A Very Special Interracial Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His voice further mesmerized her:

"This is the Black Staff of which we speak. You, of course, are welcome to touch and stroke it, kiss and lick it with your pretty lips and take its wholesomeness into your mouth to suck the strength of God, From now on when you read or see the Church of the Black Staff you will be welcomed into our congregations wherever you may be. Our loving priests and pastors will grant you forgiveness and the provide you with more of the Black Staff that you now admire. Indeed, your husband should accompany you so that he can devote himself to learning why it is that he is inferior, and he can learn to serve you and your black lovers in a way that receives the pleasure and guidance of your new Church."

The journalist moaned loudly as she took the Bishop's cock in her two hands and lowered her mouth to engulf the cockhead, as her husband had taught her on her wedding night. She licked up and down and stroked him as hard as she could with her small hands until he came in her mouth filling it with his religious seed and making her long for more black cock. She swallowed his offering and felt his harness slowly subside to a normal state. She licked all the residue and he told her:

"That was nice, thank you. The next time I visit Washington I will call you to come to my hotel for an evening and give you more training in the Gospel.

My secretary will see you to your car."

++++++++

The Club manager entered his quiet room an hour later in time to watch Maggie struggle into her skin tight, low cut, pure white silk wedding dress. Her mother helped, as did the maid of honour, a spectacularly built nineteen-year-old named Denise who wore a red dress showing most of her lovely huge firm breasts. It was obvious she was not wearing a bra.

The Chapel was full.

Some of the guests had ignored the specifics of the invitation and had brought their husbands and wives. Many of the married women came alone. The married women who had volunteered to 'staff' the event wore the slave dresses given them graciously by Oskar Botha. Many had allowed Ma'Bill to additionally give them cheap slave collars and allowed him to unbutton the fronts of their dresses almost to the navel, offering all viewers wonderful views of their lacy push-up bras, or in some cases their naked breasts. The women enjoyed being fondled by Ma'Bill and then by other Rhino employees who took advantage of the opportunity to welcome the guests to the wedding. As at most weddings, the women hugged their friends. At this wedding, everyone hugged and most kissed their friends passionately, most importantly black strangers. If they could see downstairs they would have witnessed Clarissa, the Club President, with her dress up around her waist helping Bishop Erasmus push his enormous cock into her wet willing white cunt.

The bridesmaids, all teenage students of Ms Miller giggled as they watched this sexual frenzy unfold from a quiet room at the back. What would become of the 18-year-olds that night they pondered? Most looked forward to the Caribbean themed dance afterwards and tried to catch the eye of some of the hung young black men.

The processional organ music made them all scurry for their seats, and the Rhino TV matched the music with a stunning kaleidoscope of colours selected for this occasion and a project they had been working on for weeks. It seemed to the uninitiated as a dramatic introduction of a most modern wedding, but to the Rhino engineers, comfortably ensconced in their distant video control room, it would be a major challenge to hold the attention of so many people at once. To Oscar Botha, Ma'Bill and a few other black executives, as well as the ever-present Bishop Erasmus, it provided an unprecedented opportunity to 'convert' over 100 viewers to the black dominated culture that they so wanted to promote.

The first test would be the bridal procession.

The bride's parents both wanted to accompany their lovely daughter Maggie down the aisle. But it immediately was evident that they could not walk abreast, the aisle was too narrow. Mrs Miller stepped back, Leila jumped up and took her by the hand. Mr Miller took his daughter's arm and felt her breast rub against his arm. All eyes were on Maggie, her skin-tight white dress, the late afternoon light of a setting sun shining behind her to show she wore a bra and nothing else underneath.

As hoped for, excited hands reached out to touch her, men leaned toward her to kiss her, complete strangers, black and white touched her gorgeous ass as she walked slowly up the aisle. Young women friends also kissed her, some crawling over others to reach her.

It was more than Oscar could have dreamed of, the scene now was playing on the huge TV screen. Las Vegas could not have done better he thought. He caught Ma'Bill's eye and both men smiled at each other. A victorious smile.

Bishop Erasmus waited.

He was wearing an enormous peaked hat with his purple vestments.

Denise followed the bride and was enormously relieved and excited when Ma'Bill reached out and took her into the second pew. He kissed her hungrily. He soon determined she wore nothing under her spectacular red dress.

Devon was sharing his wife-to-be with dozens of sexually charged guests. He didn't mind, in fact, he was quite aroused at the sight and it was all he could do to stammer out his responses to the Bishop's questions.

Soon they were man and wife, and they took their positions to officially greet their guests in the Caribbean Room, which it would always be known as after the erotic scenes that were about to unfold. By the time the reception line had wended its way past the bride, Maggie had been kissed and fondled so many times by men and women of all ages she was on fire with insatiable lust. Devon recognized her needs and took her to the bridal suite where he did his level best to sexually satisfy her for the first time as man and wife.

The club had transformed the big reception room with palm trees and a sandy 'beach', the nearby swimming pool was open with lifeguards in place to be sure no revellers got hurt. Clothing became optional. The volunteer wives circulated with food, their slave attire soon started coming off completely. Several other young teen guests had dressed as white brides to surprise their teacher and they became popular indeed with the black, older men. The reggae music blared over the speakers. The Rhino TV was showing scenes of black men on the beaches of Jamaica ravaging the white tourist wives who had visited there for that very reason. Devon brought Maggie back to the party only to see her disappear with two of his groomsmen. He smiled. The late arrival of Lucy, the mixed-race stunning hostess from the Gentleman's Club gave Mr Miller an instant date and she sat on his lap kissing him openly. Mrs Miller entertained a full table of her new lesbian lovers, her quest for a black lover quietly shelved for the time being.

Ma'Bill was thrilled to have both Denise and Delores sharing his attention. Bishop Erasmus was shocked to see the young journalist join his table and it was soon evident that she had tipped off her friends in the mainstream media about the wedding, and in turn, the international tabloids were sniffing around the club for news of celebrities. The next day a photograph of Oscar Botha, the 46-year-old CEO of Rhino Industries with the gorgeous 19-year-old Swedish bombshell, Ingrid draped all over him, was on the front page of most European Sunday papers. Clarissa had arranged for Maxwell to go fishing, and so she openly brought Igoro as her date. She could not have been happier. The Confederacy Country Club had made a huge splash. Soon membership applications would quadruple. Hawksville's Mayor and council were inundated with investment location requests from business interests.

Oscar and Ingrid slipped quietly into the night. They were leaving for their second trip to Europe the next day, this time with leading American trade representatives.

END