A Very Special Anniversary Ch. 03

Story Info
Two men are even better than she imagined.
12.8k words
4.2
53.5k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/23/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
corky319
corky319
29 Followers

Lisa's pussy still tingled every time she thought about the hot sex that she had shared with Gary and Jill yesterday afternoon. Lisa was very pleased with the way things had worked out so far, and Gary kept telling her how great it was to finally see her losing her inhibitions and acting like a slut. Lisa had pestered Gary all day long while they were sightseeing, asking him to tell her more about what he had planned for tonight. When they returned to their suite around three in the afternoon Lisa turned and gave Gary a very sexy smile and said, "If you tell me about tonight then I will Give you another deep throat blowjob sometime this week."

Lisa had just made him an offer he couldn't refuse so Gary finally gave in and said, "Okay Lisa you win. I have two guys coming over to the hotel tonight, and they are both willing to make your fantasy very special."

Lisa went over to Gary and put her hands around his neck kissing him and then asked, "Gary are you sure these two guys are safe, and are you sure that you're okay with me being with other men? You didn't have anything on your list of fantasies about seeing me with another man, and now we are talking about me having sex with two other men."

Gary looked deeply into Lisa's beautiful green eyes and replied, "Lisa I love you more than life itself, and I know how much you love me. If this is something that you really want to experience then I want you to enjoy it."

"Oh Gary thank you so much for being so understanding. You know that my desire to have two men at once is purely a physical thing, and it won't have any negative impact on how much I love you. Actually it makes me love you even more because you are giving me the freedom to experiment, and grow sexually."

As Gary held Lisa in his arms he explained how he had screened hundreds of men on the internet before making a final selection. After many conversations he felt comfortable that these two guys were safe, would treat Lisa with respect, and provide everything she wanted sexually. They also agreed to provide proof they had been tested for sexually transmitted diseases within the last week. "I've got everything planned and will be with you most of the time. I don't see how anything could go wrong. I'll go down to the lounge and have a drink or two with the guys while you're getting ready Lisa. When your dressed go to the bar at the Venus lounge and I will send the two guys over to meet you. Then I will move to a separate table so I can watch everything. Just wave to me if you change your mind and want to call the whole thing off. If you decide that you want to have sex with them just look my way and nod, and then make an excuse that you need to use the restroom. That will give me time to rush back to the suite and set up the camcorder so we capture every sizzling minute on tape."

Lisa replied, "Okay honey that sounds like a good plan. I feel much better knowing that you won't be too far away if I need assistance."

Gary was glad that Lisa felt comfortable with the plan. He quickly showered, shaved, and dressed. He gave Lisa a general description of the two men and jokingly said, "Be careful, and don't let any strangers pick you up."

Lisa laughed and kissed Gary long and hard, sending him off to the lounge with an erection tenting his pants.

Lisa took a nice long hot shower trying to relieve the sexual tension that was starting to build as she thought about being with two strange men at the same time. Lisa curled her blonde hair, and put two coats of deep red nail polish on her fingernails which she had let grow a little longer than usual.

Gary looked around the lounge and recognized Jeff and Robert sitting at a table in the corner so he went over and introduced himself. When the waitress appeared Gary ordered a round of drinks for all of them. Both men provided a copy of the lab report that indicated they were free of sexually transmitted diseases, and swore that they had not engaged in any sexual activity since they were tested. Then Gary made sure that the two men understood that Lisa was in charge, and she would tell them how she wanted to be pleasured since it was her fantasy. Both men responded that they would be happy to provide whatever sexual attention Lisa desired.

Jeff asked Gary, "Do you mind if we take Lisa to a nice restaurant to eat before we bring her back to your suite for an evening of pleasure?"

Even though it wasn't part of the original plan Gary liked the idea so he replied, "That sounds like a great idea Jeff. It will give you all a chance to get better acquainted, before jumping into bed." Lisa decided to wear a red silk dress that molded to every curve of her voluptuous body, and stopped just above her knees. The six-inch slit in the front would allow a generous display of her nice firm legs when she walked or sat. The dress had a deep plunging neckline that would allow everyone to see the beautiful cleavage created by Lisa's 36DD breasts. Her breasts were going to be showcased in a lacy red push-up bra with sheer cups that did nothing to hide the large aureole and dark nipples of each breast. Lisa then slipped on a sheer red thong that framed her beautiful natural blonde pussy. She also put on a pair of gold thigh high stockings with lace tops that sparkled as light reflected off their surface. Lisa applied a bright red lipstick that matched the color of her fingernails, some eye shadow, and just a touch of makeup. She dabbed a little of her favorite perfume at strategic locations on her body. Lisa slipped into her red three inch heels and looked at her reflection in the full length mirror. Lisa was very pleased with the sexy woman smiling back at her, and her pussy started tingling again as she thought about having sex with the two men Gary had selected.

When the elevator door opened at the second floor and Lisa stepped off she hesitated for a minute, not sure where the lounge that Gary had mentioned was located. To make matters worse she was not wearing her glasses, and since she was farsighted anything more than thirty feet away was kind of blurry. Just as Lisa was about to ask a passing couple for directions she head dance music start to play somewhere near the Grand Canal shops so Lisa turned to her right and started walking in that direction. She found the lounge where the dance music was playing, walked in, and sauntered up to the bar. Unfortunately Lisa hadn't noticed that the name of this lounge was La Scena, and Gary and the two men were sitting in the Venus lounge, which was on the other side of the canal. Lisa slowly scanned the tables looking for Gary, and the two men he had described.

Lisa was so busy looking around that she didn't notice the two men who had approached the bar and were standing next to her, until one of them politely asked her, "Excuse me but are you here with your husband?"

Lisa turned, and hesitated for a few seconds as she looked at the two men who roughly fit the general description that Gary had provided. Then she smiled and said, "Well I think that he is somewhere around here." Both men were very charming and handsome, and Lisa blushed a little as she felt a tingling sensation begin to stir in her loins. "Hello my name is Lisa. You must be the two gentlemen that my husband Gary talked with on the internet."

The taller man quickly replied, "Yes we are Lisa. My name is James and this is Andrew. You're even more beautiful than Gary described. Can we buy you a drink?"

"Yes a glass of white wine would be nice," Lisa replied.

James ordered the drinks and they exchanged small talk about Las Vegas and the beautiful hotel until the drinks arrived.

Andrew was confused at the moment but he knew that his longtime friend James had a sixth sense about women looking for sex so he just played along and joined the conversation. Andrew also complimented Lisa on how hot she looked in that red dress. He was thinking to himself how much fun it would be to see what Lisa was wearing underneath the red dress, and possibly fuck her.

James had finished his drink and needed to use the restroom, so he excused himself and told Lisa that he would be right back. Andrew quickly finished his drink and followed James.

Gary looked at his watch for the third time in the last fifteen minutes. Lisa was normally very good about being on-time, and she should have arrived by now. He wondered whether she had gotten cold feet and decided not to show. Gary tried to use his cell phone but kept getting a message that his call could not be completed at the present time. Gary looked at Jeff and Robert and said, "Sorry that Lisa is taking so long guys. I'll be right back, I'm going to use one of the courtesy phones and call the room to see whether she is still there." All the phones were being used so Gary decided to walk back to the room, hoping that he would run into Lisa along the way.

Once they were in the men's room Andrew inquired, "So James what do you think about this hot babe Lisa?"

James grinned and replied, "Andrew it appears to me that Lisa was waiting at the bar for two men her husband had met on the internet, and now she thinks that we are those guys. This just may be our lucky night. Let's get her out of here before her husband finds her, or she discovers that we are the wrong guys. Just follow my lead." James used his cell phone and told the limo driver to be waiting outside in five minutes.

Lisa scanned the tables again feeling a little nervous since she couldn't find Gary, but the sensation quickly subsided as she thought about the two handsome hunks. James appeared to be in his early forties, approximately six foot two, and the blue suit he was wearing fit his muscular body like a glove. Andrew was a couple of inches shorter than James, with broad shoulders and a well toned body. Andrew had sandy colored hair, and deep blue eyes. Lisa felt her crotch getting moist just thinking about being with these two men.

James and Andrew returned to Lisa who was waiting patiently at the bar, and told her that Gary wanted them to take her to one of the best restaurants in Las Vegas.

Lisa felt the nervous anxiety start to return again. She told James and Andrew that she needed to use the ladies room to freshen up. While she was in the ladies room Lisa decided to call Gary and see whether he was okay with her going to the restaurant with James and Andrew. On the third ring Gary answered his phone and Lisa said, "Hi honey I'm at the bar with the two guys. I didn't see you sitting anywhere, and they want me to go to this restaurant with them."

Gary was surprised that Jeff and Robert had already joined Lisa at the bar, but after waiting so long for her to arrive Gary was sure they both were very excited about meeting her so they had not waited for him to return. There was a lot of static on the line but Gary managed to ask Lisa, "So babe did I do a good job of picking two men that you like?"

Lisa laughed and replied, "Oh yes honey, they are both very handsome gentlemen, and look like they are physically up to the challenge of eating and fucking my pussy all night long."

Gary said, "Okay Lisa I'm glad that you like them. They already asked me about taking you to a restaurant before bringing you back to our suite, and it's okay with me. I'll see all three of you back at the room later." Before ending the conversation they both proclaimed their love for each other.

Lisa returned to the bar and smiling at James and Andrew said, "Okay guys I'm ready to go to that restaurant you mentioned."

James paid their bar bill and the three of them walked outside into the warm desert air, and much to Lisa's surprise they approached a large white limo that was waiting for them. The driver opened the large door for Lisa and she entered the limo, giving James and Andrew a nice view of her ass in that tight red dress. Lisa had never been inside a limo before and this one was the stretch model with sofas instead of regular seats. Lisa could not believe the amount of space inside, it was like a living room on wheels.

James and Andrew entered the limo and sat on the plush seat across from Lisa, both men instantly noticing that her nice shapely legs were slightly parted allowing them to see the lacy tops of her shimmering thigh-high stockings. Andrew removed a chilled bottle of white wine from a compartment next to him, and then poured a glass for Lisa and handed it to her. He fixed a drink for himself, and James, and they all relaxed and talked as the limo transported them to the restaurant.

Lisa noticed that both men were looking up her dress, and she giggled a little as she sipped the wine and started to relax. Lisa enjoyed teasing so she shifted in her seat and parted her legs a little further, causing the red dress to slide even further up her thighs. As she sat there talking and joking with James and Andrew she leaned forward a little, allowing the men to gaze at her cleavage and the top of her lacy sheer bra. Lisa was having fun teasing the men and she enjoyed being the center of attention. Lisa noticed that both James and Andrew had a large bulge in the front of their pants, and seeing those nice stiff erections was causing her skimpy thong to become saturated with her dew as she thought about the two men fucking her.

The trip to the restaurant only took fifteen minutes, and both men were treated to another great view of Lisa's legs and ass as she exited the limo.

Gary decided that he would go back down to the lounge for another drink before getting something to eat. When he walked into the crowded lounge he glanced in the direction of the table where he had been sitting with Jeff and Robert. Gary stopped abruptly, shocked to see two attractive women he didn't know sitting and drinking with Jeff and Robert. Gary charged towards the table, desperately hoping that the two men would be able to answer the question screaming in his brain.

Jeff noticed Gary coming towards the table with a pissed look on his face, so he quickly excused himself and met Gary about twenty feet from the table.

Gary grabbed Jeff's shoulder roughly and asked, "Where's Lisa?".

Jeff was a little shaken by Gary's apparent anger and he replied weakly, "I don't know, she never showed up. Gary I'm sorry, we were just sitting here waiting for your wife when these two women that work with Robert came over and started talking to us. If you want me to I'll try to get rid of them. Where is your wife?"

Sirens were going off in Gary's head as it hit him that Lisa must have left the lounge with two other guys, thinking that they were the ones Gary had selected. He released Jeff's shoulder and stammered, "I'm not sure where she is Jeff. Why don't you go back to your table and enjoy the company of those two hot women. I'll give you a call tomorrow, and hopefully we can get together another night."

Jeff replied, "Okay Gary, that sounds like a good idea. Sorry that we didn't get to meet your lovely wife, I was really looking forward to showing her a good time."

Gary walked out of the lounge in a daze. He tried desperately to reach Lisa with his cell phone, but kept receiving a message that his call could not be connected at the present time. His concern for Lisa's safety, and the frustration of not being able to reach her was driving him crazy. He found an empty chair in the lobby and sat down so he could think about finding Lisa. After thinking for a couple of minutes he finally decided to start looking in every lounge and restaurant in the hotel hoping that the two strange men had not already taken Lisa out of the hotel.

Lisa was very impressed with the ambiance of the restaurant. The three of them were escorted to a comfortable circular table near the back, and Lisa could tell by the way everyone acted that James and Andrew were regulars who always received excellent service. Lisa sat between the two men and studied the menu, finally deciding on the lobster tail, which was her favorite. James ordered the filet mignon, and Andrew selected the marinated pork loin.

By the time the meals arrived Lisa had already finished two more glasses of white wine, and the alcohol was making her whole body warm, and very relaxed. The alcohol also increased her sexual desire and her thong was soaked with her dew as she thought about how much she wanted to have these two hunks ravage her body. As they ate the conversation flowed freely from one subject to another. Lisa found both men to be very down to earth, and they each had a great sense of humor causing Lisa to laugh frequently as they told funny stories and jokes. Eventually the conversation turned to sex, and Lisa smiled wantonly as she explained her fantasy of being taken sexually by two men at the same time.

James and Andrew both grinned as Lisa provided some of the missing details of what was supposed to happen tonight, and then graphically described what she liked sexually, and how she wanted them to fuck her tonight. The food was simply incredible. Lisa had consumed more wine than she normally drank, and the alcohol made her very talkative and flirty. Lisa had always had a very bubbly personality and as she talked she was constantly reaching out and touching James and Andrew teasingly on the hand, arm, or leg. The band started playing oldies from the 70's and 80's, and Lisa's sensuous body swayed in rhythm to the music.

Andrew liked to dance so he asked Lisa, "Would you like to dance?"

"Oh yes I love to dance," Lisa replied.

Andrew took her hand and led her onto the dance floor. The first two songs were fast tunes, and Lisa and Andrew were dancing up a storm and having a great time. The band finally played a slow song and they stayed out on the dance floor. Andrew held Lisa close and he could feel her hardened nipples pressing against his chest. He casually moved one of his hands down Lisa's back and lightly caressed her ass with his fingertips.

The touch of Andrew's hand on her ass sent a bolt of electricity through Lisa's belly. She closed her eyes and moved even closer to him, feeling his stiff cock brushing against her mound making her hotter and wetter by the minute. Sensing no resistance Andrew moved his other hand down and now both hands caressed Lisa's ass through the thin material of her dress. Andrew used his strong hands to cup Lisa's ass and pull her even closer.

Lisa loved the feeling of his strong fingers caressing her ass, while his hard cock was slowly grinding against her pussy. When the song finally ended Lisa and Andrew reluctantly moved apart and went back to the table. After resting for about ten minutes Lisa went out on the dance floor with James. When the band finally played another slow song she pressed herself tightly against his hard cock and slowly rotated her hips. His cock felt huge as it ground against her. Lisa softly moaned into his ear letting him know how much she enjoyed the feeling of him rubbing against her. Lisa worked her hand between them and traced the outline of his huge cock with her fingernail. It felt like it had to be at least eight or nine inches long. As the song ended Lisa felt weak in the knees and leaned on James for support as he guided her back to the table.

Gary had franticly searched various lounges and restaurants, showing each bartender and hostess a picture of Lisa and asking whether they had seen her with two men. Finally he got a break when the bartender at the La Scena lounge recognized Lisa's picture and told him that she had been wearing a red dress and talking with two men at the bar. His worst nightmare confirmed Gary thanked the bartender and stumbled out of the lounge feeling a sense of despair like nothing he had ever experienced before in his life. Gary kept trying to call Lisa but his damn cell phone still would not work. He felt like throwing it against the wall. Without any other options he went back to the room just in case Lisa was also having cell phone problems and had tried to call the room.

corky319
corky319
29 Followers