A Very Revealing Nap Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Out of the corner of my eye I could see her nipples had stiffened even more, and she pushed her chest out slightly as her hips pushed harder into her wandering fingertip. She seemed to be getting lost in the moment, almost as much as I was before she looked over at my erection and exclaimed, "Oh, look! Someone else likes the attention, too!"

I joined her gaze at my lap, and before I knew it she was tracing around the head of my cock with her sexy, wet little finger. It jumped at the sensation, and the feeling of the slickness of her juices on the tip was mesmerizing. I couldn't believe she would be so bold as to actually touch me there, much less touch herself like that in front of me.

My words had finally failed me, and I just watched in amazement as she glided her fingertip around the top of my shaft. She then ran her finger down the underside of it, down to my balls, and back up again, coaxing a small dab of precum to form at the tip.

She looked up to meet my gaze and smiled at me, then looked back down and mixed the drop with her own fluid as she continued to expertly tease me gently with her finger. Katie looked almost as engrossed as I was at the display she was creating, and no matter how much I might have wanted to try, there was no way my brain was going to form words of any coherence.

She slowly pulled her finger away, watching the sticky fluids we'd created string from the head of my dick. Once the liquid had separated between the two, she brought the finger to her mouth and sucked it clean, looking me in the eyes with a smile as she did. I wanted to smile back at her, but I'm sure the dumbstruck look on my face was more than satisfying for her to watch.

We were now past the point of no return, and approaching the next one with breakneck speed. Whatever she did next would either make us or break us, and at that point, I was ready to go all out, leaving whatever angels that watched over our friendship to fall where they may. That's probably why it was a good thing that she was in such control of the situation, because I was one step away from blindly taking her right then and there.

"Hmm. Well, that was interesting," she said coyly as she studied the end of her now clean finger. After looking at it for a few moments she took a drag off her cigarette and reached forward again to get her coffee cup.

I was still somewhat in shock at the entire performance, and could only wait to see what happened next. Had she been anyone else sitting there naked, teasing our most sensitive body parts like that, this story would've taken a much different direction at this point, but not Katie. For some reason my brain shutoff and relinquished complete control to her. There was something surprisingly entertaining to me to just let her lead the way on this, and to take that from her seemed so inappropriate and boring.

After she took a few sips from her coffee, she sat the cup back down on the table and settled back onto the couch, recovering herself with the blanket. "Thanks for that," she said nonchalantly, "mind if we watch some TV?"

I minded. I minded very much that she was done with that little game of hers, and I so desperately wanted her to continue it, escalating it further until I was allowed to finally unleash the primal urges that she always stirred up in me, yet continued to lie so deep beneath the surface. I really had no room to argue though, and the thrill of the slow burn was powerfully enticing.

"Sure," I said, as I picked my jaw up off the floor. She reached over and grabbed the remote, turned the TV on, and started flipping through the channels until she settled on some DIY show about flipping houses. I settled myself back into the sofa and she laid her head back on my shoulder as I wrapped my arm back around her. She put the remote back down, put her cigarette out, and put her own arm back around my torso, snuggling up close to me again. This time, my cock was already hard and when her arm touched it, I simply let it happen.

As the show went on, our hands began to move with less inhibition than they had before. I allowed my fingertips to gently brush against and caress her left breast, and the fingers of her left hand were sensually tracing their way up and down my right side. Her right hand stayed between her legs, and I wondered what it was up to as I had no interest in her show, especially at that point.

It was oddly relaxing though, to be in that situation with her. There we were, naked and worked up, both clearly wanting a release, but not giving our bodies the attention they were both craving. We just sat there, enjoying the giddy feeling of our arousal, but taking it no further than that. Just two friends, basking in the warmth of our naked skin against each other, and watching TV while the morning went by around us.

I kept hoping she'd get bored with the rerun on the screen and return to her tease, at times I'd get a little more adventurous with my feeling up of her breast, gently teasing her nipple to try and get her going again, but before I could make my persuasion with my fingers, her phone rang from inside her purse on the floor beside the couch.

Katie pulled her arm away from me and leaned over to reach for it, once again giving me a few moments of her bare ass to look at. "Hello," she spoke into it as though nothing was amiss. "Is it really important? I'm trying to relax and enjoy my weekend here." The look on her face conveyed her annoyance with the interruption and I could tell that she just wanted to stay under the blanket with me all day. I certainly wanted that, too, but unfortunately for us, that wasn't going to happen. "Okay, fine. I'll be there as soon as I can, just stall them long enough for me to get cleaned up, okay?"

She looked over at me and made an exaggerated face, acting as though she wanted to cry. "Okay, I'll make it quick and get on the road." With that, she hung up and stood to start getting her things together.

"That was work, obviously. A client decided last minute to ask for an emergency meeting today, so I have to go into the office. Would you mind making me another cup of coffee for the drive while I get a quick shower?"

I really wanted to say no, that she couldn't go, but I knew by the urgent look on her face that it was important. "Sure thing, Kate. You go get cleaned up, and I'll get you a to-go cup ready."

"Thanks, babe. You're the best!" With that she turned and began walking away. I sat there and just watched as her sexy, bare ass disappeared into the bathroom around the corner before getting up to make more coffee.

The room was still cold, and without the heat of her body next to mine anymore, it felt even colder. Before walking into the kitchen, I grabbed my clothes and put them back on as I heard the shower start running. I started the coffee, and by the time it was done, she'd finished with her shower and returned to the living room with a towel wrapped around her.

"I'm so sorry to have to run off like this," she started as she dropped the towel in the floor in front of her pile of clothes, "but I'll come back as soon as I'm done with this meeting, I promise."

"It's okay, I was getting tired of your TV show anyway," I smiled back at her. She started to get dressed again, and I went and poured the coffee into a travel cup for her to take with her. I walked it back to the living room, just as she was putting her shoes back on her feet. She stood up from the couch and took the cup with one hand as she wrapped her other arm around me for another hug, this time looking me in the eyes as she smiled and kissed me on the lips.

"It's cool if I come back after work, right? I was kinda planning on crashing here tonight anyway," she said, and I was a little shocked at the way she'd asked, almost like she was afraid that I'd say no.

"Of course you can! I'm gonna need that coffee cup back after all." I said, smiling at her reassuringly.

"Good!" She replied as she turned towards the front door. "I'm gonna need something, too." Katie smiled at me over her shoulder as she opened the door and stepped back out into the cool morning air, pulling it closed behind her.

I turned the TV off as I listened to her drive away, replaying the events that had just occurred in my mind. I decided to strip back off and go get a shower of my own to warm me up. Once under the hot water, it struck me suddenly for the first time, not only did she call me Babe, but she actually kissed me, on the lips! I didn't know how she did it, but she really kinda snuck all that up on me.

I got out of the shower, dried myself off, and wrapped the towel around my waist before walking back out to the couch. I stood there for a few moments and just looked down at where we'd been sitting, trying to imagine how our interactions that morning would've looked to someone standing where I was, observing them. I decided that as exciting as it might have been to bear witness to everything, it was much better living it firsthand.

With that in mind, I laid down on the couch, stretched out, and pulled my towel off, throwing it on the floor in front of me for a nap before Katie returned.

12