A Very Shameful Punishment Ch. 08

Story Info
Eleanor sees the judges get their just desserts.
4.2k words
4.44
34.4k
13

Part 8 of the 55 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/18/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Readers will enjoy this chapter more if they have read the earlier ones, although a brief summary follows the opening of this chapter. Those offended by discussion of bodily functions should skip this story.]

In response to Janet's conversation with Chief Judge Dianne, the three judges who had sentenced Eleanor arrived at the elite women's club in Eleanor's new city for a meeting to, as Janet had put it, "to sort things out." Janet had actually told the Chief Judge that the meeting was being held for the three to "take their medicine" but Dianne knew that the others were well enough able to figure out after their meeting with Chief Prosecutor Edna that this would not be a pleasant occasion for them.

Readers of previous chapters will know that Eleanor had cheated with Gail's husband, Graham, and after Gail discovered this and proceeded against Eleanor in the District Court of the Women's Republic, Eleanor had been sentenced by the three judges to be infibulated for a year. This meant that small rings were surgically inserted in her labia to close off her vagina to intercourse, a refined version of an ancient torture but one regarded by the Women's Republic as appropriate for women who engaged in adulterous behavior with another's spouse.

Eleanor had served her sentence, had had the rings removed, and after a hearing during which Gail sought to have the punishment extended, had the slight satisfaction of seeing Gail punished by the court, along with her counsel, Rose. Gail had been caned in Eleanor's presence, as had Rose, who as the lawyer, had received in addition three Mistress's Strokes, delivered on her open vulva by the Senior Correctional Officer.

Since then, Eleanor had married Jackson, re-located to another city, and secured a major position with the Goose Cookers company there. Janet, who was senior vice president but actually in total control of the company, took a liking to Eleanor because Eleanor had good ideas that were commercially viable. The first was already in production—ladies' lingerie that resembled little girls' panties with the famed Silly Goose logo. This product line recognized that adult women had a liking—even in the austere society of the Women's Republic—for being playful and even childish.

But most recently, Eleanor had discovered that she had been the victim of legal oversight. She now had the resources to fully investigate her situation and learned, initially to her dismay, that Graham had never been married to Gail, and thus Eleanor was technically not guilty of the adultery charges for which she had been adjudged guilty and severely punished.

Conferences had been held, between Chief Prosecutor Edna and the three judges, and also between Eleanor's counsel, Valerie, and the prosecutors, who had been preparing to go to court to get Graham, who had been arrested, punished. Now, the focus turned to how Eleanor could be compensated so as to avoid public disgrace for the judges, and to a lesser extent, the prosecutors.

Eleanor actually had no desire to proceed against her original tormentor, Gail, despite the latter's vengeful behavior. Eleanor thought that Gail was a pig and the less she heard or saw of her, the better. Besides, Eleanor thought further, she had been privileged to see Gail humiliated when Gail unwisely behaved badly to Eleanor at a restaurant when Eleanor had been dining with Senior Correctional Officer Annette and Judge Lesley. Graham, for his part, had taken his counsel's sotto voce advice and disappeared into a new identity.

In response to a request from Valerie, Eleanor's lawyer, Janet, who ran the company for which Eleanor now worked, had contacted Chief Judge Dianne and set up the impending meeting. In the short interim, however, events outpaced the efforts to control them. Even though the publisher of the Women's Republic Transcript had agreed in the interests of avoiding scandal to suppress the story developments, she had telephoned Chief Prosecutor Edna that afternoon to tell her that word was getting out, as it invariably did, so that a story would appear the next morning.

Edna so informed the judges and after telephoning Valerie, Janet now was informed. She called Eleanor in to tell her and was only slightly surprised to see Eleanor's face begin to show a satisfied smile.

"You didn't go and let this out, did you, Ellie?" Janet asked a tad sharply.

"No way, Janet," Eleanor responded. "You know that I really did not want to have this follow me forever, even if it turned out that I was treated unfairly. And I've discussed it with Valerie and you. I still want them to own up and, as you've put it, take their medicine. I assume they would need for me to file a complaint for them to be brought up on charges?"

"I gather that that is true," Janet responded. "I'm glad you didn't let this out, because I feel I've gotten involved more than I should have, anyway. But now that it's out, we'll have to see what we can do to resolve everything. You'll join me to meet them at noon at the Vic."

This last sentence was spoken more as a command, even though Janet was skilled in getting others to do what she wanted while thinking that they were doing what they had decided they wanted.

Her ever-vigilant assistant brought the day's Women's Republic Transcript in and there was the story, on the front page if at least not the lead item.

"'Adultery' Case Takes Strange Turn

By Anne-Marie Criswell

The rather notorious case that culminated in an accused adulteress being infibulated as punishment for a year took an unusual turn this past week.

The Transcript learned yesterday that although the co-respondent, Graham, had been arrested and was being detained pending the filing of charges, he had been released and, in fact, has apparently left the jurisdiction and possibly even the Republic.

Pressed for some comment about this unexpected and apparent change in direction, Chief Prosecutor Edna declined comment. She merely stated that no charges had been filed and that she would have no further information to provide at this time.

Sources close to the situation disclosed to the Transcript that prosecutors learned what Eleanor, the punished party, had apparently discovered very recently based on her own researches: that Graham and the complainant, Gail, had never actually been married in the eyes of the law. This means, of course, that technically, no adultery could have occurred in the legal sense. Thus, Eleanor had been punished without legal cause.

It has also been learned that Eleanor has no desire to proceed legally against Gail, nor to file a complaint for malfeasance and removal against the three judges, Chief Judge Dianne, and Judges Lesley and Margaret, for their failure to require Gail to have made a proper showing of the fact of marriage.

Thus, this matter remains in limbo. Our source indicated that there may be a meeting held to consider the ramifications of these developments between Eleanor, her counsel, Valerie, and the judges. This would be quite unusual but not totally surprising in view of the complexity of this situation.

Eleanor, we have also been informed, is now employed as Assistant Vice President of the well-known concern, Goose Cookers, and apparently was the guiding spirit behind their recently-launched line of Silly Goose adult women's lingerie. Requested to comment, the firm's Senior Vice President, Janet, regarded as one of the more influential corporate leaders in the Republic, declined comment through a company spokesperson.

***

Janet and Eleanor both took deep breaths after reading the Transcript story.

"I'd love to know who leaked that," Janet observed. "I suspect it was someone in the courthouse or the prosecutor's office, because there are quite a few there who would like to see the principals embarrassed."

"I wish this had stayed out of the light," Eleanor said, looking a bit ashen. "It doesn't really change anything, and I suppose we may as well meet with them as you had planned. In a way, this story, since there's no major impact, helps to defuse the publicity attraction."

Janet agreed: "This is probably as good coverage as we might have hoped for. Your willingness, Ellie, to let it go regarding going after Gail takes the oomph out of the whole business. I can see the politicians wanting to go to town on this, but without you being the aggrieved party, they will have a hard time doing much. I haven't asked you, of course, what we should be looking to have happen at the Vic today."

"Can I really speak plainly to you?" Eleanor asked, with a very open look on her face.

"Yes, of course," Janet answered immediately, "and I do realize that it's asking a lot for you to keep from going after all these people."

"You know, Jan," Eleanor said calmly, "I'm in my 40s now and I really think we can do a lot here, with you being such a terrific leader. I'm feeling so much more positive than I have in ages, so I just don't want to go back to all that."

Janet realized that she was probably close to the same age as her new colleague. She finally managed to respond by saying, "You are showing yourself to being a far better person and if I too can speak plainly, you also realize that you are only off the hook on a technicality. I understand the legal situation but most people who hear about this will think you still were wrong, and only would likely feel you shouldn't have been punished that severely."

"You're right, as usual," Eleanor smiled. "I need to make myself remember that just because they were wrong, I was not right. Since they won't be brought up on any charges unless I do it, do you think I can get them taken down a peg or two after our meeting today?"

"Depends on what you want, dear," Janet responded. "Out with it."

"Well," Eleanor began, "I do have to admit that I was pleased to see Gail caned when she had the nerve—especially given what I know now—to try to extend my punishment and even her going after me when she was seen as the wronged one. I disliked her lawyer but I didn't get any enjoyment out of seeing them whip her puss. That correctional officer, Annette, was really as nice to me as she could have been, and I'd like to see something done for her. But back to the issue at hand, what do you think about our getting them to pull down their pants and take the cane from Annette?"

"I think it is suitably humiliating," Janet said in response, "and as judges who normally get incredible deference, it would really take them down some. I will also get them to do what they should and likely would do, anyway, which is vacate your whole sentence and judgment and enter judgment against Gail for bearing false witness, or as the lawyers call it, perjury."

"You've got me," Eleanor said with a grin. She then told Janet about how Gail had been punished at the women's restaurant when she had been rude to Judge Lesley.

Janet let out a deep breath and observed, "I'm still amazed at that kind of punishment. What they did to you was awful, but I suppose I'm not as hard as they are. I just wouldn't want anyone looking up at me like that, you know, between my legs, and I guess I'm pretty vanilla—I don't get a bit of a charge out of using someone as a potty."

It was clear that the two were in agreement. Eleanor felt very good at seeing how well Janet had helped her through this difficult thought process. Janet liked the fact that Eleanor was not vengeful. Janet was sufficiently competitive that had she been the one punished, she thought, she would have gone for their throats, even if she got no pleasure from more sadistic acts. She did realize, of course, that keeping this whole business under control was very much more in the interests of the business.

***

The judges arrived at the Victoria clubhouse for the noon meeting. They were dressed conservatively, although even though Dianne's lustrous auburn hair and Lesley's blonde tresses and gorgeous figure were notable even as they were attired in similarly crisp white blouses and smart grey flannel skirts. Judge Margaret was a bit older and wore a pleasant navy suit.

Eleanor and Janet were sitting in the well-appointed private room when the visitors arrived. The two were very well-dressed, attesting to their fashion sense and the business in which they worked. Janet wore a stylish patterned skirt and enchanting rose blouse, while Eleanor preferred a navy skirt, with a gold chenille top that had a bit of flair.

The judges were accompanied by Senior Correctional Officer Annette, who was in uniform since she was on duty. Annette was well into her 50s but the uniform made her appear younger and she was in fine physical condition, mainly owing to her own exertions and the requirements of fitness set by her service.

Shortly after the judges arrived and were greeted by Janet and Eleanor, Valerie was announced and was accompanied by Chief Prosecutor Edna.

Janet rather naturally took charge, since it was her city, her meeting, and her club—even though Eleanor and Valerie were members, and the others could have privileges as members of a similar, if less renowned, institution back in the capital city.

"We're here to resolve this situation, which has unfortunately become public," Janet began. "Since everyone knows everyone else, I shan't make formal introductions. I might begin by saying that we might as well recognize that release of that story—by whoever did it—has turned out to help us all, I think, because I feel it will defuse the atmosphere a bit and make it easier to resolve this quietly.

"After all," she went on, "nothing major will be done in public. I will begin by pointing out the most critical fact—that Eleanor has indicated she has no intention to pursue either compensation or bring any proceedings against the three of you, or against Gail, for that matter—which makes all of what we will discuss here possible. Let's get the procedurals out of the way and forgive me, if I mess up the terms, because although I seem to have to deal with litigators constantly, I'm of course not a lawyer."

No one interrupted Janet, because of the general regard in which she was held, and because the judges realized she was the key to keeping this as low-key as possible. Only Dianne, her university classmate and sorority sister, recalled that Janet had been quite the enforcer of discipline as pledge-mistress back then.

"Even though the state was not a party in the original case," Janet stated, "Edna has agreed she will move formally for re-opening the case Gail brought against Eleanor, and for vacating of the judgment, as well as a formal order of apology to Eleanor from the court. In the interest of avoiding further events of notice," Janet went on, "Edna has also decided not to bring perjury charges against Gail. To this, Eleanor has also agreed, although the mere fact of Gail's proceeding as if she had been married would have been enough to convict her. Eleanor feels that the punishment imposed previously on Gail satisfied her, as well as an event of which you all may not be aware, when Gail later acted rudely in public at the Women's Restaurant and was disciplined by Senior Correctional Officer Annette and, in particular, humiliated by you, Judge Lesley."

Judge Lesley's light coloring disclosed her blushing but she merely nodded in agreement with what Janet had said.

"There are several steps we aim to take here that should help restore Eleanor's positive frame of mind, and be clear that they are not been specified lightly," Janet emphasized. "You may find them objectionable but recall that, as counsel have advised us, Eleanor has quite a solid case for removal in view of the responsibility of the court in the absence of the prosecution at trial."

The group was now quite alert and more than ready to have this inevitable final scene over and done with.

"On advice of several, we are specifying the following: Annette—I will dispense with your title on the interest of simplicity here with no disrespect to your position intended—will assist the three judges to prepare for disciplining in this room. You will see that we have three blocks set up over there." She pointed to the wooden blocks on the floor on the other side of the room.

"Just so there is no misunderstanding," Janet continued, "I will state the punishment: each judge will bare her bottom and mount the block, after lifting her skirt and lowering her panties. Annette will then deliver six strong strokes in total to the upper, middle, and lower areas of each bottom, with the three last strokes crossed. Finally, Annette will give one Mistress's Stroke to each of the three. Are there any questions?"

No one seemed to respond, but finally, Chief Judge Dianne managed to speak, "I have no question, Janet, but on behalf of the three of us, I wish to apologize to Eleanor for the pain, embarrassment, and humiliation inflicted upon her. Although others may well emphasize that her innocence was entirely technical, that does not affect our behavior as lawyers and, especially, as judges, because we do not recognize legal issues as being technical or otherwise unworthy of our adherence to the rule of law. We imposed, through our carelessness, a serious and discomforting punishment and thus we recognize that we deserve something in kind in return but which in no way rises to the level of our offense in terms of the harm visited on Eleanor. We thank her for her forbearance and hope we may merit her forgiveness."

Eleanor was quite moved although in no way was her strong interest in seeing the judges punished muted. She merely responded, "Thank you, Chief Judge."

Janet then stated in a clear tone, "Senior Correctional Officer Annette, you may proceed."

Annette stood and motioned to the three judges to stand. She then instructed, without use of a title, "Please go to the blocks and prepare yourselves for the imposition. Lift your skirts well above your waists and lower your underpants to your ankles."

The three judges walked slowly but with dignity to the blocks. Each lifted their skirts and the others were quite attracted by the three different styled and colored panties thus disclosed. Dianne wore white antron hicuts, Lesley had on a maroon thong, and Margaret displayed white cotton full briefs.

After a moment when the ignominy of what was to happen began to sink in, but during which all three realized how much public clamor they might be avoiding, each put her thumbs in the waistband of her panties and pulled them down to her ankles.

Then each of the three realized that she would soon be in a very embarrassing position on the punishment blocks.

Annette issued another direction: "Place your knees on either side of the lower part of the block and lean on the upper portion."

Each judge then bent and mounted the block with her knees split apart on either side of the low panel separating the knee rests and then each leaned over to rest her arms and torso on the upper portion. They knew that when those being punished were made to strip entirely, it would be even more embarrassing and quite painful for bare breasts to be pressed into that upper level of the block.

"I shall commence the imposition and award one stroke to each of you in succession until the allotted number is reached," Annette stated. "You may of course cry out but do not break position or the stroke will not count."

As there had been no private meeting with Annette prior to the imposition, none of the three had had an opportunity to use the toilet since their arrival. Lesley realized that this had been an oversight and requested permission from Annette.

"I am sorry, but delay at this point in the imposition is not permitted," Annette answered without any indication of feeling.

Eleanor tried to keep herself from smiling at the obvious humiliation Lesley had incurred on herself by making the denied request. She had not wanted to go further than had been agreed, and her generosity and spirit of forgiveness or, rather, forward-looking outlook, had kept her from wanting to pursue Gail. But underneath her countenance, she did look forward to seeing Lesley further embarrassed during the imposition.

12