked at Leah and the other girl as if they were mad.

Another obligation Leah found out about on the course was the requirement to always use a condom when having sex. Sex between unmarried couples without a condom being used was strictly forbidden, both to stop the transmission of infections and to stop conception (only married couples were allowed to start families). Sex without a condom was, as most things seemed to be in Freeland, illegal.

Leah was shocked to learn that it was a legal requirement for all those in possession of sex licences, whether male or female, to carry a condom at all times. It didn't matter whether you were in a relationship or single, going out on the pull or just popping out to the shops, if stopped by the police you must be able to produce an unused condom. Otherwise, you were breaking the law.

The theory was that you could unexpectedly meet someone, get caught up in the moment, and end up in bed with them. It seemed ridiculous to Leah. She wasn't the type of girl who jumped in bed with a guy she hardly knew. But apparently it had happened once - a girl had got chatting to a guy on the train home from work, he'd invited her home, one thing had led to another, they'd ended up in the bedroom (presumably shown each other their sex licences) and had sex. Neither of them had had any protection, and she'd got pregnant. Hence the law.

Worried about getting in trouble with the police, Leah had bought a packet of condoms before she flew to Freeland, keeping them in her bag so that even if she was stopped on her way from the airport to the house she was renting, she could show she was complying.

However, she never had been stopped, and when she bought a new bag, she hadn't transferred the condoms across. It was her small act of rebellion. She left them in her old bag, wondering if she'd ever actually have any use to them.

When Leah had finally received her sex licence, she'd been amused (and slightly horrified) to find that both "infrequent" and "full penetrative sex" were actually printed on the licence. Fortunately showing the licence to a guy you were about to sleep with was the only time you ever had to produce the licence, so nobody else had seen it yet. Leah hated the fact that she was carrying round a piece of plastic that openly disclosed that she hardly ever got laid.

***

Leah was on her way to the beach one day when she was stopped by the police.

"Excuse me madam," asked one of them, a pretty hunky guy about her age.

"Yes officer," Leah said, surprised. She'd never actually spoken to a police officer before. She could do a lot worse than this one she supposed. He was hot.

"May we see your licences, please?" the other asked, politely but with authority in his voice.

He was older, not nearly as well built as his colleague, but pretty attractive nonetheless. Leah relaxed. They were both smiling, both seemed like nice guys. Just doing their job.

"Yes, of course," she smiled back. She pulled out her purse and started to pull out the various plastic cards she had obtained, permitting her to do everything from driving to drinking alcohol (not at the same time, obviously).

As she took the cards out, she noticed her sex licence amongst them. Embarrassed about it, and sure the police wouldn't need to see that, she slipped it back into her purse, handing over the others. The second officer had noticed it though

"And the pink one, please," he said, still smiling, but his voice a little cooler.

Leah could feel herself blushing. They were about to find out that this was a girl who'd had a cock in her less than 20 times over the previous year. She handed it over.

The guys peered carefully at each licence. The first guy spent a little longer on her sex licence.

"Infrequent?" he asked, raising an eyebrow and appraising Leah. "An attractive girl like you?"

Leah felt like she must be bright red by now. She was a little flattered by the guy's comments, but still, this was an awkward discussion to have with anyone, let alone two attractive police officers. She didn't reply.

"And you are licensed to engage in full penetrative intercourse?" he asked, clearly enjoying the excuse to discuss this topic with a hot girl.

"Yes," Leah mumbled.

"Please may I see the condom that you are carrying?" the officer asked.

Condom? Shit. She had a whole pack of them in her bag at home. But none with her. Knowing she wouldn't find one, she made a show of looking through her bag, trying to find what she knew wasn't there.

"I'm... I'm really sorry, officer," she said, looking directly at him, hoping he'd take pity on her and let her off. After all, cops did that sort of thing for girls they fancied, didn't they?

"You haven't got one?" the officer asked, not sounding too upset by this turn of events.

"No, I... I must have left them in my other bag. I... I'm really sorry," Leah said, doing her best to look distressed, to get maximum sympathy.

"That's a violation of section 112 of the Sexual Conduct Regulations," the officer stated, not giving in to her efforts.

"I'm sorry miss, but I am going to confiscate your sex licence," the officer said, handing her back the other cards but keeping her pink one.

"What does that mean?" Leah asked, confused.

"It will be suspended for six months," the officer explained. "Once the six months are up you may come to the station and collect it. Whilst it is suspended, you may not engage in any sexual activity whatsoever - you cannot have a cock inside you, you cannot suck a cock, you cannot touch a cock, you cannot even look at a cock."

Leah was shocked both by the graphic nature of the cop's explanation, and by the implications. So sex was off the menu for at least six months? She was actually banned by law from using her vagina for its intended purpose? Just because she hadn't been carrying a condom?

The officer finished completing the slip, copying the details off her licence, then handed it over to her. It confirmed her details, and set out the restrictions on what she could do whilst her licence was suspended - it essentially said the same as the officer had, but without using the word "cock".

The officer then flipped to another page and started to fill out another form.

"What's the form for?" Leah asked, still trying to take in the implications of the first form.

"This is your 'penalty for misconduct' form," the guy explained, continuing to write. "As you have broken the law, you must be penalised. That's how things work here in Freeland."

"You mean I have to pay a fine as well?" Leah asked. The day was going from bad to worse. Not only had she just been told it was actually illegal for her to look at a cock at any time in the next six months, but she was now going to actually have to hand over some of her hard earned money as well.

"Yes, there is a fine, but there will be a penalty in addition," the second officer explained. "You will have to attend at the police station to meet one of our 'penalty officers' who will decide what penalty to impose."

The first officer handed over the form. The figure he had set for the fine was high. Leah was going to have to hand over all of the money she had saved up for a holiday, plus work some overtime at work to make up the difference. Still, it was her own fault. All of this just because she had refused to carry a condom. At least she wouldn't be required to carry a condom for the next six months, she thought bitterly.

There was also a date on which she had to attend at the police station to learn what her penalty would be. She had no idea what further sanction would be heaped on her in retribution for her refusal to follow the law.

"Is that all, officer?" she said, as politely as you can to someone who had just taken away both your money and sex life.

"There is one more thing," the second officer said, smiling.

This didn't sound good.

"It is a legal requirement that all people found to have committed a criminal activity are strip searched," he said.

Leah couldn't believe what she was hearing. A strip search just for not carrying a condom? Leah looked down the road towards the beach, which she could just see in the distance. It was boiling hot, the sun was shining, she just wanted to get down to the beach. By the time she had got out of the police station after being searched, she'd have missed hours of sunbathing.

"Do I really have to?" she asked, more in hope than expectation.

"It's the law, miss," the officer explained. "But..."

"But what?" Leah asked, brightening up at the suggestion there was an alternative.

"Well, if you were a guy, we could just strip search you without needing to take you to the station - it would be over in a few minutes."

Leah's heart sank.

"But I'm not a guy," she said superfluously.

The officer didn't appear to appreciate this comment, but continued: "technically, if you consented, we could strip search you anyway."

It dawned on Leah. This was why they had stopped her. They had been hoping for some irregularity so that they could propose a strip search, get an attractive girl to completely undress for them.

"Or I can go down to the station and have a female officer search me?" Leah asked.

"Correct, miss," the officer confirmed.

Leah couldn't believe she was actually considering it, but she was. Sure, she didn't want to have to take everything off in front of these guys and show them her body, but she wasn't particularly keen on the idea of a female officer inspecting her either, and at least this way she could have it over with and get on to the beach. She couldn't believe she was even saying this but...

"OK, fine, let's go somewhere private and I'll take my clothes off for you," Leah said.

The guys smiled. This had clearly been their hope all along. She was annoyed with them, but she was more annoyed with herself. She had deliberately not carried the condoms. This was her fault. If the boot was on the other foot, and she had the chance to stop a hot guy she saw walking down the street and get him to take his clothes off for her, would she? Probably.

She was suddenly reminded of the fact that she wasn't going to see a guy take his clothes off for the next six months. Even looking at a cock could land her in jail. She suddenly wished that she could see through the hunky cop's uniform. If only it was him taking his clothes off, rather than the other way round.

"I'm sorry miss, but male officers are not allowed to strip search female suspects without witnesses," the second officer smiled. "Imagine the kinds of allegations there would be!"

"So we need a witness?" Leah asked, wondering who else she was going to have to show her body to.

"The more the better," the hunky officer said, looking around at the crowded street they were on. The trio were already drawing interested glances from passers-by, wondering which law the unfortunate girl had violated. She'd have been one of those looking over if she'd been walking past and it had been someone else.

"So I have to strip off right here?"

The officers just looked at her, letting her draw her own conclusions.

She'd been prepared to strip off in front of two guys she didn't know: what difference did a bunch of other strangers make? So a load of people were going to get an eyeful of her tits and bush. It would teach her to follow the law in future, wouldn't it?

"Fine," she sighed.

***

Her outer clothing was easy. She was wearing a bikini underneath and had been planning on removing her top and skirt once she got down to the beach anyway. Telling herself that she had no reason to be embarrassed about removing her outer layers, Leah took the seam of her top in her hands and pulled it up over her head.

The officers' eyes went straight to her chest. She reminded herself that only a few minutes earlier she had felt both officers to be quite attractive. It didn't mean that she'd expected to give them a strip show, but she should at least be flattered that these guys were looking at her chest.

The hunky officer held out a hand, and she surrendered her top to him. He made a show of checking it to ensure that there was nothing hidden within. Ignoring him, she bent down to take off her flip flops, aware that this was giving the guys a great view right down her bikini top. She reassured herself with the thought that they were going to see her breasts anyway, so there was no point in being shy about them seeing her cleavage. The first officer collected the flip flops from her, leaving her standing bare footed on the hot concrete.

Leah looked round and could see that people were really staring now: not just the guys, but everyone. Leah had never seen a public strip search before, and assumed that most people faced with the choice she had been given would go down to the station to be searched in private. What kind of person agreed to remove all of their clothes - all of them - in the middle of a busy street?

Leah tried to ignore the glances she was getting. She'd decided to undress in the middle of the street - she couldn't really have expected that people wouldn't look. She'd certainly look if she saw someone being strip searched - it would have probably turned her on, whether it was a girl or a guy.

Leah pulled her skirt down, momentarily glad that she wasn't wearing revealing bikini bottoms, then remembering that these too would have to be removed and passed over to the officer. She had to completely reveal her body to the officers so that they could ensure she was not in possession of anything that would put her further in breach of the law.

Leah handed the skirt over without being asked, knowing that the quicker her clothes, bikini included, were in the officer's possession, the quicker the search would be over with and she could get to the beach and try to relax.

She'd never taken her bra off in front of a guy she hadn't been in a relationship with before. These guys had no right to see her breasts. They hadn't earned it. But, she reminded herself, they had never said they did. She could be showing her boobs to a female officer in private. It was Leah who had offered to expose them for the guys. She couldn't believe she'd offered to, but she had, and the only way that was going to happen was if her bikini top came off.

Reaching behind her back Leah released the clasp which kept the fabric in place on her chest. She let the straps fall off her shoulders then let it fall uselessly off her boobs, completely exposing them both to the two law enforcement officials and to any passer-by who fancied a look.