A Very Steamy Sauna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sue moved her pouting lips to mine and we kissed deeply knowing that even though we were not making love to one another, we both knew the other was receiving the same intense pleasure we experience when we are alone together. Our kiss was by rocked by the ever-increasing rate at which Mike was pounding himself against Sue's buttocks and suddenly she looked at me straight in the eyes and gasped through short rapid breaths, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming! Please hold me tight."

I gathered her by the shoulders and soon realized she was not alone. By the heavy breathing and rapid thrusts, I could sense all four of us were about to orgasm at the same time. The heat and flow of my semen had just begun to rise from my gland in pulsating spurts inside my partner when I began to feel the muscles of her cunt involuntarily spasm. Mike must have reached his orgasm only seconds before, for his thrusts had receded into long and slow movements. Looking under Sue's belly, I could make out drops of his white load dripping from her spread lips as the outward retreat of his spent, semi-erect cock pulled some of the juices out of her.

After what seemed like an eternity, Marsha pulled herself off my shrinking tool, gently squeezed and pulled the shaft upwards and licked the last drops of cum from the tip. She then crawled over to Mike, eased him out of Sue's pussy, did the same to him, before they both stood up and left, leaving us totally spent.

12