A Vice Admiral's Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We returned to our position on the rug, each stimulating the other's appropriate parts each aware at the others need. I needed penetration, as the moments passed my need intensified until I could wait no longer.

I rolled Dusty onto his back, his erection firmly grasped in my hand, then on my knees I straddled him. My breasts were bobbing gently in the breeze as I moved, my skirt falling down over us, concealing both Dusty's hips and mine.

Rudely, I thought, Dusty lifted my skirt front to confront his erect penis snuggling in my curls. I knocked his hand away...

"Naughty, naughty." I smiled tipping my head back and shaking out my hair.

He dropped the skirt front and tucking his hands behind his head, lay back resting his head on a tussock, eyes closed and a huge smile on his face.

I eased myself, and reaching beneath the skirt, gripped his penis and guided it to where I wanted it. I gently greased his glans with my lubrication, and nestled it between my lips, a wriggle, and a little downward pressure and I was impaled upon his weapon.

The glans parting the sides of my vagina like an orange being inserted into a sock. Down I pressed, until my mons made contact with his pubic bone, then Dusty again peeped under the skirt and again I knocked his hand away to conceal the activity.

This will surprise you girls, the though that passed through my mind at this very moment harked back to mother and school days.

"The pony club." She said

I hated the pony club.

"You learn to ride my girl, you'll thank me one day." She said."

I didn't believe her.

At this moment, in the saddle of this particular pony, I raised my eyes to the heavens and just thought, 'thank you mother'! In that moment, those many years of punishment came to the fore and my pelvis started the natural action.

I rode, and rode, and the huge grin on Dusty's face grew broader and broader my pleasure increased with every move I made, my clitoris stimulated by the abrasive action of his coarse dark curls on it. The stimulation was intense as forward and back I rocked upon this saddle horn. Rising and falling in rhythmic delight.

I started to count the orgasms as I worked them through, my mind was however on a higher or some would say lower plane as I abused Dusty's erection. The pleasures my vagina sucked from him were so, so delicious.

Dusty, for his part took advantage of my distraction, first by lifting my skirt and watching his penis appearing and disappearing as I rose and fell upon it. Then he intruded on my reverie, working his hand down between us to assault my clitoris with his talented finger.

The sensation of orgasm is often described as waves on shore, rockets, fireworks, when Dusty touched my clitoris, I wasn't expecting the touch and the orgasm boiled over with ALL of those sensations.

I collapsed on Dusty's chest he taking the opportunity to fondle my breasts while I imposed upon his lips for osculatory satisfaction to complete my orgasmic delight.

Together we rolled, finishing when I was on my back still pinioned with Dusty's trusty spear. His thumbs flicking across my nipples took over where his fondling had finished.

He gradually started thrusting, as my orgasm faded, gently, gently, slow and long deep thrusts, I responded raising my hips to meet his downward thrust. Almost imperceptibly his pace started to increase until my very being was being shocked by the impact of his thrusts.

It couldn't last long, these frenzied copulations rarely do, as with few murmured words of warning he blasted jet after hot jet of his semen deep into my vagina. Those blasts triggered in me a further very intense orgasm, this time the more satisfying by the ability to seal it with our lips.

The final thrust of his loins as the ejaculation started took him so deeply into me that I am convinced that my cervix was being assaulted and drenched with the semen.

It was a full seven or eight minutes until Dusty, my trusty steed started to relax, the tension in his final thrusts ebbing from him, and indeed from me. As he relaxed of course he became semi flaccid, and eventually his penis slipped from me drooling along my thigh.

Then he rolled off to lay beside me on our rug clad mossy couch, we lay gazing at the sky, Dusty naked from the waist down, the breeze freshening his cooled ardour, although at this point there was little evidence of the freshening.

Personally I was dishabille, my bodice lay open, my breasts exposed to the sky. From the second copulation my skirt was cast above my waist so plenty of air for the mare, the resultant lubrication and ejaculate drying in the air.

We lay there, savouring the moment, watching the clouds scudding across the sky, enjoying the sensation of the fresh air and the gentle breeze from the moor on our bodies. Refreshing, cooling, soporific, we dozed, eventually becoming alert, we cuddled and enjoyed, well, I enjoyed the luxurious comfort I felt in Dusty's arms.

His hand sought first my breasts as we kissed, tongues fencing, the passion building. Then to both his favourite and mine, to finger the furrow concealed beneath my auburn curls.

Little time was spent on the niceties of prolonged fore play, and with no apology we were soon engaged in another fast and furious copulation, the common place missionary position exposed his hairy backside to the freshening breeze which also cooled my own moist orifice as it surrendered to the invasion.

Simultaneously we achieved a satisfying orgasm, and rolling apart, we again dozed, it was almost dusk when we woke. Dressing, we ensured we were decent, we dined at a small pub on the moor, for all intents, just another Able seaman and his lady friend or, because I had wedding ring, his wife dining out.

We returned to the residence, at about ten pm, the house in darkness, a night drink, then bed, more athletics, sleep overtaking us only being disturbed by the five am alarm for Dusty to return to the watch cabin.

12