A Very Shameful Punishment Ch. 03

Story Info
Behind the scenes of Eleanor's trial and punishment.
2.1k words
4.05
88.1k
10

Part 3 of the 55 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/18/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story will benefit from prior reading of two previous chapters. It amplifies events that occurred in Chapter 02.

*

Eleanor's punishment and the hearing that was held in the District Court of the Women's Republic when she was scheduled to complete her sentence did attract some public attention. There had been few cases of adultery in the republic in recent years and thus the severe punishment—Eleanor was ordered to be infibulated, that is, her vulval lips were ringed and thus closed to sex for a year—reverberated through the community as women realized that their conduct was expected to conform to the new morality standard of the republic.

The panel of three beautiful, severe judges had not come to their decision easily. Chief Judge Dianne, a striking blonde, had initiated their deliberations by noting that it was very important to show the population that this kind of intimate misconduct would not be tolerated. Her colleagues, Judges Lesley and Margaret, one a lovely blonde and the other a flaming redhead like the accused, were less convinced and regarded the proposed punishment as somewhat primitive.

Lesley, for one, said that although the Women's Republic statute provided for the punishment of "temporary infibulations" in the event of sexual misconduct, she found the idea of restricting a woman's intimate activities extremely troubling. Margaret said she was unclear as to the standard to be applied.

Dianne started out her analysis by observing that Eleanor had not shown any remorse for having an affair with Gail's husband. "The administrative board has already banished her husband to another city," she added, "so it is our job to deal with the defendant."

Lesley then raised an issue. "Do you both not feel that sentencing her to even short-term infibulation is somewhat uncivilized? After all, we have not used this punishment for men, and until now, we have merely sentenced adulterous offenders to be caned severely."

Then Margaret chimed in: "The governors have requested that we imposed severe sentences to eliminate this unwomanly behavior. I for one accept that we are more or less expected to impose this penalty for adultery from now on, in that it surely does ensure that the offender will not reoffend for her term."

Lesley asked that one of the others remind her of the facts. "Miss Eleanor apparently began to consort with Miss Gail's husband in total underhanded secrecy," Margaret began. "This was the rankest form of adultery. I regret to report as well that she did not even desist from adulterous intercourse during her menstrual period. It would seem that the infibulations will remind her of that aspect of her conduct when she sees herself flow from the small hole left open for that function. And you are aware that she will be unable to avail herself of tampons during the term."

The last comment made Judge Lesley blush. "I'm sorry," she responded, "I now agree with you both as to the appropriateness of the sentence." She did not add that at that moment, she was wearing herself a super-sized tampon in her vagina.

***

One year later, the judicial trio again assembled in their sumptuous conference room to consider the motion submitted by Gail to extend Eleanor's sentence and their proposed action on the motion.

This time, Dianne was highly inflamed by the motion. "This woman has done nothing to rectify her own situation in the year," she stated, "and now she asks us to extend a severe sentence for no real reason except pure revenge."

Lesley was even more upset by what was proving to be Gail's unwise step. "We have the report of the Senior Corrections Officer," she noted. "The defendant, despite her serious offence, has complied with the terms of her sentence meticulously. I also blame the Senior Counsel for filing what now looks to be an unusually frivolous motion."

Margaret joined in agreement, saying that she too had been a bit reluctant last year to order the infibulation but that Gail and Senior Counsel Rose had behaved abominably. "I actually feel for the defendant Eleanor, who has now had to worry that we might extend her sentence," she said, warmly.

Dianne showed the others the contents of an attorney ethics opinion she had found in her research. "Misbehavior by counsel may involve filing of a frivolous motion," she read. "Under the ethical canons of the profession as adopted by the Women's Republic last year, we are authorized to impose special discipline when such misbehavior is clearly established."

"Special discipline refers to caning, does it not?" Lesley asked, feeling her annoyance at Rose rise.

"Yes, it does," Dianne responded, "and the panel may determine if the caning itself should feature punishment such as the administration of Mistress's strokes."

"Does that mean what I think it does?" Margaret asked. "You mean we can sentence her to be caned on ...her ...vulva?"

"It is required that any added imposition of such Mistress's strokes follow a caning on her bottom," Dianne read from the penal code. "The Senior Corrections Officer is authorized to impose the Mistress's strokes following the regular caning. She may determine if it is appropriate to require the prisoner to hold open her labia for the discipline. Requiring this is regarded as a special enhancement."

"I for one would feel it is highly appropriate for this Senior Counsel, no less, to receive Mistress's strokes," Lesley said with some fervor. "She should be expected to have told her client that the motion was inappropriate, frivolous, and even cruel.'

"We have not been asked by the defendant or the Senior Corrections Officer to impose any particular punishment on petitioner or her counsel," Dianne declared. "We are acting sua sponte and this will attract some attention in the women's media."

"I suspect Miss Eleanor is grateful to be almost finished with serving her sentence," Lesley said. "She would be unlikely to wish to prolong the proceedings. I also suspect she has been well advised by the Senior Corrections Officer to keep her own counsel, rather than employ one at significant cost."

"Petitioner and her counsel will surely recognize the added cost they have incurred," Margaret added, with a chuckle. "I do wish we could order the petitioner to be punished the way defendant has been. She did not deserve to receive the revenge we afforded her."

"Our sentence was not imposed by way of revenge," Dianne countered. "We were treating seriously an offence that the Women's Republic has deemed very serious."

***

Later in the day, after the sentence had been passed and announced in court, much to the surprise of the petitioner and her counsel, a bulletin appeared on the official website of the Women's Republic.

"Court Punishes Vengeful Behaviour."

By Anne-Marie Criswell

Today, the District Court of the Women's Republic turned its attention to sanctioning vengeful behavior by Gail for the subsequent action she brought against Eleanor, who had been caught sleeping with the petitioner's husband.

In an opinion announced by Judge Lesley, speaking for herself, Chief Judge Dianne, and Judge Margaret, the court found that the motion to extend the sentence of Eleanor—who had been sentenced one year ago to temporary infibulations of her vulva for her adultery—was not only insufficient as a matter of law but was frivolous.

For that reason, Gail, as well as he advocate, Senior Counsel Rose, were themselves sentenced to be caned on their bare bottoms this very day. The Senior Counsel, for violating the ethical canons of her profession, was also sentenced to receive Mistress's strokes, which are cane strokes administered on the open vulva.

The sentences were executed this afternoon by Senior Corrections Officer Annette, who spoke on behalf of the defendant during the court hearing.

This decision was apparently the first in which such severe punishments as Mistress's strokes were imposed on a lawyer found guilty in effect of contempt of court.

Judge Lesley later commented that the three jurists had regarded this offence as almost as serious an affront to the law of the Women's Republic as was the original predicate offence of adultery. "For this reason," she said, "the court made use of the provisions of the code that authorize imposition of punishments such as Mistress's strokes."

The defendant was allowed by the court order to witness imposition of the punishment. This reporter was also present, by virtue of Court Rule 67, permitting media observation of such punishments. As is apparently common when severe punishment such as Mistress's strokes are administered, Senior Counsel Rose was observed to have involuntarily urinated during the receipt of the strokes on her open vulva.

The infibulation imposed for the past year on Eleanor was effected by surgical incision and then insertion of small metal rings through her tightly closed labia. The procedure, performed by First Deputy Surgeon Capt. Grace, is designed to be reversible, but the placement of the rings makes use of the vagina for any sexual intercourse impossible. Only a small opening for release of menstrum is left. Capt. Grace performed the ring removal procedure prior to the administration of the sentence on Gail and Senior Counsel Rose.

"I am pleased," Judge Lesley commented, "that Eleanor accepted the punishment, despite its severity, in a good spirit, and that she served her sentence properly and is now relieved of the serious imposition to which we sentenced her last year."

Last year, significant criticism was directed at the court for the sentence. Women's Senate Majority Leader Valerie said that she thought that use of infibulations was "a primitive regression and dishonored the principles on which the Women's Republic had been founded." However, President Lynn responded at the time that she favored courts employing strict measures to terminate unwomanly behavior.

****

Eleanor was happy to return to her spacious flat freed of the wretched rings that had closed off her quim to sex. Her good friend Dennis had prepared a celebration for her and popped open the champagne as his happy lady friend entered the abode.

"Dennis," she said warmly as they enjoyed the Perrier Jouet, "I would really like for you to take me to bed now, but you will have to be very very gentle with my poor pussy."

Taking her by the hand to the bedroom, Dennis quietly and softly helped her remove her blouse, bra, and skirt, followed by stockings and shoes. Finally, he put his thumbs in the waistband of Eleanor's hicut pale blue panties and slowly lowered them until she stepped out of the undies.

Eleanor lay back on the bed, so ready for sex after a whole year's deprivation. She was pleased that her libido had not suffered in the interim. Dennis had planned ahead and rubbed some special ointment on his fingers and then carefully opened Eleanor's legs and applied the ointment to her labia and even let his finger drift into her now-opened vaginal portal.

The ointment served both to lubricate Eleanor's still delicate labial tissues, still showing the small holes created by the incisions for the rings, and to stimulate her vagina and clitoris, while protecting those from excessively violent response that would aggravate the wounds of the incisions. As he softly stroked her clit and inserted a finger and then two into her now available vagina, Dennis kissed Eleanor on her mouth and finally slowly brought his very firm member to the long-closed entryway to her pleasure center.

As she felt his penis enter her vagina, Eleanor gloried in her ability again to experience sexual pleasure from his light thrusts. It was not long before he reached his exuberance and spilled semen deep inside his lover's love canal as she climaxed with rhythmical spasms of her vaginal muscles.

"Omigosh, El," Dennis exclaimed as he himself spurted into her vagina, "I'm so happy you still squirt!" He felt the increased wetness on his turgid organ as her vaginal glands once again sprayed it with her female fluid.

"Did you get off when they whipped that horrid lady lawyer on her quim?" Dennis asked.

"Yes," Eleanor confessed, "partly because I felt for her, in that the rings had only just been taken out of my labia. I did almost wish they had let me hit her down in there."

Then she turned to her lover. "But now I'd rather have you inside me where you belong," she smiled at Dennis. "Maybe we can invite Annette over sometime," she suggested during the afterglow. "Would you mind giving her a poke, sweetie? She was so good to me and I think she hasn't had any cock in her for ages. Gad, she might as well be infibulated herself," Eleanor said gratefully.