A Victorian Lord Ch. 03

Story Info
Charlie saves the estate, Agnes loses her honour.
3.9k words
4.29
28.1k
4
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/24/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlie Rokeby, following the death of his uncle had in a short space of time left his London home and settled in the Countryside as Lord Ashfordly, married after a whirlwind romance and the couple had set the tongues wagging with their incessant and insatiable love making.

Rokeby and Mary now faced up to their responsibilities, her step sisters, Faith and Hope sired by Rokeby's Uncle, her father the Reverend Peasbody, uncovered embezzling church funds and his uncles daughters, Katherine and Rebekkah, and his Uncles Widow Hermione, brought from the flesh pots and bordellos of Catesby to be Mistress of Ashfordly Hall, all thrown upon Rokeby's mercy but known to be undeserving, whilst still the fortune seemed squandered, the Ten Thousand spent and the Capital too frittered to nothingness.

Mary lay resting her head on Rokeby's chest as was he wont, waiting for Rokebys prong to rise once more for to pleasure her.

"My lover, we have to decide, your Aunt Hermione, what do you propose?"

"My love, she is unknown to me, is she a worthy person for our charity, whom we should keep as she would wish or merely a fortune seeker."

"She sought fortune sir, she believed with Lord Ashfordly dead all would be hers and she sought to destroy him through fornication."

"As you exhaust me?"

"No I allow you rest, tis you who exhaust me, and we are young, Lord Ashfordly had seen sixty summers and more."

"So my love what suggest you."

"We should offer her a position, as servant."

"My eye you have a cruel streak my love."

"No my lord, what widow dresses in her finery at her beloved's funeral, seeking approbation, and desire from the gentlemen present, black sackcloth she should have worn for a year at least. I shall always wear black if I should lose you."

"No a month only, then we are parted, and you must seek company elsewhere, pray obey me in this." he entreated.

"And you, if I should die."

"I should wish only to die also" he admitted.

"You speak so sweetly but seek thy pleasures elsewhere I should not wish to deny you and there will be children to mind, I intend to breed two and twenty."

"Then we have no time to lose," he spoke as he lifted her to lower her again onto his rock hard prong and they went again to paradise.

His Aunt flung open his bed chamber door,

"Mr Rokeby, where is your sense of propriety, it is unseemly that you should consort with your wife as if she were some slut or concubine or indeed common prostitute, in the day time outwith the bed coves have you no shame?"

"Madam, you have no station in this house, I am master here, you may stay or go, I care not, but speak as Mistress you will not. Mary is mistress now, you need a new station Madam."

"I am indeed Mistress," she blustered.

"No Madam you have nothing, the will is clear, everything devolves to me save that which thou had before matrimony, and I see nothing, pray tell, what have you that is yours and not mine?" Rokeby asked.

"And why in black are you not attired, if you grieve so for the late departed" asked Mary.

"We have decided, Aunt, my Lady will instruct you how you will deport your self henceforth."

"I take no order from that strumpet"

"Then take what is yours and go" Mary shouted, "Here a cloth cover your nakedness therein and go." she ordered.

Hermione went white.

Mary continued, "Or take up the position of servant, you may serve me, and we shall find uniform and lodgings for you and keep you even when old age renders you useless."

"I shall not, relinquish my position, I am Mistress" Hermione insisted.

"She is deluded, I shall contact the asylum directly" Rokeby confirmed, "And now to love, I am recovered my dearest, shall we to paradise repair anew,"

"But my Lord the Hag even yet spies upon us." Mary observed.

Hermione slammed the door so hard the very frame shook, and the lovers entered paradise once again.

A faint knock and discrete cough announced someone wishing an audience.

"Come" cried Rokeby pulling bed covers around their shoulders as they embraced. Flemming entered "Charlie, may I still address you so? I am little use here, you have no need of me. I should repair to the City."

"With what old chap, I know your situation, you may stay here without expense, repair your finances."

"But there is nothing for me here, no mate, no dances or parties or any excitement."

"No woman, that's it he hath been chaste and it rankles," Rokeby chortled.

"Yes you have hit directly thereon" Flemming admitted.

"Pray humour me and stay a while longer that we may consider if we may do a trifle for you my good friend, in any case the season is done and the rich widow still remains unsnared, wait a while."

"Yes, I thank you, I shall stay, Thankyou again.

The problem of Rev Peasbody remained, and the fortune.

Rokeby sent word for Bradbury to bring the books of account, so that they might sit and them peruse but word came back shocking in its ugliness.

Ramsden entered "My Lord, Mr Bradbury yet lies dead, of his own hand my Lord, a noose from a beam, he seemeth upon a stool he hath stood then it having fallen his neck within a rope loop from barn roof descended, were snapped and broke."

"The Books?" They are here sir.

They took the books of account and very soon the deceipt was laid bare, Mary dressed and Rokeby donned his breeches and undershirt whilst they sent for Flemming.

"James, pray lend us thine intellect, there is none wiser at the card table, or horse race when odds are to be calculated," Rokeby asked,

"Ah so it is James is it, what hole hast thee dug thyself that thou needest to use mine Christian name" Flemming replied.

"Tis the books", Replied Rokeby, "Accounts, where hast the monies gone."

They pored over the ledgers all three pointing this or that trifle but naught sense was to be made, but a thousand had been squandered yet ten thousand was gone and thirty more from Capital and even yet mortgages upon property.

"Bradbury, we must seal his abode and seek every scrap of evidence," Flemming announced and forthwith they ordered servants to come and rode to Bradbury's home.

Mrs Bradbury sat distraught and with her, her daughter Agnes.

"He was doomed when you set foot here," Agnes challenged Rokeby.

"My father ran rings around the Lord, and would have died rich except only for your interferance."

"We are come to put you out, I had thought that a lodging at he Vicarage might be arranged but clearly the street awaits you if you are not the innocents I had believed."

"Yes throw me out, I shall go to the bordello and fornicate and whore myself till I snare a rich fool like your Aunt did." Agnes challenged.

"I wager you could with those ruby lips and green eyes, you must send for me that I may sample your wares" Flemming spoke thoughtlessly but honestly and was shocked when a heavy bowl was thrown from Agnes fair hand to whistle past his ear.

"I spoke in Honesty Madam, I am presently in need of a whore."

A second Jar and a third he dodged but a platter hit soundly drawing blood.

Rokeby sprang forth and grabbed the wench pulling her raiments from her shoulders to pin her arms uselessly behind her, the material tore and her womanly breasts were on view to all.

"I'll wager you could demand sixpence halfpenny for each prong" Rokeby remarked.

"I said it in jest you fools" Agnes replied.

"Ramsden, remove the old woman to the Rectory directly, but I feel Flemming wishes to excercise his prong so we shall bring the wench later." Rokeby ordered.

They found Bradbury's desk, with the papers and saw the variance in scripts.

"You are implicated here are you not?" Flemming addressed Agnes.

"How could I a mere girl be implicit in such a thing, my interests are in sewing and cooking alone" lied Agnes.

"I see a bright brain, Indeed you will brighten the bordello, but come, it is to the penitentiary you shall go lest you cooperate" Flemming warned.

"What would you want of me, I warn you am pure, you shall rot in hell should you defile me"

"My soul hath the devil many promisiary notes upon obtained already so one more is a mere trifle, but come calm thyself and unravel this web." Flemming asked.

She was surprised, she thought to be immune from censure as an innocent but Flemming had so easily found her out and yet he desired her carnally, he had admitted. She gazed upon him, if ruined she had to be then she thought Flemming better than most for the task.

Flemming had it.

"It is the Railway, the line is waiting upon a wayleave, from Ashfordly estate, I believe Bradbury hath refused this yet hath bought railway stock, such will be worthless without the leave then when bankrupt Bradbury sought to purchase same grant the leave and be rich."

"Twas not his idea it were mine" Agnes spoke proudly.

"Oh look at her" cried Flemming, "So proud of her evil doings, which hath taken the very breath from her own dear father."

Mary spoke "She is insensible, she hath no feelings, sweet James, pray show her the pleasures of the night that she may weep the greater in the Penitentary, tear from her the rags, yet rags they are not, that is French or Belgian in provenance I'll wager."

"And why should I not wear fine clothes," Agnes asked.

"Because I wish to take thee carnally, now disrobe lest I strip thee by force." Flemming advised.

To his great surprise Agnes started to divest herself of her outer garments, she showed a strange calm as she accepted her fate, taking Flemmings hand to guide him to the Father's bedchamber.

"Will you treat me kindly sir" she asked.

"How are you so prepared to seek kindness when you show no consideration to those you have wronged?" Flemming asked.

"They were stupid and greedy ripe for plucking, but it is unarguable, you must take your pleasure as you will." she answered.

"Then fold thy raiments neatly, I wish to se thee unclothed like Eve in the garden of Eden, and now come sit on the bed let me worship thine teats with mine mouth a while and explore thine slot with mine fingers."

She sat quietly supposedly insensible of the depredations of her Beau, her first taste of whoredom but presently a warm feeling pulsed through her very veins and her teats were particularly noticeable to her and she feared her slot becoming moist. Flemmings mouth caressed yet her neck kissing and biting until she felt aflame, surely this was not whoredome, a man took his pleasure regardless of the woman her mother had counselled when she had thought herself infatuated yet here she felt it was she who was taking the pleasure.

"Will you now take your pleasure, and finish this indignity forthwith." she asked.

"Sweet Agnes, I am even now taking my pleasure, it is a pleasure to kiss upon your sweet skin, and my dearest wish is that you may in time seek also to kiss me in return."

"In time?, no there will be no repeat, the very penitentiary itself be preferable to thine vile mouth upon me."

Moisture, a drip it puzzled her, the drip again, a tear from his eyes fell upon her, his fingers removed from her slot, how she ached for their return. Flemming wept quietly.

"I was mistaken, you are too hard of heart to make a whore, go celebrate, your tongue hath saved you from the prong, why you may yet live sixty summers in the penitentiary and intact yet until death."

"No I shall still my vile tongue, I should not call vile that which pleases me, I meant it not in a literal sense, let us lie together a while, and I shall submit, I promise."

She promised but her tongue would not still, yet sighs and gasps its vocabulary formed as he sought out once again her slot and his experienced fingers ensured lubricants flowed, likewise he ignored not her breast nor the very teats thereon, and when all was ripe he slid within her, his passage easy then obstructed yet with a few thrusts all was available to him.

"Sweet Agnes, I would consider it a particular honour and favour if thou wouldst but place thy vile tongue in my vile mouth," and he explored her womb with his prong and she his mouth with her tongue until presently his seed sprang forth within her.

"Stay, hold me till morning, I wish to feel loved, pray it is late, there is no reason for thee to seek thine own bed, or have you a Woman elsewhere." she requested quietly.

"I shall keep you quite safe, my love" Flemming had used the dreaded word, dash it the Country airs had an intoxicating effect, first Rokeby now he also was infatuated.

"I shall remember this night of my ruination for ever" Agnes told him.

"Sleep sweet girl, we must lay plans on the morrow."

The Marital bed thus occupied Rokeby and Mary repaired to Agnes's own small room and small bed which, while efficacious for pronging was also very cosy for sleeping as they cuddled together in their customary nakedness.

Agnes lay plotting scheming, her heart told her she should now cling to her new master like a muscle from the very beach, yet her head told her the same, it should not be thus, love and Logic the same.

Flemming lay also, for one so pure the pronging had been of the first order, perchance Charlie had hit upon the nub, that from pure if none but one prong be taken then the loins of the woman moulded to that singleton remain, he sought to experiment, to ravish her once more.

He looked straight into her eye.

She held his gaze.

"Good Morrow my love." he said gently.

"Good Morning my Lord, I should be abroad and have set a break fast." she apologised.

"I desire thee sweet Agnes, come indulge me."

"Will I suit as thy whore sir."

"I must think through all, I have sought to marry well, yet by such endeavours has my own fortune dwindled, so whore I cannot afford, yet a clever wife, now that is different matter for I might be Agent myself for a Lord nor suchlike whilst the clever wife toileth over book keeping and I toil with the work of Fishing, Hunting and beating the book makers at Towcester races." Flemming rambled jovially.

"It is made manifest to me that but one ravishment is no basis for such plans, its repeat may not serve at all, pray raise not my hope until your mind is set, take anew your pleasure and when all is done for the ten and fiftieth time only then raise my slender hopes."

"Yes, I fear we waste the day in idleness, lest I prong thee forthwith" he gazed at her anew seeing her very teats strain to their utmost fullness. "I'll wager thy slot leaks like the very Richmond ferry, come let me feel", he slid his fingers within to her whimpers of pleasure.

Soon Flemming was lost in the pleasures of the flesh, yet this woman nor some cheap whore, cheap yet such an expemse that may be but sampled twice or thrice each sennight yet a fallen strumpet, entrapped too provide all not for money but to escape incarceration, and for all that as fair of face and sensible that a man might pass her off as his bride in the choicest company. His seed spurted from him, perchance his progeny even yet lay resting in her womb, his mind was set, he should seek to keep her whether as maid or strumpet or even wife, but for his pleasure and his alone.

Flemming heeded a gentle tap at the door, "Come" he announced pulling the bedcloths over them as he sucked her teats anew.

"Break Fast."

He turned in shock.

"My Lady!"

Mary Rokeby had brought the tray, toasted bread and honey and china tea.

"My lady it is not fitting,"

"Silly James, tis I, we have no secrets, and the walls are so thin, we heard talk of love, is it true?"

"I rehearse what I need to say as Bordello whore Madam."

Flemming disagreed "I speak honestly madam, I find Agnes comely and clever and she prongs like the strumpet of my wildest dreams, yet my fortune doth allow neither I keep her as my fancy woman neither may I visit the Bordello so often as may need."

Mary saw the solution "Sweet James, Matrimony and parsimony are thy destiny, do you not se all is set out, she hath ensnared thee with her wiles, now James go to thy toilet whilst I discuss what is to be.

Mary spoke earnestly but the matter of the lost fortune might not be resolved.

Rokeby sat disconsolate leafing through papers, and certificates, he knew there was even yet something amiss yet it would not resolve, Branch railway, what a boon to get the train to the main line, then onward to London in not more than four hours for one hundred miles, yet the flaw there must be in Bradbury's scheme, the North Midland and Dighby Branch railway, he saw the desperation of the investors in the price of their shares, The estate holding of one hundred thousand one Pound shares worth not one hundred thousand pennies. Rokeby stared at the useless certificates,

"Eureka" Rokeby shouted "James, Mary they have made a fools error, come look confirm.

"Steady old chap, what gives." Flemming cautioned.

"The share certificates look"

"North Midland and Dighby extension Railway, worthless as near as dammit"

"But what is the Branch Railway Company called?" Rokeby asked.

"That, fool," cried Agnes "the North Midland and Dighby Extension Railway"

"No, tis you the fool, it is Branch, not Extension, The extension never came because Uncle resisted so Catesby profited at Dighby's cost, these are Main line shares and much sought after, we will receive two hundred thousand if we are clever and keep our wits about us."

"Oh god, I have been so foolish," Agnes sobbed.

"It has all come good sweet Agnes," Rokeby was magnanimous, but I will be intolerable that you call me fool, Twelve lashes shall remind thee, pray beat thy wife-to-be for me Flemming,"

"Beat me?" Agnes cried.

"With a leather belt across thy petty backside, yes, it is a Husbands duty, is it not" Rokeby asked.

"Indeed sir it is." Agnes agreed. "But my husband he is not."

"Sweet Agnes, he yearns only for your charms, he is like a love struck puppy, no verily your Husband he be and shall remain in my sight, now to the whipping rail and endure thy punishment stoically." Rokeby ordered.

Agnes was some inches taller and longer in the leg than her mother so the end board of the bed cut to her mother's stature supported Agnes only improperly as she bent over the same, her skirts discarded and her rump displayed for lashing, yet her unsteadiness led to much humour and levity, and many missed lashings, finally James gave up the unequal struggle and pronged her from behind instead.

"My Lord, James prongeth Agnes whilst over the board of the bed she bends." Mary observed.

"Yes indeed and I shall prong you in the same manner over this very Dining Table, take down thy underthings wench"

"My Lord, I wear no such impediments, as you well know, now prong me forthwith sir, you have duties my Husband"

And so a further route to paradise was discovered by Lord and Lady Aidensfield.

The walk to the Dighby and the great Hall of Aidensfield was to be endured, with no urgency and yet no servants, the four perforce their own traps and trappings were forced to porter themselves and a sorry trial it proved.

They arrived exhausted and bedraggled to meet an uncouth person dressed as a Gentleman but with the manners of a guttersnipe and the deportment of a very Belgian.

"My Lord, You are undone this Gentleman hath writs and mortgages upon thy properties which cannot be paid.

"Who be this "Gentleman"?"

"I sir am your obediant servant Josiah Lloyd of the investment money lenders, and sir as your Grandfather hath deceased the payment becomes due forthwith."

"It was my Uncle that hath deceased, but no matter, pray meet my wife Lady Mary. and my good friend, and business partner for now James Flemming, and his fiancee Agnes."

"Pray Agnes and James peruse the notes, what say they?"

"It seems the very house and the farms are mortgaged in the sum of one hundred thousand pounds."

"This house how much be it?" Rokeby enquired.

12