A Virgin No More, First Time Sex Ch. 04

Story Info
Jessica readies herself for first time sexual intercourse.
5k words
3.72
50.1k
15
4

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/01/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica, a virgin, readies herself to have first time sexual intercourse with her longtime boyfriend, Michael.

Jessica and Michael met during their junior year in college. He was so handsome with his chestnut brown hair, big, brown eyes, and beautiful smile. With him being a writer, he was so full of life, creativity, and big ideas. He was going to write the great American novel and Jessica was going to have her paintings sell like hot cakes from a New York City art gallery. Only their dreams were just that and now their reality was working at 9-5, boring jobs while waiting to save up enough money to get married.

Full of creative energy, the two, wild and crazy artistic people connected immediately and three years later they continue to be more in love than ever. Only, not yet lovers, after taking a vow to abstain from sexual intercourse, they'd deem themselves more as best friends than they are lovers. With her wanting to keep her virginity intact until her wedding day, it was something she promised her grandmother on her deathbed that she'd do. A regrettable promise to make, feeling so helpless to do anything to save her grandmother from dying, if her virginity would give her grandmother peace of mind, she didn't see the problem; that is until she met Michael. With him being a game changer and her promise breaker, it was difficult to keep the promise that she made to her grandmother.

Nonetheless her cursed virginity, Jessica smiled while thinking about how much fun and excitement they have together and how lucky she is to have found him. They've both agreed that, after they're married, when one of them becomes extremely successful, they'll live by the ocean in Cape Cod, Massachusetts. Having vacationed there as a kid, she always envied those who had the ocean as their backyard. Even though she lived equidistant from Cape Cod and from New Hampshire's White Mountains, she preferred the ocean to the mountains. She loved the mountains but she felt more connected to the ocean and to the water than she did looking out over a broad landscape from a mountain top.

Since college graduation, Michael has written a couple of mildly successful novels and Jessica is waiting for a pending offer from a New York City art gallery that showed interest in her collection. The art gallery in Boston, where she works as a full-time art dealer, kindly displays and generously sells her creations on a regular basis. Still unable to quit her day job to create her art full-time, the New York City art gallery is stringing her along longer than she wants. Being that she's not showing in Boston, only displaying her paintings where she works as a saleswoman, if she showed in New York, she'd be on her way to making her living at what she loves to do.

If only she could make her living while realizing her passion by creating her art full-time, now that she's found the perfect man, her life couldn't be any better. Her only two downfalls from her having a perfect life is her constant horniness and her continued sexual frustration. The other downfall is in earning her living selling her own original artwork instead of selling someone else's. She only wished that she could work at her passion and paint all day instead of having to sell someone else's painting at an art gallery.

Nonetheless, not such a struggling, hungry artist anymore, able to at least pay her rent, buy food, and refresh her art supplies, she's pleased that her art is finally selling. Granted it's not selling for the prices that she hoped some of her paintings would fetch but maybe one day, after she garners some attention in New York, she'll finally find her fame and make her fortune. As she's done with the Boston art gallery, with them allowing her to hang her paintings on the wall with the other better known and more successful artists, she's confident that a deal will be struck with the New York art gallery soon.

"With you writing and me painting, we're lucky that we can earn a living while doing what we both love to do," she said to Michael. "With us stuck in 9-5 jobs when not stuck in traffic, I can't wait for the day when we can work from home," she said more talking about the future than the present.

"I agree," said Michael. "My biggest dream come true would be for someone to make a movie from one of my novels. Once that happens, with me being more in control of my professional destiny, then I can write whatever I want to write and whenever I want to write it. Able to dance to my own music, I'd have no more pressure from agents and publishers to write what they want me to write instead of writing what I need to write."

When not painting, Jessica pictured the life they'd someday have in Cape Cod, Massachusetts. Walking the beach when not painting and writing, they could sit and watch the ocean for inspiration. After having masturbated herself, yet again, she stepped out of her bath to towel herself dry. Filled with romantic anticipation and sexual expectation of what was to happen tonight, her bright smile lit up the bathroom like a cluster of twinkling stars in the evening sky. If she was on a beach on Cape Cod now, if only to show how sexually aroused she was, she'd walk along the beach naked. Not caring who'd see her naked body, even though she just masturbated, she was still horny and sexually frustrated.

"Michael's been so patient with me," she said for no one to hear. "With him always so horny too and always wanting a blowjob when I'm not giving him a hand job, it's about time I give him what he really wants, the chance to deflower me. In case it doesn't work out between us, I'd rather that he be my first lover than to have regrets in giving my virginity to someone else, someone that I don't love in the way that I love him."

Jessica laughed out loud at the thought of the old fashioned word 'deflower' that Michael had coined and used when they discussed the subject three days ago of her finally agreeing to lose her virginity to him. She found the word to be romantic and sexy when her Honey said 'deflower.' Being that honey and flowers went together, she immediately thought of the birds and the bees before thinking about having sexual intercourse with Michael. Her thoughts of having sexual intercourse with Michael was always on her mind. She wondered what she'd think about and what she'd put her creative energy to after having sexual intercourse and after her virginity was behind her. Freeing up her mind to think of other things, perhaps she'd think more about her art.

* * * * *

As if he was her Sir Galahad, he was her knight in shining armor and it made her love him even more in wanting to have sexual intercourse with him when thinking of him as an honorable man. In the way that he's been such a perfect gentleman to allow her to honor her grandmother's wishes in them waiting to have sex until they're married, he was her Victorian lover. What other man would wait more than three years to have deep, penetrating sex with his fiancée? Most other men would have found someone else by now. Most other men wouldn't have remained faithful and would have been tempted to have sexual intercourse with someone else. Only he respected her wishes and patiently, albeit sexually frustratingly, waited with him.

Jessica was still technically a virgin, even though she and Michael had done everything short of penetration. He was persistent, but something he promised he wouldn't do, he never forced himself on her. He made her so hot and horny that sometimes, because she wanted to feel his cock inside her so badly, she'd actually cry from sexual frustration when they finished their sexual make-out session. After their last sexual session of hot, steamy pre-sex that included everything but penetration, it was then that she made up her mind to have sexual intercourse with him. Whether standing against a wall, sitting in a chair, lying in bed, or bending forward to allow him to take her from behind, she couldn't wait to make love and to fuck him in every imaginable way.

After all, he was the only man that she wanted and they had waited long enough. She did her best in keeping the promise that she made to her grandmother but the times were different today than when her grandmother was her age. A promise impossible to keep after finding the love of her life, nearly no woman was a virgin today.

"Michael, I want to ask you something special." Jessica said as they shared a cup of coffee together at their favorite, small, outdoor café on Newberry Street in the Back Bay section of Boston.

As if he was lost in another novel, he absent mindedly stirred his coffee while gazing across the table at her. He was always preoccupied with characters, scenes, dialogue and plots in the way that she was always preoccupied with her paintings.

"You may ask me anything but it's a little scary when you premise your question by asking my permission," he said with a laugh. "What's up?"

He looked at her with his eyebrows furrowed. A few strands of his beautiful, dark hair had drifted across his face and collected just above his mysterious, golden-brown eyes. Not only was he tall, dark, and handsome, a real Adonis, but also he had a fun sense of humor to go with his quick witted intelligence and kind heart. God, she loved this man for all she was worth and couldn't imagine life without him. With her too much a part of him, he was too much a part of her.

"Being that you've been patient and kind about my wanting to remain a virgin, I'd really love you to alter my virginal situation, my current status as a virgin, on Saturday night," said Jessica leaning in closer and saying softly enough that only he could hear. Embarrassed if anyone knew the extent of her sexual innocence, she didn't want the people at the tables around her to know that she was a virgin. "Your apartment or mine will be fine. You choose, okay?"

After what seemed like a twenty-minute pause, which was only about twenty seconds, Michael responded in a soft voice too.

"Alter your virginal situation? Your current status as a virgin? You mean," he said looking at her with as much sexual arousal as he looked at her with love. "You want me to deflower you?"

She liked how he used the word deflower again. It sounded so old fashioned. It sounded so romantic. It sounded so hot.

"Yes," she said with a naughty giggle.

"Why Saturday night? Is Saturday some sort of anniversary that I've forgotten?" He looked at her with panic. "Oh, God! Is this some kind of joke? Are you messing with me? Are we really going to finally do it?"

She didn't have to know him as well as she did to know that he was excited by the thought of having sexual intercourse with her. He put his head on his hands with his elbows on the table and was grinning from ear-to-ear while staring down into his coffee. She figured that he was going to stay just like that until she gave him a reply to all of his questions. If she could have, Jessica would have swept the all of the items off their bistro table onto the floor and taken him on the table and right on the spot.

"Shh," she said. "God Michael, nothing like embarrassing me and making me work for it." Jessica laughed and then giggled back at him and before lowering her voice to just a whisper. "Deflower? In this day and age, who says deflower?" Only, teasing him, she liked it when he describing her losing her virginity to him as deflowering her.

"There are lots of descriptive words that have lost public favor only to be replaced by words such as bang, screw, and fuck," he said.

"I'm serious," she said. "This is no joke, no anniversary, no special date, and I'm not messing with you either. I mean it. I really mean it. I want you to finally take me," she said. "I want you to make love to me."

"Oh, God, I can't wait for Saturday night," he said. "Only, why now?"

She leaned across the little, bistro table and whispered, her way of making sure that no one else could hear.

"I have wanted your hard, hairy cock inside my warm, wet pussy from day one of meeting you," she said.

"Gees, Jessica, if only I had known that then, I never would have honored our promise to your grandmother," he said with a dirty laugh.

"I want you to make me yours so to speak," she said leaning across the table to kiss him.

"You'll always be mine," he said returning her kiss.

"Saturday night is only three days away and I thought we'd be more relaxed when we didn't have to go to work the next day. I'd really like to wake up with you in bed on Sunday morning and laze around most of the day."

"Actually, I like that idea," he said. "We can have a romantic weekend and a prelude to our Honeymoon."

She giggled at what she was about to say to him next. Sounding so outrageously wicked to her, she hoped that it came of sexy to him.

"So, will you do me baby?" She whispered her question to him. "Would you mind making love to me while drilling me before fucking me, really fucking me?" Her question culminated in a dirty laugh. "I can't wait for you to pound my pussy."

He leaned towards her across the table and returned her whispers as if they were planning a bank robbery.

"I've wanted you since the first time I saw you at the pep rally. In the way that I wanted you then, I want you even more now. When I found out that you were dating Jim at the time, I was devastated. If you remember, I called you for a date immediately after finding out the two of you were no longer a couple," he said.

"Jim didn't want to wait to have sexual intercourse with me. He wouldn't take the vow to abstain from sex. He didn't care not did he understand why I wanted to remain a virgin until my wedding day," she said.

"So having said all of that, and after waiting for more than three, long, excruciating, blue-ball years to make you mine, hmm, let's see, I guess I'll do you. I'd love to drill you. I can't wait to make love to you before fucking you, really fucking you and before pounding your virgin pussy," he said with a laugh.

The two of them broke out laughing and the date was set. Only a couple of people were left in the café and they stared at the two of them laughing so loudly. When they settled down, they left the café holding hands and as they strolled towards his car.

* * * * *

"Penny for your thoughts," she said.

"Penny for my thoughts? That's just as bad as using the word deflower. Instead of penny for my thoughts, we need to update that saying by saying a dollar for your thoughts," he said with a laugh.

"With pennies being so worthless, I'm surprised the government wastes money making pennies," she said.

"An endless number of times, I've dreamt of having sexual intercourse with you," he said opening the passenger side door for her while returning the conversation from pennies to sex as soon as he got in the car. "It's a sexual fantasy that I've had for so long, too long."

"Me too," he said.

"Touch me," she said as soon as he closed his car door.

With them parked on a side street, unless there was someone looking out their window, no one could see them. Jessica was going mad with sexual desire when Michael reclined her car seat so that she was practically laying down. He oh so very slowly, unbuttoned her blouse and she was immediately sexually aroused. He slipped his hands inside her blue, lacy bra and started to massage her nipples, gently at first, and then he unhooked her front snapping bra, and pinched, suckled, and licked her areolas and nipples. Driving her crazy, he made a circular motion around her left nipple with his tongue.

"Oh my God, Michael, if you keep that up, I'll fuck you right here. I will. I swear I will," she whispered in his ear while looking down to watch him sucking her nipples.

Michael left one of his hands on her breast while his other hand lifted her short skirt. His fingers found their way up her thigh to her matching blue panties. With Jessica squirming in her seat, he moved her panty over with his fingers and gently massaged her clit with his fingertips. Ready for so much more, she was so slippery wet. Michael brought her to a quick but sexually exciting orgasm while kissing her, rubbing her clit, and pushing his finger partway into her vagina at the same time. As if his finger were his cock, Jessica humped his finger but not too deep to spoil her virginity for Saturday night. She French kissed him passionately as he masturbated her to another orgasm.

"Oh, God, oh, God, I cumming Michael, I'm cumming!"

Something she's never done before, Jessica screamed while she had her second orgasm. While sitting there with her short skirt hiked up to her waist and her blouse flayed wide open with her bra undone, it took a quite a while for her to recover from her powerful orgasm. If anyone was to walk by their car, they'd see quite the show of her nearly naked body.

"That was just a taste of what I'm going to do to you on Saturday, Jessica," said Michael whispering into her ear.

"I can't wait," she said pulling down her skirt, hooking her bra, and buttoning her blouse.

He held her close and kissed her deeply. Then, he started the car, put it in gear, and drove her home. He parked his car out front and turned to her.

"I want to make you mine and I don't want any other man to ever touch you," he said in a strong and impassioned voice. "Do you hear me?"

"Yes," she said nodding her head.

"Do you understand me?"

"Yes," she said nodding her head.

"I want to make love to you, take your precious flower, and devour your juices," he said seemingly becoming sexually excited with all that he said to her. "I want to lick you, suckle you, make love to you, and fuck you until we are both totally spent. I can't wait for Saturday night. I can't wait to finally have sexual intercourse with you," he said.

"Yes," she said, the only word that she could utter.

With thoughts of them in bed together Saturday night, all Jessica could do was nod her head in agreement because she was still washed out from him giving her two orgasms.

* * * * *

She spent three days thinking about nothing other than him making love to her and her making love to him. For the next three days, there was a lot of masturbation going on in her bed and in her bathtub. As if their three years together was rolled into one big bomb, these three, long, agonizing days spent with her imagination going wild of what it would feel like to finally make love was her big bang of enlightenment. She imagined what it would feel like to get laid just as much as she imagined what it would feel like for him to fuck her.

She couldn't believe she waited this long. Why would she make such a promise to her grandmother, a promise that she couldn't keep? Only, if she hadn't made that promise, she may have given herself to her first boyfriend, whatever was his name, instead of giving herself to Michael, the love of her life.

She left the art gallery early two days in a row because she couldn't concentrate on selling people the paintings of other artists. She wanted to sell her own paintings. She wanted to make love to her boyfriend. Tired of waiting for all the things that she so wanted, she wanted to get married and move to Cape Cod. She wanted everything that she wanted now and without waiting any longer.

'Thank God, I don't have an art show scheduled in New York this week, because I can hardly function,' she thought.

She wondered if it would hurt when Michael penetrated her. Dizzy from the sight of blood, with her never making a good nurse, she wondered how much she'd bleed. She should probably put a towel under her, two towels, so that she doesn't ruin her sheet and/or stain her mattress. She had heard women discuss their first time and they said that it stung and pinched some, but after a while, it felt better. She figured that it must depend on the size of a man's cock as to how much it would hurt going in, and Michael was definitely a large man. Only, she'd definitely be wet enough for him to slide his prick inside of her and, if she wasn't, she had lubricant ready.

12