A Very Special Guy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," I said softly. "That's exactly what I've been thinking. I'm so very sorry."

He took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "And now I'm supposed to be fucking Susan. You really think I'm fucking them both?"

Saying it like that it made me look like a damn fool. I sat looking at my lap. Then I shook my head no.

"So at first it was Margie and now it's Susan."

I didn't seem to be able to say anything that made sense, so I just shook my head yes.

"I suppose Walter had us followed. Is that it?"

Again, I just nodded yes.

"Okay, let's talk about Margie first. I had a long affair with her and she fell in love with me but I could never fall in love with her, and after I met you, there was only one woman for me. One woman always."

I felt like a little fool. What wonderful days those had been. Could we ever be that way again? Oh my God!

"After I stopped seeing Margie she continued to feel strongly for me -- I guess you'd call it love. When her mother became ill she turned to me for help and I did what I could for her. I spent a great deal of time with her because she needed me. Your dirty little mind will be gratified to know that she tried to get me into bed with her. But, I didn't take her to bed."

My dirty little mind! I deserved that!

"Now about Susan. I've been meeting Susan a couple of times a week for over a month -- a long lunch or a place we can talk. She is a very sensitive person who has been hurt a great deal by Walter's uncaring attitude. She is well aware that he patronizes hookers when he travels and hits on any woman around town whenever he gets a chance. I have heard her life story over and over. She says talking to me helps. Maybe it does, but I was worried that someone would get the wrong idea and it looks like that has happened."

I looked up at him and started to ask a question, "You just talked. You're not ... " but I caught myself before I said anything. Gloria was right! Nothing matters except keeping him. No one but me would believe he wasn't fucking Susan - and Margie too, for that matter. God he was beautiful! Those women would see him just like I did. They'd fuck him!

Sitting here looking at him now, I realized that Gloria was right. What's important is keeping him. If he didn't fuck 'em I win and if he did fuck 'em I still win because I keep him. He might be the man he says he is, but if he's not, he's still my man. And who the hell am I to complain anyway if he fucks around -- no way will he ever catch up with my record. Sooner or later, I'll probably find out, but right now I need to hang on to this guy.

As I was having these thoughts Gordon was still talking, "Walter will do anything to dump Susan, of course, so this could be very embarrassing for us both. Did he say what he planned to do?"

I thought fast. "I'm meeting him Monday. He said he'd decide then."

I knew what I had to do. Guilty or innocent, I was not going to let Gordon be the star witness in Walter's divorce trial. Walter was gonna have to find some other way to dump that bitch. Otherwise her lawyer was gonna watch a fun video.

That night I forgot about Margie and I forgot about Susan and I forgot about everything, except - I didn't forget all the ways I knew how to please a man. I fucked and sucked and pleasured Gordon like my life depended on it. I was a pro and a damn good one and I worked like one for a change. I didn't care if he wondered, "How did my innocent, loving wife learn to do that?" I just did it and didn't give him time to wonder where I'd learned it.

He got everything I knew how to do. I would have charged a John three thousand bucks for that all night trick. There was professional skill in it, a lot, but, a hell of a lot of love too. I forgot about myself. I thought only about him, and I brought him off four times -- each time a different way. He was my very special guy and he got the best I could give him. It went on most of the night and he was exhausted the next morning, which, fortunately, was Saturday. Gloria was right. Quit worrying about those other broads and take care of your man.

When I woke him just before noon, I had two big bloody Marys in my hands and I was smiling down at him. I had sponged and sprayed assorted body parts and fixed my face and hair, and I was buck-naked, standing there posed, in spike heels.

I said to him with a great big smile, "I love you Gordon. If you want some more of me, we got all afternoon."

He looked up at me and smiled. "Let me have that drink, baby, while I think about your offer."

He was mine again! I could see it in his eyes. He was mine!

We sat in bed sipping our drinks and me thinking, 'Geri you're tired and you pussy's sore. You've been acting like a wife and getting out of shape. You need to do this more often! When you were working you'd be ready to turn another trick this afternoon.'

Gloria was right. Men are men! Give your man what he needs -- and like any other hound dog, he's gonna stay on the porch -- most of the time.

12