A Virgin Hitchhiker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was thrusting deep but slow and could feel his prostate rubbing my cock and doing that must have aroused him for it was only a minute or two later that his cock was standing straight up at me.

"Jim, look at yourself. Your cock is hard again. Me fucking you has got it aroused so why don't you jerk it off in time with my thrusting up your ass."

He reached down and began to slowly beat his meat.

I could feel the heat starting deep inside of me and I found myself pounding his ass harder and faster as my orgasm was overcoming me. Once that pressure started I couldn't stop it. Another few thrusts and I was spurting cum deep up his virgin ass and he looked at me to say, "I could feel your cock pulse through the walls of my ass. You are sliding in and out of me a lot easier now so it must be your cum is greasing me up too."

I wasn't in the mood for any conversation right at that moment so I kept right on thrusting until I had dumped ever drop of cum I was able to deep in his ass.

"That was terrific Jimmy and I want to thank you for staying with it until I shot my load."

"Bob, even though that hurt a lot I think it will get better every time we do it. I really like you a lot and want to please you any way I can so from now on any time you want me to suck you off or you fell like fucking my ass just say so and I'll let you. OK?"

"That will be just fine Jimmy."

"Jimmy, stop jerking off. I have another idea you will like even more."

I rolled over and lay on my back saying, "Jimmy, it's your turn to fuck my ass. How about it?"

"Oh God, will you let me do that to you?"

"Sure tiger. I'll throw my legs in the air while you stick that thing in me." As small as his cock was I wondered if I would even feel it.

"Grab some of that KY jelly on the night stand and cover your cock with it. You sure don't want to hurt me now do you?"

His cock almost fell in me without a problem and as I expected, I knew it was in but could barely feel it. I had taken a friends eight incher a week or so ago and loved it. This cock was not only short but thin as well.

"Fuck me stud. Fuck me." I yelled. I figured I might as well make him feel like a true lover boy.

I could hear his breathing getting faster and knew he was close. When he finally let go he almost shouted, "WOW, here I come."

He pulsed a little as he dumped his load in me and to make things a little better for him I reached up and pulled his face down to mine and gave him another one of the kisses he seemed to like so much.

"Oh Bob, that was awesome. I never did that to a guy before and your ass is a lot tighter than my old girlfriends pussy."

We slept until 10 AM and then hit the road. I dropped Jimmy off just outside of San Antonio and gave him my cell phone number in case he needed to get in touch with me. Who knows, he might want his ass fucked again.

I went on my job interview and was pleased with everything they told me about it. It sounded as if they were impressed with me and that I would more than likely hear their offer in a couple of days. I was elated and thought I would see a bit of the town before heading back to Wichita. I was having dinner that night in a great little Mexican restaurant when my cell phone started buzzing. It was Jimmy. His friend wasn't going to be able to give him a place to stay since the company he worked for was moving him to Florida and he didn't know anything about the kind of apartment he was going to get there. He would let Jimmy know after he got settled but that was going to be a few weeks off. Jimmy was all out of sorts and I could hear him sobbing as he told me all of this. He asked if he could stay with me until then and thinking about what a great piece of ass he was I agreed.

He hitched back up to where I was staying and we headed out to Wichita that afternoon. We were just a few miles out of town when I told him to help me get my cock out for I wanted him to give me a blow job as we were heading up the highway. I slid my seat back and told him to get busy. Damn, the kid can really suck a cock. By the time I was shooting my load I was afraid I was going to run off the highway.

I got my job offer a few days later and was gong to start in a week. Jimmy called his friend to see if he could come and join him early and the guy agreed. I drove him down to the bus stop the day he was leaving and promised I would answer any of his calls on my cell phone and warned him of taking a bunch of strange cocks up his ass in the future. He promised he would be true to me until we met again. Suuuuurrrrrreeee....!

12