A View to a Climax

Story Info
Man watches his unknowing wife pleasing herself.
1.6k words
4.41
65.2k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'll be the first to admit that I am a bit of a voyeur and enjoy watching. But nothing could prepare me for what happened this past Saturday.

My wife has historically been a pretty shy woman when it comes to showing her body and speaking openly about masturbation and sex in general -- but keep in mind that we have a very happy sex life and make love several times a week -- so she is not prude by any stretch -- just a bit shy about letting things be known.

Over the years, though, she has gotten to be more and more open to things. She loves reading the stories I write and pleasing herself to the words. Sometimes she employs the toys I have bought her and sometimes she prefers to just let her fingers do the talking.

The coolest thing is that she has known about my involvement with Literotica for some time and agreed to let me post the stories about our activities. And to even best that, she most recently she signed up as a member on the Lusty Library site herself. This was an extreme turn-on for me. Just thinking about her roaming the site and getting excited by what she might find and engage in provides me with a wonderfully pleasant hard-on.

To set the table, my wife has olive skin, is 5-2, is 110 lbs and has a wonderful set of natural 34 D breasts. She is not clean shaven but keeps a nice trim job downstairs.

On this particular Saturday, I was set to do my weekly yard work and she said she was going to go on the computer for a while. Her office is on the back corner of our home and has two windows; one facing the side yard and one facing the back yard. The side window is directly behind her computer.

After working in the front of the house for about 30 minutes I was ready to head to the back and begin my work there. I headed through the garage and up the walkway on the side of the house where her office is and when I approached the window I peaked in and saw that she was still there at her computer.

She did not notice that I had stopped to look in the window, as she was obviously engrossed with what she was reading on the monitor. I put my face up to the glass and peered in -- and to my extreme delight, I could see that she was logged on to the LIterotica site and was reading a story. I couldn't tell what the title was but she was reading and not aware of my presence at all -- and I had no intention of letting her know I was watching.

After a couple of minutes passed, she eased herself back into her chair and brought her left hand up to her left breast and began gently massaging herself; just caressing at first and paying more attention to her stiffening nipple over time. As she continued massaging her left breast she clicked to the next page of the story and left the mouse alone and brought her right hand to her right breast and was now caressing both breasts simultaneously. Her caressing soon turned to massaging as she was now firmly squeezing her tits and beginning to squirm in her seat a little.

I imagined the moisture building in her panties as my cock began to swell.

She read on and lowered her right hand from her breast to her belly and lifted her top, exposing her beautiful stomach, where she stayed and massaged herself in short circular motions beneath her belly button and above her shorts' waistband -- all the while continuing to sensually massage her left breast.

Meanwhile I am thoroughly amazed at what is unfolding (and undressing) in front of me. My cock is as stiff as can be and I can feel a little precum escaping, as I do not have any underwear on under my shorts.

Continuing my voyeuristic journey into my wife's private moment, I see her again click to the next page and immediately return her right hand to her belly with her left now inside her shirt. I can see right over her shoulder and see her very gently tweaking her nipple as she unsnaps her shorts and sinks her right hand down inside her panties -- her legs spread a little and her back automatically arches to her own touch.

At this point she sits upright and removes her shorts and top. I cannot believe my eyes. My shy wife is bare naked in front of the computer. I am so hard by this point that I cannot help myself. I grab my cock with my left hand and begin rubbing myself through my shorts, all-the-while wondering what the words are that she is reading, what is she envisioning, what's making her humm and want to touch herself. But that is half the excitement -- the not knowing of it all.

Now totally naked, she is rubbing her right hand up and down her slit, occasionally stopping to give her beautiful clit some extra love and attention. What a site to see her eased back in her chair, circling her clit with the fingers of her right hand and doing the same to her left nipple with her left hand.

After a couple of minutes she clicked to the next page and opened her top drawer, and to my surprise, pulled out her slender white vibrator and eased back into her chair and gently pressed the toy to her glistening pussy, at first rubbing its tip up and down the length of her slit several times until settling in on her clit. She then arched her neck back and I could hear the buzzing through the window, which added serious stimulation to the situation. By now I was rapidly stoking my cock and really enjoying myself.

She continued reading and massaging her tits while succumbing to the gentle vibrations provided by her slender white friend until she took the vibrator and inserted it into her vagina and began slowly pushing it in and out of herself, still squeezing her tits as they softly swayed to the subtle rocking she was giving herself.

After a few moments of this she slowed down and pulled the vibrator out and opened the bigger drawer under the top drawer she found the vibrator in and pulled out the dildo I had bought her a couple of months ago.

The world I was now in was absolute heaven and knew I could cum at any second if I wanted.

God I wanted to eat her so badly; to taste the sweetness I love so much; to taste her sex and to please her. I wanted her to know I was there enjoying every second of her pleasure, but I resisted and continued stroking myself as she again eased back into her seat, only this time raising her left leg onto the desk in front of her and spreading her legs wide -- giving me an unobstructed view over her shoulder down to her pussy and tits as she was leaned way back into the chair.

Once in position, she clicked to the final page of the story and put the head of the thick, realistic, seven inch dildo at the opening of her wet pussy. Slowly, but beautifully, she slid the head of this wonderful toy into her wanting slit. As the head slowly disappeared, she bit her lip in obvious pleasure and began squeezing her left breast a little more aggressively than before. Then she pushed another inch in, and then another, and another until about ¾ of the fake cock was buried deep in her love canal. She then reached and took the vibrator off of the desk and turned it back on and applied it to her clit -- all the while keeping her eyes glued to the monitor, anxiously reading the words of pleasure she was enjoying so obviously much.

Within seconds she was pushing her hips towards the cock, slowly sliding it in and out of her pussy as the vibrator stayed firmly pressed to her clit. Back and forth her hips went as she fucked her toy; in and out, in and out it went. Her tits were swaying nicely now and I heard her begin to moan a little bit as I began to feel my load prepare to unleash.

Finally, she had the entire dildo buried in her pussy and she was beginning to shake. She pushed it in and out now in long deliberate strokes all the way in and all the way out, over and over she fucked herself with the dildo with the vibrator pressed firmly on her clit. She was ready now and so was I, with one final insertion of the cock, she threw her head back and wiggled the toy around and around the inside of her pussy and I shot my load all over the walkway as she came all around the latex member buried deep inside her.

She layed there for several minutes gently caressing her body, with the toy still buried deep insider her, and I continued to massage my half-hard cock and balls until she started to get ready to get up. I slowly backed away from the window and went on my way.

When I was done with the yard work I went inside and all she said was "how was it?"

I just smiled subtly and took her in my arms and told her I loved her very much...