A Very Unpleasant Afternoon

Story Info
She is lost, three men take advantage.
2.7k words
3.58
139.9k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
greenfly
greenfly
37 Followers

Gemma was lost, a friend of hers had moved to this unfamiliar town, and Gemma wanted to visit her, but she had forgotten her street directions and now she had no idea where she was. She drove round and round hoping to spot landmarks her friend Patti had told her to look for, but without success. She was becoming more and more frustrated and angry with herself that she had left her friends new phone number at home. It was early afternoon so there were plenty of people about.

She drove down a road and saw a group of men standing on the corner, Safety in numbers she thought to herself and stopped alongside them.

"Excuse me," she called, "Can you tell me where Nugent street is please?"

One of the men stepped forward, he was fairly well dressed, not scruffy, about early thirties, was Gemma's first impression, although his hair was already greying.

"Nugent street," he repeated, "that's on the other side of town, about 15 minutes away from here."

"Can you direct me?" Gemma asked. The man looked round at his mates, and then said, "We live over that way, we are waiting for a taxi to take us home, but if you give us a lift we can show you."

Gemma hesitated, she knew it was a golden rule not to let strangers into house or car, and she didn't want to let these men, but she wanted to get to Patti's, so against her better judgement, she agreed.

The grey man sat in the front passenger seat next to her, Two other men got into the back, she looked at them in the rear view mirror and saw that one was a stocky man, balding and about fifty, the other was of Asian appearance, medium build and looked about late twenties.

Gemma drove off, and the grey man in front started chatting to her, asking questions why she was there and such like, she didn't want to tell him too much, so as far as she could she limited her answers to yes and no. The two men in the back didn't speak at all, But the grey man was quite chatty and friendly, Gemma relaxed slightly, but would feel better once they were out of her car, she was also aware that her skirt was riding high on her legs revealing quite a lot of her bare thighs, she glanced at the grey man and he was staring at her legs, and that unnerved her.

Eventually the grey man told Gemma to turn left into a street, she noticed, was called Top Road, houses here were larger and much further apart.

"Stop here." The grey man indicated a house with thick bushes and trees in the front, "We live here," he announced. As soon as Gemma's car stopped the Asian man got out and went to the back of the house.

" Where's Nugent street?" she asked anxiously.

"Oh that's just around the corner," said the grey man, "You will soon find that from here, but we would like to thank you for bringing us home, so we would like you to come in for a cup of tea."

"No thanks," Gemma said firmly, "I want to get to my friends."

"But we insist," said the grey man. Then baldy, who was now standing by the driver door, opened it and pulled the keys from the ignition.

"Give me those back!" Gemma demanded, strong alarm now rising within her.

"No, you must have that cup of tea with us first." said the grey man, and he pushed her so that she almost fell out of the car, baldy steadied her and he and the grey man each took an arm to escort her through the front door, which the Asian man had opened. The immediate area was deserted, so she couldn't attract any ones attention. Once inside she felt sure they would attack her, all kinds of thoughts went through her mind, If she tried to fight them they might beat her up or worse, so she decided to be as cool as possible, although inside she felt on the verge of panic.

The men took her into a spacious well furnished living room, Gemma looked around, "You live here?" she asked unbelieving.

"Yes this is ours." said the grey man.

"Do you have a wife?" Gemma enquired, trying hopefully to divert them.

"Don't ask so many questions," grey man growled, crooking his finger under her chin and lifting her head up.

"Don't be upset," he said staring straight into her eyes, "give me a kiss and I will forgive you."

"I would rather not." Gemma said backing away a little.

You don't have much of a choice, grey man said menacingly, "When I say I want a kiss, I want a kiss! he shouted loudly,

That frightened her, grey man grabbed her and crushed his mouth to hers, Gemma could smell and taste the alcohol on him. His kiss lasted about ten seconds, then he released her, he had a wild lustful look in his eyes, he grabbed her hand and slammed it between his legs.

Through the material of his trousers Gemma could feel his swollen cock against the palm of her hand.

"Hold it," he demanded and she quickly closed her fingers around it as he wanted, she felt more frightened now at the change in the grey mans tone, baldy came up behind her and slobbered over her neck and clutched her breasts. She could see the Asian man standing to one side just watching.

Gemma knew the men were going to rape her, she also knew she couldn't fight them or escape. "If I let them do what they want I might get away without them hurting me." she thought, but she hated those thoughts, "Why should I put up with them abusing me," the thought flashed through her mind.

The grey man grabbed her shoulders, "Don't hurt me," she begged.

"We are not going to hurt you, we are going to pleasure you," he sneered, "you are going to enjoy this. Now!" he shouted, "lets get naked!"

Gemma did not resist as two pairs of hands stripped her clothes from her body, The Asian man still stood to one side, they gasped in admiration and lust when baldy ripped her bra off and her beautiful luscious breasts tumbling out. "Wooooor!" exclaimed baldy, "What tits, wowowow."

The grey man dropped to his knees and yanked Gemma's knickers down with little finesse, he gazed at her soft hair covered pussy only inches from his face, he leaned forward and licked the folds of her pussy lips, he looked up into her frightened eyes, "I'm going to enjoy fucking this body," he said, threateningly, and Gemma shivered.

"Sit down." the grey man ordered, Gemma sat on the settee and crossed her legs, her arms folded across her chest, "Drop your arms and open your legs," rasped grey man as he and baldy quickly stripped, Gemma saw the Asian man was also undressing, she did as grey man said and parted her legs, the whole of her sex on show, he leered at her as he dropped his underpants and stood naked before her holding his stiff cock in his hand,

Despite herself she liked the look of him naked, he was reasonably fit not much of a beer belly and he had a cock she would have appreciated at a different time and place.

Baldy took his pants off, he had an erection too, his cock was short but very thick,his balls hung heavily below. His condition didn't make him very desirable though. The Asian man slipped out of his pants, he was the youngest and had the slimest body, his cock was long and thin.

"Right you bitch!" shouted the grey man, Who do you want to fuck you first?"

"I don't care," Gemma muttered.

" Who do you want first!" he thundered.

"You, you, I want you first." she stammered.

"That's the right answer," he grinned, "Come 'ere," he demanded.

Gemma stood up and went to him, he grabbed her roughly and pulled her to his body, she could feel his hard cock pressing into her stomach.

"Lie down," he shouted, she wondered why he kept shouting, "Was it bravado?" she asked herself.

She lay down on the carpet, "Come and keep her legs open," the grey man told baldy, who did as he was told and pulled on Gemma's thighs until her legs were as wide as they would go, her knees bent, the grey man knelt down between her legs and rammed two fingers into her pussy, "Oh boy this is a super cunt," he was saying almost to himself, he rammed his fingers rapidly in and out of Gemma's sex, not caring about hurting her.

"Oh stop, please stop, you are hurting me." she cried.

"This will hurt you more," he roared and slammed his thick hard prick into her pussy, wrenching open her pussy lips and driving into her hole.

" Aaaaarrrghhhh," Gemma screamed, his huge cock stretching wide her pussy. The grey man set up a steady rhythm, his cock pounding in and out of her hole, Much of the pain floated away once her juices flowed and she felt herself relax slightly, although her head was spinning, it wasn't the worst shag she had experienced.

Her relaxed feeling evaporated when baldy edged up to her head and tried to push his cock into her mouth, she kept her lips firmly closed and he pulled on her chin to try to force it open, He worked his cock against her teeth, she thought despairingly, " please don't cum in my mouth."

The grey man, actually came to her aid, "fuck off! this is mine," he growled, baldy backed off and sat mumbling to himself on the rug.

The grey man's backside rose and fell rapidly as he fucked Gemma, Her body quivered and shook, making her tits bounce over her chest. She didn't want to feel this, but he was arousing her, she felt tingles deep inside her sex, she knew he was not far away, her sex was unprotected and she was glad she had taken her own precautions, She could only hope that he passed nothing else on to her. Gemma's head shook from side to side, her juices were flowing, she heard the squelches when the grey mans cock slammed in between her pussy lips. All at once the grey man let out a howl and Gemma could feel his cum shooting into her, she cried out herself and tried to wrench her body from his, but he groaned and held her in a grip of iron, still pumping his cock into her, then just as suddenly he lost his strength and fell onto the carpet gasping.

Gemma lay quietly for just a second, she closed her legs and thought, "Well that wasn't too bad," But she had forgotten about baldy, suddenly her legs were wrenched apart and a second cock invaded her pussy.

"Now a real artist is going to fuck you," baldy shouted in her ear, "your cunt will know its been shagged when I've finished with it." Baldy's thick prick almost tore her in half, he didn't smell too good and she tried to turn her head away from his smelly mouth, "Oh god, this is murder," she thought.

Baldy ramrodded into her, His bull like balls slapping against her arse cheeks, "Please make him quick," she prayed, but he wasn't quick, he fucked her and fucked her, It seemed to Gemma he would never stop, his thick cock took the flesh of her vagina and almost turned it inside out, she screamed and shouted and tried to push him off, He was like a wild animal, with no thought at all for his victim. She felt sick and faint, her body was in knots, His evil smelling breath wafted over her face, her pussy lips were sore and burning, but not with pleasure, then, thankfully her ordeal, which was baldy, was over. He ejaculated with a roar and three quick thrusts, and pulled straight out of her body, he grabbed her chin between his thumb and forefinger, squeezed hard and grunted at her. "Have you ever been shagged like that before slut? have you?"

" No, no, no," Gemma sobbed, and she was telling the truth. She had never experienced anyone as awful as baldy.

Gemma opened her eyes to see the Asian man kneeling beside her.

"Oh no," she thought with a shudder, there is still one to go.

"How are you feeling?" He asked quite gently.

"Alright," she whispered, not at all truthfully.

He stroked her face and murmured in her ear, " Its my turn now,"

"Oh yes." Gemma whimpered.

"But I don't want your pussy," he said, again very quietly.

"You don't?" she said, through tear filled eyes, almost in hope

"No," he whispered, "I want your arse."

"Oh no, please no," Gemma begged him, in terror.

"Oh yes," he insisted, "its my turn, you wouldn't want me to miss my turn now would you?"

The Asian man's voice and words were gentle but his tone was menacing. she looked up and saw the grey man and baldy sitting on the carpet, still naked, but laughing.

"Don't just sit there, come and help the lady get into position to receive my cock," the Asian man snarled at them. The grey man and baldy stood up and lifted Gemma into a sitting position, then they turned her over and set her on her hands and knees, All thoughts of resistance had gone from her now, she just awaited her fate. she felt the Asian man behind her and a finger entered her pussy, still full of spunk and juices, he extracted some and wiped it all round her arsehole,

"Higher," she heard the Asian man call, she raised her buttocks as as high as she could and felt him stroking his cock up and down her pussy slit then on the outside of her arsehole, he gripped her hips and she felt him pushing, she tried to push back, then it started, she felt a searing pain and he slowly inched further into her, she yelled out in agony, and heard him cry out too, as it pulled on his foreskin, Gemma cried and sobbed and begged him to stop, but he was relentless. With a final thrust, his pelvic bone hit her bum cheeks and he was all the way inside her anal tract.

The pain subsided a little, and the Asian man withdrew a short way, then pushed back in, he knew exactly what he was doing and soon he had a steady rhythm going, it still hurt but not as badly, Gemma closed her eyes and steadied her body on her hands every time the Asian man lunged into her throwing her body forward. Then, quite unexpectedly, she experienced the most fantastic and sensational orgasm. It scrambled her mind, and the wonderful sensual feelings, as his long cock pounded in and out of her arsehole, were previously unknown to her.

He quickened his pace and Gemma's body shook as his hips collided with her soft buttocks, The grey man and baldy were playing with a tit each. The Asian man grunted and groaned with his effort, and emitted a blood curdling yell and rammed Gemma's bottom with quick and rapid strokes while shooting his cum into her anal channel.

The Asian man pulled his cock out of Gemma's bum hole and she fell forward on her face. She lay very still, although aware of movements around her. Turning over she saw all three men had now dressed.

"We are going now darling, thanks for the ride," said the grey man. "Oh and by the way we don't really live here, we know the owners are away and we broke in last night, It came in very handy today, would you agree?"

Gemma didn't answer, she was stunned over what had happened to her. The grey man knelt down and kissed her cheek, "You are a good sport," he said, and she supposed that was a compliment.

As a parting shot he threw her car keys on to the floor beside her and said, "Nugent street, out of here, first left second right and first left again." He slammed the door behind them leaving Gemma alone.

greenfly
greenfly
37 Followers