A Very Thin Line Ch. 01

Story Info
A dragon and witch bump heads.
2.3k words
4.24
19.3k
18

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/01/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note: I apologize in advance if this type of story has been posted before. I had this idea in my head and I just wrote it down, and to the very small few that actually read this chapter, let me know if it needs a second one. And oh, me and the editor did our best to make this chapter perfect, so I apologize again if anyone see any mistakes.

*

He was such an asshole! I hated guys like him, guys that were arrogant, self-assured, self centered and egotistical beyond belief. Guys like him drive around in fancy sports cars with a pretty blonde haired, blue eyed 18 year old in the passenger seat with a tight top and a lose bottom. And with that fancy sports car and pretty blonde, he'll be wearing a nice Armani suit to match.

He's the type of guy that probably fucks a different type of woman every night of the week. Uhhhh! Yep Kirill de von Jelavich was the type of person that I wanted to avoid, but unfortunately I had to bother with him, or else I would be fired, and I liked my job way to much for this asshole.

If it weren't for my job I wouldn't be here in the first place. I wouldn't be sitting across the table from them in some Las Vegas nightclub looking at him with some tall blonde girl that came with an annoying laugh, bad attitude, and very bad boob job.

"Hehehehehe. Oh Kirill you are so sexy, mmmmmm. I can't wait for you to take me to your house and do whatever you want with me, ohhhh. You get me all hot and bothered." The blonde whispered while playing with his chest.

"Ummm that sounds like a very delightful plan of action there my sexy little kitty. Do you know what I'm going to do to you once we're there baby? I would like to stick my..."

This had to stop, if I wanted to hurry and get this meeting over with.

"UUUHHHH! EXCUE ME BUT COULD YOU PLEASE STOP THIS FOR A FEW MOMENTS AND TALK ABOUT PUSSY ON YOUR OWN TIME?" I was annoyed with their touchy feely session that it made me yell across the table to get their attention, and that I did especially the blonde Barbie.

"What the fuck is your problem lady?!"

"My problem is that while you two are sitting there kissing the night away I have very important issues to discuss with Mr. Jelavich here. But believe me once we're done here you can gladly continue to be his next conquest with your panties on his fuck wall of fame."

The girl looked at me with wide eyes, stunned at what I just said. "Umm, what do you mean?"

"I mean if you want your panties in his oh so marvelous panty collection then go ahead and be my guest, but could you please do this once I leave? Thanks."

"Look bitch I really...!" the blonde stood and shouted. She was mid sentence when Kirill put his hand around her wrist. "Listen sweet heart, could you please just give me Miss. Carter thirty minutes to discuss some important issues? And once those thirty minute are up I will come looking for you, hmmmm, 'kay?"

The girl gave him a sweet smile before turning her head in my direction; gave me a nasty look, then rolled her eyes at me before stomping off.

"Ok, now that I got her out of the way, we can discuss business."

"What type of business is so important that it made you this impatient my dear?"

"Well since you said it like that, the business I need to discuss with is about your club and its illegal activities." I retorted at him

He chuckled a little before saying "what illegal activities are they my dear sweet detective?"

"Please don't do that. Me and the S.A.B. have been lead to believe that your club is involved with prostitution, letting in minors, giving said minors alcohol, and drug possession."

"Is that all detective, is that all you have to say to me? After the big scene you made"

"No, although all those reports might be true, we can't bust you for any of them except drug possession."

A strange look came over his face when I mentioned this; his golden eyes instantly became intense.

"We have statements from eye witnesses saying that there's a drug called Red Diamonds being sold to humans and that this drug has some serious side effects, it's very popular. These same eyewitnesses claim that the drug has a powerful effect on a person. People say this drug sparks an exhilarating force of energy that goes beyond any normal street drug or over the counter drug out there."

"Is that so?" he said.

"Yep, at one point they're super hyper, with extraordinary stamina; and incredible energy and the next they're like mindless zombies, and I literally mean mindless. Then puff, they vanish. They go missing, never to be seen again."

"Uh huh"

"Look Jelavich, I just want to do my job, and my job requires finding these young people that are mysteriously going missing after they leave your club. With the evidence I have from the eye witnesses, I could arrest you."

"Would you like something to drink ma'am?" a young waitress asked, well she appeared to be young.

"No, but thank you," I found myself staring for the few seconds that she was by the table. When she lent forward, asking if I wanted anything to drink, my eyes instantly went to her breasts. She had a nice set of breasts; they were the perky and firm orange shape sized breast that I always loved on a woman. Hell let me correct: I love all breasts.

"Could I do anything for you Mr. Jelavich or get you anything?" she asked turning to him

"No, thank you I'm fine, Gabby" he smiled up at her.

She turned to walk away and I couldn't help myself but watch her as she left the table. 'Oh God she had the perfect pin-up, she's all nice and curvy.' She must have felt my eyes on her because she looked back over her shoulder to wink at me with a seductive smile. I couldn't to blush a little. My attention was cut back to Mr. Jelavich when he spoke up.

"If that's even possible, my little witch. How will you and your little supernatural crime-stopping posse do that? This isn't the first time you guys came by with the same charges, except for Red Diamonds and the missing people, that's a new. I haven't heard of that before, but all the other things that might be going on in this club will continue to get swept under the rug my little witch." He said so self-assured.

This was really starting to get on my nerves; I hated the way he called me "little witch." I turned around with a frown on my face. "Yeah? Well how can you be so sure about that?"

"Because it's nice to stay on the positive side of things, sweet heart."he said showing his perfect white smile

"Well for your sake anyways."

"Look, just know that if we catch you distributing Red Diamonds to anyone, you will suffer the consequences harshly for it. Okay?"

"Why do you say that little witch?"

"Firstly, could please stop calling me that, and secondly, because S.A.B. got a new chief. Believe me when I say he's not the friendly type towards dragons. It is unfortunate that we had this meeting Jelavich, have a nice evening with Barbie." I said as got up to leave.

While I was making my exit from the club, I caught a final glimpse of Gabby. She was at the bar chatting with the bartender when she turned her head and blew me a kiss. I just blushed and smiled in response.

That reminds me, I might call up one of my kissing buddies to let off some steam.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The next day I walked into work for some odd reason feeling real lousy. I've never felt like this before, which meant something awful had happened. Something that I never thought would happen. "I am so sorry. Carter Riley's dead. He was attack by a group of rabid vampires while he was doing a sting bust operation."

I felt a lump in my throat, tears fell from my eyes and I felt my heart ache for my lost partner. "Wh...wha...what about his family, did you contact with his family?"

"No, we didn't. We thought since you were partners, and were so close, that it would be best if you go and tell his family. I'm really sorry I had to break the news to you so early in the morning. Riley was a good man; his family deserves to know what happened to him."

"Umm..... Yeah, sure thing Captain, will do."

As soon as I left the room, I couldn't hold back the sobs anymore. They were coming no matter how hard I tried to keep them at bay. They just poured out of me like a never-ending river. I ran into our office, sat in Riley's chair, and stared at a photo of his family. The photo started getting blurry with my tears as I thought about how I was to going tell his wife and kids about his death.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Goddamnit that's the third time this month those S.A.B. agents came by fucking with me about my club. When will this shit ever end? Yeah all the other shit might be true, but the Red Diamonds and the missing person's case, that's all new to me. Maybe I should have never went out of town a few months prior, maybe then I wouldn't have to be dealing with this shit as soon as I got back.

I was pacing around in my office getting real irritated at those damn S.A.B. agents, although I will admit they did catch me by surprise when they sent over that delicious looking little witch to interrogate me, even though she's incredibly skinny, somebody's not feeding her. My thought were interrupted by Stallion when he barged in unannounced.

"Stallion what have I told you about coming in unannounced." I yell

"Yes I know sir, but it's urgent, your sister she needs you now, she going insane."

"Alright stay here watch over everything while I am gone." Saying towards Stallion before, walking out the back door. Once outside I got rid of my human form and turn into my dragon and took off.

When I landed in the mountains where my sister lived, the scene before twisted at my heart. My sister in dragon form, flying around frantically setting tress on fire and everything else in her path ablaze and roaring with such pain, The underlings did their best to tame her, but they were no match for her. Getting a sense of the atmosphere I knew something was very wrong and it had to do with Amelia, my niece

"Amarrrrraaa! Whats going on, are you going insane?" I mentally called to her.

She stops to look at me with tears falling from her eyes as she changed into her human form. And change spoke to with gasps and sobs.

"It's Amelia, she's been kidnap 'gasp' she was out with her human friends at some night club call Night Star and sh...sh...she was kidnap by four male vampires." She finally said screaming with sheer agony.

There were so many question running through my head as tried to control my rage at the thought of some bloodsucker would even touch a single hair on my nieces head, let alone kidnapping her and doing God knows what to her, made fire burst through my mouth.

"Her friends said that they all were dancing together enjoying themselves when two good looking up to them if they want some treats."

"What type of treats?"

"It was something called Red Diamonds they offer them Red Diamonds."

"Please don't tell me she took it."

"Unfortunately she did and some other girl, but the other two didn't those are the ones that told me what happen, they said once she took it she was bouncing off the walls, they said she attempted to shift in front of everybody, but then they into a argument about her being out of control and stomped off. After minutes they grew worried and went to look for her and the other girl. They looked everywhere until they went outside in the parking lot, and saw four male vampires pushing her and her friend into a black SUV."

"Please don't tell me she went willing, did she?"

"She didn't. They said she was fighting tooth and nail, until one of them grabbed her by her shoulders and commanded her to sleep. They pick her up threw in the back seat with the other girl before they could do anything they drove off; they didn't even have a license plate. OHHH Kirill what am I going to do I can't sense her to see if she's ok or anything it's like she's vanished. I should never let her out of my sight, I should let her leave the mountains, I should never let her father die, I should have done something but I didn't, this is all my fault." My sister said as finally had her nervous breakdown. I watched as she was going back into her dragon form.

It's really painful to see my sister like this. And hate it that my niece was out there somewhere, and I have no way of communicating with her. I can't get her smell, her essence or anything that will help me find her. Whoever did this is working with some serious mojo.

But no matter what I am going to find my niece, and kill the fucking cockroach, who did her harm. And there's only one way I know how. I will have to make my foes my friends.

To be continued...