A Very Sex-Full Night Out

Story Info
Wife seduced-husband cheats.
4.4k words
3.76
59.6k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David, Gwen and Craig grew up together in a small Midwestern college town and though they lived several blocks from each other, they attended the same schools and ran around with the same crowd. David and Craig were best friends and they had sort of adopted Gwen as their female mascot. She tagged along whenever there was an event at their grade school that interested the three of them.

When in high school, things changed between them. By that time Gwen had developed into a very good-looking and shapely coed highly sought after by the local studs. She had become closer to David than Craig on a personal level and it was unsaid but understood she was David's girl. Craig was ok with that, though he was inwardly a little jealous and disappointed. He had a serious crush on Gwen.

It was no surprise Gwen was attracted to David for he had grown into a tall, well-built star athlete quite popular among other students, both male and female. He also had a strong sexual vibe that appealed to the girls who flocked around him, including Gwen, who had experienced his roaming hands and passionate kisses even before entering high school, though they had never gone all the way. Gwen was not an easy lay.

By their senior year, David and Gwen had drifted apart because of David's refusal to commit to her as her future husband and father of the children she hoped to have. She carried the torch for awhile but late in her senior year gravitated to Craig because of their long-term friendship and mutual interests. She trusted him and he offered her a secure future, a home and kids. Their relationship blossomed into a romance and shortly after graduation they married.

David reacted to their marriage with a sense of defeat and jealousy. It bothered him Gwen had refused to have sex with him but failed to realize it wasn't because she didn't desire sex with him, he just hadn't paid close attention to her dreams of marrying a man who was ready and willing to commit, a man who was ready to establish a home and have kids. Gwen simply was not interested in being just his lover.

Over the next few years David developed a reputation as a lady's man, a virile lover who wined, dined and seduced a litany of young undergrads and graduates as well. He had a promising career in sports. Craig and Gwen's marriage proved solid, their careers promising as well and their future bright.

Gwen had maintained her fantastic figure and looked as appealing to her friends as she did when in high school. She stood around 5'7, had long wavy and silky red hair, bright green eyes, firm large breasts tipped with pink areolas and long nipples. Her waist was slim, her hips curvaceous and her derriere firm and nicely rounded. She was, in short, stunning!

David, Craig and Gwen remained good friends and still moved in the same circles, oftentimes attending various parties thrown for one reason or another. And thereon hangs our tale.

David, Craig and Gwen were among those invited to a small gathering at a friend's house across town. It promised to be a laid-back affair, lots of drinks and dancing, good food and friendly chatter among young and mutual acquaintances. It was just their speed and the three of them decided to go together, double-dating as it were, providing David could line up a date for that evening, which had never proved to be a problem.

Everything worked out and David and his date were chosen to pick up Craig and Gwen. As it turned out, the evening of the party David's date called and told him she would meet him at the party because she had work yet to finish at her office. "No problem, honey, see you there," he remarked, hung up and groomed himself for the evening. He later drove to Craig and Gwen's house, explained the circumstances and the three of them went on to the party, arriving around nine o'clock.

When Gwen entered the car, David noticed her mid-hip length dress pull up, revealing the upper portions of her luscious thighs and a brief glimpse of her panties. David's sizable manhood stirred slightly and he licked his lips, recalling how he had often attempted to get into Gwen's pants in high school but had pressed too hard and turned her off. "God I'd like to fuck her," he thought. "Not much chance to score with Craig around."

Getting out of the car provided David with yet another glimpse of Gwen's panties, this time enough to reveal the faint outline of her vulva. His tongue nearly hit the ground!

When they arrived the party was already in full swing as many had arrived early. Booze was flowing and Carlos Santana's version of Black Angry Woman had many of the guests on the dance floor and others tapping in tempo. Gwen, wearing a form-fitting satin dress that left little to the imagination, pulled Craig into the gyrating crowd and began swinging her cute little ass and luscious breasts, much to the delight of David, who stood nearby.

David's cell phone rang. He stepped into the vestibule, said hello, and listened while his date informed him she wasn't going to be able to make it after all, as year-end documents had to be completed in order to be mailed to the IRS the next day. Bummed, he mixed back in with the crowd and started surveying the women present to see which one he could hit on that might provide him with some sexual pleasure later in the evening. Unfortunately most were paired off, leaving only a few to pick from, only one or two hot enough to grab his attention. He spotted Gwen again, still shaking and rocking, and thought to himself he would make a move on her later if given half a chance. She was absolutely ravishing.

Within a couple of hours both Gwen and Graig were feeling no pain, having consumed several of the strong margaritas the host provided. Lights had been dimmed and more mellow and romantic ballads became the norm, encouraging many among the virile young males dancing to freely engage in the petting of their femal partners, roaming their body, squeezing their derrieres or massaging their breasts, if they could get away with it.

Free-flowing booze had definitely turned up the sexual vibe in the room and both Gwen and Craig were as affected by it as the others. Gwen found herself aroused and a little damp between her thighs after observing the openly sexual stimuli taking place around her, while Craig, totally horny from the closeness of the hot bods pressing around him, had added to Gwen's arousal by running a hand over her belly and pubic mound, French-kissing her and tweaking her nipples until they were fully erect.

David had observed Craig's move and Gwen's reaction. He knew she was aroused, as he had often gotten her hot and bothered by just such maneuvers. He took this as a favorable sign and possibly a good time to make his own move by asking Craig if he could cut in. If nothing else, he might be able to cop a few feels and get Gwen really smokin' by pressing his semi into her belly. If only Craig wasn't here he felt he could hit on Gwen smoothly enough to get into her pants if he plied her with enough drinks and took it slow and easy. Craig had done much of his work for him, now all he had to do is get her away from him.

Craig didn't mind David cutting in as he had his eyes on a hot young chick that had just rubbed her derriere against his, looked over her shoulder and smiled. Gwen didn't mind either as she was in a romantic and sexy mood and David, she knew, was both. As he swept her into his arms, she didn't object to the feel of his hands on her lower back, just above the curve of her ass, or his moist lips on her neck. She remembered their hot petting when they were an item and that caused even more of the flow of juices between her thighs.

Craig had closed in on the object of his attention, a young and sexy undergrad obviously into the sexual mood and into his masculine vibe and smooth approach. Soon after taking her in his arms Craig had total freedom caressing this young fox and made sure she felt his hard-on pressing against her belly as they swayed to the soft strains. She responded by pushing her mound against his cock, dropping one hand to fondle it and give it a gentle squeeze.

Craig felt he could fuck this young beauty if he could maneuver her away from the crowd and the dude who had been dancing with her. He knew the host's house well enough to find an empty bedroom upstairs and was just high enough to try it, so he whispered in her ear, "Let's go upstairs, sweetie, and get it on." It was the booze talking but they both believed they could pull it off without being seen or missed. Gwen was being well-taken care of by David and high enough herself she wouldn't be looking for him, he reasoned. So taking the young sex-pot by her hand, they slipped out of the room, up the stairs and into the guest bedroom, closing the door behind them.

Gwen had in fact observed Craig making out with the girl he was dancing with and spotted him leaving the room with her. At first a little pissed, she thought, "Well, what's good for the goose is good for the gander." She pressed even closer into David's arms, grinding her belly onto his large and throbbing cock, once again recalling what a polished lover he was.

Though she had felt his hardness before during many of their former petting sessions, she had never allowed him into her pants, not willing in those times to become one of his one-night stands, a quick fuck without any commitment. "Tonight may be different," she thought. "If Craig was really going to get a little on the side, why not try on David? He's got all the right equipment. It would be sort of like keeping it in the family."

Again, it was the booze talking. She wasn't really serious but future events would change things from mere thoughts to action. Right now she was enjoying the déjà vu of her former romantic evenings with David.

David, oblivious of Gwen's thoughts but certainly feeling her mound pressing against his cock, cupped her beautiful buttocks in his large hands, leaned down and kissed her tenderly. She responded by parting her lips slightly, inviting his tongue into her mouth. As they tongue-fucked, David boldly placed a hand on Gwen's right breast, softly massaging it and rolling her nipple between thumb and forefinger. It was definitely erect and David could hear Gwen's breathing was shallow and rapid. He knew now he may have a god chance to score with her if he could get her alone. Gwen, however, had been aroused by David before and her arousal didn't signal to her things were going too far. She had always been able to say no.

The crowd thinned out appreciably as time passed, leaving those who had moved to the couches and lounges in darker corners to engage in various stages of sexual seduction. As David and Gwen slowly moved about the floor only one other couple was still on their feet dancing, molded together and obviously dry-humping.

In the dim light of the room, Gwen could see some bare breasts and thighs of women who had been lured to the couches, some actually being finger-fucked and others in obvious ecstasy as their partner sucked and tweaked their nipples. One woman had spread her thighs wide, allowing her impassioned lover to bury his face in her love nest. Gwen's voyeurism caused her vaginal juices to come to full flow and she responded to her sexual impulses by lowering one hand to squeeze David's fully hardened cock. Even when dating him she had never used her hand to feel his manhood and was astounded by his size and girth. This was virgin territory for Gwen! She was enjoying it.

To put it mildly, David was greatly encouraged by the depth of Gwen's passion. He virtually had her alone now and needed only to remove the scant clothing she was wearing to finally fuck this beauty who had dropped him a few years earlier. He had learned his lesson well. Gwen didn't like to be forced or pushed too hard. He decided early on to let her passion take the initiative until she was totally into fucking him, willingly.

Neither Craig nor the girl he had left with had returned and at least an hour had passed. "Surely," Gwen thought, "something must be going on." She was hot and tempted by David but still reluctant to go any further, not sure Craig was actually having sex with his young friend. She grasped David's hand in hers and pulled him toward the stairs. He had no objection and was ecstatic that Gwen was taking the initiative as he had planned, not knowing she hadn't decided to fuck him but was determined to find out if Craig was fucking!

They quietly moved up the stairs and when coming to the guest room door, they could hear heavy breathing and moans of obvious passion. Still holding David's hand, Gwen slowly and carefully opened the door, just wide enough to see the outlines of a naked couple writhing in sexual passion. In the dim light she could barely make out who the man was until he groaned. There now was no doubt in her mind Craig had buried his cock into his lover and was riding her high! Gwen was transfixed by the erotic scene.

David could feel her trembling, her hand squeezing his and her gaze fixed on Craig's cock as it rammed again and again to his lover's sex. She was totally focused on the movements of the young woman's vulva as Craig's cock pressed in and then withdrew, pushing the lips of her vulva inward on the downward stroke and causing them to pucker around his shaft on the upward stroke. She could also see her juices on Craig's shaft and more dripping down her thighs from her cunt. She had never seen anything so erotic in her life.

Feeling an opportunity in her sexual arousal, David pulled up the hem of her dress, placing his hand on her honey pot and sensing no resistance, inched aside her panties and slipped his finger into her wet vagina. This was new ground. Gwen had never allowed him such liberty. Elated, he began finger-fucking her while rolling his thumb over her clitoris. She clamped her hips together, nearly collapsing in passion as her husband suddenly tensed and blasted his load into his young lover. Gwen, so into the scene, felt the approach of her own orgasm coming on and David, sensing the stage of her arousal, suddenly pulled her away from the door, softly closed it and drew Gwen's body tight to his, his cock hard against her belly. As she looked up at him in a near stupor, he raised his finger to his mouth, inserted it and sucked off her juices. That planned eroticism pushed her over the edge. She knew now she wanted to fuck David...bad!

David guided Gwen down the hall to the next bedroom. It proved vacant and offered a firm queen-size bed. Gwen turned to face David and, in a sexual fog, began removing his shirt, luxuriating in the sight of his broad shoulders, muscled biceps and six-pack abs. She was taking the initiative now and David made no aggressive move toward her, standing passive while she unbuckled his belt and lowered his slacks and shorts. She knelt before him and grasped the throbbing cock bobbing up and down before her. She gasped as she saw for the first time the cock she had refused years earlier. David was huge and beautiful.

Gwen's juices were now flowing down her thighs and her body clearly sending strong signals it wanted to be fucked. She was beyond any stage of denial now and began removing her own clothes, all but her panties which she wanted David to remove.

When she removed her dress and brassiere, her breasts fell free, perfectly shaped orbs tipped with fiery pink nipples. She put her hands behind David's neck and pulled his head forward and down, offering her magnificent breasts to his kisses and tongue. He responded by sucking the nipples of each breast in turn, licking and nipping her flesh while massaging them with both hands.

In his first aggressive move since pushing his finger into her cunt and massaging her clitoris, he pulled her panties slowly over her hips and dropped them to the floor. She stood before him, quivering in sexual excitement as his raging cock stood at attention before her, as though acknowledging her feminine power. "She is mine," he thought. At long last he was going to fuck this beautiful woman he had known since she was a young girl and he was fully prepared to give her the fuck of a lifetime. He swept her up in his arms and laid her on the bed, in no hurry, wanting to prolong the foreplay until she was begging him to fuck her.

He firmly moved her bottom close to the edge of the bed, lifted her feet and sucked each large toe, then kissed his way up the soft flesh of her inner thighs, spreading them as he went and finally burying his face in her fabulous honey pot, inhaling her scent and lapping her clitoris and abundant juices. He brought her to the edge of orgasm then backed away, rolling over onto his back and guiding her hands to his cock.

Gwen had never sucked a man's cock before and wasn't ready yet to go that far, but the heat of the moment was questioning any distaste of the idea she may have had. Short of sucking it and with seeming reverence for David's majestic sex organ, she began hugging it, rubbing it over her face and breasts, then kissing it and licking it from its glans to its base, gently cupping and squeezing his balls.

She moved her hands up and down his shaft, masturbating him slowly and seductively until a bubble of pre-cum leaked out of his bulbous glans. She looked up at him, smiled and licked it off, as if to announce coming attractions. She was in a sexual fever now, jacking him off with both hands while again closing in herself on what promised to be a mind-blowing orgasm.

But David wasn't about ready to let her come. She still felt she was in control and David wanted to drive her to such a peak of passion she would beg him to fuck her. He broke her momentum by pulling her up and kissing her deeply and passionately, kneading her glutes and rubbing her nipples through the hairs of his chest.

Pushing her back onto the bed he lay on top of her, his cock pressed and throbbing against her belly. He began to dry fuck her, moving upward with each thrust until his cock reached the valley between her succulent breasts. He grasped them and molded them around the shaft of his cock, his sexual humping causing the head of his cock to pass over her lips with each thrust. The heady and musky scent of his sex intoxicated Gwen. She was completely overwhelmed.

Gwen had just about come three times and her body was screaming for release. David's balls were in no better shape, aching to shoot their load of fertile sperm deep in Gwen's belly. Gwen surrendered...completely, put her hands on his cheeks and stared directly into his eyes. "David," she said with a sense of urgency, "I need to come...now! Stop teasing and fuck me...please"

That was the moment. She had begged David to fuck her and he was going to respond by fucking her out of her mind. With that, he lowered his body, spread her thighs and climbed aboard, cock hovering at full mast and pointing straight at the swollen lips of her vulva.

He began his descent into her moistness slowly, inching his shaft into the depths of her tight, fleshy glove, stretching it and touching it where no man had ever gone before. Gwen's thighs were splayed outward and upward in an attempt to help this massive organ into her body and after several minutes of delicious penetration, David finally bottomed out and felt his balls against her luscious ass.

Gwen was ecstatic, able to take all of David's cock and now knew what she had missed all these years. What was important to her now was to use his mighty organ to make her come. "Now fuck me, David." We've waited long enough... too long!"

David was home, resting in the bottom of the love nest of the woman he had loved since grade school. He began what was to be an incredible fuck by short, slow strokes, increasing their speed and length gradually until he was driving the full length of his cock into her with each stroke, bottoming out each time and causing Gwen to writhe beneath him, muttering unintelligible sounds of passion, her mouth agape and her head tossing from side to side. She was at one with her lover and the driving piston impaling her again and again, her legs now wrapped tightly around David, sucking him back into her convulsing pussy with every downward stroke.

12