A Very Special Delivery Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rushed out of the bathroom and collected a sheer black, baby doll outfit I had hanging in the closet. I grabbed a pair of thigh highs and my digital camera and returned to the bathroom. As I entered the bathroom, I caught Sandy inspecting my toy collection and she looked up with a startled blush, "Oh, sorry, I... umm..."

"Don't worry about it," I smiled, "I have a few in the closet I have opened yet, would you like to take one home?"

"No. That's ok. I couldn't."

"Sure you can. I insist."

"What's that for?" She said, pointing at the armful of stuff I had.

"I think we can show your husband just how sexy you can be. I mean, if you're willing?"

"That depends," she said with a curious tone in her voice, "I'm not really good at this."

"Practice makes perfect. Put this on," I said handing her the armful of stuff. She took the bundle and stood there. I looked at her to see why she was waiting, and she nodded her head towards the door, motioning me to leave. "Honestly Sandy, if you can't even change in front of me, you're hardly going to be able to pose for a pictures."

"Pictures?" She yelped with surprise, "You never said anything about pictures. I couldn't possibly..."

"Sandy, how else are we going to show him? Men are visual beasts. They understand pictures. Besides, would you rather him be looking at other people on the Internet, or pictures of you?"

She looked at the clothes in her arms, at the counter filled with toys, and then at the bucket on the counter, "I don't know if I can do this Liz."

"Sure you can Sandy. I'll help you." I stepped towards her before she could chicken out and lifted her jacket over her shoulders. It slid off easily and brought us surprisingly close. I dropped the jacket to the floor and began to unbutton her blouse, "Sandy, you really need to relax a bit. There's nothing wrong with feeling or being sexy from time to time." As I rolled her blouse over her shoulders, her sheer, beige bra appeared with her erect nipples poking through the fabric. She squirmed slightly as I "accidentally" brushed my forearm across one of them. Her body jerked back slightly, and I noticed she was holding her breath, "It's ok to breath," I giggled.

"Sorry," she apologized through her exhale with a smile.

I pulled her blouse out of her skirt and dropped it to the floor. Without pausing, I reached behind her to unclasp her bra and I noticed her eyes were closed. It had been a very long time since I enjoyed the taste of a woman, and I suddenly felt my appetite for her growing, "This sheer bra looks incredible on you," I said into her ear, "does William like it?"

He's never seen it, "she replied as she rolled her head back further.

I slid her bra off of her shoulders and she extended her arms forward to ease its removal. The sheer fabric fell from her breasts. I wanted to lean in and nibble on them but I had a feeling that would end our moment before it even started. I quickly decided that if I were going to seduce her at all, it would have to be slowly, in a teasingly perfect manner.

As her bra came off I knelt on the floor in front of her and reached for the button and zipper on the left side of her skirt. The button opened easily and I took my time with the zipper, watching her expression and body language as I did disrobed her.

She lifted her arms away from her body and took a deep breath as I slid the skirt over her hips. The silk lined skirt slid smoothly over her pantyhose covered hips. As the waistline of the skirt crested her thighs, I noticed her sparse landing strip of hair behind the nylon, and the top of her smooth crease, "I don't were panties under nylons, I hate the lines. Sorry."

"You don't have to apologize to me Sandy. I totally agree, " I said reassuringly, "It's either this or a thong when I wear a skirt.

She finally opened her eyes, and rested a hand on my shoulder as she stepped out of the skirt. I gracefully helped her remove her shoes, and before I could reach the waist of her pantyhose, she was already rolling them down. Not wanting to be too, aggressive, I let her remove them on her own. I reached over, while still on my knees, and grabbed the thong for the baby doll outfit I'd brought her. It was a lovely lace pattern with a scrumptious string of fake pearls connecting the front and back. I held them out as she stepped into them, then lifted them up her legs and over her waist. My face was just inches from her lovely pussy, and I nearly drooled as the beads snuggled between her fold. I took a few moments to overly adjust the beads by wiggling the waistband back and forth. A slight gasp escaped her lips and she looked at me with a grin, "I'd have difficult time wearing these at the office all day. People would wonder why I was smiling so much."

I smiled back at her and licked my lips, "The smile is where it starts. It's finding the right place at the office to finish that's important.

We both giggled as she finished dressing and I gave her some personal space to relax the mood. I watched as she slid her perfectly painted toes into the thigh highs and rolled them over her calves, and up her milky thighs. I've always loved the feeling of nylon sliding against nylon and I wanted our legs tangled together -- soon. Why William overlooked her beauty I couldn't understand, but I wasn't about to. "Come here," I wiggled my finger, "Look in the mirror." She stepped next to me and gazed in the mirror. A smile spread across her face as she looked at the reflection of her newfound sensuality. "Just one more thing," I said as I reached up and undid the clips holding her hair. I teased my fingers though her sleek, glossy hair as it rained over her shoulders. I peered over her shoulder and spoke to her reflection, "What man could refuse this," I said as my hands slid from her shoulders to her waist, "I mean, oh my god loot at you. Even I'd do you..."

Sandy grinned at herself in the mirror and I had hoped she caught the hint that I'd dropped. If she did, she wasn't really bothered by it, and I risked proving my point by letting my hands slide under her chemise, which I lifted to expose her breasts, "I mean look at these, God they are so perfect. Any man would beg to taste and tease these," I said as I gave one nipple a brief tweak. I felt her body quiver and she blushed. I backed away quickly and changed the subject to relax her again. I decided each step towards her would bring a bit of pressure, then I'd give her a bit of safety by backing off, until she gave in to her desires. I grabbed the camera and swung back towards her, "ready to go super model?"

We stepped into the bedroom and clicked a few pictures to warm up. As she modeled I coaxed and praised her, "You need to seduce the camera more Sandy. Pretend it's a man and you are trying to get him off with your body language. Touch yourself everywhere and a lot. Pretend your hands are your husbands and just do what you like him to do."

"Ok," she giggled, "I'll try."

I walked over to my radio and turned on some music. Sandy swayed and her hands really started to slide up and down her body. "That's it. Pull at the fabric a bit," I instructed. She tugged on the waistband under her chemise and I watched as the beads slid back and forth between her fold -- which seemed to swell and then part as she moved faster. "Mmmmmm, that's it. God that is sooooo hot." The more she wiggled the more her slit parted. Her lovely pussy lips were now visible and looked as if they were almost reaching for the moving beads. She worked the beads back and forth faster as her hips were grinding to the music. If her eyes were open, she would have seen me discard my robe. My pussy dripped and I teased it a bit -- not caring if she saw me or not. Sandy was obviously lost in her own world and I knew it was time to move things forward. I stepped up and grabbed her hand, which was sliding towards her protruding clit, "Over here Sandy, I said as I pulled her back in the bathroom, "use this."

She took the squirting dildo from my hand and looked at me curiously, "use it how?"

"Lick it. Suck on it. Tease it," I said.

"Oh, ok," she smiled. "I can do," she said a bit reluctantly.

Sandy kissed the tip then circled her tongue around the head. Her lips parted and she engulfed the head of the dildo as my camera flashed. For a girl that never let her husband cum in her mouth, she worked that flexible cock like a professional. The squeeze bulb dangled between her breasts and swayed with her movements. When she opened her mouth wide and slid the cock in deep, I grabbed the bulb with a hard squeeze. Sandy's eyes flew open and I watched her swallow hard, then cough a bit as a I pumped it a second time. She jerked her head off of the dildo and before she could speak, I asked, "That wasn't so bad. Was it?"

"That was evil," she said through a wince and the potent flavor, "are you sure it's ok... I mean safe?"

"The safest," I said as I lifted the spurting cock to my mouth and pumped three thick streams into it. Sandy's eyes locked on mine and she opened her mouth. I pointed the cock towards her again and pumped another stream into her mouth, then hit her on her cheek and face with another squeeze. "Ooo.. sorry. Let me get that," I apologized as I leaned in and lapped the dripping cum off of her cheek. Before she could react, I slipped my mouth over hers and pushed some cum from my mouth into hers. Our tongues darted back and forth, spreading the juice from my mouth into hers. I placed the camera on the counter and my hands went to work on her breast and clit. I pushed the beads from side to side, feeling her hips grind forward. She moaned deep in her throat as I breeched the opening of her pussy with two fingers. They slid in with ease through her flowing juices. She moaned again then peeled her lips off of mine.

"I've never..." She sighed, "been with a woman Liz, I..."

"Just enjoy it Sandy," I whispered, "You can dream about it later." I slid my hand over hers and moved it towards my pussy. It was all the coaxing she needed as her fingers went right to work. Her fingers plunged in and out of me and her thumb circled my button just perfectly. We paused for a brief second and removed our tops, and I slid her thong off. In pointed to our reflections in the mirror and we looked a porn pictorial – naked except for our thigh highs and heels. I guided her to the floor and moved the open bucket from the counter next to us. As Sandy leaned back on the towel I'd spread on the floor, I dipped a hand into the bucket and held it over her belly. Cum dripped between my fingers and splashed over her torso, "Rub it in," I pleaded.

Sandy's hand smeared cum over her thin belly and breasts. Her fingers tweaked and kneaded her nipples as the aroma of sex began to fill the room. The smell of cum was like an airborne intoxicant, and the moment to slip into a dream-like state. I scooped cum into my mouth until I couldn't hold anymore. I slid forward and straddled Sandy's stomach – grinding my pussy pack and forth on the slick pool of cum she'd spread on her belly. I leaned over her and my hair dangled down around her face. I removed her glasses and traced a finger over her lips, guiding her mouth open. I nodded and winked at her to signal that I wanted her keep her mouth open. I leaned my lips closer and let a gob of cum fall from my mouth into hers. Her tongue swirled it back and forth as I let the next drops flow over my lips. She swallowed deeply as I fed her, smiling with each gulp. I kissed her with an open mouth as the last of my mouthful passed into hers. For the first time, she acted without instruction and I felt her hands kneading my ass, then her finger pressed against the tight ring of my anus. I moaned acceptance and pressed hard against her wet finger as it pierced my tight hole. I threw my head back and pumped against her finger as she fucked it in and out of me. I only paused long enough to slide forward where her mouth could reach my pussy, and she plunged her tongue into me.

"Oh fuck yes, Sandy." I wailed, "That's feels sooooo good." My body quaked as her tongue flicked my clit and fingers probed my ass. Intense waves of pleasure knotted my insides and I bucked wildly against her face as my orgasm rippled through me and I fell forward onto my hands, gasping for air and calm. As I gained my composure I glided back down her body, I stopped to kiss her face and thank her, "That was so amazing Sandy, thank you." She smiled without speaking and I knew I had to return the favor, "you are going to love this," I kissed her as I slithered down her body.

I reached for a disposable cup on the counter and filled it to the brim in my bucket. I set the cup aside for a moment and lifted her legs behind her knees – pulling them towards her stomach. She held them in place as I worked my way towards her lovely, parted labia. I worked in one, then two fingers, pushing them apart to hold her open. When I could see deep in her pussy, I lifted the cup with my free hand and poured the contents into her. She worked her hips back and forth and her pussy pulsed, almost in a swallowing motion as cum drained deep into her. I slid my fingers out carefully then dropped my face between her legs. My tongue flicked over her clit then pushed deep into her – each time releasing a spurt of cum into my mouth. I nibbled on her swollen lips and clit, occasionally holding her labia between my teeth -- stretching them away from her body. My appetite for her pussy and cum just couldn't be satisfied. I couldn't swallow enough, or lick her fast enough. I plunged two fingers deep into her and curled them up towards her belly. I quickly found her G-spot and worked it hard and fast. Her soft mewing was no longer enough and Sandy nearly burst into song, "Oh god Liz. Right there. Oh god yes. Fuck me. Fffffffuck me. Yes. Please. Oh god yes."

My fingers reached as deep as they could and worked her G-spot with reckless abandon. She fucked hard against my fingers, screaming, and twisting as her back arched high into the air, "Oooooooooooooooo fffffuck Oooooooo," she screamed and fluid burst from between her legs – much more than I had put there. Steady hot streams of cum mixed with her spewing juices filled into my mouth, and sprayed across my face and into my hair. I swallowed for all I was worth, yet I couldn't keep pace with the drenching she was giving me. Her hips pushed so hard against my face I nearly fell backward. Her one hand reached for her clit and wiggle it wildly as more juice exploded from within her. I planted my open mouth over the second flow and gagged as I tried to swallowed the immense volume of hot liquid. Then, she collapsed.

I crawled up to her mouth, a liquid mess. She opened her eyes as I lay down next to her. She turned on her side to face me and we kissed through smiles as our legs tangled together – nylon sliding against nylon. Between kisses, she finally spoke, "How do we top that?" She said with a very broad smile.

I giggled, half wondering myself. "Get into the hot tub. I'll show you."

I helped Sandy to her feet and into my two-person jet tub. She leaned back into the molded sides as I collected the open bucket. Without warning I dumped the entire bucket over her face and body. Her hands immediately started moving cum from her body into her mouth as I opened the second bucket. I filled the squirting dildo and joined Sandy in the tub with our second batch. She glistened from head to toe – much like I did from her soaking, "roll over" I said, twirling my finger in a circular motion.

Sandy rolled onto all fours and her cum dripped onto the tub floor from her entire body. Her small, heart-shaped ass looked wonderful. I dipped the dildo into the new bucket of cum then slid it up and down between her cheeks. Her small, pink hole seemed to beg for my tongue and I leaned in to kiss it. I pushed my tongue into a hard point and licked around her rim. Sandy moaned as I traced her pursed ass, and I probed at the opening, flicking my tongue into it quickly, until the muscled relaxed and opened enough for me to push my tongue in. Sandy groaned deeply as her ass accepted my tongue. Her hot muscles contracted around my tongue and the familiar taste of cum filled me from inside her. I was a little shocked, but more pleased when I discovered she'd already been spreading cum in there with her own fingers. I figured she must have been doing it when she was eating me earlier. I retracted my tongue and replaced it with the tip of the dildo. She pressed back against the head with force. Her ring opened slowly, as the head disappeared into her, "Ohh... mmmm. That's soo nice. Soooo full," she grunted, "Rub my pussy more Liz."

I lifted my hand to her clit and rolled it between my fingers. She relaxed a bit more and slid her ass deeper into the dildo. After long pause, she began to glide back and forth on the dildo. Her tight ass pulled against it, and her tight ring stretched away from her body every time she slid forward. It was so hot watching her ass fuck it the thick dildo. The more I rubbed her slit the faster she rode it the cock in my hands. Soon, she was banging away on the dildo and screaming to another orgasm. I pumped the bulb furiously as she came, filling her ass with cum as she let loose another round of deep moans and yelps. When she finally slid off of the dildo, her ass gaped open and cum flowed out of her like a river. I could only watch in amazement as the white ooze boiled out of her deep, stretched, red hole. When the flow had almost stopped I leaned in and pushed my tongue, without resistance, into her ass as far as it would go. As her muscles quivered around my tongue as they tried to tighten – seeking relief. Each time I swirled my tongue, her hole would spring open again, and her body would shiver. "Oh," she gasped, with each word spilling out of her in a one hard breath, "Please. No. Mmmm... More... please."

Despite her begging, I plunged my tongue deeper, and swirled faster. My hand returned to her clit and rubbed it for all I was worth. Her body convulsed almost immediately, and she collapsed in another violent orgasm. She was spent -- curling into a fetal position on the tub floor, in an absolute pool of cum.

I slid away from her as she rolled on her back, drenched in cum, juices and sweat. I snuggled in next to her and poured what remained of the second bucket, over our faces, in our mouths and over our bodies. We kissed and wallowed in our pool of lust, fingering and licking each other to multiple orgasms before we drifted into a trance – resting in each other's arms. When we finally climbed out of the hot tub, we snapped a few pictures of each other in all our glory and decided to shower.

Out hot shower was filled with tender moments of mutual pampering. We soaped each other's bodies, kissed often and held each other for long moents of silence under the soothing spray above us. When the water started to run cold, I stepped from the shower and wrapped myself in my robe -- then grabbed a second robe for Sandy from my closet. I wrapped her in soft, fluffy fabric and kissed her a few times as I tied the belt, "You need to teach me now to do that," I said as I nibbled on her lower lip.

"Do what?" She kissed back.

"Squirt like that," I said, "I mean I know women can do it, but I'd never seen it or have had it happen to me. I was very, very hot."

"It's been a long time since that happened to me. Years even. So thank you for reawakening me."

I slid my hands into my pockets before I replied, and discovered the letter I had put there earlier. I lifted the letter out and started to open it.

"What's that?" Sandy asked as I opened the envelope.

"It's a letter your husband sent in the box. It said not to open it until I was finished."

"What does it say?" She asked.

"It appears," I said in astonishment, "That it's for you," I said as I handed her the letter.