A Victorian Lord Ch. 05

Story Info
Charlie sets his Aunt and Cousins to work as whores.
3.2k words
4.38
23.2k
1
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/24/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A sad sight befell those at Ashfordly House that morn, fine ladies cast out upon the very street, great piles of boxes, hats, cloaks every raiment known to woman strewn around in great confusion as Hermione, Dowager Lady Ashfordly, Katherine and Rebekah her step daughters and their sisters of the half blood Hope and Charity Peasbody sat all hopeless and afraid.

Rokeby was abroad already, and having his position manifestly clear made was at that very hour purchasing back Ashfordly Hall for four thousand, that for which Lloyd had lent Twenty Thousand so recently.

"We had you as a peacock sir, strutting brainless, yet have you bamboozled us and Sixteen Thousand are we at loss, pray sir meet our directors that we might an offer make for you to join with us."

"Tis a kind offer but yet I have sport to conclude."

A town house, recently a bordello, near new in Catesby high road near the station, near at hand for brief assignations, for travellers to the metropolis from the North. A bargain at a mere five hundred pounds.

"My sisters they deserve to reside within," announced Mary.

Rokeby and Mary made haste for Ashfordly Hall, and he regarded the ladies waiting, "I shall show mercy and offer a passage on the Parliamentary to London for each of you this very morn."

"But what of our luggage,". they whined.

"Or in Catesby at our new abode you may repair." he suggested.

And they agreed.

The Carter came and they set sail Cart overloaded and they on foot.

They arrived late and footsore.

"It is the house of ill repute" spoke Hope.

Rokeby had arrived on horseback before them, "Indeed, no respectable person would reside within, hence I obtained a reasonable valuation."

"And how are we to live?" Enquired Hermione.

"As you have previously Aunt, I shall bid you good day."

"What did he mean Mother." Katherine enquired. "I was once employed in a Bordello, I pleasured men for money, there I have said it."

"You are a base whore and no better" snapped Rebekah.

"And how shall you be better, with no money and nothing to eat."

"I shall sell a trinket or trifle," announced Rebekah.

But the house devoid of fuel and with bare beds and no food was unwelcoming and the Pawnbroker closed.

Upon this sad and melancholy crew stumbled Col Hogarth of the Militia, The morning sun had but barely crept over the limestone ridge before he arrived and sought solace with female company, banging loudly upon the door.

"Thank heavens, you are abroad, I require relief and quick about it."

"We are respectable maids here Captain, the harlots are long gone and we wish to wipe the memory of that unseemly episode" said Hermione as she slipped her hand into the Colonels breeches, soon he convulsed with involuntary grunts and shudders and presently the beige of his breeches glistened moist.

"If say you they have departed, then I cannot contradict, but I am most humbly grateful for that kind service madam."

Katherine entered the room, she looked aghast at the Colonel and Hermione.

"Mother you are disgusting," she wailed.

"Stupid child, I not your mother am, and never address me thus again, Madam is how shall you address me." Hermione spoke furiously. She addressed the Colonel.

"You may take any pleasure you wish with this strumpet sir and all for two shillings,"

"No" wailed Katherine"

"So shall you then starve?" asked Hermione.

"Here, a Gold soverign is all I have but such cannot even touch upon that which would freely give for one such as she."

"Then take her sir, the chamber lies above" Hermione instructed and as if she were but a ragged doll he swept her away, Skirts nor petticoats nor bloomers were any impediment to his quest and pausing only to seek a skin from his pocket he took Katherines innocence with one single powerful thrust.

Poor Katherine felt she should split down her very centre, the pain unbearable at first was now diminished yet, she wished not for the invasion to cease, the swellings upon her chest troubled her the very teats throbbing and in need of attention, she sought to release them, but the buttons were too fiddlesome and in the end she had to tear her bodice but finally they were free.

Hogarth was becoming aware that all was not as it should be, the wench seemed in spate of passion, not lying in submission making token gestures of pleasure as with a usual harlot but severely troubled yet pleasured at once, she tore at her own bodice till the stitching gave way and her teats protruded, he desired them on his chest and without the least interruption in his pronging did divest himself of tunic, shirt and under vestment so his chest bare rested her teats upon.

He looked upon her troubled face, he knew that propriety forbade one to kiss a harlot yet he could not resist and soon their lips entwined, their very tongues exploring each the others mouth, he had found very paradise.

Katherine, for her self was perplexed beyond belief, how could such degradation, such debauchery feel so wonderful, her pain now a distant memory her very body ached for relief from the passion, a throbbing from his prong foretold his release but the skin muted her pleasure. She clung to him even as he shrank within her.

"I Thank you earnestly sweet maid, for that was the best time I truly ever had, pray where did you learn these tricks?" he asked.

"I know nothing, t'was verily my initiation, but, I own, I feel I shall enjoy this new career."

"Do you say you were pure," He looked upon his bloodied skin as he removed it and knew she told the truth.

"Yes sir, we but this very day set up this enterprise,"

"Then how would you consider becoming my Mistress, I will set you up in my apartments and feed and clothe and we can like lovers be between my duties."

"I own I am not like to receive a better offer."

"I should offer marriage but the Regiment would not allow it, say you will be my Harlot and I shall arrange it forthwith with your Madam."

"Yes" she said quietly.

Yesterday she would not even have received such a low fellow, now she had taken him and promised herself to him as his whore.

Rokeby and Mary had once more arrived to inspect their property, they sat quietly in the lounge, he in his riding jacket, she in her underthings playing the Harlot.

Hermione spying at the Chamber door was in a quandary, what to do?, she saw Hogarth was finished and she flew downstairs to find Rokeby and Mary kissing.

"Pray keep such debauchery for the bed chamber"

"Yes Madam, Sorry Madam," said Mary keeping in character, Rokeby extracted her left teat from its hiding place and sucked upon it, grinning wickedly.

"Charlie Rokeby!" what a pleasant surprse, what do you here, Oh I see, well sir it's good to see you." Hogarth beamed delightedly.

"Colonel Hogarth, are you well, did you find satisfaction?" asked Rokeby.

"My god did I, look no disrespect to your own companion, but aloft is the worlds most perfect angel, and I believe I were first to sample her, I must spirit her away,"

"Are you to elope to Gretna Green? The train departs not fifty minutes hence." he joked.

"No, the regiment would not permit of my union with a common harlot, Mistress is all I can offer."

Rokeby pondered.

"Are you so smitten that you would contemplate matrimony, you enjoy sampling menu excessively I fear."

"I own she is heaven, I wish she were of noble birth, then I should marry her and truly live in heaven." Hogarth stated with undoubted passion

Rokeby issued an invitation "Madam pray emerge from your hiding place, Hogarth wishes to purchase your Harlot."

"I don't know," she said perplexed.

"Well which whore was it." Rokeby asked.

"Pray don't call my angel a whore sir." Hogarth cried.

"My dear Hogarth, you have it bad, tis love I fear, but don't take offence, pray, but Brothel keeper, how much say you, fifty guineas."

"Yes" stuttered Hermione.

"You bargain like a pheasant, I should gladly pay one hundred guineas, here I shall give you my note forthwith" and Hogarth wrote out the note, "Here fill thine own name in."

Hermione stared in shock.

Katherine came down the stairs, a new bodice now securely laced.

Hogarth smiled and she ran to his arms.

"Hogarth, pray let us repair to the back room I have a proposition," Rokeby proposed.

"He has purchased you as his harlot for a hundred guineas" Hermione informed her.

"Then I am the happiest woman in the firmament, because truly a woman am I now, why were we told the marriage bed is such pain and humiliation when in truth it is the best I ever felt ever. I own 'tis a mystery." Katherine replied.

"Hogarth, you have spoiled my plan," Rokeby informed him, "My aunt sought to tear my fortune from me and the cousins connived and I sought to teach them a lesson. Your love is my Cousin. and I fear tis I who have learned the lesson."

"Oh I see, said Hogarth, but I love her, I have taken her, I have an obligation."

"Forget obligation, would you marry her if you could?"

"Yes of course"

"Then you have my blessing, the dowry is modest a bare four thousand" Rokeby continued as Hogarth sat down shakily.

"I do not want the money" Hogarth explained.

"Yes tis conscience money for my sake, and I shall see the Reverend forthwith, The Honourable Miss Katherine Rokeby will be acceptable to your superiors I trust,"

"Undoubtedly sir, Undoubtedly." Hogarth clasped Rokeby's hand.

"Now my Aunt is in need of further humilliation so have Katherine choose another as her companion and when you and she have sated yourselves aloft I shall have them sent to a lodging in London from whence you may take charge of them."

"Excellent thought, and my sincerest thanks, I shall repair aloft forthwith."

Once again he carried Katherine aloft but this time with intended tenderness, but her urgency saw a repeat of the last except neither underskirt nor bloomers did she deport and her bodice she discarded and her dress complete so in near nakedness she lay and nakedness also was he and the urgency led to passion and devoid of a skin his prong truly filled every void within her loins with his precious seed, then urgency spent it did return to its rightful place within her, gently ploughing the furrow of her slot as they kissed and entwined.

Bang Bang. A Sergeant beat upon the door. Rokeby answered.

"Beg pardon sir but I seek Colonel Hogarth."

"Ah, he, now this is awkward, he seeks marriage to the late Lords Ashfordly's daughter and the Lord is being obstinate."

"Then may I speak freely sir?" Rokeby nodded.

"There is no finer Colonel in the whole army, the Lord should be proud the colonel has chosen his daughter, verily I believe he will be a General Officer and rule the whole division ere long."

"Very loyal," Rokeby observed.

"Loyalty be buggered I speak freely, Colonel Hogarth is a sheepdog among sheep a professor among Lunatics, a"

Rokeby intervened as the Sergeant struggled for ever more descriptive similies.

"Yes I have it, have you a message."

"We are encamped and await instructions"

"I shall tell him forthwith, can you leave a messenger to return with the message."

"If it pleases I shall repair to the railway and observe the passing trains, and perhaps in hour an answer sir."

"Certainly, it shall be so,"

The soldier left and Rebekah, Hope and Charity emerged from their slumbers.

"Where is Katherine," Rebekah asked.

"Why aloft with Colonel Hogarth" answered Rokeby mischievously.

"Then you are evil, both of you allowing my very sister to be debauched in such manner."

"Charlie" cooed Mary, "Is it not time I was debauched anew"

"Certainly Ma'am, will shall repair to the girls room, pray some privacy for us ladies"

The bed was hard but Mary soft and very willing and soon the last drop of seed had been milked from his prong and sack, and they lay in contentment.

Katherine hurried downstairs on hearing her sisters voice to relay her good news.

"Rebekah I"

she was cut short by Rebekah,

"Have become a whore, thou art no sister of mine thou slut."

Katherine was dismayed.

"No I am to Marry Col Hogarth, what an awful thing to say, do you disown me still?"

"Yes" replied Rebekah.

"Then I shall seek another companion for my stay in London, "

"Look not at me" cried Hope.

"Then it shall be Faith" Katherine announced, "Who shall my companion be."

"Shall you keep my dearest company" asked Hogarth.

"If it is your wish sir" she answered prettily.

"Then tis settled, we repair at once to the "Dragon" then forth to London on the morrow, a Luggage train shall take our beasts and a carriage attached thereto shall whisk us there directly."

Hogarth welcomed his Sergeant and gave orders then he departed and soon so didst Katherine and Faith.

"Hogarth paid handsomely for Katherine, now repair to the same Mr Debenham purveyor of bed linen for such as is required also eiderdowns and other such trappings" Ordered Rokeby.

"So are we to remain Harlots," Hermione asked.

"I have a notion you should instead serve Harlots, know we where they who plied their trade here hath repaired to." Rokeby enquired.

A silence ensued.

"Then shall I seek them," he averred.

He was gone a bare hour and one half, before he returned, a bevy of painted trollops in tow.

"These are they, these six, they worked turn and turn about sharing three beds, I wish them groomed and perfumed, and made presentable." He ordered.

"And who shall do this service," asked Hermione.

"Why Rebekah and Hope, they shall be servants of the whores and learn humility and the ways of men there from, come cousin, I have a package for thee. and for thee my sister in law." Rokeby fetched a brown paper parcel and opening it produced a matching pair of Maids uniforms,

"See your new attire, pray repair aloft and enrobe"

They went away, hunger the first thought on their minds, and presently they did return dressed soberly in black.

Mary regarded them. "They are excessive in length, pray hand me those shears," she ordered and in a trice the skirts were cut like a peasant with the knees on display.

"Now you show your bloomers stand still girls" and as they did Mary hauled the garments from them.

"Mary, we are unclothed beneath, some man might see, we cannot parade abroad like this."

Mary merely raised her skirts revealing her lack of such garments and her fresh shaven mound to the throng.

"I so do as a courtesy to my dearest Husband who may at any instant wish to avail himself of my facilities, and it is unfair to fetter his lusts without necessity."

Dissention ceased as the duo came to understand their place, and soon they were set to lighting fires and hauling water aloft to wash the new Harlots.

For this service Rokeby generously provided a repast of fried fish in batter and fried potatoes and all ate ravenously.

Ere long customers seeking company dids't commence to arrive and Hermione was rushing hither and thither making arrangements, as one whore returned downstairs her sister proceeded aloft and quickly her hair and face and any other repair thus necessitated was done by Hope and Rebekah and they thus returned to the lounge, to await customer and room.

One girl named Hannah stunned Hope, "Pray wash me below, the skin burst he hath filled me with seed."

Hope began but soon the girl was crying out, "Pray do not excite me, I cannot bear it."

"I am sorry" Hope apologised.

"Tis lovely but the wrong time, pray come to my Chamber later, and we shall continue," Hanna winked at Hope.

And so it was that in the midst of night Hope repaired to Hanna's bed chamber thence to the bed and discovered the delights of the worship of Lesbos and found herself in love with a very Harlot.

"It is a big thing, to enjoy love properly ruined must one be, I have a wooden prong for relief or for preparation and with it we could ruin thee if love thou desirest."

And Hope seized upon it and with polished ebony she didst herself ruin then she lay back as her lover her very fist dids't enter within the innermost of Hope's private parts and took her so she thought to heaven. And so it was the ladies of leisure entered the world of drudgery, and came to envy the Harlots and did wish they too could be loved so much and so often, cooking cleaning, checking the used skins for tears, cleaning them, washing and preening the Harlots, life was hard but exciting.

And so Hermione plotted her victory over Lord Ashfordly, Insensible that it were her own stupidity in failing to provide the elder Lord Ashfordly with an heir, before she forced him to sexual performance far beyond all reason for any of an age such as he, such performance that his very heart did burst in performance of the deed, and too insensible that her own very roof would go not to her but to a Mr Harrison a distant Cousin of the most tenuous kind presently resident in Brighton, and a confirmed Batchelor of the Brighton Batchelor persuasion, the wearers of the short tailed shirt.

She sought reprobates and rogues and by diligent application she didst find such scum as might murder cold bloodedly for a small remuneration. Two found she, Timmings and McNash, both strangers and poachers, thieves and vagabonds.

But for all her application she failed to see how well regarded her cousin in law and his wife were within the community, highest and lowest. A Poacher Thomas Robbins, was duly approached and asked two hundred pounds knowing such was beyond her, and safely turned away he did repair to the very Ashfordly Hall for to see the Mistress thereof.

The Butler did his nose upturn directing Thomas unto the door around the rear by the kitchens but still he did seek her Ladyship.

She attended upon him.

"She offered money for me to kill both thee and thy Husband." he stated

"How much?" Mary asked.

"I asked two hundred." Thomas replied

"Pounds or Guineas?"

"Oh I did not think, I had no intention so didst not matter."

"I Thank you, Take your break fast here and I shall set up a welcome party."

Mary and Rokeby set about their preparations, first floorboards did they remove then a sheet of the thinnest veneer with carpet thereon didst they lay and over all a sheet of iron, for when they went in and out of their room. and then they waited, loaded guns beside and beneath their very bed.