A Video Store Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He released the black man's balls and sidled past the hairy man as he emerged from the cubicle, taking his place. The good-looking man pushed his pants to mid-thigh and within seconds was nudging his cockhead to my lips. I opened my mouth, taking his cock into it.

The hairy white man he'd replaced paused at my side, bending down and picking up my shorts. I was immediately alarmed, wondering what was going to happen next.

"Relax," the hairy man said, seeing me tense with concern, although I didn't stop sucking the good-looking man's cock. "I'm just digging your cell phone out of your shorts," he told me. "I want your number and I'm entering mine in your phone list. My name's Vic and I'll be calling you to stop by my house this weekend. I've got some buddies coming by to watch the ballgame on television. I figure we can pass you around for a cum-slut while we're watching."

Without slowing in the act of fucking me, the black stud spoke out to Vic, "My phone's in my shorts." They were lying on the floor, pooled at his feet. "Take it out and do the same for me, putting this slut's number in my phone. I'm going to call this cocksucker next week to get naked together in bed. I want to take my time and be all over this white ass."

Finishing with the black bull's phone, Vic was handed the good-looking man's phone for a future meeting as well. In providing Vic his telephone information, I learned the good-looking man's name was Larry.

Pain from the black man's cock was subsiding into pleasure as I became accustomed to his huge size sawing in and out of my cum-slick butt. I wiggled my butt on his cock, causing him to moan in bliss. Larry kept fucking my face, telling me to caress his balls with one hand.

After several minutes both men seemed to cum at the same time. Larry grabbed my head and held it still while he bucked his hips, fucking my mouth. "Oh, yeah," he said, sounding relieved, as he stopped moving and spurted his semen onto my tongue. "Here's more for you to eat, baby," he added, pumping two more ropey loads into my mouth.

Behind me, the black stud stopped moving as well, pressing his pelvis into the rounded cheeks of my ass. I could feel his cock pulsating and my butt filling with his seed. The whole time he was calling me names and telling me that I was a "nasty cum-dump for his black cock."

Larry pulled out of my mouth and nearly at the same time, the black stud jerked his big cock out of my butt riding a trail of cum. When he pulled out, I strangely missed the feel of his huge prick filling me. "I'll see you next week, slut," he said, stooping to pull up his pants. "Next," he said to the man standing nearby.

It was the other older white man from the corridor. He took the black stud's place, telling me to stiff-arm the wall in front of me and bend out, making my ass easy to use. Nobody else was around to take Larry's place receiving a blow job from me.

The older man had a small penis, less than five inches long and thin. When he stabbed his stubby prick into my mushy cum-filled ass, the hole gaping from the black stud's cock meat, I could barely feel it. There was a total lack of friction. He reached down and began jacking himself off, the cockhead at the opening of my asshole.

I stood braced against the wall, patiently waiting for him to shoot his wad. Grunting, he announced he was going to do just that. "I'm going to cum, slut. Blow my spunk in your black cock loving ass. You fucking whore." He spurted his baby juice in a hot gob just inside the gaping hole of my ass, joining the sperm already oozing there.

"Thanks whore, for a piece of ass anybody could have that wanted it," he said sarcastically, wiping the head of his cock on one of my ass cheeks. "You made me feel special." Pulling up his pants, he walked away.

I bent, reaching for my shorts on the floor, preparing to dress and leave. I stood, shorts in hand and was shoved into the viewing booth. It was the middle-Eastern counter man. He stepped inside the cubicle behind me, shutting and sliding a bolt lock in place to lock the door.

"I wanted that white ass since you walked in the front door," he said, pulling his tee-shirt off over the top of his head, exposing his thick body covered with a mat of chest hair. "The door got shut so I can enjoy your butt hole to myself. I plan on using you for awhile."

Removing his pants, he allowed a huge gnarly cock to spring free from his underwear. "I don't mind it being sloppy with other men's cum. In fact, I find it a turn-on."

I was surprised the grubby man had such a hefty cock. Long and thick, heavy with veins, nestled in a dense thatch of pubic hair, the big hairy balls dangling beneath, swollen with his semen. He was near the same size of the black stud.

"Turn around and lean against that wall with your hands," he ordered. "Stick that butt out when you do, so I can fuck you easy. I got sac full of sperm," he said, jiggling them to underscore his words. "I intend to deposit it in your ass," he grinned.

The middle-Eastern man was right. We were going to be awhile.

12